Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,222 members, 7,860,415 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:43 AM

Peter Obi, Others, Attend Burial Of Late Princess Margaret Obiagbena - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi, Others, Attend Burial Of Late Princess Margaret Obiagbena (28342 Views)

Bamgbose: I'm Next Nigeria’s President Osinbajo, Atiku,Obi, Others Can’t Stop Me / Blasphemy: Nigerians Drag Atiku, Peter Obi, Others For Being Quiet / Tinubu, Sanwo-olu Attend Burial Of Hamzat’s Father (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi, Others, Attend Burial Of Late Princess Margaret Obiagbena by Okoroawusa: 7:41am On Aug 21, 2022
tuborme:
Everyone just dey pose with him! He is infectious!
Wear your glasses. Na him dey pose with people.

Abi you no see the picture of Tinubu with him entourage? Who is in Peter Obi entourage? Just name one person.
Re: Peter Obi, Others, Attend Burial Of Late Princess Margaret Obiagbena by Musa2018(m): 7:41am On Aug 21, 2022
Excelloque:
This man get duplicate? How is he able to be everywhere ALMOST at the same time

grin
Re: Peter Obi, Others, Attend Burial Of Late Princess Margaret Obiagbena by Ikamandoncome: 7:47am On Aug 21, 2022
We Ika people and Owa people in particular appreciate all of you who attended the event.But this is the best time for Okowa to remember the abandoned agbor-boji boji -owa ofie brigde,that brigde need maintenance.It is has been forgotten,when I visited idumu-uzugbo quarters of owa-oyibu (my ancestral home) last time,I passed through that road from Agbor,as I came from Benin.

Nduke Obaigbena is under performimg,he's rich but not contributing much to development of Ikaland.He should learn from Jim Ovia......
Re: Peter Obi, Others, Attend Burial Of Late Princess Margaret Obiagbena by Ventura1: 7:50am On Aug 21, 2022
Obi is not in anyway different from the oppressive elite political class.
Re: Peter Obi, Others, Attend Burial Of Late Princess Margaret Obiagbena by Ikamandoncome: 7:51am On Aug 21, 2022
Lord bless me,the day my mom go finally go rest,me @ sufferingboy I may host something huge like this in aliobome quarters of Idumesah,we are the aboriginal people of aliobome, Idumesah from ughoha.

No Ika rimma.
Re: Peter Obi, Others, Attend Burial Of Late Princess Margaret Obiagbena by EndsarsReloaded: 7:53am On Aug 21, 2022
athaboi:
Obaseki is working for Obi

Absolutely, Obaseki is the most Obi-dient governor in Nigeria. He will be the first sitting governor that would decamp to Labour Party. He was also the first governor to identify with the movement.

He will definitely work for Obi 100%.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi, Others, Attend Burial Of Late Princess Margaret Obiagbena by Ikamandoncome: 7:57am On Aug 21, 2022
Jim Ovia attended this event too.Where is that Rtd DIG barr David Igbodo from otolokpo clan?

That man seem to be hiding always,he should learn to come out so that the government can look for one position for him...
Re: Peter Obi, Others, Attend Burial Of Late Princess Margaret Obiagbena by toprealman: 7:57am On Aug 21, 2022
Tinubu's photojournalist takes pics and ensures that Obi does not appear, his editors pens an article. They only made sure Adams was positioned "strategically" in front of Obi for a pic. Truth remains that the first will be the last and the last first.....las las!
Later Obi's crew takes over and this gets interesting.
2023 will be a defining moment in the history of Nigeria.
Vote wisely, only trust and be obedient to this clarion call.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi, Others, Attend Burial Of Late Princess Margaret Obiagbena by Jflex07(m): 7:59am On Aug 21, 2022
yyba:
Hehehe PETER OBI is busy forcing himself to VIPs for pictures grin grin
A former governor? A billionaire? Most of you guys have lost your senses because of politics.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi, Others, Attend Burial Of Late Princess Margaret Obiagbena by Queencie2k15: 8:03am On Aug 21, 2022
JOemmy:

I really wonder how he moves around nigeria effortlessly is it by air or by road?

Why you dey ask this kind question, with this insecurities wey full this country? Abi them send you? I cover all Obedient and supporters from the eyes of the wicked people like Oemmy. IJN
Re: Peter Obi, Others, Attend Burial Of Late Princess Margaret Obiagbena by FreeStuffsNG: 8:03am On Aug 21, 2022
toprealman:
Tinubu photojournalist takes pics and ensures that Obi does not appear, his editors pens an article.
Later Obi's crew takes over and this gets interesting.
2023 will be a defining moment in the history of Nigeria.
Vote wisely, only trust and be obedient to this clarion call.
You just stated the most obvious. Asiwaju is putting on white in all the pictures with no stain of black. That is exactly what a leading contender does; avoid famzing from candidates of mushroom parties.
Asiwaju must even have left the place after greeting the bereaved.
You can imagine how that place will go agog just as soon as Asiwaju enters

Re: Peter Obi, Others, Attend Burial Of Late Princess Margaret Obiagbena by greatseed: 8:03am On Aug 21, 2022
ImperialYoruba:

Obi is not fit to be council chairman in Lagos, he might be governor in backward Anambra.

wicked cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi, Others, Attend Burial Of Late Princess Margaret Obiagbena by bigtt76(f): 8:08am On Aug 21, 2022
What's he doing with that useless Fayemi angry

kenevision:
More pictures of Obi at the event.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi, Others, Attend Burial Of Late Princess Margaret Obiagbena by Jflex07(m): 8:14am On Aug 21, 2022
ImperialYoruba:

Obi is not fit to be council chairman in Lagos, he might be governor in backward Anambra.

Says a nobody

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi, Others, Attend Burial Of Late Princess Margaret Obiagbena by StreetMedia: 8:21am On Aug 21, 2022
ImperialYoruba:

I have observed ur hate for long now...
If the guy misses to be banned here while others are getting banned easily, know it that Seun is biased and of hate too.

Fvck you!.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi, Others, Attend Burial Of Late Princess Margaret Obiagbena by MoneyMustBMade(m): 8:23am On Aug 21, 2022
I so much love this man life style
Humble intelligent billionaire
Re: Peter Obi, Others, Attend Burial Of Late Princess Margaret Obiagbena by StreetMedia: 8:24am On Aug 21, 2022
Okoroawusa:

Abi you no see the picture of Tinubu with him entourage? Who is in Peter Obi entourage? Just name one person.
Stupidity at play here.
Wasteful entourage abi na another?...

Ur brain is damaged!.
Re: Peter Obi, Others, Attend Burial Of Late Princess Margaret Obiagbena by MoneyMustBMade(m): 8:28am On Aug 21, 2022
Mr Peter Obi

Re: Peter Obi, Others, Attend Burial Of Late Princess Margaret Obiagbena by Kingozymandias(m): 9:00am On Aug 21, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

You just stated the most obvious. Asiwaju is putting on white in all the pictures with no stain of black. That is exactly what a leading contender does; avoid famzing from candidates of mushroom parties.
Asiwaju must even have left the place after greeting the bereaved.
You can imagine how that place will go agog just as soon as Asiwaju enters

>I have been telling you all. The north has never been against the southeast the way the southwest media tells it for decades.

Clearly the southwest is the region that Hates the southeast .

Why is it only the southwest that has come out aggressively against the southeast presidency. Infact the entire north and Fulani are indifferent. The southwest has threatened bullied and even prevented you ibos from registering for your pvc.

Remember the last election? Was it not a Yoruba oba that threatened you Ibo with drowning in the lagoon if you don't vote APC ? It was the Oba of Lagos that said this not an emir or a seriki.

Since the 70s the Yoruba have told you that Hausa / Fulani hate you ibos because of civil war , since the 70s the Yoruba have told the Hausa / Fulani that the ibos hate them because of the coup. Yet it was only the southwest that has been refusing to allow the southeast produce the president in 2023.

The north is indifferent. Atiku even came out and said that he would withdraw from the race of the APC fields a southeasterner as their candidate the southwest refused, now here we are.
For years the southwest tell you they are liberal. But they are the most angry, hitegr , aggressive and tribalsitic against you Ibo because Peter Obi is running for president not the Hausa or Fulani.

The labour party has held town hall meetings in 5 Northern states , how many have they held in the southwest?

The Yorubas tell you they are liberal yet the day the Ibo traders closed Alaba international market to register their pvc they were attacked and prevented from registering by Yoruba thugs there in Lagos , but the yoruba tell you Fulani / Hausa hate you .

No ibos have been prevented from registering their pvc in the entire north ! But Yoruba tell you Hausa Fulani are your enemy.

During the last election was it not in the southwest that Yoruba thugs week attacking you ibos who came out to vote? Nothing like this happened in the entire Northern states till date , but the Yoruba will tell you they are liberal and the Hausa Fulani hate you ibos.

It's time you ibos take a seat and think who really is your enemy in Nigeria.

Which tribes had its leaders and influencers been most angry and violently oppsiig Peter Obi? It is not the north at all. Infact Northern influencers have come out to voice that it is the turn of the southeast. Infact Northern influencers like Aisha yesufu have been openly campaigning for Peter Obi. Only the Yorubas have been violently attacking Peter Obi and his tribe online and planning how to demarket sabotage and frame him personality. Yet they tell you Hausa hate ibos. Who tells you Hausa Fulani hate Ibo? You hear it in the media, television, radio, newspaper and internet. Who controls the media in Nigeria is it not the southwest?

Check the whole Nigeria less than 1% of any Northerner had criticized Peter Obi or is against him but over 90% of Yoruba infoeujcers and their people have are against Peter Obi , yet they tell you Hausa Fulani hate you.

It is the Yoruba who have refused to honour the rotation of presidency to the southeast. The North never wanted to contest, it was when they saw the greed of the southwest coming to deny the southeast that the north decided to contest.

Even an APC senator said it Senator Orji uzor kalu " Why are the southwest not telling their sons to withdraw from the race since it is the turn of the southeast"? This is a good question. The truth is finally out. The lies spun for decades that the north hates the southeast... Which region has refused to allow the southeast produce the next president.

So next time they are telling you Fulani wants to rule forever remember this...they use the media to divide and conquer, they spin lies and controversy to keep the people fighting each other when in reality they are your real enemy.

Before the civil war the Ibo and Hausa lived and didnbusines peacefully... But the media has always painted the Hausa Fulani and Ibo are mortal enemies and somehow have you noticed the media has always painted the Yoruba and southwest was everybody's friend ? How come ? Who controls the media ? grin
The Yoruba .

Think .

During the End SARS protests. All youths AROUND Nigeria came out to protest tyranny, even the international community showed solidarity. Form the north South East and West youths marched.

But suddenly only one region saw a chance to attack their true enemy the Ibo.

The Yoruba youths suddenly started the Yoruba Ronu slogan painting the Ibo as their enemy .

They left the protest the hole country was protesting that suddenly started targeting the ibos only...

The Hausa didn't do this the Fulani didn't do this only the Yoruba did this why ?

Think on this

For years they sold you propaganda. That the Hausa Fulani want to islamize Nigeria ...

Why is it despite holding power the most the North never once fielded a Muslim Muslim ticket ? grin

Why is it , it is the Yoruba who are feildimg a Muslim Muslim ticket .
but the Yoruba media wants you to believe the Hausa Fulani wants to islamize Nigeria ?

Think

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi, Others, Attend Burial Of Late Princess Margaret Obiagbena by joeycrackk: 9:48am On Aug 21, 2022
Na so e supoose be !
Re: Peter Obi, Others, Attend Burial Of Late Princess Margaret Obiagbena by FreeStuffsNG: 9:52am On Aug 21, 2022
Kingozymandias:

Think
Political parties want to win elections so will go for candidates and zones with high voting strength where they are strong.

If you set up your own party tomorrow and desire to waste time on social media and choose an unpopular candidate from a region with minority number of registered voters and hope to make up for your impending failure at the polls with politics of lies, hate and tribal/ religious bigotry, you just made failure a company decision niyen.

So think. Parties are vehicles to get political power, not a platform to provide social media contents for jests and entertainment.

Governance is serious business for serious minded people.

Re: Peter Obi, Others, Attend Burial Of Late Princess Margaret Obiagbena by JOemmy(m): 10:28am On Aug 21, 2022
Queencie2k15:

Why you dey ask this kind question, with this insecurities wey full this country? Abi them send you? I cover all Obedient and supporters from the eyes of the wicked people like Oemmy. IJN

Am just wondering out loud no evil intended he seems to be everywhere at the same time that's why am wondering how he is managing to do that with the current insecurity on nigerian roads. Am obidient no need for the name calling.
Re: Peter Obi, Others, Attend Burial Of Late Princess Margaret Obiagbena by JOemmy(m): 10:31am On Aug 21, 2022
Tochi3:
I hope You are not planning to send bandits and kidnappers I dont see the value of Ur question in the scheme of things

So pls, stop asking senseless question and pray for Nigeria

Am just wondering out loud how he is managing to tour nigeria with all the insecurity on nigerian roads am obidient no need for all these unecessary name calling.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi, Others, Attend Burial Of Late Princess Margaret Obiagbena by bonnyhope: 10:35am On Aug 21, 2022
Excelloque:
This man get duplicate? How is he able to be everywhere ALMOST at the same time

What will be delaying him on the road with his V8 land cruiser jeep
Re: Peter Obi, Others, Attend Burial Of Late Princess Margaret Obiagbena by Tochi3(m): 10:46am On Aug 21, 2022
JOemmy:

Am just wondering out loud how he is managing to tour nigeria with all the insecurity on nigerian roads am obidient no need for all these unecessary name calling.
I get you. No need to wonder because God leads and guide the righteous.... continue to be Obidient, the Lord is the strenght of all obidients

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi, Others, Attend Burial Of Late Princess Margaret Obiagbena by Demolakay: 11:06am On Aug 21, 2022
ImperialYoruba:

A guy up Dere said wat typifies som1 LYK u.."Some of u don't deserve internet".
Re: Peter Obi, Others, Attend Burial Of Late Princess Margaret Obiagbena by Rose020897(f): 11:07am On Aug 21, 2022
Okoroawusa:

Nigerians are his entourage
Re: Peter Obi, Others, Attend Burial Of Late Princess Margaret Obiagbena by wallarwallar(m): 11:12am On Aug 21, 2022
Na only dis black cloth dis man get abi e stand for something Spiritual .. No be Juju be dis
Re: Peter Obi, Others, Attend Burial Of Late Princess Margaret Obiagbena by Thebigheart: 11:20am On Aug 21, 2022
I don't know why i love this my incoming president of the federal republic of Nigeria.

Humble, excellent, agile, filled with vigour, energetic, filled with wisdom ( he think before he speaks).

Mr. President, Delta state is for you.

God bless Nigeria, God bless OBI/DATTI 2023.
Re: Peter Obi, Others, Attend Burial Of Late Princess Margaret Obiagbena by ImperialYoruba: 11:41am On Aug 21, 2022
Zetty177x:

Funny comment. ..even I can't see the widower in the picture. Obi is the rave of the moment. Oshiomole is at the burial but he's under 'a host of others'....a whole oshiomole o...head of agbado campaign movement is not even recognized..I just see d smallish man for one pic above

You don't go to an event to outshine your host, particularly a burial. You attend to honor the family and give support. You should not be seen taking over.

Oshiomole understands this. Obi cannot be more popular than Dangote, but you dont see Dangote everywhere, because he understands the protocol.

Why was Obi taking over the event? Because thats the only way he can be noticed and light up social media. If he sat in one corner no one notices him.
Re: Peter Obi, Others, Attend Burial Of Late Princess Margaret Obiagbena by Basiljoe: 11:45am On Aug 21, 2022
ImperialYoruba:

ImerialSlave how are you today?
Have you finished sucking the di.cks of your fulani masters today?
Re: Peter Obi, Others, Attend Burial Of Late Princess Margaret Obiagbena by JASONjnr(m): 11:59am On Aug 21, 2022
anonimi:

Fully ready for another failure like he did in Anambra for eight years, and Buhari is doing since 2015. Fully ready to steal and stash our money abroad in Pandora like Abacha.
What else is the thief and pretentious stingy man ready for

Who do you want for the president?

Tell me and let me break his history down for you....

Because of all the candidate so far, Peter Obi is the most credible and eligible of all.

Don't even bring Atiku because he's a thief.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Boko Haram Kills Olobi Abdulazeez, Nigerian Soldier (Photo) / Chima Anyaso Storms United States Military Base In Germany (photos) / Edun, Cardoso, Olukoyede In Fresh Bid To Rescue Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.