Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,193 members, 7,815,164 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

Fear Of Vandalism:i Gaurd My Corolla Till Day Break - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Fear Of Vandalism:i Gaurd My Corolla Till Day Break (3469 Views)

I Need Money Asap Come And Buy My Corolla For 1.950m Location Lekki Chevron / My Corolla Sport Must Go Now Because It Is Really In An Optimum Status / My Corolla Sport Must Go Now Because It Is Really In An Optimum Status (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fear Of Vandalism:i Gaurd My Corolla Till Day Break by gevans(m): 10:47pm On Aug 20, 2022
Good evening Nairalander,

The rain yesterday and of course human factors caused heavy traffick on the road. I used to park my car in one of my friends compound after it was vandalized three months ago. However, I couldn't park there yesterday, because it was too late. Therefore, I then decided to drive it home, and parked it on the street where I use to park it. I mean the location where it was vandalized.
I got home 12:38am, because of fear of vandalism, I guard my car from 12:38am to 6am, before going to bed by 6:30am.

It wasn't easy for me going out today, because I didn't have enough rest.

My advice: Before you buy Corolla (Uber standard) you must have a safe place to park it.

Link to when my car was vandalized: https://www.nairaland.com/7128850/toyota-corolla-vandalized

6 Likes

Re: Fear Of Vandalism:i Gaurd My Corolla Till Day Break by JASONjnr(m): 10:52pm On Aug 20, 2022
You buy car go deh park am for person compound ....

6 Likes

Re: Fear Of Vandalism:i Gaurd My Corolla Till Day Break by Kewtt: 10:54pm On Aug 20, 2022
sorry.... corolla wey u go buy for house 11 and house 44 hooligans will be throwing a party .....

gevans:

The rain yesterday and of course human factors caused heavy traffick on the road. I used to park my car in one of my friends compound after it was vandalized three months ago. However, I couldn't park there yesterday, because it was too late. Therefore, I then decided to drive it home, and parked it on the street where I use to park it. I mean the location where it was vandalized.
I got home 12:38am, because of fear of vandalism, I guard my car from 12:38am to 6am, before going to bed by 6:30am.

My advice: Before you buy Corolla (Uber standard) you must have a safe place to park it.

1 Like

Re: Fear Of Vandalism:i Gaurd My Corolla Till Day Break by gevans(m): 11:00pm On Aug 20, 2022
JASONjnr:
You buy car go deh park am for person compound ....
I am an Engineer, I need mobility for the ease of my job. I got your point though.
Sometimes car comes first before house.

21 Likes

Re: Fear Of Vandalism:i Gaurd My Corolla Till Day Break by gevans(m): 11:03pm On Aug 20, 2022
Kewtt:
sorry.... corolla wey u go buy for house 11 and house 44 hooligans will be throwing a party .....

I am telling you.
I was scared when I saw two rough looking guys coming out of my street. I asking myself "if those guys come back nko?''

2 Likes

Re: Fear Of Vandalism:i Gaurd My Corolla Till Day Break by JASONjnr(m): 11:11pm On Aug 20, 2022
gevans:

I am an Engineer, I need mobility for the ease of my job. I got your point though.
Sometimes car comes first before house.

Then move into a place with enough parking space inside the compound..

Just stay safe.... Corolla and Camry isn't a car to feel pride over because it's always on a high demand.

4 Likes

Re: Fear Of Vandalism:i Gaurd My Corolla Till Day Break by gevans(m): 11:34pm On Aug 20, 2022
JASONjnr:

Then move into a place with enough parking space inside the compound..

Just stay safe.... Corolla and Camry isn't a car to feel pride over because it's always on a high demand.
Yeah, I have been searching for an apartment with parking space. I don't like the ones I have seen.

Thanks for your advice

4 Likes

Re: Fear Of Vandalism:i Gaurd My Corolla Till Day Break by Timagex(m): 12:52am On Aug 21, 2022
May God protect you and your car.

May he provide for us 2.... cool

10 Likes

Re: Fear Of Vandalism:i Gaurd My Corolla Till Day Break by zabimaru: 5:14am On Aug 21, 2022
Even getting an apartment with parking space will not guarantee anything; maybe reduce the risk a little, that's all.

3 Likes

Re: Fear Of Vandalism:i Gaurd My Corolla Till Day Break by gevans(m): 6:16am On Aug 21, 2022
Timagex:
May God protect you and your car.

May he provide for us 2.... cool

Amen, thanks bro

1 Like

Re: Fear Of Vandalism:i Gaurd My Corolla Till Day Break by gevans(m): 6:22am On Aug 21, 2022
zabimaru:
Even getting an apartment with parking space will not guarantee anything; maybe reduce the risk a little, that's all.
Wow!
I will soon sell it to restore my peace of mind. Just that the car I want to buy have not arrived. Can you imagine that I saw my prime suspect yesterday at where I parked my car. He said I just came to greet you. Men my blood was boiling...

1 Like

Re: Fear Of Vandalism:i Gaurd My Corolla Till Day Break by olumzzz(m): 7:20am On Aug 21, 2022
gevans:

Link to when my car was vandalized: https://www.nairaland.com/7128850/toyota-corolla-vandalized
Go and do comprehensive insurance and sleep soundly
Re: Fear Of Vandalism:i Gaurd My Corolla Till Day Break by Alwaysready(m): 7:47am On Aug 21, 2022
Negotiate with any security outfit near you so as you can be parking it there everyday after work rather than risk it to criminals. Tho,its for a weekly/monthly fees.

1 Like

Re: Fear Of Vandalism:i Gaurd My Corolla Till Day Break by aieromon(m): 8:15am On Aug 21, 2022
Corolla: The life and times of an endangered specie tongue

1 Like

Re: Fear Of Vandalism:i Gaurd My Corolla Till Day Break by gevans(m): 8:50am On Aug 21, 2022
Alwaysready:
Negotiate with any security outfit near you so as you can be parking it there everyday after work rather than risk it to criminals. Tho,its for a weekly/monthly fees.
I am working on this.

2 Likes

Re: Fear Of Vandalism:i Gaurd My Corolla Till Day Break by gevans(m): 8:51am On Aug 21, 2022
aieromon:
Corolla: The life and times of an endangered specie tongue
E tire me o
Re: Fear Of Vandalism:i Gaurd My Corolla Till Day Break by gevans(m): 8:58am On Aug 21, 2022
Pls I need someone to help me out. I heard Volvo cars has good security systems. Is Vokvo S60 2008 upward a good car? I am actually waiting for 2009 Accord that will soon arrive.

I need to dump this Corolla for the sake of my sanity.
Re: Fear Of Vandalism:i Gaurd My Corolla Till Day Break by zabimaru: 9:29am On Aug 21, 2022
olumzzz:

Best option.
Re: Fear Of Vandalism:i Gaurd My Corolla Till Day Break by Rexymania(m): 9:50am On Aug 21, 2022
You're funny o. I love your courage. Man must survive
Re: Fear Of Vandalism:i Gaurd My Corolla Till Day Break by Johnnyboy6757(m): 11:21am On Aug 21, 2022
gevans:

bros, ur car clean die

2 Likes

Re: Fear Of Vandalism:i Gaurd My Corolla Till Day Break by slimmoney(m): 11:27am On Aug 21, 2022
wahala for Corolla owners
Re: Fear Of Vandalism:i Gaurd My Corolla Till Day Break by CedarHoldings: 11:38am On Aug 21, 2022
Don't let any car give you heart attack, Toyota is not the only brand in the world, i hate the brand so much, people in this Nigeria worship Toyota cars i don't know why.

2 Likes

Re: Fear Of Vandalism:i Gaurd My Corolla Till Day Break by Kewtt: 12:16pm On Aug 21, 2022
Johnnyboy6757:
bros, ur car clean die
No tell this one your address o.

2 Likes

Re: Fear Of Vandalism:i Gaurd My Corolla Till Day Break by Kewtt: 12:17pm On Aug 21, 2022
CedarHoldings:
Don't let any car give you heart attack, Toyota is not the only brand in the world, i hate the brand so much, people in this Nigeria worship Toyota cars i don't know why.
On point. Drive a Mercedes Benz or BMW and forget anything Toyota
Re: Fear Of Vandalism:i Gaurd My Corolla Till Day Break by CedarHoldings: 12:45pm On Aug 21, 2022
Kewtt:

i use volks, i get peace of mind, i can park my car anywhere i want, + German cars has quality interiors and stand well on ground than their hunted Toyota.

1 Like

Re: Fear Of Vandalism:i Gaurd My Corolla Till Day Break by CedarHoldings: 12:48pm On Aug 21, 2022
Kewtt:

same thing dey my mind, they are still coming for op, he be like say e show him plate number.
Re: Fear Of Vandalism:i Gaurd My Corolla Till Day Break by gevans(m): 1:19pm On Aug 21, 2022
Johnnyboy6757:
bros, ur car clean die

Thanks Boss.

All glory to God for good maintenance

1 Like

Re: Fear Of Vandalism:i Gaurd My Corolla Till Day Break by gevans(m): 1:21pm On Aug 21, 2022
Kewtt:

Smiles, Thanks Boss
Re: Fear Of Vandalism:i Gaurd My Corolla Till Day Break by gevans(m): 1:31pm On Aug 21, 2022
olumzzz:

I thought about that earlier, but I will be dumping it this year
Re: Fear Of Vandalism:i Gaurd My Corolla Till Day Break by gevans(m): 1:33pm On Aug 21, 2022
CedarHoldings:
i use volks, i get peace of mind, i can park my car anywhere i want, + German cars has quality interiors and stand well on ground than their hunted Toyota.
I heard Volks do have electrical problem. Is it true?
Re: Fear Of Vandalism:i Gaurd My Corolla Till Day Break by gevans(m): 1:34pm On Aug 21, 2022
CedarHoldings:
same thing dey my mind, they are still coming for op, he be like say e show him plate number.
The plate number is covered

1 Like

Re: Fear Of Vandalism:i Gaurd My Corolla Till Day Break by gevans(m): 1:36pm On Aug 21, 2022
Kewtt:

Finding a good Mercedes Benz Machanic is not easy.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

**Sold**Regd 2008 Honda CRV EX-L (Fully loaded trim) @ 3.2m / Nigeria Used E200 1997 Model / xtra clin TOKS 2004 C Class Kompressor(full option)72k mileage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.