Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,959 members, 7,810,650 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:45 PM

Peter Obi Deported Akwa Ibom Indigenes. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Deported Akwa Ibom Indigenes. (1351 Views)

Was Peter Obi Deported After UK Detention? / I Challenge Anybody To Show Me Anywhere Peter Obi Deported Any Northern / Presidency Backs El-rufai, Says Peter Obi Deported Northerners From Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Deported Akwa Ibom Indigenes. by 9jalyte: 4:27pm On Aug 20, 2022
naijapips04:

I keep saying you zombidients are daft for real for real. You have now assumed in your zombidient head about who I'm supporting?

Of all the major candidates, Peter obi is the least qualified by any standard. Forget gist.

Says an empty skull whose master is a con artist that is fake up to his DNA. Tinubu will be studied as the biggest political scam in the history of democracy.

What is annoying is that some bubble heads will just come and use the term " brilliant" for him.
Re: Peter Obi Deported Akwa Ibom Indigenes. by naijapips04: 4:27pm On Aug 20, 2022
Bonesbreaker:
the wan that said obi destroyed mosque abi the wan that wrote peter obi gives ill quote abi trash! Just as your fake i will never believe that hand to mouth newspaper. Site stop quoting me i don't engage with people like you, your below my stand.

Shatap. Obi himself was quoted. Don't be a dunce.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Deported Akwa Ibom Indigenes. by naijapips04: 4:29pm On Aug 20, 2022
9jalyte:

Says an empty skull whose master is a con artist that is fake up to his DNA. Tinubu will be studied as the biggest political scam in the history of democracy.

What is annoying is that some bubble heads will just come and use the term " brilliant" for him.

Tinubu is more brilliant than Peter obi will ever be in this life and in his life to come. Nobi by buying degrees.

And I don't even support Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Deported Akwa Ibom Indigenes. by Blue3k(m): 4:29pm On Aug 20, 2022
Lol this thread devolved in foolishness. Nobody asking whats the legality of this act. If its legal but we feel its immoral for the state to have this power laws should be made. I mean he's not the only one to do this so this would be a good time for a broad conversation on inter-state deportations. Lol but we know this just a tear down thread with little substance.
Re: Peter Obi Deported Akwa Ibom Indigenes. by Polchiz(m): 4:30pm On Aug 20, 2022
naijapips04:

Exactly. So just know that you are as Zombiec as Buharis supporters were in 2014.
Your god ( Tinubu) is the Zombie.
Re: Peter Obi Deported Akwa Ibom Indigenes. by naijapips04: 4:30pm On Aug 20, 2022
Polchiz:

Ofeke, I don't support Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Deported Akwa Ibom Indigenes. by kettykin: 4:31pm On Aug 20, 2022
DOTian:

The PooPoocrat from irigbaji, ofcourse..

Haaa calling a thief , kleptomaniac, cultist, tout an Egyptian mummy is an insult to the Egyptian mummy (most of them were Pharaohs ) , the man is an Egyptian beast of no nation, born in iragbiji and claiming Lagosian and milking the resources of Lagos dry.
Re: Peter Obi Deported Akwa Ibom Indigenes. by Polchiz(m): 4:33pm On Aug 20, 2022
naijapips04:

Ofeke, I don't support Tinubu.
Efulefu, who cares who you support.
What a deluded little mug.
Re: Peter Obi Deported Akwa Ibom Indigenes. by Nobody: 4:38pm On Aug 20, 2022
KingKO22:

Ytait of Zombidients
Who care grin
If it is paining you that obi is going to win, hang yourself.
Re: Peter Obi Deported Akwa Ibom Indigenes. by Nobody: 4:41pm On Aug 20, 2022
naijapips04:

Shatap. Obi himself was quoted. Don't be a dunce.
why don't you talk about your candidate what he has to do for betterment of the country come up with clean stuff lets argue it rather than throw shit up here about someone who will be your president come 2023,stop been a BATkill or Atkufinish be Obidient if not for anything for your future kids get sense.
Re: Peter Obi Deported Akwa Ibom Indigenes. by Joseph1505(m): 4:42pm On Aug 20, 2022
(Do you know that knowing Mathematics is very important.

If you want to wins Virtual bets, there is formula for it.

Try using Matrix and Integration.

you can browse out this link to know how

https:///3K1ui16)
Re: Peter Obi Deported Akwa Ibom Indigenes. by naijapips04: 4:43pm On Aug 20, 2022
Polchiz:

Efulefu, who cares who you support.
What a deluded little mug.

Mkpi in your little zombidient head, you are already categorising people. Speak to the issue. Your candidate is wack.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Deported Akwa Ibom Indigenes. by naijapips04: 4:44pm On Aug 20, 2022
Bonesbreaker:
why don't you talk about your candidate what he has to do for betterment of the country come up with clean stuff lets argue it rather than throw shit up here about someone who will be your president come 2023,stop been a BATkill or Atkufinish be Obidient if not for anything for your future kids get sense.

Obidient gbuo kwa gi ebe ahu. Why would anyone support obi. Obi lies too much and whips up so much sentiments with no clear sense of purpose. That is why he spent 8 years in Anambra which absolutely nothing to show for it.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Deported Akwa Ibom Indigenes. by Throwback: 4:51pm On Aug 20, 2022
The hypocrite Peter Obi turned it into a tribal matter when Fashola did same that even affected some Yoruba states and some Northern states.

But Obi made it look like it wasn't something his own state Government had also done earlier, and used it to campaign against Ngige of the APC to favour Obiano who was his own chosen successor from APGA.

Slimy politician.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Deported Akwa Ibom Indigenes. by Nobody: 5:48pm On Aug 20, 2022
naijapips04:

Obidient gbuo kwa gi ebe ahu. Why would anyone support obi. Obi lies too much and whips up so much sentiments with no clear sense of purpose. That is why he spent 8 years in Anambra which absolutely nothing to show for it.
so bittered that you can't express urself without curse looks like ur source of income is at stake relax obi will create jobs and empower you when he becomes president
Re: Peter Obi Deported Akwa Ibom Indigenes. by Tochi3(m): 5:56pm On Aug 20, 2022
Jennifer663:

Who cares!
savage grin grin
Re: Peter Obi Deported Akwa Ibom Indigenes. by naijapips04: 6:09pm On Aug 20, 2022
Bonesbreaker:
so bittered that you can't express urself without curse looks like ur source of income is at stake relax obi will create jobs and empower you when he becomes president

Mpama I'm returning the energy. Create jobs abi? Like he created in Anambra state in 8 years? Like he created in his over 60 years of existence? How many jobs has Obi created in his life? Aside importation which he is the chief of.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Deported Akwa Ibom Indigenes. by Advocate500: 6:16pm On Aug 20, 2022
Obi wife is from akwa ibom ,so look for another propaganda.
Re: Peter Obi Deported Akwa Ibom Indigenes. by Nobody: 6:17pm On Aug 20, 2022
naijapips04:

Mpama I'm returning the energy. Create jobs abi? Like he created in Anambra state in 8 years? Like he created in his over 60 years of existence? How many jobs has Obi created in his life? Aside importation which he is the chief of.
if you like hit your head on stone obi is your president come 2023 cheesy grin i advice you to start getting ready because dude is coming with super package nobi moimoi tongue grin cheesy and less i forgot have you eaten today i can spare you some few money to have dinner stay obidient

Re: Peter Obi Deported Akwa Ibom Indigenes. by naijapips04: 6:28pm On Aug 20, 2022
Bonesbreaker:
if you like hit your head on stone obi is your president come 2023 cheesy grin i advice you to start getting ready because dude is coming with super package nobi moimoi tongue grin cheesy and less i forgot have you eaten today i can spare you some few money to have dinner stay obidient

Super package wey dem no fit mention. Dude is always coming with imaginary packages. He will keep coming.
Re: Peter Obi Deported Akwa Ibom Indigenes. by rowland545(m): 6:58pm On Aug 20, 2022
naijapips04:

Yeah. You sound like a typical Buhari supporter. Nepa bill remember?

I know u love obi we all love him and want him to win...but next time...learn to read sarcasm...that guy u quoted is also an obi supporter...but u failed to see it...we don't need to figth each other...thank u
Re: Peter Obi Deported Akwa Ibom Indigenes. by naijapips04: 7:03pm On Aug 20, 2022
rowland545:
I know u love obi we all love him and want him to win...but next time...learn to read sarcasm...that guy u quoted is also an obi supporter...but u failed to see it...we don't need to figth each other...thank u

Zombidient I don't support obi.
Re: Peter Obi Deported Akwa Ibom Indigenes. by ken6488(m): 7:06pm On Aug 20, 2022
[quote author=naijapips04 post=115888163][/quote] Divide and rule has failed already deported as per the president of Nigeria?
Re: Peter Obi Deported Akwa Ibom Indigenes. by naijapips04: 7:07pm On Aug 20, 2022
ken6488:
Divide and rule has failed already deported as per the president of Nigeria?

As per president of his state. Not my words, it's Peter's own words to Fashola.
Re: Peter Obi Deported Akwa Ibom Indigenes. by ken6488(m): 7:08pm On Aug 20, 2022
[quote author=naijapips04 post=115888163][/quote] Please post the party tinubu ordered the killing of 100 of youths in lekki or you though we forgot
Re: Peter Obi Deported Akwa Ibom Indigenes. by naijapips04: 7:10pm On Aug 20, 2022
ken6488:
Please post the party tinubu ordered the killing of 100 of youths in lekki or you though we forgot

Stop sounding unintelligent. If you have proof he did such thing, please post it or go back to your beer parlour gisting room.
Re: Peter Obi Deported Akwa Ibom Indigenes. by ken6488(m): 7:34pm On Aug 20, 2022
naijapips04:

Stop sounding unintelligent. If you have proof he did such thing, please post it or go back to your beer parlour gisting room.
Or which of this did you want to deny

He a drug lord or hired bishops
Re: Peter Obi Deported Akwa Ibom Indigenes. by DOTian: 9:14pm On Aug 20, 2022
kettykin:

Haaa calling a thief , kleptomaniac, cultist, tout an Egyptian mummy is an insult to the Egyptian mummy (most of them were Pharaohs ) , the man is an Egyptian beast of no nation, born in iragbiji and claiming Lagosian and milking the resources of Lagos dry.
Forgive me..
I won't do it again.
Tinupoo is terrible..
Re: Peter Obi Deported Akwa Ibom Indigenes. by Nobody: 9:33pm On Aug 20, 2022
naijapips04:

Super package wey dem no fit mention. Dude is always coming with imaginary packages. He will keep coming.
tell tiniube or Atiku to tell us they own
Re: Peter Obi Deported Akwa Ibom Indigenes. by Idiotseverywher: 9:40pm On Aug 20, 2022
Polchiz:

That guy Na confirmed Fulani terrorist, don't you notice how stupid and aggressive he sounds, all his post are very inconsequential and full of hate and lies, that is how they are known , they pretend to be Yoruba to attack obi

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Deported Akwa Ibom Indigenes. by Brimstone77: 10:00pm On Aug 20, 2022
naijapips04:

You sound exactly like a Buhari supporter in 2014. Vote with your head not your heart.

Same way fashola deported igbos from Lagos??

Why didn't you also include ebonyi in your headline? Why trying to give it a tribal undertones?

Few years ago Kano state deported hundreds of anamajiris back to their various states of origins..

All these lies and propaganda won't do you any good..
Re: Peter Obi Deported Akwa Ibom Indigenes. by drlateef: 10:14pm On Aug 20, 2022
Jennifer663:

Who cares!

Obituary zombies are under a spell, they don’t think anymore.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Northerners Shun Obi's One Million March In Kano / Borno Governor, Zulum, Booed Again In Maiduguri (video) / 2023: Goodluck Jonathan Backs Atiku/okowa Presidential Bid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.