Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,265 members, 7,846,247 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

NBA Youngboy’s Feature Price Was Why He Was Removed From The Game’s ‘drillmatic’ - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / NBA Youngboy’s Feature Price Was Why He Was Removed From The Game’s ‘drillmatic’ (271 Views)

Angela Okorie: 10 Assassins' Bullets Removed From My Head, 2 Close To My Eyes / Lady Whose Pant Was Removed By ''Pastor'' Reacts Over Trending Pictures. / Why Funke Akindele's Name Was Removed From Casting Of “avengers: Infinity War” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

NBA Youngboy’s Feature Price Was Why He Was Removed From The Game’s ‘drillmatic’ by fadal(m): 9:34pm On Aug 20, 2022
NBA YoungBoy‘s feature price was too high for The Game to to stay within the budget for the release of his new album Drillmatic: Heart vs. Mind.

Speaking in a recent Clubhouse chat with Ma$e, Game’s manager Wack 100 said he had to make an executive decision and remove Game and YoungBoy’s “OPP” collaboration from the album — even though YoungBoy gave them a 50 percent discount.

“In YoungBoy’s defense, YoungBoy charge n-ggas $300,000 a verse,” Wack said. “That’s what he charge, that’s what it is. I can’t front he gave us a hell of a deal, but that situation would’ve cut into marketing overall.”

“So I had to make an executive decision on whether I wanted to pay the tab he sent me, which was a respectable, great tab, it was love, I can’t front. But that tab would’ve cut into that, that and that.”

He continued: “He gave me a deal for half that. He already sent me a bill for 150, which was love, that’s nephew. So 300 is his rate, but you know, because what happens is with YoungBoy, he was going to do that for the video and everything. So once you go to video and YouTube, he one of the highest streaming individuals on YouTube.

“You going to get your money back in the long run, plus now your artist is tapping into that fanbase that he may not have. So nothing against YoungBoy, YoungBoy didn’t disrespect us or violate us, him and bro cut his rate in half for us.”

NBA YoungBoy’s feature price was why he was removed from The Game’s "Drillmatic"

Re: NBA Youngboy’s Feature Price Was Why He Was Removed From The Game’s ‘drillmatic’ by TheboyGhost(m): 6:31am On Aug 21, 2022
What you saying? OPP is no 6 track on The game's new Album.

Am I misunderstanding you or did I miss something out?

(1) (Reply)

Parents Must Also Prepare Male Children For Marriage”-soso Soberekon / Dr Dre Happily Announces New Yoruba Name Given To Him By Pheelz, Video Trends / Kim-kardashian-calls-kids-embarrassing-and-admits-l

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.