Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,892 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

2023: Tinubu Is Wealth Creator, Nigeria Needs Him Badly — Keyamo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Tinubu Is Wealth Creator, Nigeria Needs Him Badly — Keyamo (15992 Views)

Breaking News: Reno Abandons Tinubu, Washes Him Badly In New Tweets / Peter Obi Is The Real Wealth Creator And Can Bring Us Out From Financial Mess / 2023: Tinubu, Fayemi Test Strength With APC Deputy National Chairman Position (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Tinubu Is Wealth Creator, Nigeria Needs Him Badly — Keyamo by CheapHomes1: 8:06am On Aug 21, 2022
Aufbauh:
The most critical indices of good leadership are mentorship and sustainability, & BAT guarantees that.

I've analyzed all the presidential aspirants with open mind and have realized that the only aspirant with clear proven record of good leadership is Bola Ahmed Tinubu.
Apart from what he has done in the past, he equally seems to have the content to repeat his success story.

I also realized that the only nonsensical issue his detractors has against him is his age/health status. Nothing else! I also considered this factor in my decision to support him.
However i came to a conclusion that if a man knows how to identifies resource persons & ensure quality delegation then, he can do his task even in a state of immobility.

Pls explain how Tinubu guarantees mentorship and sustainability.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Is Wealth Creator, Nigeria Needs Him Badly — Keyamo by rajiedreez: 8:07am On Aug 21, 2022
It's a known fact already
Re: 2023: Tinubu Is Wealth Creator, Nigeria Needs Him Badly — Keyamo by Amumaigwe: 8:08am On Aug 21, 2022
Bollinga:
Kayemo keeps loosing it by the day... Same Tinubu that advises Buhari to print more naira note and we are here we are today with more inflation and loss on naira value.

Tinubu will definitely continue Buhari's failure

That's what he meant by wealth creation. Just print more Naira notes and viola - there is abundance of wealth.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Is Wealth Creator, Nigeria Needs Him Badly — Keyamo by CheapHomes1: 8:08am On Aug 21, 2022
Aufbauh:
The most critical indices of good leadership are mentorship and sustainability, & BAT guarantees that.

I've analyzed all the presidential aspirants with open mind and have realized that the only aspirant with clear proven record of good leadership is Bola Ahmed Tinubu.
Apart from what he has done in the past, he equally seems to have the content to repeat his success story.

I also realized that the only nonsensical issue his detractors has against him is his age/health status. Nothing else! I also considered this factor in my decision to support him.
However i came to a conclusion that if a man knows how to identifies resource persons & ensure quality delegation then, he can do his task even in a state of immobility.

Is buhari becoming president one of tinubus identification of resource person's?
Re: 2023: Tinubu Is Wealth Creator, Nigeria Needs Him Badly — Keyamo by franchasofficia: 8:10am On Aug 21, 2022
Let Keyamo create a wealth empowerment organization and appoint Tinubu as the CEO, Nigeria's Presidency is not an old people's retirement home abeg cry
Re: 2023: Tinubu Is Wealth Creator, Nigeria Needs Him Badly — Keyamo by 360Master: 8:10am On Aug 21, 2022
Tinubu is a common thief with zero knowledge of the economy. Enriching agberos and others in your circle does not in anyway translate to economic development.

This same man ruled Lagos for whopping 8 years and didn’t build one single bridge. He unleashed agberos in their numbers to collect their own share of the kind of democracy he created; the kind he wants to replicate in the centre come 2023.

You cannot claim the achievements of your predecessors as yours when you, Tinubu, ruled for 8 years without a single achievement other than establishing & enriching the agberos inLagos….

He went ahead to remove the best performing Governor, Ambode, because he didn’t get free money for four years. Now, the vegetable, Sanwo Olu, whom he installed couldn’t do Jack without first taking a go
-ahead from him.

Keyamo already lost the little good left in him because of APC pocket money. That’s to the length the love of money can mess up a man’s life.

Tinubu will only become Lagos State President not Nigeria. Tuehhh!!!!

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu Is Wealth Creator, Nigeria Needs Him Badly — Keyamo by Gbeng30(m): 8:10am On Aug 21, 2022
Tinubu money is working seriously on this keyamo man..wealth creator my foot...instead of creating wealth for Nigerian he help buhari to create poverty and insecurity for Nigeria.
someone who people can't attach a significant and specific business to his name...
Re: 2023: Tinubu Is Wealth Creator, Nigeria Needs Him Badly — Keyamo by CheapHomes1: 8:10am On Aug 21, 2022
Yoighaman:

You want an alleged drug baron to become Nigeria's next President? How do you want the international community to perceive us? Seems you don't travel out a lot, the disrespect meted out to that your green passport will quadruple.

This your "immobility" statement off me o, how can you utter such words, common...

Aufbauh immobility statement is an acknowledgement that Tinubu is physically indisposed and doesn't have the physical capacity to do the job

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu Is Wealth Creator, Nigeria Needs Him Badly — Keyamo by Subonbon(m): 8:11am On Aug 21, 2022
Wealth creator my foot!
Re: 2023: Tinubu Is Wealth Creator, Nigeria Needs Him Badly — Keyamo by Allisgud: 8:11am On Aug 21, 2022
GardenOfGod:
Keyamo speaking from the angle of a beneficiary... What did you expect?
To say that Tinubu made Lagos what it is is today confirm that he is still in charge of Lagos treasury. It means Lagos has not had any other governor since 1999.
Isn't that insult to other governors?
imagine and all other gorvnor are his pets, imagine how they will be feeling now watching this senior advocate on nonentities

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu Is Wealth Creator, Nigeria Needs Him Badly — Keyamo by Allisgud: 8:14am On Aug 21, 2022
Esseite:
Tinubu is not a wealth creator... tinubu is a tax collector taking advantage of Lagos being a melting pot of the nations imports.

All his private businesses are one way or the other attached to Government patronage and state monopoly, the previous private businesses are shady and unconfirmed.

If he was truly a wealth creator, his henchmen whom became Governors in other states could have replicated his wealth creation in those state since they have direct access to his prowess of knowledge..

Examples of wealth creators..
Dangote - Manufacturing
Rabiu - Manufacturing
Elumelu - Banking
Peter Obi - Banking
Stella Okoli - Manufacturing
Adenuga - Telecommunication
Iweala - Banking
Etc...
yes all this people u mention started from scratch obi is a trader before going into banking
Re: 2023: Tinubu Is Wealth Creator, Nigeria Needs Him Badly — Keyamo by etrouble: 8:15am On Aug 21, 2022
yinkus6750:
Lagos is not Nigeria.
Wealth creator for Alpha Beta sharing Lagos revenue together.
Let him continue
We are very Obidient for now.
Wealth is not the main issue now, good economy, insecurity and inflation are major issues that needs to be addressed

Is Alpha Beta also embezzling your state's money? If not, how come all your indegenes are selling Gala and La Casera inside Lagos holdups and sleeping under Lagos bridges?
Re: 2023: Tinubu Is Wealth Creator, Nigeria Needs Him Badly — Keyamo by MoneyMustBMade(m): 8:15am On Aug 21, 2022
This country funny imagine after load ur pocket u will start playing with the masses
God is watching all this people after loading thier Pockets alone... Jagaban bribe be like say e dey sweet well well
Re: 2023: Tinubu Is Wealth Creator, Nigeria Needs Him Badly — Keyamo by Canberra55: 8:16am On Aug 21, 2022
Cry however long you want,i done already made my mind up. I'm obidient already and it ain't nothin you can do about it. Good luck, tryin to twist "agbado and cassava" to mean whateva you wish... "FestusKeyaNOOOO"
Re: 2023: Tinubu Is Wealth Creator, Nigeria Needs Him Badly — Keyamo by MotiveU(f): 8:16am On Aug 21, 2022
Aufbauh:

Sometimes you guys think from your a-n-u-s.
Just imagine bar beach we are all used to...
Is now sealed off and privatized by one man.
is the same person you want to hand Nigeria to.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Is Wealth Creator, Nigeria Needs Him Badly — Keyamo by Mandate2023: 8:16am On Aug 21, 2022
obyrich:
He is the leader of the party, APC. APC finance minister told us they were using his policy/advice.

Which of d finance minister?
Is lagos not doing well economically till today?
Does leader of d party means he controls d government?

Anambra and other south east state hw is there economy doing today?

U just dey hate and complaining with no reason

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu Is Wealth Creator, Nigeria Needs Him Badly — Keyamo by anonimi: 8:18am On Aug 21, 2022
Spherica177:
No state has the best educational structure OTHER THAN Lagos State

Ømøluabis with a rich heritage don’t inspire themselves by comparing with the worst.
Do you know what that means

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu Is Wealth Creator, Nigeria Needs Him Badly — Keyamo by Ballwick(m): 8:18am On Aug 21, 2022
We de talk about better economy this one de talk of wealth creation amongst his still closest allies and urchins.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Is Wealth Creator, Nigeria Needs Him Badly — Keyamo by agos: 8:21am On Aug 21, 2022
[qouote author=Aufbauh post=115904623]The most critical indices of good leadership are mentorship and sustainability, & BAT guarantees that.

However i came to a conclusion that if a man knows how to identifies resource persons & ensure quality delegation then, he can do his task even in a state of immobility.ogbeni that man thinking capacity is no like b4 again because of old age stop misleading people. Wetin agbado n cassava go do for youth
Re: 2023: Tinubu Is Wealth Creator, Nigeria Needs Him Badly — Keyamo by obyrich(m): 8:29am On Aug 21, 2022
Mandate2023:

Which of d finance minister?
Is lagos not doing well economically till today?
Does leader of d party means he controls d government?

Anambra and other south east state hw is there economy doing today?

U just dey hate and complaining with no reason
Why do you compare Lagos with Anambra? How much is Lagos debt compared to Anambra's?
Re: 2023: Tinubu Is Wealth Creator, Nigeria Needs Him Badly — Keyamo by Lovetoglory(m): 8:29am On Aug 21, 2022
okosodo:
Dis guy talk dey turn belle
You are talking like this because he is not supporting your candidate. But at least,go and verify what he said whether na truth or false
Re: 2023: Tinubu Is Wealth Creator, Nigeria Needs Him Badly — Keyamo by Gkemz: 8:33am On Aug 21, 2022
Nigeria doesn't need a corrupt drug lord who has nothing to offer other than seeing presidency as his right.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Is Wealth Creator, Nigeria Needs Him Badly — Keyamo by Mandate2023: 8:33am On Aug 21, 2022
obyrich:
Why do you compare Lagos with Anambra? How much is Lagos debt compared to Anambra's?

Am not comparing, I only asked hw south east economies r doing
Lagos have d ability to take up as much loan as it can so far dey have d capacity to pay up....nobody will give u loan that's more than ur annual budget

Anambra with a lesser population and bigger land mass with onitsha industrial hub should be doing well but d whole place is an eyesore bcoz ur ppl r too dirty and r not progressive

All ur ppl r running down to lagos everyday for employment opportunities and dey r getting jobs

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu Is Wealth Creator, Nigeria Needs Him Badly — Keyamo by MondayOsunbor(m): 8:35am On Aug 21, 2022
Malory:
This one is speaking to enrich his pocket.

WHO NO KNOW THAT TINUBU IS A THIEF
Re: 2023: Tinubu Is Wealth Creator, Nigeria Needs Him Badly — Keyamo by kwasoly(m): 8:35am On Aug 21, 2022
Lanrelagboi:
…Says his achievements in Lagos enough to woo youths

https://nigeriannewsdirect.com/2023-tinubu-is-wealth-creator-nigeria-needs-him-badly-keyamo/

We dn hear, next please.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Is Wealth Creator, Nigeria Needs Him Badly — Keyamo by obyrich(m): 8:39am On Aug 21, 2022
Mandate2023:

Am not comparing, I only asked hw south east economies r doing
Lagos have d ability to take up as much loan as it can so far dey have d capacity to pay up....nobody will give u loan that's more than ur annual budget

Anambra with a lesser population and bigger land mass with onitsha industrial hub should be doing well but d whole place is an eyesore bcoz ur ppl r too dirty and r not progressive

All ur ppl r running down to lagos everyday for employment opportunities and dey r getting jobs
You are not comparing, but you mentioned Anambra and Lagos? And you don't have yorubas running down to SE to for jobs? I think I am joining issues with a kid. Bye.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Is Wealth Creator, Nigeria Needs Him Badly — Keyamo by ayenale1(m): 8:40am On Aug 21, 2022
Just as bubu is a terrorist creator...
Re: 2023: Tinubu Is Wealth Creator, Nigeria Needs Him Badly — Keyamo by IMASTEX: 8:41am On Aug 21, 2022
Naijanascam:
As A SAN you are not informed too grin grin grin meaning education in this part of the world is a mere formality
He is very well informed, he is only interested in what brings money to his pocket. He careless of the state & welfare of the country.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Is Wealth Creator, Nigeria Needs Him Badly — Keyamo by IgweBUIKE1(m): 8:42am On Aug 21, 2022
Aufbauh:

same way he identify buhari
Re: 2023: Tinubu Is Wealth Creator, Nigeria Needs Him Badly — Keyamo by Stevocalipa(m): 8:43am On Aug 21, 2022
If
Re: 2023: Tinubu Is Wealth Creator, Nigeria Needs Him Badly — Keyamo by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:44am On Aug 21, 2022
Aufbauh:
It takes a man who believed in mentorship to guarantee wealth creation & it distribution.

The man that can't give 'shishi' can not also give wealth. Simple logic.

The only aspirant who is similar in personality to BAT is Kwankwaso but he latter lacks the clout & capacity of the former.
Peter Obi one of the companies he brought to Nigeria, built industry in Onitsha, Rivers, Ogun, acquired moribund brewery in Osun and Ibadan and revival them, these companies employed thousands of people, pay huge IGR to states and tax to federal, his Fidelity Bank employed thousands of Nigerians pay large to all the states their branches are located, his Techno oil and gas employed husbands of Nigerians, same with numerous companies he owns, Peter Obi is the real wealth creator that all most all the states in the federation benefiting from his honey pot, unlike Tinubu and others.

Re: 2023: Tinubu Is Wealth Creator, Nigeria Needs Him Badly — Keyamo by guru90: 8:45am On Aug 21, 2022
U mean 9ja needs working corpse.........

May that man go and rest joor.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ogun State Governors Till Date / Governor Nasir El-Rufai Visits Destitutes' Home In Kaduna / Okorocha Calls For Traditional Method Of Oath Taking To Curb Corruption

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.