Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,088 members, 7,818,263 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

2023: Tinubu Is Wealth Creator, Nigeria Needs Him Badly — Keyamo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Tinubu Is Wealth Creator, Nigeria Needs Him Badly — Keyamo (15976 Views)

Breaking News: Reno Abandons Tinubu, Washes Him Badly In New Tweets / Peter Obi Is The Real Wealth Creator And Can Bring Us Out From Financial Mess / 2023: Tinubu, Fayemi Test Strength With APC Deputy National Chairman Position (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: Tinubu Is Wealth Creator, Nigeria Needs Him Badly — Keyamo by Lanrelagboi: 6:03am On Aug 21, 2022
…Says his achievements in Lagos enough to woo youths

Minister of State for Labour and Employment, Mr Festus Keyamo, SAN has disclosed that the All Progressives Party (APC) presidential candidate, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, is a wealth creator, adding that if elected as Nigeria president in the forthcoming elections, he will take the country out of the woods.

He also stated that without Tinubu, Nigeria’s democracy would have been grounded by the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).

This is as Keyamo disclosed that the colossal successes achieved by Tinubu while he was the Governor of Lagos State is enough to get the support of Nigerian youths for the Bola Ahmed Tinubu Movement.

Keyamo, who doubles as the Spokesperson of APC presidential campaign, stated this in an exclusive interview with Nigerian NewsDirect on Thursday in Abuja.

He explained that Tinubu will put in place necessary policies which will facilitate Nigeria’s infrastructural, agriculture and economic developments.

The legal luminary advocated that Tinubu is the most competent presidential aspirant with the requisite credentials to transform Nigeria, while urging voters to query the lies dished out by politicians as 2023 presidential election draws closer.

He added that Tinubu is a political, economic genius and as such, all Nigerian voters should embrace him.

In his words, “The manifesto will be released and you will know exactly some of the specific issues. I mean on a micro level each of this points.

“Asiwaju Tinubu is a wealth creator. He’s an expert in wealth creation and what the country badly needs now is about wealth creation. If someone who turned around the fortune of Lagos and the revenue of Lagos. Some people said the debt of Lagos also went up. Yes of course, debt going up is an indication that you are now become credit worthy. With that heavy debt, no creditor is complaining.

“It is a different thing if creditors are complaining but when people are now dashing you money and begging you to come and take, it shows highest level of credit worthiness. This is because of your capacity and response. So that is a credit to us. The debt we are talking about is a credit to us not a minus. It shows the highest level of confidence that creditors now have in Lagos State so he’s a wealth creator and that is his strongest point and like I said will be in the manifesto.

“And you can see people laughing at his manifesto and that is a real. He talks about Cassava and Agbado and that is staple food. He’s talking about Agriculture already. Do you want him to talk pizza or Burger, is that what you want him to mention. These are staple food in Nigeria. Cassava is Garri, Agbado is grains and this is going to solve our food problems. This is what we eat. If you ask me what will I eat, I will tell you it is cassava and agbado and what else because these are our national Food. When the bakers where complaining, they have to switch to cassava bread. If you think we should stop promoting our local food which is Cassava and Agbado, it is a big lie we need to teach our young people this.”

He went further to say, “For those who were not born or matured enough during the time Asiwaju was the governor of Lagos State, or for who did not experience how Lagos was before. I see a lot of people now, some young people who cannot enjoy night life in their states, who cannot enjoy good road in their states, they run to Lagos. They go to the club in the night without hindrance and they are abusing Tinubu from the club in that night life.

“It is an irony because you are in a state where you are living in peace. You are abusing someone who is the father and architect of modern Lagos. I’m sure you know how Lagos was with insecurity in the late 1990s, you know the problem at that time in Lagos. At a time robbery in Lagos was a common thing as well as chaotic traffic in Lagos.

“I have said this once and I will say it again that Asiwaju reminds me of a blacksmith who toils and toils and trains his child to university, pays his fees and after the child graduates, he turns back to ask his father why his hand is so black and rough. That is what Yoruba call omo ale (a bastard) You turned back and abuse those who made it possible for you to be great.

“Without Tinubu, we will have a one party state today. Tell the younger ones that at a point, Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) wiped out all the parties in the south, and Tinubu fought hard to keep only Lagos. At that point, PDP said on a platter of gold that he should come to PDP so that he won’t face problem,” he added.

https://nigeriannewsdirect.com/2023-tinubu-is-wealth-creator-nigeria-needs-him-badly-keyamo/

197 Likes 12 Shares

Re: 2023: Tinubu Is Wealth Creator, Nigeria Needs Him Badly — Keyamo by Vulturereloaded: 6:04am On Aug 21, 2022
His polices contributed to the collapse of the economy.

Tinubus ideas have already been implemented at the federal level and it failed.

Tinubu and Atiku will borow to favour friends, making the naira to fall further.

Only Peter Obi, who chairs banks and trades on the streets, can accurately assess the impact his policies as President will make on the lives of the common Nigerian Entrepreneurs.

145 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 2023: Tinubu Is Wealth Creator, Nigeria Needs Him Badly — Keyamo by Malory: 6:12am On Aug 21, 2022
This one is speaking to enrich his pocket.

126 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 2023: Tinubu Is Wealth Creator, Nigeria Needs Him Badly — Keyamo by yinkus6750(m): 6:15am On Aug 21, 2022
Lagos is not Nigeria.
Wealth creator for Alpha Beta sharing Lagos revenue together.
Let him continue
We are very Obidient for now.
Wealth is not the main issue now, good economy, insecurity and inflation are major issues that needs to be addressed

203 Likes 13 Shares

Re: 2023: Tinubu Is Wealth Creator, Nigeria Needs Him Badly — Keyamo by Aufbauh(m): 6:23am On Aug 21, 2022
The most critical indices of good leadership are mentorship and sustainability, & BAT guarantees that.

I've analyzed all the presidential aspirants with open mind and have realized that the only aspirant with clear proven record of good leadership is Bola Ahmed Tinubu.
Apart from what he has done in the past, he equally seems to have the content to repeat his success story.

I also realized that the only nonsensical issue his detractors has against him is his age/health status. Nothing else! I also considered this factor in my decision to support him.
However i came to a conclusion that if a man knows how to identifies resource persons & ensure quality delegation then, he can do his task even in a state of immobility.

199 Likes 16 Shares

Re: 2023: Tinubu Is Wealth Creator, Nigeria Needs Him Badly — Keyamo by Naijanascam: 6:23am On Aug 21, 2022
As A SAN you are not informed too grin grin grin meaning education in this part of the world is a mere formality

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2023: Tinubu Is Wealth Creator, Nigeria Needs Him Badly — Keyamo by okosodo: 6:35am On Aug 21, 2022
Dis guy talk dey turn belle

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Tinubu Is Wealth Creator, Nigeria Needs Him Badly — Keyamo by GardenOfGod(m): 6:40am On Aug 21, 2022
Keyamo speaking from the angle of a beneficiary... What did you expect?
To say that Tinubu made Lagos what it is is today confirm that he is still in charge of Lagos treasury. It means Lagos has not had any other governor since 1999.
Isn't that insult to other governors?

72 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2023: Tinubu Is Wealth Creator, Nigeria Needs Him Badly — Keyamo by limeta(f): 6:42am On Aug 21, 2022
Is that so

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Tinubu Is Wealth Creator, Nigeria Needs Him Badly — Keyamo by tony0806: 6:42am On Aug 21, 2022
Nigeria already has the wealth. We need a good wealth distributor. APC with 3,000,000 jobs a year. See them

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: Tinubu Is Wealth Creator, Nigeria Needs Him Badly — Keyamo by jumas(m): 6:45am On Aug 21, 2022
Does he have anything to offer apart from tax

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: Tinubu Is Wealth Creator, Nigeria Needs Him Badly — Keyamo by obyrich(m): 6:46am On Aug 21, 2022
Wealth creator whose policies plunged the economy into abyss.

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Tinubu Is Wealth Creator, Nigeria Needs Him Badly — Keyamo by Aufbauh(m): 6:56am On Aug 21, 2022
It takes a man who believed in mentorship to guarantee wealth creation & it distribution.

The man that can't give 'shishi' can not also give wealth. Simple logic.

The only aspirant who is similar in personality to BAT is Kwankwaso but he latter lacks the clout & capacity of the former.

151 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Tinubu Is Wealth Creator, Nigeria Needs Him Badly — Keyamo by derecho(m): 6:58am On Aug 21, 2022
Kikikiki..
Dis one think say Nigerians get hin time
Wealth creator ko, Wet creator ni

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Tinubu Is Wealth Creator, Nigeria Needs Him Badly — Keyamo by Abdul05: 6:59am On Aug 21, 2022
Aufbauh:
The most critical indices of good leadership are mentorship and sustainability, & BAT guarantees that.

I've analyzed all the presidential aspirants with open mind and have realized that the only aspirant with clear proven record of good leadership is Bola Ahmed Tinubu.
Apart from what he has done in the past, he equally seems to have the content to repeat his success story.

I also realized that the only nonsensical issue his detractors has against him is his age/health status. Nothing else! I also considered this factor in my decision to support him.
However i came to a conclusion that if a man knows how to identifies resource persons & ensure quality delegation then, he can do his task even in a state of immobility.
thank for this . grin

195 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: Tinubu Is Wealth Creator, Nigeria Needs Him Badly — Keyamo by Racoon(m): 7:03am On Aug 21, 2022
Shamelessness is not part of genuine politicking in Nigeria otherwise this sycophantic asslicker will not be saying this shitcrap.

16 Likes

Re: 2023: Tinubu Is Wealth Creator, Nigeria Needs Him Badly — Keyamo by Nobody: 7:07am On Aug 21, 2022
Tinubu is not a wealth creator... tinubu is a tax collector taking advantage of Lagos being a melting pot of the nations imports.

All his private businesses are one way or the other attached to Government patronage and state monopoly, the previous private businesses are shady and unconfirmed.

If he was truly a wealth creator, his henchmen whom became Governors in other states could have replicated his wealth creation in those state since they have direct access to his prowess of knowledge..

Examples of wealth creators..
Dangote - Manufacturing
Rabiu - Manufacturing
Elumelu - Banking
Peter Obi - Banking
Stella Okoli - Manufacturing
Adenuga - Telecommunication
Iweala - Banking
Etc...

54 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 2023: Tinubu Is Wealth Creator, Nigeria Needs Him Badly — Keyamo by Great2017: 7:13am On Aug 21, 2022
Aufbauh:
It takes a man who believed in mentorship to guarantee wealth creation & it distribution.

The man that can't give 'shishi' can not also give wealth. Simple logic.

The only aspirant who is similar in personality to BAT is Kwankwaso but he latter lacks the clout & capacity of the former.
You don't give 'shishi' and wealth, rather, you earn them by working for them.

Nobody gave the USA, China, Japan, etcetera wealth, they earned it by working it out.

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: Tinubu Is Wealth Creator, Nigeria Needs Him Badly — Keyamo by ThiefnubuBandit(f): 7:18am On Aug 21, 2022
They need him more in Iragbiji as their town union president. He is a demented drug criminal. Sane Nigerians have rejected Tinubu. Only idiots, touts, corrupt bastards, cultists and brainless people still support him.

Lagos is one of the most inhabitable cities in the world. It is an eyesore compared to other major African cities.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: Tinubu Is Wealth Creator, Nigeria Needs Him Badly — Keyamo by Nobody: 7:27am On Aug 21, 2022
Lol
Re: 2023: Tinubu Is Wealth Creator, Nigeria Needs Him Badly — Keyamo by Abegng1: 7:27am On Aug 21, 2022
Re: 2023: Tinubu Is Wealth Creator, Nigeria Needs Him Badly — Keyamo by Abegng1: 7:27am On Aug 21, 2022
Re: 2023: Tinubu Is Wealth Creator, Nigeria Needs Him Badly — Keyamo by God1000(m): 7:27am On Aug 21, 2022
This is gibberish

9 Likes

Re: 2023: Tinubu Is Wealth Creator, Nigeria Needs Him Badly — Keyamo by FoolaniHellman: 7:27am On Aug 21, 2022
Batified '23

195 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Tinubu Is Wealth Creator, Nigeria Needs Him Badly — Keyamo by Bollinga: 7:28am On Aug 21, 2022
Kayemo keeps loosing it by the day... Same Tinubu that advises Buhari to print more naira note and we are here we are today with more inflation and loss on naira value.

Tinubu will definitely continue Buhari's failure

13 Likes

Re: 2023: Tinubu Is Wealth Creator, Nigeria Needs Him Badly — Keyamo by NothingDoMe: 7:28am On Aug 21, 2022
Aufbauh:

Like he identified Buhari. He wasn't even senile back then and made this mistake.

What about now that he can't remember his party name?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Tinubu Is Wealth Creator, Nigeria Needs Him Badly — Keyamo by incandescentena: 7:29am On Aug 21, 2022
Sin Destroys. Sin Reduces the mental capacity of human. Sin Renders the reasoning ability of man to nothing. That is why, when Adam sinned and discovered he was naked, the Nonsense that came to his mind was to cover himself with leaves. This was a man that had the mental capacity to name all animals The Worse of all is to Depart without JESUS Christ. What a waste of Life .

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2023: Tinubu Is Wealth Creator, Nigeria Needs Him Badly — Keyamo by BafanaBafana: 7:29am On Aug 21, 2022
Jay Jay Okocha is a football magician. Should we bring him to play in the super eagles?

Tinubu should go and rest.
Someone that can't reason beyond breakfast lunch and dinner, someone that can't make a full sentence without being promoted, someone that can't walk straight without 4 people on each side holding him.

7 Likes

Re: 2023: Tinubu Is Wealth Creator, Nigeria Needs Him Badly — Keyamo by Lastmessenger2: 7:29am On Aug 21, 2022
There is no amount of lying and media propaganda that will make this Buhari pro max be the president of Nigeria. Stop wasting your time kyamo.

15 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari's Affordable Housing Schemes Will Turn Tenants To Home Owners - Shehu / Zamfara Bandits Abduct 35, Kill 10 After Pocketing ₦15m Peace Levy / Shettima to Nigerians: Amid hardship, protest in a responsible and mature manner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.