Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,671 members, 7,820,356 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

Benue , Enugu , Akwa And Oyigbo Mega Rallies For Peter Obi . See Details - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Benue , Enugu , Akwa And Oyigbo Mega Rallies For Peter Obi . See Details (1211 Views)

Hoodlums Hijack Election Materials In Kano, Enugu, Akwa Ibom Rerun, Bye-election / Do You Regret Not Working With Peter Obi: See Atiku's Reply / APC, PDP Mega Rallies Set To Shut Down Abuja On Wednesday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Benue , Enugu , Akwa And Oyigbo Mega Rallies For Peter Obi . See Details by Caleb17: 9:08pm On Aug 26, 2022
It will be a very busy weekend as Patriotic Nigerians will gather to Host Mega Rallies in solidarity for a better Nigeria. The events will hold at Enugu, Benue, Oyigbo in Rivers State, Akwa and other parts of the country. Obidient movement is an unstoppable force. Nigerians are tired of Sufferings. Please if you are near these locations. Devote a little of your busy schedules to be there. See Details Below....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benue , Enugu , Akwa And Oyigbo Mega Rallies For Peter Obi . See Details by PresidObi: 9:09pm On Aug 26, 2022
We will be there.

6 Likes

Re: Benue , Enugu , Akwa And Oyigbo Mega Rallies For Peter Obi . See Details by Qtrpst4: 9:11pm On Aug 26, 2022
Tomorrow is the days

7 Likes

Re: Benue , Enugu , Akwa And Oyigbo Mega Rallies For Peter Obi . See Details by Princessogaraya(f): 9:12pm On Aug 26, 2022
See you guys at Narco station tomorrow

6 Likes

Re: Benue , Enugu , Akwa And Oyigbo Mega Rallies For Peter Obi . See Details by Qtrpst4: 9:13pm On Aug 26, 2022
See there strategy

3 Likes

Re: Benue , Enugu , Akwa And Oyigbo Mega Rallies For Peter Obi . See Details by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:13pm On Aug 26, 2022
Qtrpst4:
Tomorrow is the days
Rally will be held in two locations in Rivers State tomorrow

6 Likes

Re: Benue , Enugu , Akwa And Oyigbo Mega Rallies For Peter Obi . See Details by Caleb17: 9:16pm On Aug 26, 2022
It will not work. Labour Party will have at least Ten agents in each polling unit. With instructions on how to watch out for Sharp practices. It is not business as usual.
Qtrpst4:
See there strategy

4 Likes

Re: Benue , Enugu , Akwa And Oyigbo Mega Rallies For Peter Obi . See Details by Caleb17: 9:17pm On Aug 26, 2022
Thanks is great. Thanks for the good work.
post=116091610:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Benue , Enugu , Akwa And Oyigbo Mega Rallies For Peter Obi . See Details by johnbd: 9:19pm On Aug 26, 2022
grin grin grin
Re: Benue , Enugu , Akwa And Oyigbo Mega Rallies For Peter Obi . See Details by johnbd: 9:21pm On Aug 26, 2022
Caleb17:
It will be a very busy weekend as Patriotic Nigerians will gather to Host Mega Rallies in solidarity for a better Nigeria. The events will hold at Enugu, Benue, Oyigbo in Rivers State, Akwa and other parts of the country. Obidient movement is an unstoppable force. Nigerians are tired of Sufferings. Please if you are near these locations. Devote a little of your busy schedules to be there. See Details Below....
front page please.

1 Like

Re: Benue , Enugu , Akwa And Oyigbo Mega Rallies For Peter Obi . See Details by Nobody: 9:23pm On Aug 26, 2022
Tomorrow is really gonna be a very busy day for the Agbado munching urchins cry

I can already taste their salty tears.

4 Likes

Re: Benue , Enugu , Akwa And Oyigbo Mega Rallies For Peter Obi . See Details by johnbd: 9:23pm On Aug 26, 2022
Qtrpst4:
See there strategy
thanks for the yusful information grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Benue , Enugu , Akwa And Oyigbo Mega Rallies For Peter Obi . See Details by jkpbestseries: 9:27pm On Aug 26, 2022
enough of social media, go ye into the village and preach Peter Obi... Village people only know Tinubu and Atiku
Re: Benue , Enugu , Akwa And Oyigbo Mega Rallies For Peter Obi . See Details by PresidObi: 9:29pm On Aug 26, 2022
jkpbestseries:
enough of social media, go ye into the village and preach Peter Obi... Village people only know Tinubu and Atiku

Which village are you talking about? My village has phone network and already, Peter Obi fever is catching everyone from toddlers to very old grannies.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benue , Enugu , Akwa And Oyigbo Mega Rallies For Peter Obi . See Details by Millimann: 9:59pm On Aug 26, 2022
The fact that they are taking place simultaneously in different locations means that it's not a case of rented and imported crowd.

7 Likes

Re: Benue , Enugu , Akwa And Oyigbo Mega Rallies For Peter Obi . See Details by Realdon1(m): 10:19pm On Aug 26, 2022
Choooi. this Saturday, OBIdients will shake Nigeria ooo. Chai. This will won't be easy for urchins oo. Make una watch out what Nigeria Youths are cooking for pot.
I just dey pity A. P.c and pdp

2 Likes

Re: Benue , Enugu , Akwa And Oyigbo Mega Rallies For Peter Obi . See Details by PresidObi: 10:40pm On Aug 26, 2022
I will tell a guy on ground to go cover the walk for me.

2 Likes

Re: Benue , Enugu , Akwa And Oyigbo Mega Rallies For Peter Obi . See Details by floret23(f): 10:46pm On Aug 26, 2022
Qtrpst4:
See there strategy
Tinubu/APC's Election Strategy Plans For 2023 Election

I have attended 3 high profile APC election strategic meeting. I am posting this as my own part to save this nation. The Tinubu/APC has mapped out plans strategy for the election but I will take you on a thread for four of them.

Strategy One
These five States have been marked to be used to rig the election. Pay attention to these States - Kebbi, Zamfara, Yobe, Borno and Katsina. Something unusual will happen in these states and every eyes should be strictly on these states.

From the discussion it seems INEC is part of the plan because the level of confidence in mentioning INEC will make you know there is a usual romance. Election may deliberately not hold in some parts of these states I mention above, citing insecurity as excuse.

After every other election result have trooped in they will then do a rerun in those states and every of the votes there will be lock down for them. Watch INEC closely.

Nigerians should resist any form of cancelled election. Before the election, insecurity in those states will increase exponentially. When it happens don't fall for it, it's part of the plan. If INEC cancel any polling unit then every other should be cancelled too. Zamfara for instance they will use the insecurity to threaten voters on election day. Those bandits have been contacted to issue warning and ask people not to come out to vote. Watch all these signs.

Strategy Two:
They have started buying voters card. In that meeting, they priced 50k for a voter card. The first 5 states I mentioned above is still the primary target.

Poverty will be heavily weaponized. There is 5 billion dollars that's mapped out for this election. They have sent their field strategists to go buy influential people in different community and heavy money will be paid to them. Monetization and vote buying will rain.

Stategy Three:
They are coming in groove to social media to cause confusion and distraction. 405 million naira have been mapped for twitter alone. They want to saturate twitter with batified individuals. They are even presently buying already existing account.

I heard people sell account for 20k and above. The idea is to destabilize and contaminate the media and shift attention from Tinubu. In coming days they plan to create more than 200 accounts on twitter.

Obidients should stop engaging them because you will be overwhelmed.

Strategy Four:
APC has hands out on SE. The SW, NE and NW are their area of work. But they agree to shake SS. The recruitment of Kabaka is deliberate. They want to use high profile cultists in different states. Asari Dokubo has receive money already.

A faction of the IPOB have already been paid to instill fear on people in SE to reduce voters turnout. I want to get the name of the person that collected the money. Once I do, I will put it out. Other thugs will be used heavily especially in Lagos.

People will be threatened not to come out. Some people will be kidnapped before the election. That LP Lagos candidate should be protected at all cost. He is the most mentioned after Obi.

Delta, Edo, Cross River and Bayelsa are states that have contracted thugs on ground. The 1st October March in Lagos should be well documented, if possible drone should be available. They will use people wearing Peter Obi cloth to cause mayhem. In coming weeks they will be using Obidient to do evil and tag it obidients are toxic. Pay attention Obidients should be radical less they will lose out.

Governor Uzodimma has also pay thugs in imo state. There is a meeting tomorrow, If I get access I will do a record of everything discussed and send it as a raw file here on twitter. The coming weeks leading to campaign will not be easy. Personal interest is causing alot of problem already amongst Obidients.

Least I forget there are trojan horses planted in the Obidient movement that are not't part of obidients.

Secret From An Insider

https://www.facebook.com/104279271785831/posts/pfbid0RYZKtr6p2FPbeyfVCpjXLbPbK2TipdT4gaKMyYWgjnFUegUdYd9jVz1bLkoe4J2tl/?app=fbl

3 Likes

Re: Benue , Enugu , Akwa And Oyigbo Mega Rallies For Peter Obi . See Details by floret23(f): 10:48pm On Aug 26, 2022
DaveDGreat:

etrouble PandoraObi omenka AntiChrist Mannabbqgrill Moh247 Staphylococcus satan06 etc may have no other choice than to do the needful tomorrow. Because the pain would be too unbearable for them.

1 Like

Re: Benue , Enugu , Akwa And Oyigbo Mega Rallies For Peter Obi . See Details by PeterObi4LP: 10:49pm On Aug 26, 2022
This is mobilization without shishi. The youth will turn out en mass to walk the talk tomorrow for ObiDatti.

Meanwhile, urchins are waiting for mobilization money from their drug lord to start 1Million match. They know, nobody will waste his/her precious time and energy to campaign for a half dead man with Memory lost.

1 Like

Re: Benue , Enugu , Akwa And Oyigbo Mega Rallies For Peter Obi . See Details by ImmaculateJOE(m): 10:56pm On Aug 26, 2022
post=116091610:

3rd Sept for Bonny, Rivers State.

2 Likes

Re: Benue , Enugu , Akwa And Oyigbo Mega Rallies For Peter Obi . See Details by Qtrpst4: 11:16pm On Aug 26, 2022
We need to make the strategy go viral as a secret reviled is a secret defeated. Let's keep posting it till people gets tired of seeing it and people will be prepared for whatever way he might be coming out. I am telling you that this is his best as apart from yobe and borno were shettima came from, Kawara has his stooge,
sokoto and zamfara is tambuwa and bandit enclave so he is hoping to pay them to do his biddings
floret23:
Tinubu/APC's Election Strategy Plans For 2023 Election

I have attended 3 high profile APC election strategic meeting. I am posting this as my own part to save this nation. The Tinubu/APC has mapped out plans strategy for the election but I will take you on a thread for four of them.

Strategy One
These five States have been marked to be used to rig the election. Pay attention to these States - Kebbi, Zamfara, Yobe, Borno and Katsina. Something unusual will happen in these states and every eyes should be strictly on these states.

From the discussion it seems INEC is part of the plan because the level of confidence in mentioning INEC will make you know there is a usual romance. Election may deliberately not hold in some parts of these states I mention above, citing insecurity as excuse.

After every other election result have trooped in they will then do a rerun in those states and every of the votes there will be lock down for them. Watch INEC closely.

Nigerians should resist any form of cancelled election. Before the election, insecurity in those states will increase exponentially. When it happens don't fall for it, it's part of the plan. If INEC cancel any polling unit then every other should be cancelled too. Zamfara for instance they will use the insecurity to threaten voters on election day. Those bandits have been contacted to issue warning and ask people not to come out to vote. Watch all these signs.

Strategy Two:
They have started buying voters card. In that meeting, they priced 50k for a voter card. The first 5 states I mentioned above is still the primary target.

Poverty will be heavily weaponized. There is 5 billion dollars that's mapped out for this election. They have sent their field strategists to go buy influential people in different community and heavy money will be paid to them. Monetization and vote buying will rain.

Stategy Three:
They are coming in groove to social media to cause confusion and distraction. 405 million naira have been mapped for twitter alone. They want to saturate twitter with batified individuals. They are even presently buying already existing account.

I heard people sell account for 20k and above. The idea is to destabilize and contaminate the media and shift attention from Tinubu. In coming days they plan to create more than 200 accounts on twitter.

Obidients should stop engaging them because you will be overwhelmed.

Strategy Four:
APC has hands out on SE. The SW, NE and NW are their area of work. But they agree to shake SS. The recruitment of Kabaka is deliberate. They want to use high profile cultists in different states. Asari Dokubo has receive money already.

A faction of the IPOB have already been paid to instill fear on people in SE to reduce voters turnout. I want to get the name of the person that collected the money. Once I do, I will put it out. Other thugs will be used heavily especially in Lagos.

People will be threatened not to come out. Some people will be kidnapped before the election. That LP Lagos candidate should be protected at all cost. He is the most mentioned after Obi.

Delta, Edo, Cross River and Bayelsa are states that have contracted thugs on ground. The 1st October March in Lagos should be well documented, if possible drone should be available. They will use people wearing Peter Obi cloth to cause mayhem. In coming weeks they will be using Obidient to do evil and tag it obidients are toxic. Pay attention Obidients should be radical less they will lose out.

Governor Uzodimma has also pay thugs in imo state. There is a meeting tomorrow, If I get access I will do a record of everything discussed and send it as a raw file here on twitter. The coming weeks leading to campaign will not be easy. Personal interest is causing alot of problem already amongst Obidients.

Least I forget there are trojan horses planted in the Obidient movement that are not't part of obidients.

Secret From An Insider

https://www.facebook.com/104279271785831/posts/pfbid0RYZKtr6p2FPbeyfVCpjXLbPbK2TipdT4gaKMyYWgjnFUegUdYd9jVz1bLkoe4J2tl/?app=fbl

2 Likes

Re: Benue , Enugu , Akwa And Oyigbo Mega Rallies For Peter Obi . See Details by Qtrpst4: 11:19pm On Aug 26, 2022
When the campaign proper starts, obidient needs to go into NE and NW and do a massive mobilization as I have observed that the people there are sure they do not want both pdp and APC but they need someone to tell them of another credible alternative like Peter obi and they don't care where he came from like tifnubu propaganda machine will want you to believe

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benue , Enugu , Akwa And Oyigbo Mega Rallies For Peter Obi . See Details by Nobody: 11:52pm On Aug 26, 2022
Intelligent people

1 Like

Re: Benue , Enugu , Akwa And Oyigbo Mega Rallies For Peter Obi . See Details by Magnoliaa(f): 12:05am On Aug 27, 2022
DaveDGreat:

Back-to-back hit on the frontpage. I really cannot wait for the cascading tears. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Benue , Enugu , Akwa And Oyigbo Mega Rallies For Peter Obi . See Details by abobote: 12:13am On Aug 27, 2022
Please how can I contribute my own quarter to this divine project.

ObiDatti 2023
Re: Benue , Enugu , Akwa And Oyigbo Mega Rallies For Peter Obi . See Details by Kaiser20: 12:21am On Aug 27, 2022
jkpbestseries:
this person is lost finally. The social media is the modern means community relationship. Don't be surprised that even in your village Obi movement is more marketable that the old cargo politicians
Blame Buhari for creating Structures for Peter Obi.
Re: Benue , Enugu , Akwa And Oyigbo Mega Rallies For Peter Obi . See Details by techWriter3: 1:15am On Aug 27, 2022
today is the days
Re: Benue , Enugu , Akwa And Oyigbo Mega Rallies For Peter Obi . See Details by chiefkpokp(m): 8:43am On Aug 27, 2022
Louder please
Re: Benue , Enugu , Akwa And Oyigbo Mega Rallies For Peter Obi . See Details by chiefkpokp(m): 9:20am On Aug 27, 2022
Re: Benue , Enugu , Akwa And Oyigbo Mega Rallies For Peter Obi . See Details by Nobody: 9:38am On Aug 27, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Back-to-back hit on the frontpage. I really cannot wait for the cascading tears. grin grin

grin grin grin

I swear down.
Re: Benue , Enugu , Akwa And Oyigbo Mega Rallies For Peter Obi . See Details by Nobody: 9:40am On Aug 27, 2022
floret23:
etrouble PandoraObi omenka AntiChrist Mannabbqgrill Moh247 Staphylococcus satan06 etc may have no other choice than to do the needful tomorrow. Because the pain would be too unbearable for them.

Cc: Freestuffng, Aribisala0, femisplash, kagd10, yorubaisgreat et al.

(1) (Reply)

2023: Alimosho Agog For Peter Obi As Labour Party Inaugurates New Excos / Just Breaking: Yoruba Groups Beg Tinubu & Shettima To Step Down / Tinubu Will Be Defeated In North, Powerful Northerner Vows In A Viral Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.