Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,509 members, 7,826,935 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

What Is Wrong Mynd44 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is Wrong Mynd44 (1123 Views)

Tinubu: Mynd44 Attacks Seun On Twitter / MC Oluomo Tweet: Daily Trust, TheCable, Others Disagree With Mynd44 (Pictures) / Terrible Abuse Of Power: Why Mynd44 Should Be Sacked By Seun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Wrong Mynd44 by jyz200(m): 8:37am On Aug 21, 2022
Patrioticbreed9:
Oga see you are just a mod stop being a wicked being.

During the russia ukrainian saga we do see many repeated news and you let them be.

Even in romance section they are many repeated news and they are not being deleted.

Even when tinubu visited OBJ they were multiple thread about it and again you let it be.

Simply because anambra son posted a more filled thread about the imo 1 million march thread you shamelesly closed it!.

I have never felt this disgusted!.

Grow up.
You people are good in playing the victim mentality
Re: What Is Wrong Mynd44 by EndsarsReloaded: 8:38am On Aug 21, 2022
Afamed:

Una lie no dey tire una ?Obi 1million match stolen pictures from Hope Uzodinma rally.
Una no dey tire with lies

Lol, why is it that tinubu urchins can't stop lying shamelessly?

The videos of the 1 million man march that happened in Owerri yesterday is all over the internet. So why are you still lying to yourself and even doing so unintelligently?

The crowd was so much and unprecedented yet you claim it was a rally for Hope Uzodinma? The most hated person in Imo State?

Go and pick your brain where you abandoned it please.
Re: What Is Wrong Mynd44 by yorubarere: 8:48am On Aug 21, 2022
EndsarsReloaded:

Lol, why is it that tinubu urchins can't stop lying shamelessly?

The videos of the 1 million man march that happened in Owerri yesterday is all over the internet. So why are you still lying to yourself and even doing so unintelligently?

The crowd was so much and unprecedented yet you claim it was a rally for Hope Uzodinma? The most hated person in Imo State?

Go and pick your brain where you abandoned it please.
The pictures were stolen. I guess you hate real news that doesn't suit your biases. Mynd44 did the best thing in closing that thread down for fake news.

The mods still need to do more work. Many of you guys fake news still makes front-page.
Re: What Is Wrong Mynd44 by Patrioticbreed9(m): 11:57am On Aug 21, 2022
jyz200:
You people are good in playing the victim mentality
If you think all obi surporters are igbo then you have a long way to go
Re: What Is Wrong Mynd44 by JoeNL22(m): 9:16pm On Sep 04, 2022
Pandev:
I'm not surprised, people that wake their parents by kicking them would do worse to others. Even in Imo that is a Igbo state, you could only gather about 500 people. Thought you kids say it is 1 million match?
How many bastards has your foolish master gotten to march for him?
Re: What Is Wrong Mynd44 by BeardedMeat(m): 9:18pm On Sep 04, 2022
Patrioticbreed9:

I Felt disgusted!

Even a kid cant try such shit
I agree dude is an arse, but how did know he did it?
Re: What Is Wrong Mynd44 by BeardedMeat(m): 9:19pm On Sep 04, 2022
Pandev:
I'm not surprised, people that wake their parents by kicking them would do worse to others. Even in Imo that is a Igbo state, you could only gather about 500 people. Thought you kids say it is 1 million match?
While you wake your parents by smashing pestle on their heads. Stop being an arse.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu Will Lose Big Time Come 2023 Election! / The Hilarity Of Tinubu's Threadmill Cycle Video / If Obi Wins,who Will Be Senate President?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.