Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,268 members, 7,818,924 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

Bull Baal Worship: Should Christians Withdraw From Future Commonwealth Games? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bull Baal Worship: Should Christians Withdraw From Future Commonwealth Games? (61593 Views)

Cow Bull Baal Worship Has Come To America Officially Now As Brahmins Get Power / Should Christians Eat Pig? Pig Is Not Kosher. / Should Christians Care About Physical Appearance? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bull Baal Worship: Should Christians Withdraw From Future Commonwealth Games? by advanceDNA: 10:15am On Aug 21, 2022
DevilSignature:
I don't do religion but this one got me

What exactly is going on this video?

The thing off me too..

..the matter carry too much suspicion

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bull Baal Worship: Should Christians Withdraw From Future Commonwealth Games? by Ndukwe007(m): 10:15am On Aug 21, 2022
These guys are Scammers. They don't have any sure game. If you pay they'll block you. They also have a facebook profile with a female do. They're all thieves.

Re: Bull Baal Worship: Should Christians Withdraw From Future Commonwealth Games? by lomprico(m): 10:16am On Aug 21, 2022
dazzlingd:
religion is senseless

Why does baal and ball sound alike?

Football is antichrist

Religion make people senseless too! Is football the only ball sport game? SMH!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bull Baal Worship: Should Christians Withdraw From Future Commonwealth Games? by dvkot(m): 10:17am On Aug 21, 2022
Nothing is done by coincidence, everything they do has an agenda behind it and they are deliberating projecting their evil agenda. But the Christians are not asleep, we will also put in our resources to take the gospel to the ends of the earth and proclaim the name of JESUS over every name

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bull Baal Worship: Should Christians Withdraw From Future Commonwealth Games? by advanceDNA: 10:18am On Aug 21, 2022
Jokerman:

Oga, at the name of Jesus every knee must bow and every tongue must confess that Jesus is Lord

That babe na assist jesus ooo.
If she interprete that verse for you..you go fear
Re: Bull Baal Worship: Should Christians Withdraw From Future Commonwealth Games? by Softmirror: 10:19am On Aug 21, 2022
Righteousness2:
What happened at the common wealth game was not just ordinary bull worship.

That was a Concious Deliberate satanic and demonic worship/ Sacrifice.
There was nothing ordinary about that nonsense they put out there .

Those who have Spiritual understanding know this.

FOR ANYONE DOING A PROJECT ON HUMAN REASONING, RIGHTEOUSNESS2 IS A VERY GOOD CASE STUDY. FROM OBSERVATIONS, A VERY LARGE PERCENT OF NIGERIANS PARTICULARLY CHRISTIAN REASON EXACTLY LIKE RIGHTEOUSNESS2 WHICH EXPLAIN WHY THE SUMMATION OF THE NUMBER OF LIKES HE HAS BEEN GETTING ON THIS NIGERIA'S PLATFORM IS SECOND TO NONE

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Bull Baal Worship: Should Christians Withdraw From Future Commonwealth Games? by omenka(m): 10:21am On Aug 21, 2022
There's one thing I'd like to ask though: why does it appear as though only we Christians are concerned about these things? I don't see Hindus, Buddhists, Arthiests, Muslims, Traditionalists, etc, complain about them.

Why?

To me, these things are nothing more than artistic expressions, but we always want to ascribe mystical meanings and interpretations to ordinary events, and draw parallels where only randomness exist, just so the stories around such events could be more interesting to tell.

Na so Alex Jones, ace conspiracy theorist, do until him find himself for hot soup lately.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bull Baal Worship: Should Christians Withdraw From Future Commonwealth Games? by dvkot(m): 10:22am On Aug 21, 2022
IgOga:
The bull was quite an interesting beast. It has emotions too....and they referred to it as "Him"

Only when it was worshiped was it happy.

In London 2012 they simulated the covid 19 pandemic ...you can watch it again..it happened exactly as it was choreographed... It's called predictive programming
pls do you have a link to the video I'll like to watch it
Re: Bull Baal Worship: Should Christians Withdraw From Future Commonwealth Games? by Softmirror: 10:23am On Aug 21, 2022
baretalk:
The Commonwealth itself is neo colonialism,.do you know what it means to be a nation's 'commonwealth'

Means they are our overlords.

SURPRISINGLY! THAT IS THE LAW OF NATURE. SOME WILL LORD OVER OTHERS, IT'S ONLY NATURAL. YOU CAN ONLY HAVE PEACE OF MIND WHEN YOU UNDERSTAND YOUR LEVEL AND FUNCTION WITHIN YOUR LIMITS. ENVY IS A SOURCE OF UNHAPPINESS.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bull Baal Worship: Should Christians Withdraw From Future Commonwealth Games? by advanceDNA: 10:25am On Aug 21, 2022
donbenie:
Hypocrisy and Christianity is a match made in heaven..
So your problem is that they are worshipping other gods?
But if it is your own god..
You wouldn't have had any issues?
Never mind that there were those who were not Christians?

You are not getting the hypocricy here...The guy is saying if there wont be praying by any religion in the commonwealth....why should there be the worship of the bull....it should just be free of any form of religious parole,whether christain, muslims, or idol worship...

Its the same complain parents are having in primary and secondary schools in the uk...
They stopped praying and also removed CRK/IRS frim the school curriculums...fine..u said no religion because the idea should not be forced on everyone...
.but they now introduced atheism forcing it on all the kids and parents said its hypocrisy.... same thimg is happening technically here in the common wealth...

2 Likes

Re: Bull Baal Worship: Should Christians Withdraw From Future Commonwealth Games? by Hier(m): 10:27am On Aug 21, 2022
Adakintroy:
Christianity and islam are the two best religion out there. Why?. To be the best in any field you will need to compete with multiple other Contender abstract or real.

Nature is that which is fair. It does not take side. If you are for science but have no regards for religion. You not a scientist.

Shed more light on the bolded. I want to learn
Re: Bull Baal Worship: Should Christians Withdraw From Future Commonwealth Games? by luvinhubby(m): 10:27am On Aug 21, 2022
Righteousness2:

True

2 Likes

Re: Bull Baal Worship: Should Christians Withdraw From Future Commonwealth Games? by Maynman: 10:27am On Aug 21, 2022
advanceDNA:

You are not getting the hypocricy here...The guy is saying if there wont be praying by any religion in the commonwealth....why should there be the worship of the bull....it should just be free of any form of religious parole,whether christain, muslims, or idol worship...

Its the same complain parents are having in primary and secondary schools in the uk...
They stopped praying and also removed CRK/IRS frim the school curriculums...fine..u said no religion because the idea should not be forced on everyone...
.but they now introduced atheism forcing it on all the kids and parents said its hypocrisy.... same thimg is happening technically here in the common wealth...

That’s not atheism.
A Bull Ba’al worshipper is a theist.
A Allah worshipper is a theist.
A Sango worshipper is a theist.
A Yahweh worshipper is a theist.

And then we have “athiests” that don’t believe or worship any of these deities.
Re: Bull Baal Worship: Should Christians Withdraw From Future Commonwealth Games? by advanceDNA: 10:29am On Aug 21, 2022
Maynman:

That’s not atheism.
A Bull baal worshipper is a theist.
A Allah worshipper is a theist.
A Sango worshipper is a theist.
A Yahweh worshipper is a theist.

And then we have “athiests” that don’t believe or worship any of these deities.

What are you saying...what is not atheism??
Re: Bull Baal Worship: Should Christians Withdraw From Future Commonwealth Games? by Maynman: 10:30am On Aug 21, 2022
advanceDNA:

What are you saying...what is not atheism??

Re: Bull Baal Worship: Should Christians Withdraw From Future Commonwealth Games? by Nchenches: 10:31am On Aug 21, 2022
ikorodureporta:
Watch:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pSSWWjlmfas

Commonwealth Games Bull Baal Worship

At the opening ceremony of the Commonwealth Games 2022, a large mechanical bull was worshipped as part of the "entertainment."

While not everyone will agree about the many veiled Biblical symbolisms used during the program, you cannot help but see the comparison of the bull to modern day Baal worship.

Reminds one more about colonialism and slave trade.
Re: Bull Baal Worship: Should Christians Withdraw From Future Commonwealth Games? by advanceDNA: 10:32am On Aug 21, 2022
Maynman:

I know what i said....ur comment in relation to what i said is what i dont get....if you cant explain thats fine...
Re: Bull Baal Worship: Should Christians Withdraw From Future Commonwealth Games? by Maynman: 10:35am On Aug 21, 2022
advanceDNA:

I know what i said....ur comment in relation to what i said is what i dont get....if you cant explain thats fine...

If you don’t understand what i said in relation to what you said, that’s fine too.
Re: Bull Baal Worship: Should Christians Withdraw From Future Commonwealth Games? by Zorn: 10:35am On Aug 21, 2022
Righteousness2:

Those who brought Christianity are those who are practicing the satanism?

1 Like

Re: Bull Baal Worship: Should Christians Withdraw From Future Commonwealth Games? by drlateef: 10:38am On Aug 21, 2022
RepoMan007:
What is their problem ?

Religious inclination is suppose to be for private affairs but like muslims, these darkness people try to impose theirs on the unsuspecting public.

Thunder fire you on the mention of Muslims. You Christians terrorised me as a Muslim when in primary and secondary schools. I was made to buy songs of praise and beaten several times when I did not buy it. We were taught bible studies by force without asking about my religion. We were not allowed to pray in school but Christian prayers was done everyday except Friday at Assembly. And you are talking trash. The opposition to hijab wearing by Muslim students is the worst oppression by Christians of NIGERIA. And you are talking about Muslims imposing their religion, in what way? Christians shed a lot of crocodile tears. We are now waking up to them.

1 Like

Re: Bull Baal Worship: Should Christians Withdraw From Future Commonwealth Games? by advanceDNA: 10:39am On Aug 21, 2022
Maynman:

If you don’t understand what i said in relation to what you said, that’s fine too.

Sigh.!
Re: Bull Baal Worship: Should Christians Withdraw From Future Commonwealth Games? by baretalk: 10:40am On Aug 21, 2022
Softmirror:

SURPRISINGLY! THAT IS THE LAW OF NATURE. SOME WILL LORD OVER OTHERS, IT'S ONLY NATURAL. YOU CAN ONLY HAVE PEACE OF MIND WHEN YOU UNDERSTAND YOUR LEVEL AND FUNCTION WITHIN YOUR LIMITS. ENVY IS A SOURCE OF UNHAPPINESS.
You sound naive and dumb, am talking based on the suffering of blacks due to enslavement of the British and Europeans. Slave era is over slave, these days we should seek full emancipation like some other nations did. You are wrong and your dumbness shows in what you wrote. Yes some are stronger than others, but in these free times none should lord over others. So many nations in Asia, Europe are truly free. Emancipate yourself from mental slavery.
Re: Bull Baal Worship: Should Christians Withdraw From Future Commonwealth Games? by phemmyfour: 10:42am On Aug 21, 2022
ikorodureporta:
Watch:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pSSWWjlmfas

Commonwealth Games Bull Baal Worship

At the opening ceremony of the Commonwealth Games 2022, a large mechanical bull was worshipped as part of the "entertainment."

While not everyone will agree about the many veiled Biblical symbolisms used during the program, you cannot help but see the comparison of the bull to modern day Baal worship.
Ignorance
How does that represent worship. Then all FIFA and CAF competition should be boycotted cos they use different kind of animal as mascot. We saw Cameroon 3D lion at the opening ceremony of last Afcon

1 Like

Re: Bull Baal Worship: Should Christians Withdraw From Future Commonwealth Games? by IJOBA11: 10:45am On Aug 21, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Christians withdraw from future commonwealth? How exactly? Jesus Christ send una go form nation of your own abi wetin? Even your businesses wey una dey pretend say una dey run with God name (your churches included) no be for government una get permission to run am? lipsrsealed
SENSE IS VERY FAR AWAY FROM YOU embarassed
Re: Bull Baal Worship: Should Christians Withdraw From Future Commonwealth Games? by kingjiss: 10:46am On Aug 21, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Christians withdraw from future commonwealth? How exactly? Jesus Christ send una go form nation of your own abi wetin? Even your businesses wey una dey pretend say una dey run with God name (your churches included) no be for government una get permission to run am? lipsrsealed

Come out and tell us if you are in support of this

1 Like

Re: Bull Baal Worship: Should Christians Withdraw From Future Commonwealth Games? by jaxxy(m): 10:49am On Aug 21, 2022
Maynman:

Where did early Chrestians get the idea of the fairy tales in their books from? Hmmmm
Not to forget that the books have UNKNOWN AUTHORS, that’s what you basing your whole life on, huh Chrestian?

The scriptures existed even b4 the early Christians were born so this is hilarious.

1 Like

Re: Bull Baal Worship: Should Christians Withdraw From Future Commonwealth Games? by advanceDNA: 10:51am On Aug 21, 2022
phemmyfour:
Ignorance
How does that represent worship. Then all FIFA and CAF competition should be boycotted cos they use different kind of animal as mascot. We saw Cameroon 3D lion at the opening ceremony of last Afcon

Since when did a bull become the mascot of the commonwealth

1 Like

Re: Bull Baal Worship: Should Christians Withdraw From Future Commonwealth Games? by Maynman: 10:51am On Aug 21, 2022
jaxxy:

The scriptures existed even b4 the early Christians were born so this is hilarious.

Scriptures simply means Writings.
So, of course, “writings” existed before early chrestians.
And i was talking about New Testament which contains iesus chrestus created by early Chrestians.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"Female Medical Student Delivered From Stealing & Masturbation By TB Joshua" / Man Bows For Pastor Sam Jaiyeola, Greets Him In Delta State (Photos) / "Is This Christianity?" Lady Asks After Her Pastor Scolded Her For Wearing This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.