Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,121 members, 7,814,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

A Calf Suckling On The Go Brings Memories Of... - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / A Calf Suckling On The Go Brings Memories Of... (339 Views)

Post Ranch Poisoning: We Are Creating Happiness And Memories Together. / Vets Confused As Cow 'Mutant' Two-Headed Calf Is Born In Brazil (Photos) / In CR Ayade Brings Excitement To Farmers With Easy To Operate Tractors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Calf Suckling On The Go Brings Memories Of... by MideMrPossible: 4:05pm On Aug 20, 2022
I've seen seen a woman Hawking while breastfeeding her child, this calf brings that memory.

May God bless us for our mother to chop from and on time. Amen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rnbq-FDEthA
Re: A Calf Suckling On The Go Brings Memories Of... by Conrod: 4:11pm On Aug 20, 2022
AMEN.

1 Like

Re: A Calf Suckling On The Go Brings Memories Of... by jacobs2015: 4:27pm On Aug 20, 2022
You see, in life, after God, the next idol is the mother. The love of a mother for her child is just inseparable.

There was a time whenever I was in discussions with my wife and i mentioned my mother invariably, she would be like, "must you bring your mother into this?" I sensed a feeling of jealousy, she wanted everything to revolve around her. Then i cautioned her, I said, "young lady, there's a line of disconnection between my mom and you as my wife, why would you be jealous of her?"

I told her frankly, see if she hadn't trained me with a lot of sacrifices to be whom i am today with the grace of God, if i had been a POS operator or a cooking gas retailer by the roadside, if i stand before someone of your class, timber and caliber to toast you, would you have given me an audience at all? Let alone loving or marrying me.

I owe all i am to God and my mother. She made me for my wife to continue from where she stopped. That's why i can't joke with her.

To the big boys running things in town with your mother battling with firewoods just to put something in her mouth in the village, posterity and nature would judge you if you don't repent.

All mothers in the house, may you live long to witness and enjoy the success of your children.

4 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Clean Dry Hibiscus Flower For Pick Up In Yola / Why Are Wood Pellet Prices Rising Globally? / Advise Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.