Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,517 members, 7,823,216 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:52 AM

Who In His Sane Mind Would Be Against This Man As President - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who In His Sane Mind Would Be Against This Man As President (3102 Views)

Okorocha: Any Sane Person Who Hears My Voice Will Stand Still, Amaechi Reacts / "See My Buhari, See Natural Love, This Man Don Win" - Man As PMB Storms Warri / Rochas Okorocha Loses Weight, Held By A Man As He Walks (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who In His Sane Mind Would Be Against This Man As President by Killerbag36: 12:28pm On Aug 21, 2022
lereinter:

How many killings have obi stopped in Anambra state

Bro you no get talk honestly its not the real u talking probably u re party agent enjoy ur sef sell ur conscious cus of money
Enemy of nigeria i greet u.
Re: Who In His Sane Mind Would Be Against This Man As President by MissLeslie(m): 12:34pm On Aug 21, 2022
Name 3 state in the north that obi will defeat Atiku and 1 south west state that Obi will defeat Tinubu lastly 3 state in south south the he can win convincingly. I don't doubt southeast but other region will be hard like olumo rock to break. Obi is capitalizing on Endsars protest and he forget that he lost control of Anambra immediately he left office. Tinubu as the control of Lago while Atiku didn't joke with Adamawa.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who In His Sane Mind Would Be Against This Man As President by Okoroawusa: 12:37pm On Aug 21, 2022
Faber:
kiss
Those against Obi,
PDP... currently confused and on the verge of breakup into two factions, Southern faction and Northern faction..since Obi left, no peace again.

Dave Umahi... currently battling for his APC senatorial ticket with a ferocious woman.

Ike Ekweremadu... currently in UK jail

Fr. Ejike Mbaka... currently suspended by Catholic church

Chimaroke Nnamani... currently on Twitter receiving insults from tweeps, also in danger of losing his senatorial seat.

Have you seen why the likes of Dino Melaye, Oshiomhole, Simon Lalong are just threading with caution, they are avoiding attacking Obi, even FFK known for running his mouth just carry his mouth put for Pocket. Atiku even sent him a heart warming message on his birthday. They all know that Obi's mandate is divine. Go against Obi and you will go down

I have not seen such a thing like this in my lifetime as a Nigerian
Na so una dey open threads about Nnamdi Kanu that time until una tire .
Re: Who In His Sane Mind Would Be Against This Man As President by Bravetunde: 12:43pm On Aug 21, 2022
MissLeslie:
Name 3 state in the north that obi will defeat Atiku and 1 south west state that Obi will defeat Tinubu lastly 3 state in south south the he can win convincingly. I don't doubt southeast but other region will be hard like olumo rock to break. Obi is capitalizing on Endsars protest and he forget that he lost control of Anambra immediately he left office. Tinubu as the control of Lago while Atiku didn't joke with Adamawa.
You are a comedian.
Obi will win all as/se stayed first.
Secondly obi will definitely win Lagos,Abuja,nasarawa,benue plateau.
Now mention the state Tinubu will win in ss/se or north.
Re: Who In His Sane Mind Would Be Against This Man As President by yyba: 12:52pm On Aug 21, 2022
darling2222:

Is that the language tinubu thought you, come to peter obi he is a great teacher.
a great pretender criminal teacher abi
Re: Who In His Sane Mind Would Be Against This Man As President by Iliveforever(m): 1:07pm On Aug 21, 2022
apache22b:
We all know in the minds of the so called Obidient's urchins, they want Tinubu to be the next President of Nigeria because Peter Obi will Fail even more than Buhari has failed. Peter Obi failed in Anambra and we the Nigerian youths cannot vote Peter Obi who is a monumental failure and a serial liar, never will Nigerian allow that to happen to us. Affliction shall not arise the second time, Never.

Peter Obi is a failure and should remain where his fellow failures are, just like Ngige,Obiano and their ilks ,just to mention a few.

For the likes of Babangida, Obasanjo's, Dangote ,etc to be supporting Bola Ahmed Tinubu,they simply know and want the best for this Country, we must vote Tinubu into power to make this Country great again .

A word is enough for the Wise shocked

Re: Who In His Sane Mind Would Be Against This Man As President by Iliveforever(m): 1:08pm On Aug 21, 2022
limeta:

You only have one shot at life
Is this the way you want to spend it
Defending your oppressors

Supporting those who made him jobless and poor is pure stupidity. Just ignore him
Re: Who In His Sane Mind Would Be Against This Man As President by obaaderemi: 1:09pm On Aug 21, 2022
twodee75:

Let be candid, be honest to yourself as human being, tell me what are you enjoying in this country during this APC administration.... Can a minimum wage take you from Abuja to Lagos by air, can minimum wage fuel your car for a month, can a minimum wage buy a bag of rice?
Let shun politics and think about the future of this country..... We all know the best candidate that can clean the mess APC lead this country to.... Plz let do the needful.... God bless us
Good. please tell us what Obi did to improve the lives of people in Anambra as governor.
Re: Who In His Sane Mind Would Be Against This Man As President by Mionz: 1:37pm On Aug 21, 2022
At least bro's... Think about your children's future when trying to defend some people. Be wise!

apache22b:
We all know in the minds of the so called Obidient's urchins, they want Tinubu to be the next President of Nigeria because Peter Obi will Fail even more than Buhari has failed. Peter Obi failed in Anambra and we the Nigerian youths cannot vote Peter Obi who is a monumental failure and a serial liar, never will Nigerian allow that to happen to us. Affliction shall not arise the second time, Never.

Peter Obi is a failure and should remain where his fellow failures are, just like Ngige,Obiano and their ilks ,just to mention a few.

For the likes of Babangida, Obasanjo's, Dangote ,etc to be supporting Bola Ahmed Tinubu,they simply know and want the best for this Country, we must vote Tinubu into power to make this Country great again .

A word is enough for the Wise shocked
Re: Who In His Sane Mind Would Be Against This Man As President by twodee75: 1:39pm On Aug 21, 2022
obaaderemi:
Good. please tell us what Obi did to improve the lives of people in Anambra as governor.

Bro.... Plz vote your mind
Re: Who In His Sane Mind Would Be Against This Man As President by obaaderemi: 1:48pm On Aug 21, 2022
twodee75:

Bro.... Plz vote your mind
cheesy of course.
Re: Who In His Sane Mind Would Be Against This Man As President by Rapuru14: 2:32pm On Aug 21, 2022
Benwallt:
Variety is the spice of life my brother. As you are seeing red, some seeing blue, some white from the same object. Let's stick to our beliefs. Obi is good but Tinubu is far better.

Madness
Re: Who In His Sane Mind Would Be Against This Man As President by Benwallt(m): 2:40pm On Aug 21, 2022
Rapuru14:

Madness
grin grin grin. Has Obi not warned you to be reasonable? Counter me with yours instead of attack. We won't achieve anything with characters like you.
Re: Who In His Sane Mind Would Be Against This Man As President by lereinter(m): 5:21pm On Aug 21, 2022
Killerbag36:

Bro you no get talk honestly its not the real u talking probably u re party agent enjoy ur sef sell ur conscious cus of money
Enemy of nigeria i greet u.

The real me

Strongly Atikulated
Re: Who In His Sane Mind Would Be Against This Man As President by twodee75: 6:33pm On Aug 21, 2022
obaaderemi:
cheesy of course.

No wahala bro.... God bless us

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obi-dients Hit Markets, Streets In Katsina, Do The Unbelievable, Ffk Bows / What Is She Doing There –nigerians React As Toke Makinwa Attends COP28 In Dubai / Even As Military Head Of State, We Acted Under The Law -buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.