Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,272 members, 7,836,224 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

Fear Of Vandalism:i Gaurd My Corolla Till Day Break - Autos (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Fear Of Vandalism:i Gaurd My Corolla Till Day Break (3491 Views)

I Need Money Asap Come And Buy My Corolla For 1.950m Location Lekki Chevron / My Corolla Sport Must Go Now Because It Is Really In An Optimum Status / My Corolla Sport Must Go Now Because It Is Really In An Optimum Status (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fear Of Vandalism:i Gaurd My Corolla Till Day Break by Kewtt: 11:20pm On Sep 24, 2022
Pmedia7787:
A4 2008 for sale at 2.5

Bought march this year

Rusted base,
Every other thing cool,
Rewired once for aircon

The 2006-2017 Audi A4 uses the 2.0FSI, 2.0TFSI, and 3.2FSI direct injection engines. These engines are subject to carbon buildup in the intake system which can cause power loss, OBD codes and a check engine light , and a rough idle . In normal engines, the engine is cleaned by the gasoline flowing through the injectors and into the intake system, however, the A4 uses direct injection so gasoline does not flow through common carbon buildup areas.

Possible trouble codes include: P0300 , P0301 , P0302 , P0303 , P0304 , P0305 , P0306 .

The solution is to remove the intake manifold and professionally clean the intake manifold, intake ports on the cylinder head, and the intake valves. This may need to be done in as few as 20,000 miles.

Re: Fear Of Vandalism:i Gaurd My Corolla Till Day Break by Kewtt: 11:22pm On Sep 24, 2022
Pmedia7787:
A4 2008 for sale at 2.5

Bought march this year

Rusted base,
Every other thing cool,
Rewired once for aircon

A problem with the torque converter can cause the Check Engine Light to illuminate

Premature wear in various multi-link suspension components can cause noises that are difficult to diagnose. Worn suspension parts can also cause uneven tire wear and create steering alignment problems.

2008 Audi A4 No Start after Refueling and Popping Noise from Trunk
Popping sounds from the rear of the vehicle may be heard moments after starting the engine, or when slowing to a stop. This noise is from the leak detection pump filling the fuel tank with air, and releasing to retest the system when it finds a fault. The sequence of faults identifying this issue are as follows:

Succession of loud pops from rear of vehicle
Pops go away, and fuel economy decreases
Check engine light illuminates
OBD trouble code P2404 and/or P0441 is stored
Engine will not start after refueling (must crank for over 30 seconds)
Vibration when slowing to a stop
The cause is a valve which is mounted on the front of the intake manifold, commonly called the N80 valve, or EVAP system purge valve. The valve is designed to open under specific circumstances, but a worn valve will remain open at all times, preventing the pressurization of the fuel tank.

Correction of the issue is to replace the N80 valve with the latest revision.

Re: Fear Of Vandalism:i Gaurd My Corolla Till Day Break by Kewtt: 11:24pm On Sep 24, 2022
Pmedia7787:
A4 2008 for sale at 2.5

Bought march this year

Rusted base,
Every other thing cool,
Rewired once for aircon

2008 Audi A4 Turbo Pressure Diverter Valve Diaphragm Torn
The Audi A4 2.0T FSI engine looses power if the turbocharging system has a leak. The most common turbo boost leak is a torn rubber diaphragm on the diverter valve, which is intended to open only if pressure gets too high. Common symptoms are increased turbo noise when letting off of the gas pedal, power loss, and engine code P0234 .

If there is a turbocharging system leak, the system will need to be inspected, and the defective seals and/or valve will require replacement.

Re: Fear Of Vandalism:i Gaurd My Corolla Till Day Break by Kewtt: 11:25pm On Sep 24, 2022
Pmedia7787:
A4 2008 for sale at 2.5

Bought march this year

Rusted base,
Every other thing cool,
Rewired once for aircon

2008 Audi A4 Dual Mass Flywheel Failure
The flywheel for the 2006-2008 Audi A4 2.0L Turbo is a non-conventional "Dual Mass" flywheel. It is known to make light rattling noise when the engine is cold, and should subside once the engine temperature raises. If the rattle doesn't go away when the engine warms, the flywheel may have failed.

If the dual mass flywheel has failed, the only solution is to replace the flywheel.

Re: Fear Of Vandalism:i Gaurd My Corolla Till Day Break by Pmedia7787: 3:16pm On Sep 25, 2022
Kewtt:

Hahahaha damaged brain monkey talking... Hilarious..

You are more of a problem to your generation than you think,

You very poor in your mind and not worthy of this discussion
Re: Fear Of Vandalism:i Gaurd My Corolla Till Day Break by Kewtt: 5:12pm On Sep 25, 2022
Pmedia7787:

You are more of a problem to your generation than you think,

You very poor in your mind and not worthy of this discussion

Blablablabla next time you'd pick your arrogant excesses carefully.
Re: Fear Of Vandalism:i Gaurd My Corolla Till Day Break by Pmedia7787: 3:34am On Sep 26, 2022
Kewtt:

Blablablabla next time you'd pick your arrogant excesses carefully.

You are too foolish to get a discussion,
I need not argue with you
Re: Fear Of Vandalism:i Gaurd My Corolla Till Day Break by Kewtt: 6:57am On Sep 26, 2022
Pmedia7787:

You are too foolish to get a discussion,
I need not argue with you

Analogy - you're a loud mouth and you goad the biggest and toughest guy around. You admit he is going to knock your teeth out but you do it anyway. You deserve what came to you.

Change the channel your matter is over.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

SOLD,, SOLD,,,SOLD,,,TOKUNBO FORD EXPLORER JUST 1M / Which Is Better, A 2001 Toyota Camry Or A 2002 Honda Babyboy / Tokunbo Super Clean 2003 Toyota 4runner SUV @ Give away price *SOLD*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.