Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,512 members, 7,826,937 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

Video, A Man Who Try To Use His Daughter For Ritual Was Arrested By Police, - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Video, A Man Who Try To Use His Daughter For Ritual Was Arrested By Police, (1032 Views)

Yahoo Boy Arrested Attempting To Use His Girlfriend For Ritual Money (video) / Celestial Church Burnt Down, As Dead Body Used For Ritual Was Found Inside / Yahoo Boys Kill Their Friend, Use His Heart For Ritual, As Juju Priest Escapes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video, A Man Who Try To Use His Daughter For Ritual Was Arrested By Police, by liljomo12(m): 3:53am On Aug 21, 2022
Video, A man who try to use his daughter for ritual was arrested by police,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IzTsUEDXafw
Re: Video, A Man Who Try To Use His Daughter For Ritual Was Arrested By Police, by HITsquad: 6:38am On Aug 21, 2022
Probably His least favorite child I guess. Fact is, If Money ritual happens to be real, then trust me... You don't get to choose who the sacrifice lamb would be.

They won't give you that privilege, as you can't outsmart the devil.

See beautiful and innocent young girl, she was probably excited and wore her best dress when daddy told her they were going somewhere.. So heartbreaking...

I don't support Jungle justice but some people deserve it!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video, A Man Who Try To Use His Daughter For Ritual Was Arrested By Police, by Freelane33(m): 8:07am On Aug 21, 2022
Trimulised
Re: Video, A Man Who Try To Use His Daughter For Ritual Was Arrested By Police, by Melonsmasher: 10:21am On Aug 21, 2022
A messed up country filled with bad vibes
Re: Video, A Man Who Try To Use His Daughter For Ritual Was Arrested By Police, by AfricaNigerian: 4:53pm On Aug 22, 2022
Freelane33:
Trimulised
Fernando!!!! I see you!!! From the east to the west grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video, A Man Who Try To Use His Daughter For Ritual Was Arrested By Police, by Freelane33(m): 5:21am On Aug 23, 2022
AfricaNigerian:
Fernando!!!! I see you!!! From the east to the west grin
From east to the west bro
Acuna street grin grin

(1) (Reply)

TOP FIRS DIRECTOR, OLALEKAN ONIKOYI DEBUNKS DOMESTIC VIOLENCE ALLEGATIONS ON WIF / Police Arrest Anambra Hotel Proprietor, Rescue 9 Girls Used As Sex Slaves / Man Kills Wife In Oh In Ogun State After-she Caught Him Cheating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.