Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

Peter Obi, Ifeanyi Okowa Meet & Hug At Margaret Obaigbena's Burial - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi, Ifeanyi Okowa Meet & Hug At Margaret Obaigbena's Burial (43723 Views)

Atiku And Okowa Meet Leaders And Members Of Nigeria’s Private Sector In Lagos, / Tinubu, Dangote, Fayemi Attends Margaret Obaigbena's Funeral In Delta / Atiku, Okowa Meet With Delta Traditional Rulers At Government House Asaba (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi, Ifeanyi Okowa Meet & Hug At Margaret Obaigbena's Burial by Born2Breed(f): 9:49am On Aug 21, 2022
apache22b:
We all know in the minds of the so called Obidient's urchins, they want Tinubu to be the next President of Nigeria because Peter Obi will Fail even more than Buhari has failed. Peter Obi failed in Anambra and we the Nigerian youths cannot vote Peter Obi who is a monumental failure and a serial liar, never will Nigerian allow that to happen to us. Affliction shall not arise the second time, Never.

Peter Obi is a failure and should remain where his fellow failures are, just like Ngige,Obiano and their ilks ,just to mention a few.

For the likes of Babangida, Obasanjo's, Dangote ,etc to be supporting Bola Ahmed Tinubu,they simply know and want the best for this Country, we must vote Tinubu into power to make this Country great again .

A word is enough for the Wise shocked

You dare refer to Peter Obi as a liar? And you are supporting Tinubu that lied about
his primary school,
secondary school,
his source of wealth,
his health,
his age,
his children,
his parents,
his state...

It's obvious Tinubu lifestyle of lying serially is rubbing off on you his supoorters.
Your delusion is magnificence!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi, Ifeanyi Okowa Meet & Hug At Margaret Obaigbena's Burial by Chopcy29: 9:57am On Aug 21, 2022
apache22b:
We all know in the minds of the so called Obidient's urchins, they want Tinubu to be the next President of Nigeria because Peter Obi will Fail even more than Buhari has failed. Peter Obi failed in Anambra and we the Nigerian youths cannot vote Peter Obi who is a monumental failure and a serial liar, never will Nigerian allow that to happen to us. Affliction shall not arise the second time, Never.

Peter Obi is a failure and should remain where his fellow failures are, just like Ngige,Obiano and their ilks ,just to mention a few.

For the likes of Babangida, Obasanjo's, Dangote ,etc to be supporting Bola Ahmed Tinubu,they simply know and want the best for this Country, we must vote Tinubu into power to make this Country great again .

So you actually know that buhari failed but refuse to attribute it to the very man that hand picked him for us to digest?
This country called Nigeria that gave you all the resources that other better countries have, but still it doesn’t please you. You still want it to be a caricature to other nations, the soil of this country will definitely swallow you all

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi, Ifeanyi Okowa Meet & Hug At Margaret Obaigbena's Burial by surequality: 9:59am On Aug 21, 2022
It is very visible that Okowa is not willing to embrace Peter Obi. His embraced is hypocritical but that of Peter Obi is from the heart.
Eye wen dey cry dey see!
Re: Peter Obi, Ifeanyi Okowa Meet & Hug At Margaret Obaigbena's Burial by kwaso2: 9:59am On Aug 21, 2022
Me, I can't wait to see Peter Obi meet Bola Tinubu
Re: Peter Obi, Ifeanyi Okowa Meet & Hug At Margaret Obaigbena's Burial by Nobody: 10:04am On Aug 21, 2022
Toneypen247:

What is the logical connection between your statement and the Op post undecided
You see why NUC made philosophy and logic compulsory for all undergraduate students in their year one/two. undecided Dunce lipsrsealed

Kindly check my signature below for your academic research service

Same way ladies do have hormonal imbalance..

You have mental imbalance
Re: Peter Obi, Ifeanyi Okowa Meet & Hug At Margaret Obaigbena's Burial by Nobody: 10:04am On Aug 21, 2022
Toneypen247:

What is the logical connection between your statement and the Op post undecided
You see why NUC made philosophy and logic compulsory for all undergraduate students in their year one/two. undecided Dunce lipsrsealed

Kindly check my signature below for your academic research service

Same way ladies do have hormonal imbalance..

You have mental imbalance

I mean that guy talking rubbish about obi
Re: Peter Obi, Ifeanyi Okowa Meet & Hug At Margaret Obaigbena's Burial by Dubaku543: 10:05am On Aug 21, 2022
amaridigital:

So that statement is referring to a 61 year old grandpa? How is 61 years young in a country where life expectancy is just 55 years? Stop that rubbish. OBI at 61 is an old grandpa my friend. I don't consider anyone above 50 years as young. He is younger than the major aspirants yes, but if you are looking at the youngest aspirant to vote for or you want to vote because of age, he's not the youngest. Cut the crap.
Lol.... Why you want kill yourself boss? I never mentioned any name likwise Babangida. But your own true conscience is telling you Obi ticked that entire criteria. I beg you Sowore is the youngest please the tribalistic yorubas should not forget to vote him that day ooooo. Yeye dey smell!
Re: Peter Obi, Ifeanyi Okowa Meet & Hug At Margaret Obaigbena's Burial by NewNg1: 10:09am On Aug 21, 2022
worried222:

I'm an Igbo man but I disagree with you totally! Many Yoruba people are actually accomodating.

Best response. That guy you replied actually set a trap to pitch igbos against yoruba. But thankGod you took him off balance. We are getting smarter and better on Nairaland.

He is a paid APC mole
Re: Peter Obi, Ifeanyi Okowa Meet & Hug At Margaret Obaigbena's Burial by Sltp: 10:14am On Aug 21, 2022
apache22b:

Na that Apache wen you dey go kill you. Dey use secret cult name dey do your handle, dem come online dey type nonsense.

Intelligent soldier my foot! I wonder how much dem pay you to sell your conscience
Re: Peter Obi, Ifeanyi Okowa Meet & Hug At Margaret Obaigbena's Burial by ThisisIkemefuna(m): 10:19am On Aug 21, 2022
apache22b:

Just type "Vote wisely" and see how the meaning of this your disgusted writeup will automatically change.
Re: Peter Obi, Ifeanyi Okowa Meet & Hug At Margaret Obaigbena's Burial by Abelino(m): 10:19am On Aug 21, 2022
Just as you and your fellow evil & slavery cohorts have already failed. Peter Obi is a Rock and a light to the nation. Know this and know peace
apache22b:

Re: Peter Obi, Ifeanyi Okowa Meet & Hug At Margaret Obaigbena's Burial by worried222: 10:34am On Aug 21, 2022
NewNg1:

Best response. That guy you replied actually set a trap to pitch igbos against yoruba. But thankGod you took him off balance. We are getting smarter and better on Nairaland.

He is a paid APC mole
I knew what he's trying to do.
I don't really understand how people could be so wicked and selfish in their heart not to see that Nigeria needs a 'true change'!!!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi, Ifeanyi Okowa Meet & Hug At Margaret Obaigbena's Burial by kk2027: 10:42am On Aug 21, 2022
Mandate2023:

Na una dey make enemies for am

The north and south west will never be happy I obi near aso rock........u see that it's more trouble for Nigeria
Tinubu as president will unite every Nigerians while ipob continues their agitation and Monday seat at home
Nigeria cannot afford to be obituaries and yuseless

read what u wrote again n see how u contradict your own self smh
Re: Peter Obi, Ifeanyi Okowa Meet & Hug At Margaret Obaigbena's Burial by bewise24: 10:45am On Aug 21, 2022
tuborme:

So many of them my dear. Yoruba people actually helped me stand in life. I am ever grateful to them.
PLS LET'S LEARN TO COMMEND OR CONDEMN HUMAN ACTION(S) WITHOUT DRAGGING TRIBE, RACE, GENDER OR RELIGION TO THE DISCUSSION. IN EVERY TWELVE THERE IS A JUDAS. THIS SAYING APPLIES TO ALL SOCIAL CATEGORY, PAST PRESENT AND FUTURE.
Re: Peter Obi, Ifeanyi Okowa Meet & Hug At Margaret Obaigbena's Burial by fman(m): 10:52am On Aug 21, 2022
worried222:

I'm an Igbo man but I disagree with you totally! Many Yoruba people are actually accomodating.
Really?
That is very nice of them!!
I love that!!
Wish we can all unite as one people.
And shun tribal sentiment and religious bigotry.
Check My signature
Re: Peter Obi, Ifeanyi Okowa Meet & Hug At Margaret Obaigbena's Burial by Adayincanada: 10:53am On Aug 21, 2022
As it should be
Re: Peter Obi, Ifeanyi Okowa Meet & Hug At Margaret Obaigbena's Burial by fman(m): 10:53am On Aug 21, 2022
bewise24:
PLS LET'S LEARN TO COMMEND OR CONDEMN HUMAN ACTION(S) WITHOUT DRAGGING TRIBE, RACE, GENDER OR RELIGION TO THE DISCUSSION. IN EVERY TWELVE THERE IS A JUDAS. THIS SAYING APPLIES TO ALL SOCIAL CATEGORY, PAST PRESENT AND FUTURE.

u r a wise man indeed.
Re: Peter Obi, Ifeanyi Okowa Meet & Hug At Margaret Obaigbena's Burial by fman(m): 10:57am On Aug 21, 2022
NewNg1:

He is a paid APC mole
Really u think am a paid APC mole?
Am gradually becoming obident
Cos I have seen that change is necessary for a yusful society.
Re: Peter Obi, Ifeanyi Okowa Meet & Hug At Margaret Obaigbena's Burial by Jostoman: 11:08am On Aug 21, 2022
apache22b:

I don't know what you stand to gain by always giving people a bad advice.
Re: Peter Obi, Ifeanyi Okowa Meet & Hug At Margaret Obaigbena's Burial by ostartruth: 11:12am On Aug 21, 2022
apache22b:

One of the Agbero beneficiary of Tinubu's Agberonisation of Lagos.
Re: Peter Obi, Ifeanyi Okowa Meet & Hug At Margaret Obaigbena's Burial by kingjiss: 11:14am On Aug 21, 2022
apache22b:

Foolish people that has failed in life are calling , people better than them are Failures

Come to think of it ,who are your parents? What have they done for your state ?

You support people just like the parents you have criminals,drug traffickerx ,
fraudster

If they are not better than Peter Obi ,they are big failure including your sorry ass
Re: Peter Obi, Ifeanyi Okowa Meet & Hug At Margaret Obaigbena's Burial by Stanleyq: 11:33am On Aug 21, 2022
apache22b:

[s]
apache22b:

[/s]
apache22b:

Re: Peter Obi, Ifeanyi Okowa Meet & Hug At Margaret Obaigbena's Burial by Stanleyq: 11:34am On Aug 21, 2022
Hahahahahahahahakikikiki
Re: Peter Obi, Ifeanyi Okowa Meet & Hug At Margaret Obaigbena's Burial by Azaamek(m): 11:35am On Aug 21, 2022
apache22b:

You are just stack stupid...
Re: Peter Obi, Ifeanyi Okowa Meet & Hug At Margaret Obaigbena's Burial by Jacksoncoke(m): 11:53am On Aug 21, 2022
kk2027:
Peter Obi is like water - No enemies

With Obidatti, Nigeria will experience true unity again, north, south, east and west

Nigeria will be great again by God's grace

Yes sir
Re: Peter Obi, Ifeanyi Okowa Meet & Hug At Margaret Obaigbena's Burial by Scamfinders: 11:54am On Aug 21, 2022
apache22b:

u still dey use "afflictions shall not rise the second time..." But I think say na APC be the afflictions wey nor go rise at all at all

Suffer never tire ona
Re: Peter Obi, Ifeanyi Okowa Meet & Hug At Margaret Obaigbena's Burial by TimmyA: 12:00pm On Aug 21, 2022
8 REASONABLE REASONS TO ELECT PETER OBI

1. Peter Obi is averse to waste

At the root of the poor infrastructural development all over Nigeria is criminal wastefulness, corruption and inflated contracts. Road or rail projects that can be done with N2 billion are inflated to N20 billion. The consequences of this is that projects go on forever and funds that would have been used to do 4 or 5 projects are spent on just 1 project.

A very good example is the Lagos light rail project. It was conceptualised by Jakande in the early 80s but still remains uncompleted till date, even after 23 years of APC/Tinubu unbroken stranglehold of Lagos State.

2. The people's president

Of the 3 main candidates, only Peter Obi is banking on the power of the people to get elected. Tinubu and Atiku are relying/relied heavily on the support of the delegates (bought with dollars), governors, senators, house of representatives and other structures of their political party to get elected.

The consequences of this is clear. If Peter Obi is elected, naturally he will take decisions that will benefit the overwhelming majority of Nigerians who voted him to power.

Unlike the other candidates who if elected will spend reasonable public funds and time to reward the structures that got them elected.

3. A visionary president
In 2023, we need a president who, while catering for the current generation and solving the myriads of the current problems, also plans for the future, our children and the unborn generation.

A president who realises that Nigeria will still be existing in 100 and 200 years to come and sets aside some funds for the future and unborn generations.

That is what Peter Obi represents, as he demonstrated in Anambra by saving some money for the future.

We do not need people who believe we should consume everything today and let the future take care of itself.

4. He is young, vibrant and energetic

With the plethora of problems plagueing Nigeria currently, we need a president that is relatively young, energetic and vibrant.

A president that has the physical and mental capacity to supervise the effective implementation of his programs and policies across all sectors simultaneously across the country.

A president with hands on approach on all the issues.

That is what Peter Obi represents.

5. A courageous president

We need a president who has the courage to take and implement critical decisions that can move Nigeria forward.

Peter Obi demonstrated great courage when he opted to be impeached as Anambra governor rather than deploy public funds to pacify the greedy lawmakers. It takes courage and conviction to take such risky personal political decision because the impeachment court case could have gone either way.

6. His message is clear and concise

His campaign message in all the media interviews has centred around reducing waste and moving Nigeria from consumption to production. This is very clear message that tackles the root cause of many of the problems bedevilling Nigeria today.

7. A president that communicates to Nigerians
So far, of the 3 main candidates, only Peter Obi has granted to several live TV interviews. It shows he is a believer in the power of communication. He believes you and I have the right to know.

Atiku only managed to grant a recorded interview while Tinubu has not granted any at all.

This time around, we need a president that has the confidence to speak to Nigerians directly about his policies and challenges if any. Enough of deaf and dumb Presidents, hijacked by cabals in Aso Villa.

8. A listening president

As governor of Anambra State, Peter Obi was always visiting schools, hospitals, etc to hear and feel the challenges. At some point, he gave his phone number to the school prefects to get direct feedbacks. This demonstrates that Peter Obi will be a listening president.

We don't need a president that will be hijacked by the Aso Rock cabal and only brought out once in 6 months to show proof of life.

In conclusion, 2023 presents another opportunity for you and I to choose a leader that will serve Nigeria and Nigerians in the next 4 to 8 years. For me, it is a very easy decision.

#ObiDatti 2023.
I pledge to be Obedient and Useful
Re: Peter Obi, Ifeanyi Okowa Meet & Hug At Margaret Obaigbena's Burial by Spain007(m): 12:24pm On Aug 21, 2022
apache22b:

Don't forget to encourage ur candidate to be present on the forthcoming Debate.
It will be interesting.
Cheers
Re: Peter Obi, Ifeanyi Okowa Meet & Hug At Margaret Obaigbena's Burial by GentleRay: 12:30pm On Aug 21, 2022
Same of same
Re: Peter Obi, Ifeanyi Okowa Meet & Hug At Margaret Obaigbena's Burial by Akagas(m): 12:43pm On Aug 21, 2022
apache22b:

You call someone a failure and what are you? You call God sent a bad ,who are you? Just be ready to regrate your words are Peter is your president by force......!
Re: Peter Obi, Ifeanyi Okowa Meet & Hug At Margaret Obaigbena's Burial by DJInfluence: 1:10pm On Aug 21, 2022
Politicians, enemy today, friends tomorrow. I sorry for their followers wey dey abuse and fight themselves everywhere.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari's London Meeting Was In Transcorp Abuja - Fayose Claims (Pictures) / Lawrence Oborawharievwo Ewhrudjakpo NYSC Certificate: DSS Confirms Alteration / Photos: Two Nigerian Newspapers Make March 28 Projections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.