Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

Usyk: Anthony Joshua Angrily Stormed Out Of The Boxing Ring After Losing - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Usyk: Anthony Joshua Angrily Stormed Out Of The Boxing Ring After Losing (55250 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo And Neymar Storm Boxing Ring, Go Head To Head (photos) / Bigbaby Miller Push Antony Joshua Angrily On Stage, See Reaction / CJ Igbokwe Walking To The Boxing Ring In Style (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Usyk: Anthony Joshua Angrily Stormed Out Of The Boxing Ring After Losing by amodujames(m): 11:58am On Aug 21, 2022
Na everybody dey beat this guy
Na my turn to beat am too
Re: Usyk: Anthony Joshua Angrily Stormed Out Of The Boxing Ring After Losing by daygee12: 12:00pm On Aug 21, 2022
phemmyjohnson:
This was the beginning of his downfall .. Nothing and no one ever associate with this Fulani man and ever succeed. Buhari you do this one!! Like super eagles , like super falcons . The lady that won the medal while running was actually running her way out of this country and luck found her ..
U are such a big fool
Re: Usyk: Anthony Joshua Angrily Stormed Out Of The Boxing Ring After Losing by TrueNigerian300: 12:08pm On Aug 21, 2022
emanobis:
Before the fight, AJ was a 'British Fighter' on all the media platform but suddenly became 'Nigerian-Born British Fighter' and that means he has no identity and fights for no course except for Pride.
But Usyk has an identity and fought for a bigger course - his Country (Ukraine), the Military, his family and even his God.
The war going on in his country is enough to spur him to victory.
Had AJ admitted strong allegiance to his identity, he would hv put all his anger in one jab and dt ends it.
...You will never bow down to Buhari in your next life

Why are you guys so full of hatred so he lost because of Buhari? Stop being hateful.

Re: Usyk: Anthony Joshua Angrily Stormed Out Of The Boxing Ring After Losing by phemmyfour: 12:12pm On Aug 21, 2022
phemmyjohnson:
This was the beginning of his downfall .. Nothing and no one ever associate with this Fulani man and ever succeed. Buhari you do this one!! Like super eagles , like super falcons . The lady that won the medal while running was actually running her way out of this country and luck found her ..
crude joke....try harder
Re: Usyk: Anthony Joshua Angrily Stormed Out Of The Boxing Ring After Losing by Stylecool1(m): 12:13pm On Aug 21, 2022
He is just overleted no good foot walk only get stronger hands and nothing more
Re: Usyk: Anthony Joshua Angrily Stormed Out Of The Boxing Ring After Losing by Tonitoniton(m): 12:17pm On Aug 21, 2022
He should have avoided buhari na

Buhari Carrie's a deadly evil aura
Re: Usyk: Anthony Joshua Angrily Stormed Out Of The Boxing Ring After Losing by colestephan86: 12:31pm On Aug 21, 2022
kingjiss:

When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice: but when the wicked beareth rule, the people mourn

If you are a christian and you don't understand this...I doubt If you Will ever make out something for yourself in life
Ode.
Re: Usyk: Anthony Joshua Angrily Stormed Out Of The Boxing Ring After Losing by victorazy(m): 12:31pm On Aug 21, 2022
He is not good
Re: Usyk: Anthony Joshua Angrily Stormed Out Of The Boxing Ring After Losing by Svoboda(m): 12:34pm On Aug 21, 2022
IMASTEX:
It's a fighting contest where only one man must win at a time. And of course, you can't win all. Keep fighting on.

Meanwhile, you were seriously warned to keep a distance from one person that knows how to bring from top to bottom.

Trash
Re: Usyk: Anthony Joshua Angrily Stormed Out Of The Boxing Ring After Losing by Konjiboii: 12:38pm On Aug 21, 2022
Boxing don dey turn wrestling this days that's why I don't watch it, see this boys looking fresh after a fight and you saying someone lost? I can't tell who lost and who won. Days of Tyson and men dem back in the days would have eyes dangling out their sockets after a fight..that's why I fvck with mma you actually see the works
Re: Usyk: Anthony Joshua Angrily Stormed Out Of The Boxing Ring After Losing by RolexOfGeneva(m): 12:38pm On Aug 21, 2022
Tunasco4u:
After severe beating guy man comot with anger grin grin grin Usyk nah werey him beat shege comot for Joshua body grin grin grin Usyk show say him Sabi beat Joshua front and back if him like make him comeback again Usyk go still beat am cheesy Usyk nah professional,professional as in very good,he did his homework the guy just get the Job done
You definitely didn't watch that fight. It was so close that one of the judges even gave it to Joshua.

Re: Usyk: Anthony Joshua Angrily Stormed Out Of The Boxing Ring After Losing by BIGSCARY(m): 12:38pm On Aug 21, 2022
What mobile network do you use? I owe you 500 naira recharge card for schooling this hypocrite.
God go surely answer your prayers bro.

luminouz:

You made a thread about him,only to make crude jokes of him?

You are a hypocrite.

He may have lost the belts but he is almost 150 million dollars richer. The joke is on you bro.
Re: Usyk: Anthony Joshua Angrily Stormed Out Of The Boxing Ring After Losing by Oddfinder001: 12:40pm On Aug 21, 2022
phemmyjohnson:

Where has the respect taken us to ..
Don't mind the shameless urchin
They are asking us to 'respect' the same ppl that destroyed the country
Re: Usyk: Anthony Joshua Angrily Stormed Out Of The Boxing Ring After Losing by luminouz(m): 12:42pm On Aug 21, 2022
BIGSCARY:
What mobile network do you use? I owe you 500 naira recharge card for schooling this hypocrite.
God go surely answer your prayers bro.

Lol..no worries bro. God bless you too
Re: Usyk: Anthony Joshua Angrily Stormed Out Of The Boxing Ring After Losing by Asour: 12:51pm On Aug 21, 2022
meobizy:
Ruiz would have done the same if he didn’t Usain Bolt that whole night. Well, back to the drawing board for him or an early retirement. He should pick one.

IF, IF, IF, IF, IF...

Ruiz lost the second time. No IFs.
Re: Usyk: Anthony Joshua Angrily Stormed Out Of The Boxing Ring After Losing by Codes151(m): 12:55pm On Aug 21, 2022
lipsrsealed

u need to go back to fufu n eba
those greens fucking u up
Re: Usyk: Anthony Joshua Angrily Stormed Out Of The Boxing Ring After Losing by AFONJAPIG(m): 1:12pm On Aug 21, 2022
You can start bouncing in a club.. that's your calling undecided
Re: Usyk: Anthony Joshua Angrily Stormed Out Of The Boxing Ring After Losing by kingjiss: 1:13pm On Aug 21, 2022
colestephan86:

Ode.

Ode like your parents
Re: Usyk: Anthony Joshua Angrily Stormed Out Of The Boxing Ring After Losing by gibsonwales(m): 1:29pm On Aug 21, 2022
Osé kiní ó lúlè, ose kejí ó lúlè.... In Kamarú Usman words, I go soon beat person pikin again grin
Re: Usyk: Anthony Joshua Angrily Stormed Out Of The Boxing Ring After Losing by jubrilELsudan: 1:32pm On Aug 21, 2022
MAKE JOSHUA THANK BABA GOD SEY USYK NO BROKE HIM HEAD LIKE LAST TIME

Re: Usyk: Anthony Joshua Angrily Stormed Out Of The Boxing Ring After Losing by hollandis(f): 1:39pm On Aug 21, 2022
luminouz:

You made a thread about him,only to make crude jokes of him?

You are a hypocrite.

He may have lost the belts but he is almost 150 million dollars richer. The joke is on you bro.

In your head its about money?
Re: Usyk: Anthony Joshua Angrily Stormed Out Of The Boxing Ring After Losing by Lucifer1419: 1:43pm On Aug 21, 2022
phemmyjohnson:
. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
I need to report you for being Wicked chali.
Re: Usyk: Anthony Joshua Angrily Stormed Out Of The Boxing Ring After Losing by etrange: 1:50pm On Aug 21, 2022
The title emphasizes on the assumed anger but the video shows Anthony praising his opponent and taking the defeat like a true sportsman.
Re: Usyk: Anthony Joshua Angrily Stormed Out Of The Boxing Ring After Losing by luminouz(m): 1:50pm On Aug 21, 2022
hollandis:

In your head its about money?
What should it be about, your Pucci?
Re: Usyk: Anthony Joshua Angrily Stormed Out Of The Boxing Ring After Losing by zinaunreal(m): 2:28pm On Aug 21, 2022
Other boxers have upgraded and left you behind
Re: Usyk: Anthony Joshua Angrily Stormed Out Of The Boxing Ring After Losing by mysticwarrior(m): 2:32pm On Aug 21, 2022
Toneypen247:
You are always a winner Anthony cool
Yesterday wasn't just your day. You gave your best, but your best wasn't good enough. That guy used all the anger of what Putin has done to his country to face you. I thought at that point, you should have thought of; the ASUU strike, Buhari, Insecurity, the National grid incessant collapse, Tinubu fake bishop, unemployment, police brutality....etc.

In Burna boy's words, "it's plenty" You for just transfer the aggression face am. undecided undecided lipsrsealed

All the best. You lose today, you win tomorrow. Life is a rollercoaster, and like the Chinese "Ying and Yang," it is faced with duality.

Kindly check my signature below
since he started living in England he forgot all the hardship in Nigeria.
Re: Usyk: Anthony Joshua Angrily Stormed Out Of The Boxing Ring After Losing by Babastrong(m): 3:04pm On Aug 21, 2022
[quote author=Toneypen247 post=115901795]You are always a winner Anthony cool
Yesterday wasn't just your day. You gave your best, but your best wasn't good enough. That guy used all the anger of what Putin has done to his country to face you. I thought at that point, you should have thought of; the ASUU strike, Buhari, Insecurity, the National grid incessant collapse, Tinubu fake bishop, unemployment, police brutality....etc.

In Burna boy's words, "it's plenty" You for just transfer the aggression face am. undecided undecided lipsrsealed

All the best. You lose today, you win tomorrow. Life is a rollercoaster, and like the Chinese "Ying and Yang," it is faced with duality.

Kindly check my signature below[ And peter obi's lies]
Re: Usyk: Anthony Joshua Angrily Stormed Out Of The Boxing Ring After Losing by phemmyjohnson: 3:09pm On Aug 21, 2022
Oddfinder001:

Don't mind the shameless urchin
They are asking us to 'respect' the same ppl that destroyed the country

I’m not bothered by those useless people . If this country is not worth shaming! As at now each of us should be rendering curses daily on our present leaders .. some of those useless goats can’t afford to eat on a daily basis .. is this country worth associating yourself with!! Some of them can’t even afford to pay electricity bill or walk on the street without looking back over fear of being captured . Nothing works with that your useless president
Re: Usyk: Anthony Joshua Angrily Stormed Out Of The Boxing Ring After Losing by paradiseVirgin: 3:10pm On Aug 21, 2022
colestephan86:

I doubt if you will make out something for yourself in this life.
I see pain in you grin
Re: Usyk: Anthony Joshua Angrily Stormed Out Of The Boxing Ring After Losing by Pharaoh4rin(m): 3:12pm On Aug 21, 2022
Toneypen247:
You are always a winner Anthony cool

Kindly check my signature below

Re: Usyk: Anthony Joshua Angrily Stormed Out Of The Boxing Ring After Losing by phemmyjohnson: 3:14pm On Aug 21, 2022
EverblazingTee:
What you wrote makes no sense. It is illogical. With this kind of reasoning, I'm scared for the future of this country.

Delusional people!! You still see future in this country .. Are you from Mars .. How sure are we that you have not been starving since 3 days now .. your future is between Atiku and Bola Ahmed lol .. you need to see the future with your leaders

Moses Ruled Out Of 2018 World Cup Over Injury / Joe Day's Wife Goes Into Labour, As He Races Off Pitch / Asisat Oshoala's Mother Poses Proudly With Her Daughter's Glo CAF Award. Photos