Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,551 members, 7,812,761 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:50 PM

" Omo Eni Kiise Idi Bebere Kafi Si Idi Omo Elomi"- OBJ To Charly Boy - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / " Omo Eni Kiise Idi Bebere Kafi Si Idi Omo Elomi"- OBJ To Charly Boy (1207 Views)

... YORUBA RONU ....Omo Eni Onise Idi Bebere Ka Fi Ileke Si Idi Omo Elomi / Omo Eni Onise Idi Bebere Ka Fi Ileke Si Idi Omo Elomi / I Have Forgiven You, But You Have To Mend Your International Image~Obj To Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

" Omo Eni Kiise Idi Bebere Kafi Si Idi Omo Elomi"- OBJ To Charly Boy by blamingthedevil: 4:34pm On Aug 20, 2022
BABA OBASANJO CONFIRMED TO CHARLY BOY THAT, " OMO ENI KIISE IDI BEBERE KAFI SI IDI OMO ELOMI".

AWA LO'KAN...

Video here:

https://twitter.com/Ayinde2007/status/1560937660906377216

Re: " Omo Eni Kiise Idi Bebere Kafi Si Idi Omo Elomi"- OBJ To Charly Boy by blamingthedevil: 4:35pm On Aug 20, 2022
God Bless Incoming President Bola Tinubu
God Bless Federal Republic of Nigeria

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: " Omo Eni Kiise Idi Bebere Kafi Si Idi Omo Elomi"- OBJ To Charly Boy by Nobody: 4:35pm On Aug 20, 2022
Rubbish. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: " Omo Eni Kiise Idi Bebere Kafi Si Idi Omo Elomi"- OBJ To Charly Boy by blamingthedevil: 4:37pm On Aug 20, 2022
Jennifer663:
Rubbish. undecided
Let's laugh at this one

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: " Omo Eni Kiise Idi Bebere Kafi Si Idi Omo Elomi"- OBJ To Charly Boy by 9gerian: 4:41pm On Aug 20, 2022
Obj is officially a politician!

1 Like

Re: " Omo Eni Kiise Idi Bebere Kafi Si Idi Omo Elomi"- OBJ To Charly Boy by mariahAngel(f): 4:45pm On Aug 20, 2022
Translation please! undecided
Re: " Omo Eni Kiise Idi Bebere Kafi Si Idi Omo Elomi"- OBJ To Charly Boy by AntonVince: 5:21pm On Aug 20, 2022
I hope you lot do realize that no one can beat the northerners on whom you hinge your entire hope of electoral victory when it comes to ethnic politics.

Namu, namu ne” they say in the local Hausa parlance.
grin

Tinubu’s divisive politics will boomerang.
Re: " Omo Eni Kiise Idi Bebere Kafi Si Idi Omo Elomi"- OBJ To Charly Boy by AntonVince: 5:28pm On Aug 20, 2022
mariahAngel:
Translation please! undecided

It’s an adage predicated on ethnic favouritism, meaning:
You do not leave your own child behind and go wear adornment on someone else’s child.”
grin
They are hoping to exploit that archaic mindset to bamboozle Yorubas into supporting the greed-driven ambition of one age-cheating incontenence and Parkinson disease-suffering octogenarian drug-dealing thief.

I’ll take them seriously when they show me where I could get subsidized forex, and buy petrol, cooking gas and groceries cheaper just by virtue of my ethnicity.

1 Like

Re: " Omo Eni Kiise Idi Bebere Kafi Si Idi Omo Elomi"- OBJ To Charly Boy by rusher14: 5:36pm On Aug 20, 2022
AntonVince:

“ You do not leave your own child behind and go wear adornment on someone else’s child.”

They are hoping to exploit that archaic mindset to bamboozle Yorubas into supporting the greed-driven ambition of one age-cheating incontenence and Parkinson disease-suffering octogenarian drug-dealing thief.

I’ll take them seriously when they show me where I could get subsidized forex, and buy petrol, cooking gas and groceries cheaper just by virtue of my ethnicity.

You know we could have been talking about achievements but you don't want any of it.

2 Likes

Re: " Omo Eni Kiise Idi Bebere Kafi Si Idi Omo Elomi"- OBJ To Charly Boy by Abdul05: 5:41pm On Aug 20, 2022
The message was clear and strong ... grin

Every ethnic should fight for their own political
rights.. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: " Omo Eni Kiise Idi Bebere Kafi Si Idi Omo Elomi"- OBJ To Charly Boy by EducasionMe(m): 6:30pm On Aug 20, 2022
What is mean
Re: " Omo Eni Kiise Idi Bebere Kafi Si Idi Omo Elomi"- OBJ To Charly Boy by Deluxewize(m): 6:50pm On Aug 20, 2022
I don't know how you desperate urchins and zombies live with yourself after spreading propaganda and falsehoods.

Obasanjo was very clear interpreting his parable "that the robust buttock is Nigeria, and not individual's". He maintained that he would only support the interest of Nigeria and not someone you and your ilks would wish it to be.

Stop spreading lies!

2 Likes

Re: " Omo Eni Kiise Idi Bebere Kafi Si Idi Omo Elomi"- OBJ To Charly Boy by blamingthedevil: 10:09pm On Aug 20, 2022
Deluxewize:
I don't know how you desperate urchins and zombies live with yourself after spreading propaganda and falsehoods.

Obasanjo was very clear interpreting his parable "that the robust buttock is Nigeria, and not individual's". He maintained that he would only support the interest of Nigeria and not someone you and your ilks would wish it to be.

Stop spreading lies!

Let's laugh at this one

1 Like

Re: " Omo Eni Kiise Idi Bebere Kafi Si Idi Omo Elomi"- OBJ To Charly Boy by femisplash: 10:30pm On Aug 20, 2022
AntonVince:

You do not leave your own child behind and go wear adornment on someone else’s child.”
grin

Have you registered your disapproval to Ohanaeze ndigbo?. Ain't you one of the cartoon characters jumping off the chair when Afenifere endorsed Peter Obi?. Receive sense.

3 Likes

Re: " Omo Eni Kiise Idi Bebere Kafi Si Idi Omo Elomi"- OBJ To Charly Boy by pricklewane: 10:35pm On Aug 20, 2022
The answer shock Charlie Man

blamingthedevil:
BABA OBASANJO CONFIRMED TO CHARLY BOY THAT, " OMO ENI KIISE IDI BEBERE KAFI SI IDI OMO ELOMI".

AWA LO'KAN...

Video here:

1 Like

Re: " Omo Eni Kiise Idi Bebere Kafi Si Idi Omo Elomi"- OBJ To Charly Boy by pricklewane: 10:37pm On Aug 20, 2022
This is so true but you are only being smart by half instead of highlighting the fact that he never endorsed Peter Obi n Bullion Tinubu.

Deluxewize:

Stop spreading lies!
Re: " Omo Eni Kiise Idi Bebere Kafi Si Idi Omo Elomi"- OBJ To Charly Boy by drlateef: 10:39pm On Aug 20, 2022
I know IPOB terrorists and yahoo boys supporters of Obituary do not understand what that means. That’s why they think Obasanjo supports Obi.

1 Like

Re: " Omo Eni Kiise Idi Bebere Kafi Si Idi Omo Elomi"- OBJ To Charly Boy by Gemid94(m): 10:43pm On Aug 20, 2022
Deluxewize:

Stop spreading lies!
What do you expect from data boys who are only working for their pay. He go shock them laslas.

1 Like

Re: " Omo Eni Kiise Idi Bebere Kafi Si Idi Omo Elomi"- OBJ To Charly Boy by Gemid94(m): 10:44pm On Aug 20, 2022
blamingthedevil:

AWA LO'KAN...

Video here:

Continue fooling yourselves. Baba has stated it clealy in his recent statement: "2023 is not a time for ethnic politics". Nigerians lo kan!

1 Like

Re: " Omo Eni Kiise Idi Bebere Kafi Si Idi Omo Elomi"- OBJ To Charly Boy by Ayekotoo(m): 10:47pm On Aug 20, 2022
AntonVince:

All of this because of hatred for one man that doesn't care your existence. Chai!
Re: " Omo Eni Kiise Idi Bebere Kafi Si Idi Omo Elomi"- OBJ To Charly Boy by Lite2018: 10:49pm On Aug 20, 2022
blamingthedevil:

AWA LO'KAN...

Video here:

For a fact that OBJ explained what he meant show you are pathetic

1 Like

Re: " Omo Eni Kiise Idi Bebere Kafi Si Idi Omo Elomi"- OBJ To Charly Boy by Gemid94(m): 10:51pm On Aug 20, 2022
drlateef:
I know IPOB terrorists and yahoo boys supporters of Obituary do not understand what that means. That’s why they think Obasanjo supports Obi.
They understand the message clearly and stop fooling yourselves. E go clear for your eyes come 2023.

1 Like

Re: " Omo Eni Kiise Idi Bebere Kafi Si Idi Omo Elomi"- OBJ To Charly Boy by Lite2018: 10:54pm On Aug 20, 2022
Lite2018:

For a fact that OBJ explained what he meant show your are pathetic

Only Asiwaju fans that don't have data would be excited about the nonsense you just posted. The way the Asiwaju fans are rejoicing over nothing is irritating.. The same OBJ that refused to acknowledge his supposed endorsement you were crying about a few days ago...

The day you know OBJ is not a grassroot politician that you just meet and gain his endorsement the better for you

Don't blame the devil when you are simply refusing to see the obvious.
Re: " Omo Eni Kiise Idi Bebere Kafi Si Idi Omo Elomi"- OBJ To Charly Boy by techWriter3: 3:22am On Aug 21, 2022
God Bless Incoming President politicians God Bless Federal Republic of Nigeria
Re: " Omo Eni Kiise Idi Bebere Kafi Si Idi Omo Elomi"- OBJ To Charly Boy by ovieigho(m): 3:34am On Aug 21, 2022
SMH

Obj was practically saying that some people come with slogan that omo eni kin Sey idi bebere

And that Nigeria is his own “ omo” and not any individual

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News: Pastor Reuben Appointed As South South Coordinator Of The Asiwaju / Benue , Enugu , Akwa And Oyigbo Mega Rallies For Peter Obi . See Details / 2023: Alimosho Agog For Peter Obi As Labour Party Inaugurates New Excos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.