Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,086 members, 7,814,776 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

Lenovo Ideapad Laptop For Sale (condition: Brand New) - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Lenovo Ideapad Laptop For Sale (condition: Brand New) (942 Views)

Lenovo Ideapad Laptop For Sale. At Affordable Price Fairly Use. Location: Abj / [SOLD] Neat Lenovo Ideapad Laptop For Sale ₦55k / LENOVO Ideapad Laptop For Sale! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lenovo Ideapad Laptop For Sale (condition: Brand New) by daudugod(m): 1:32am On Aug 21, 2022
Clean Lenovo IdeaPad 15.6inch laptop, 4GB RAM, 1TB Hard Disk drive

FEATURES
15.6inch laptop with a screen resolution of 1920 x 1080.
Battery Life: 8hrs
4GB RAM
1TB Hard Disk drive.

Price: ₦100k (slightly negotiable)

Conditions: brand new

WhatsApp/Call: 0 8 1 8 7 1 9 1 0 9 3

Re: Lenovo Ideapad Laptop For Sale (condition: Brand New) by daudugod(m): 11:51am On Aug 21, 2022
90k (non-negotiable)

Call: 0 8 1 8 7 1 9 1 0 9 3
Re: Lenovo Ideapad Laptop For Sale (condition: Brand New) by daudugod(m): 2:43pm On Aug 21, 2022
Still available!
Re: Lenovo Ideapad Laptop For Sale (condition: Brand New) by TastyFriedPussy: 4:20pm On Aug 21, 2022
What's the processor abeg undecided that's the most important
Re: Lenovo Ideapad Laptop For Sale (condition: Brand New) by Sulele04(m): 2:32pm On Aug 22, 2022
daudugod:
Clean Lenovo IdeaPad 15.6inch laptop, 4GB RAM, 1TB Hard Disk drive

FEATURES
15.6inch laptop with a screen resolution of 1920 x 1080.
Battery Life: 8hrs
4GB RAM
1TB Hard Disk drive.

Price: ₦100k (slightly negotiable)

Conditions: brand new

WhatsApp/Call: 0 8 1 8 7 1 9 1 0 9 3
What is the processor.
Re: Lenovo Ideapad Laptop For Sale (condition: Brand New) by Ybholy(m): 12:47pm On Aug 23, 2022
State the model name oga
Re: Lenovo Ideapad Laptop For Sale (condition: Brand New) by ceaser: 10:10am On Aug 24, 2022
MTN is frustrating my life and business. They scam with the data such that I've somewhat developed the impression that their data no matter the amount subscribed for is programmed to stop working by 3 weeks instead of the 4 weeks/one month it should work for.

Please who can help unlock the MTN modem? I need to use Globacom SIM on it.
Re: Lenovo Ideapad Laptop For Sale (condition: Brand New) by TastyFriedPussy: 10:16am On Aug 24, 2022
ceaser:
MTN is frustrating my life and business. They scam with the data such that I've somewhat developed the impression that their data no matter the amount subscribed for is programmed to stop working by 3 weeks instead of the 4 weeks/one month it should work for.

Please who can help unlock the MTN modem? I need to use Globacom SIM on it.
I'm telling you. MTN is one of the worst service providers in Nigeria in terms of data.. It doesn't only happen with monthly plans, it also happens with daily plans too. You'll subscribe 2gb for two days, when you've used like 1.6gb, they'll stop you from using the remaining 400gb for no reason.. You'll try to browse but nothing is going even though you still have like 400gb remaining.
Re: Lenovo Ideapad Laptop For Sale (condition: Brand New) by daudugod(m): 8:18am On Aug 28, 2022
It's an Ultra Slim Laptop Powered by Intel Celeron Processor UP to 2.9GHz WITH TURBO BOOST SYSTEM provide responsive, powerful performance.
Re: Lenovo Ideapad Laptop For Sale (condition: Brand New) by daudugod(m): 9:58pm On Aug 30, 2022
Still Available!
Re: Lenovo Ideapad Laptop For Sale (condition: Brand New) by Itsokayo: 10:48am On Aug 31, 2022
TastyFriedPussy:
I'm telling you. MTN is one of the worst service providers in Nigeria in terms of data.. It doesn't only happen with monthly plans, it also happens with daily plans too. You'll subscribe 2gb for two days, when you've used like 1.6gb, they'll stop you from using the remaining 400gb for no reason.. You'll try to browse but nothing is going even though you still have like 400gb remaining.

this is a lie

(1) (Reply)

My Google Account Is Giving Me An Error Message Please Help Me Out / File Recovery / Hw Do I Connect My Desktop Via Bluetooth 2 D Net

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.