Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,715 members, 7,816,947 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:50 PM

Hw Do I Connect My Desktop Via Bluetooth 2 D Net - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Hw Do I Connect My Desktop Via Bluetooth 2 D Net (943 Views)

How Do I Connect One Printer To Different Computers? / Help! Çan't Receive Files Again On My PC Via Bluetooth! / How Do I Connect Two Laptops Together Wirelessly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hw Do I Connect My Desktop Via Bluetooth 2 D Net by kay8080: 4:51pm On Jun 24, 2007
pls guys help me out i cant connect my desktop 2 d internet via my bluetooth but i use the same bluetooth wit my laptop 2 connect 2 d net! whts d way out GURUS
Re: Hw Do I Connect My Desktop Via Bluetooth 2 D Net by Wilfem(m): 10:51pm On Jun 24, 2007
Make sure that the drivers for the Bluetooth application/hardware is properly installed on your desktop and configure it as you did for your laptop. Or you should probably let me know the configurations for your desktop.
Re: Hw Do I Connect My Desktop Via Bluetooth 2 D Net by kay8080: 4:18am On Jun 25, 2007
tanks man for replying my mesage, though my desktop is pentium 3 and I av instead the drives but there is always this error message whenever I try to connect that, remote computer not funtioning
Re: Hw Do I Connect My Desktop Via Bluetooth 2 D Net by kay8080: 1:25am On Jun 28, 2007
gurus in d house pls help me out in connecting my desktop 2 d internet
Re: Hw Do I Connect My Desktop Via Bluetooth 2 D Net by maxjax(m): 4:45pm On Jun 29, 2007
have u installd the driverof your bluetooth adapter to you desktop pc? after installin, pair your fone with the pc, then locate the bluetooth service of of fone to install the bluetooth modem, after that you are on, just change your internet xplorer settinz and dial.
Re: Hw Do I Connect My Desktop Via Bluetooth 2 D Net by Wilfem(m): 8:40pm On Jun 29, 2007
@ kay_8080
kay_8080:

tanks man for replying my message, though my desktop is pentium 3 and I av instead the drives but there is always this error message whenever I try to connect that, remote computer not funtioning
If this is the error message you get on your desktop, then the problem is with your phone which you are trying to connect.
It may be that you didn't switch on the Bluetooth on the Phone or that the GPRS facility that you were trying to use on the phone might have been de-activated by the Operator or perhaps you didn't configure it well.
This is because the phone which you're trying to use is referred to as the "remote computer" which was not responding.
I hype this will solve your problem. And if it persists, you can call me on my mobile: 08082040964. I promise to be of help any time.

(1) (Reply)

Pls Guys Can You Help Me Solve This Problem / Usa Or British Ip Needed. / Problem With Yahoomessenger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.