Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,553 members, 7,827,072 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:17 AM

Ukraine President, Volodymyr Zelenskyi congratulates Usyk on his victory - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ukraine President, Volodymyr Zelenskyi congratulates Usyk on his victory (29769 Views)

Anthony Joshua Congratulates Usyk, Apologizes For His Unruly Act / Anthony Joshua Loses To Oleksandr Usyk By Unanimous Decision / Paulo Costa: "How Adesanya Celebrated His Victory Is Disgusting, I Want Revenge" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ukraine President, Volodymyr Zelenskyi congratulates Usyk on his victory by maxtop(m): 5:27am On Aug 21, 2022
Moh247:
A.J is still our champ...

Your champion not mine. Can't take a looser as a Champion

1 Like

Re: Ukraine President, Volodymyr Zelenskyi congratulates Usyk on his victory by Awise09(m): 5:28am On Aug 21, 2022
Nice one for him, his people can see something to encourage themselves its the real world we are living in, everything is arrange to work the way they want it this day.
Re: Ukraine President, Volodymyr Zelenskyi congratulates Usyk on his victory by Moh247: 5:29am On Aug 21, 2022
maxtop:

Your champion not mine. Can't take a looser as a Champion

grin

Can you imagine!!!

He is your champ kiss the truth
Best boxer from Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Ukraine President, Volodymyr Zelenskyi congratulates Usyk on his victory by lolu2019: 5:31am On Aug 21, 2022
How can u carry annoyance of the war in Russia to beat Joshua.Oga Uysk or woteva,our own Joshua is not Vladimir putin. lol

2 Likes

Re: Ukraine President, Volodymyr Zelenskyi congratulates Usyk on his victory by lanocfoods: 5:31am On Aug 21, 2022
Joshua threw the match to support Ukraine. Give them something to be happy about
Re: Ukraine President, Volodymyr Zelenskyi congratulates Usyk on his victory by dangoteinlaw: 5:32am On Aug 21, 2022
na so them just embarass my guy sha, abi na dj cuppy dey bring all this disappointment.

for your architectural and structural drawings and construction needs send me a message on whatsapp

Re: Ukraine President, Volodymyr Zelenskyi congratulates Usyk on his victory by Honchoslim16(m): 5:32am On Aug 21, 2022
Some people will come over here and start saying the match was Fixed.

Nigerians find it hard to accept that Defeat........Usyk was much better.

1 Like

Re: Ukraine President, Volodymyr Zelenskyi congratulates Usyk on his victory by Redhot111(m): 5:35am On Aug 21, 2022
Xhhsys7:
Yooo!
You want to teach people how to Yahoo oyibo but You want to 1st Yahoo the person to the tune of 5k abi. Let me stay here and see who will fall for this

1 Like

Re: Ukraine President, Volodymyr Zelenskyi congratulates Usyk on his victory by Nobody: 5:38am On Aug 21, 2022
Both of them don cashout.
An empty drum makes the loudest noice.One was bragging before the fight.The other was calm.
Re: Ukraine President, Volodymyr Zelenskyi congratulates Usyk on his victory by Nobody: 5:41am On Aug 21, 2022
Honchoslim16:
Some people will come over here and start saying the match was Fixed.

Nigerians find it hard to accept that Defeat........Usyk was much better.
Joshua no dey give una anything from his big paycheck.He no even represent Nigeria.But una dey call am Nigerian.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ukraine President, Volodymyr Zelenskyi congratulates Usyk on his victory by mespusinglez(m): 5:48am On Aug 21, 2022
paradigmshift:
cry me a river.. nothing fixed. Joshua trash
why should i cry?...i'm just stating the obvious.

1 Like

Re: Ukraine President, Volodymyr Zelenskyi congratulates Usyk on his victory by kingthreat(m): 5:59am On Aug 21, 2022
AJ had just his title to defend. Usyk had his title and country to defend. Congrats Usyk. Your victory is for Ukraine. I pray the war ends soon.
Re: Ukraine President, Volodymyr Zelenskyi congratulates Usyk on his victory by Chinedum300: 6:00am On Aug 21, 2022
I knew it that usyk must win the boxing fight.... congratulations for your victory matched
Re: Ukraine President, Volodymyr Zelenskyi congratulates Usyk on his victory by obedience4(m): 6:03am On Aug 21, 2022
HITsquad:
It was a close fight.... Zelenskyi Wan us the victory as a political tool to ginger the Ukraine army.

Lol Politicians.

Nothing like that brother.. The usyk himself was part of the Ukraine territorial force in the Early stage of the war..
President usually congratulate their citizens when they do well nothing political.. Even bubu self they do am

2 Likes

Re: Ukraine President, Volodymyr Zelenskyi congratulates Usyk on his victory by paradigmshift(m): 6:04am On Aug 21, 2022
Usman ufc also lost to Edward lol

1 Like

Re: Ukraine President, Volodymyr Zelenskyi congratulates Usyk on his victory by paradigmshift(m): 6:05am On Aug 21, 2022
mespusinglez:
why should i cry?...i'm just stating the obvious.
nothing obvious.. if Joshua win, u for talk something else lol

1 Like

Re: Ukraine President, Volodymyr Zelenskyi congratulates Usyk on his victory by obedience4(m): 6:05am On Aug 21, 2022
Moh247:

grin

Can you imagine!!!

He is your champ kiss the truth
Best boxer from Nigeria

Samuel peter once hold the unified heavy weight title
Re: Ukraine President, Volodymyr Zelenskyi congratulates Usyk on his victory by obedience4(m): 6:05am On Aug 21, 2022
Viva Ukraine
Re: Ukraine President, Volodymyr Zelenskyi congratulates Usyk on his victory by morikee: 6:07am On Aug 21, 2022
paradigmshift:
Usman ufc also lost to Edward lol
Them do play ni
Re: Ukraine President, Volodymyr Zelenskyi congratulates Usyk on his victory by morikee: 6:08am On Aug 21, 2022
obedience4:
Viva Ukraine
No be Viva na Vivo awon werey

1 Like

Re: Ukraine President, Volodymyr Zelenskyi congratulates Usyk on his victory by mespusinglez(m): 6:12am On Aug 21, 2022
paradigmshift:
nothing obvious.. if Joshua win, u for talk something else lol
see Nigerians...you still don't how this works.
Re: Ukraine President, Volodymyr Zelenskyi congratulates Usyk on his victory by sunbreaker: 6:14am On Aug 21, 2022
Ropostic120:
Fighting till 12th round means that both are lions in the ring.
Congratulations to the winner.
I know AJ will soonest regain his lost MIDAS TOUCH in the ring.
what are the belt remain for AJ now?
Re: Ukraine President, Volodymyr Zelenskyi congratulates Usyk on his victory by Teejay13(m): 6:15am On Aug 21, 2022
Joshua actually gave in his best. Kudos to him.
Re: Ukraine President, Volodymyr Zelenskyi congratulates Usyk on his victory by paradigmshift(m): 6:16am On Aug 21, 2022
mespusinglez:
see Nigerians...you still don't how this works.
baba take your L in peace... Even kamaru lost ,Dem fix that one too lol
Re: Ukraine President, Volodymyr Zelenskyi congratulates Usyk on his victory by minasu190: 6:16am On Aug 21, 2022
Ever since AJ met Buhari his life has not been the same again..May Buhari never happen to you.congrat Usyk

1 Like

Re: Ukraine President, Volodymyr Zelenskyi congratulates Usyk on his victory by HITsquad: 6:20am On Aug 21, 2022
obedience4:

Nothing like that brother.. The usyk himself was part of the Ukraine territorial force in the Early stage of the war..
President usually congratulate their citizens when they do well nothing political.. Even bubu self they do am
There's a difference between congratulations and what zelenskyi wrote up there brother. Read between the lines, We are not that naive.

Sports, poetry, music and literally everything can be used as a political tool. If the Boxer had lost the fight? Russia and Chinese media would throw it all over their face.

So don't tell me what I know brother. Everything na politics out there, especially with the current situation on ground.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ukraine President, Volodymyr Zelenskyi congratulates Usyk on his victory by Canberra55: 6:38am On Aug 21, 2022
Kamaru USMAN too done follow lose just like JOSHUA, after all d many many mouth 4 twitter say e "go soon beat person pikin again". Never underrate ur opp.
Re: Ukraine President, Volodymyr Zelenskyi congratulates Usyk on his victory by Humblesam(m): 6:42am On Aug 21, 2022
*De Day AJ Started his journey into the World of FAILURE!*�‍♂️��������.

Re: Ukraine President, Volodymyr Zelenskyi congratulates Usyk on his victory by Wizywiz(m): 6:48am On Aug 21, 2022
Ropostic120:
Fighting till 12th round means that both are lions in the ring.
Congratulations to the winner.
I know AJ will soonest regain his lost MIDAS TOUCH in the ring.
grin I doubt he will....to me AJ seems to loose focus
Re: Ukraine President, Volodymyr Zelenskyi congratulates Usyk on his victory by sslcrypt: 7:06am On Aug 21, 2022
Thank God this guy just educated bunch of ignorant people.

Ukrainians are cosacks and are different from Russians... Just the way tartans, dagastanis, Crimeans are not Russians but are colonized by Russia and are called Republics within Russia
Re: Ukraine President, Volodymyr Zelenskyi congratulates Usyk on his victory by Caseless: 7:10am On Aug 21, 2022
Toneypen247:
Lowkey, the guy just reason Joshua as Putin for the fight. Na agresssion he use follow up o. lipsrsealed grin grin
grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Antoine Griezmann leaves Barcelona, Joins Atletico Madrid / Asisat Oshoala Honoured With Woman Of The Match Award / Ronaldo-Messi Fight Ends Russian Couple’s Marriage In Divorce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.