Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,423 members, 7,836,689 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

Will Tinubu Campaign In South South After Betraying Goodluck Jonathan In 2015? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Will Tinubu Campaign In South South After Betraying Goodluck Jonathan In 2015? (2323 Views)

2023 Presidency: No Agreement To Surrender Ticket To South After Buhari - Yerima / Why I Hold Goodluck Jonathan In High Esteem - President Buhari. / Man Who Criticised Goodluck Jonathan In 2015 Visits Him,begs Him For Forgiveness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will Tinubu Campaign In South South After Betraying Goodluck Jonathan In 2015? by pquaver(m): 9:43am On Aug 21, 2022
Igbodicool:

How did Igbo wished Buhari death?
Are they part of his government?
Using your reverse psychology is the dumbest thing I have ever seen here on nairaland.
Is it not Yoruba that is wishing him death so that Osibanjo can replace him?
You guys are simply clever by half.

The problem with some of you, is I think you act before you think and when the consequences of your actions begin to show up you cry and start looking for sympathy or act as if it didn't happen. When you wished him to die in London hospital or every sickness or crash of plane you people can here to wish it was him, you forgot about campaign? When Abba Kyari died you celebrated it on social media you forgot about campaign? You went ahead to wish the Covid had taken Buhari you forgot you will campaign up not ba? Anyway it is a typical characteristics of ipob and its zombies to act and deny so nobody on this forum is surprised by your denials.. But we know and wait for you at the polls.

1 Like

Re: Will Tinubu Campaign In South South After Betraying Goodluck Jonathan In 2015? by MikeofAfrica: 2:05pm On Aug 21, 2022
Kagd10:

Another trash.

You've already answered yourself. Sowore and Moghalu had no chance. It was between Buhari and Atiku and Buhari is better than Atiku. Also, People decided to give Buhari benefits of the doubt considering we all knew he didn't have it easy like Jonathan had with oil revenues which was at the lowest during Buhari's first regime.

You keep clutching at straws in your bid to make excuses for Buhari' s failure. The truth is that Buhari borrowed billions of dollars across the world to make up for the funds he failed to get due to the fall in oil revenue.
Hence the failure of Buhari govt is not due to lack of funds but lack of ideas and the political will to effect changes.
Do you really mean that Buhari who has not establish or manage any business in his lifetime is a better leader than a business mogul like Atiku.
In 2007, Tinubu and other SW leaders supported Atiku for president against Buhari. What crime did Atiku commit between 2007 and 2015 that now made Buhari better than him?
Moreover, Tinubu was quoted in 2001 as saying that Buhari is a bigot that should not be elected the president of Nigeria. What made Tinubu to turn around and support the same Buhari in 2015 and 2019?
Re: Will Tinubu Campaign In South South After Betraying Goodluck Jonathan In 2015? by MikeofAfrica: 2:16pm On Aug 21, 2022
pquaver:

The problem with some of you, is I think you act before you think and when the consequences of your actions begin to show up you cry and start looking for sympathy or act as if it didn't happen. When you wished him to die in London hospital or every sickness or crash of plane you people can here to wish it was him, you forgot about campaign? When Abba Kyari died you celebrated it on social media you forgot about campaign? You went ahead to wish the Covid had taken Buhari you forgot you will campaign up not ba? Anyway it is a typical characteristics of ipob and its zombies to act and deny so nobody on this forum is surprised by your denials.. But we know and wait for you at the polls.

Bigotry had taken away your sense of reasoning. So because you saw one or two Igbo man who hates Buhari, it means that the entire Igbo population hates him.
When Buhari was sick, I can remember Fayose , who was then Governor of Ekiti mocking him publicly. Does that now means that Ekiti or Yoruba people wanted Buhari dead ?
Buhari has many personal friends from both SE and SW. He also has many enemies from SE and SW who wanted him dead.
It is a personal issue that has nothing to do with the tribe of the person.
Re: Will Tinubu Campaign In South South After Betraying Goodluck Jonathan In 2015? by Igbodicool(m): 2:24pm On Aug 21, 2022
pquaver:

Just as you are wishing Igbo, Biafrans and Nnamdi Kanu death.

Hypocrite, do you think Igbo have your time?
Tell me you want him death so that your brother will take over and it didn't work and you are here calling IPOB.
Do you think we care?
Re: Will Tinubu Campaign In South South After Betraying Goodluck Jonathan In 2015? by NaijaRoyalty(m): 2:27pm On Aug 21, 2022
Hmm
Re: Will Tinubu Campaign In South South After Betraying Goodluck Jonathan In 2015? by Kagd10: 2:44pm On Aug 21, 2022
MikeofAfrica:

You keep clutching at straws in your bid to make excuses for Buhari' s failure. The truth is that Buhari borrowed billions of dollars across the world to make up for the funds he failed to get due to the fall in oil revenue.
Hence the failure of Buhari govt is not due to lack of funds but lack of ideas and the political will to effect changes.
Do you really mean that Buhari who has not establish or manage any business in his lifetime is a better leader than a business mogul like Atiku.
In 2007, Tinubu and other SW leaders supported Atiku for president against Buhari. What crime did Atiku commit between 2007 and 2015 that now made Buhari better than him?
Moreover, Tinubu was quoted in 2001 as saying that Buhari is a bigot that should not be elected the president of Nigeria. What made Tinubu to turn around and support the same Buhari in 2015 and 2019?

First, apart from the fact that Atiku has achieved absolute nothing, he's a chronic looter. As a matter of fact, it would have been worse if it was Atiku in the first term when crude oil revenue was at the lowest.. as a matter of fact, I don't see the difference between Buhari and Atiku, just that Buhari could be less corrupt. In fact, people had thought Buhari would handle Insecurity and corruption as he was once a military general.
Re: Will Tinubu Campaign In South South After Betraying Goodluck Jonathan In 2015? by pquaver(m): 6:01pm On Aug 21, 2022
Igbodicool:

Just as you are wishing Igbo, Biafrans and Nnamdi Kanu death.

Hypocrite, do you think Igbo have your time?
Tell me you want him death so that your brother will take over and it didn't work and you are here calling IPOB.
Do you think we care?

There is no hypocrisy here because I am igbo and am only telling the bitter truth. I want kanu put away and ekpa because they are nuisance.. They nonsense the brought is still claiming lives till date. Continue to deceive yourself
Re: Will Tinubu Campaign In South South After Betraying Goodluck Jonathan In 2015? by pquaver(m): 6:05pm On Aug 21, 2022
MikeofAfrica:

Bigotry had taken away your sense of reasoning. So because you saw one or two Igbo man who hates Buhari, it means that the entire Igbo population hates him.
When Buhari was sick, I can remember Fayose , who was then Governor of Ekiti mocking him publicly. Does that now means that Ekiti or Yoruba people wanted Buhari dead ?
Buhari has many personal friends from both SE and SW. He also has many enemies from SE and SW who wanted him dead.
It is a personal issue that has nothing to do with the tribe of the person.

I did not see 1 or 2. I live in the wast, I go to meetings I see everything. No 1 or 2.. Multitude is not 1 or 2. We are part of those igbos who don't hate him and that is why I never used the words all but some of yu.. It was the south east that wanted him dead. It will not reach election and you deny.. Internet never forgets how u wished he died along with Kyari Abba.. You cannot run aeafrom the consequences of your actions because we warned you guys. You said we are efulefu and saboteur. Well the day of reckoning is near.. Be ready to bear the brunt
Re: Will Tinubu Campaign In South South After Betraying Goodluck Jonathan In 2015? by Igbodicool(m): 6:07pm On Aug 21, 2022
pquaver:

There is no hypocrisy here because I am igbo and am only telling the bitter truth. I want kanu put away and ekpa because they are nuisance.. They nonsense the brought is still claiming lives till date. Continue to deceive yourself
A man from an inconsequential tribe claiming Igbo.
You can't be proud of what God made you but you will be quick to cast aspersions on people who are 2000000% better than you and very much proud of their tribe.

Keep oozing your hatred, if you like allow it to dry up the 15.2% blood you manage to have in this Buhari/Osibanjo APC regime.
Re: Will Tinubu Campaign In South South After Betraying Goodluck Jonathan In 2015? by pquaver(m): 6:19pm On Aug 21, 2022
Igbodicool:

A man from an inconsequential tribe claiming Igbo.
You can't be proud of what God made you but you will be quick to cast aspersions on people who are 2000000% better than you and very much proud of their tribe.

Keep oozing your hatred, if you like allow it to dry up the 15.2% blood you manage to have in this Buhari/Osibanjo APC regime.

20 million of you can not change my tribe. Ian igbo and there is nothing you can do about it. If you don't like it jump into the lagoon. I will keep reminding you of your blunder because when we warned you, you took joy in inciting insults against us for cautioning you guys and telling you to look ahead. Today u feel stupid for your actions, well it too late.. You can't eat you cake and have it.
Re: Will Tinubu Campaign In South South After Betraying Goodluck Jonathan In 2015? by MikeofAfrica: 9:38pm On Aug 21, 2022
pquaver:

I did not see 1 or 2. I live in the wast, I go to meetings I see everything. No 1 or 2.. Multitude is not 1 or 2. We are part of those igbos who don't hate him and that is why I never used the words all but some of yu.. It was the south east that wanted him dead. It will not reach election and you deny.. Internet never forgets how u wished he died along with Kyari Abba.. You cannot run aeafrom the consequences of your actions because we warned you guys. You said we are efulefu and saboteur. Well the day of reckoning is near.. Be ready to bear the brunt

How did the SE want Buhari dead? Is it because they did not vote for him in 2015 and 2019? Is it because you met some people from SE who wanted Buhari dead? Well, I have also met many people from SW who also wanted Buhari dead while he was sick. Does that now means that the SW also wanted Buhari dead ?
A Governor from SW openly mocked Buhari while he was hospitalized in London. Fayose told us that Buhari was on life support and would not return alife. If Fayose is an igbo man, you would have concluded that he spoke on behalf of SE leaders.
Buhari has visit Ebonyi state in the last two years more than any state in SW. He has nothing against the SE and the SE has nothing against him.
Re: Will Tinubu Campaign In South South After Betraying Goodluck Jonathan In 2015? by NaijaRoyalty(m): 1:17pm On Aug 22, 2022
Hmm
Re: Will Tinubu Campaign In South South After Betraying Goodluck Jonathan In 2015? by Proudlyomonna: 1:23pm On Aug 22, 2022
Jennifer663:
He should respect himself for once.

He is old,sick, frail and should be resting in Iragbiji.
It's good to know that his desperate emilokan agenda has already been rejected by the North he sold out Jona to.
Jona head strong oo, everybody wey do am bad thing dey collect wotowoto one way or the other sha grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Student Sent Home In Epe, Lagos State, Nigeria, Because Of Peter Obi / Obi Is A Boy! / “peter Obi Remains My President” — Aisha Yesufu Says, Address President Tinubu A

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.