Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,065 members, 7,818,182 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

Is The Dress Worn By Rwandan Girl Liliane Indeed Shamefull For A Hip Hop Rave - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Is The Dress Worn By Rwandan Girl Liliane Indeed Shamefull For A Hip Hop Rave (581 Views)

Please, Is This Outfit I Got For My Birthday Too Short To Be Worn Outside? Pics / The Dress A Nigerian Lady Ordered Vs What She Got (Photos) / "My Sunday Is Ruined" - The Dress A Lady Showed Her Tailor Vs What She Got (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is The Dress Worn By Rwandan Girl Liliane Indeed Shamefull For A Hip Hop Rave by Ohizman73(m): 4:21pm On Aug 20, 2022
The internet has been currently awash with the newstory of a Rwandan girl liliane who was arrested and jailed for wearing a dress deemed shameful by the Rwandan authorities. The controversial dress a blackfishnet which highlighted her curvy figure in which she wore underneath a black pant which was visible. I too initial was aghast on the module of dressing which was really hot!!!!.But when i viewed the event she wore it too which was morelike a disco rave party scene. which on a good day meets standard for such event and is appropriate.She made a good claim in her defense that security checks at the concert venue did not turn her back that the dress was inapproriate for the event in the first place. And she was not the one who posted it in the first place(which is seemly true as she was absently hyping to the vibes ). The very dress was claimed was not that bad as claimed but was highlighted by the taker of the foto who obviously used a flash,so highlighted the transparency. Many contributors to a post on the issue on naira land (Mugabekazi Lilliane Sentenced To 2 Years In Jail For Indecent Dressing In Rwanda by nlfpmod: 1:59pm ) were quick to condemn the dressing as really indecent,they did not bother to find out to which occasion it worn. This was the statement a major Rwandan youth forum made on it in an online petition "If our country is supporting creative ideas, being diverse, and keeping an open mind in all sections, entertainment shouldn't the only sector to be left out, and you can't expect someone who is going to a HipHop/R&B concert to dress the same as those going to a gospel choir concert, everything has its unspoken lane," the petition read. I believe if she had worn that to a church service it would have been appropriate to condemn her. I have attended a new generation so called trendy church and was taken back by what a majority of the young gals wore there in sequence of what liliane wore.What they wore then for the occasion can be indeed termed shameful.I think the African authorities not only Rwandan should channel the outputs to more productive ventures for their citizens than such trival issue that would outcase their backwardness , foolishness and stupidity.Afterall a majority are involved in embezzlement of public fund and human rights abuses as the very Paul kagame of Rwanda.Again what i noticed from the Three Rwandan gals is their natural black beauty unlike our gals overhere who are not proud of their color and use bleaching creams to gain fairer complexion. The Rwandan gals all made up with their neat manicure and sexyly dressed for the event with their curvy figures showcase the finese of Rwandan women. And no doubt will boost the countries tourist potentials as all roads would now lead to Rwanda.The Rwanda authorities have indeed now made a star of liliane as she would no doubt be sought out by international fashion enthusiasts

Re: Is The Dress Worn By Rwandan Girl Liliane Indeed Shamefull For A Hip Hop Rave by meobizy(f): 4:39pm On Aug 20, 2022
That looks good.

Create paragraphs for your article and people will read. This comment was formed from viewing the picture only.
Re: Is The Dress Worn By Rwandan Girl Liliane Indeed Shamefull For A Hip Hop Rave by doggedfighter(f): 4:48pm On Aug 20, 2022
I won't be able to read your write-up.

Her outfit is lovely.
Re: Is The Dress Worn By Rwandan Girl Liliane Indeed Shamefull For A Hip Hop Rave by LikeAking: 5:18pm On Aug 20, 2022
Na God won use and are prayers.

She is now famous

(1) (Reply)

Customised Jerseys / Training Training Training!!!. / Require A Total Facial Make-over, Get 35% Discount

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.