Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,907 members, 7,824,803 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

What's The Thing With Hotels And Bible? (pic) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What's The Thing With Hotels And Bible? (pic) (373 Views)

One Year After SCOAN's Closure, 60% Of Hotels In Ikotun Shut Down! / Man Posts Bottle Of Beer And Bible Verse To Justify His Drink (Photo) / Things You May Like To Know About Occult And Bible Knowledge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Thing With Hotels And Bible? (pic) by xin5: 9:03am On Aug 21, 2022
Re: What's The Thing With Hotels And Bible? (pic) by xin5: 9:03am On Aug 21, 2022
I'm a christian and I think it's just not right
it should be uphon request for those, who just came to relax.
Re: What's The Thing With Hotels And Bible? (pic) by AntiChristian: 9:12am On Aug 21, 2022
Call the reception to come remove it.

The Bible can live in any kinda environment.
Re: What's The Thing With Hotels And Bible? (pic) by Ever8090: 9:23am On Aug 21, 2022
They are warning you not to indulge in since in their rooms,.and to tell God say, the hotel has no hand in your decision to indulge in sex in their room.....

Re: What's The Thing With Hotels And Bible? (pic) by xin5: 9:27am On Aug 21, 2022
Ever8090:
They are warning you not to indulge in since in their rooms,.and to tell God say, the hotel has no hand in your decision to indulge in sex in their room.....
After taking their fee abi..
Re: What's The Thing With Hotels And Bible? (pic) by Barbiturate(m): 9:33am On Aug 21, 2022
Why only Bible? Why not add kuran? Abi Na only christians dey use hotels!

Anyways, to the real topic, I think it's for you to pray with and beg God for forgiveness, after the do cheesy

If it's to discourage you from the do, then I guess the hotel owners would lose a whole lot of customers
Re: What's The Thing With Hotels And Bible? (pic) by LordReed(m): 10:25am On Aug 21, 2022
xin5:
Sometimes I wonder whenever I patronise hotels for fun..I always find bibles in it .. what are the establishment trying to prove that we shouldn't do what some of us came to do?.. knowing quite well what we came to do.. and still they give customers room and still place bible in it.
Are they trying to make customers feel guilty?
or is that their own way of preaching the gospel
I just don't understand...I need answers.
Seun
Lalasticlala

Gideon's bibles are placed by the Gideon organisation not the hotels.
Re: What's The Thing With Hotels And Bible? (pic) by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:34am On Aug 21, 2022
xin5:

Sometimes I wonder whenever I patronise hotels for fun..I always find bibles in it .. what are the establishment trying to prove that we shouldn't do what some of us came to do?.. knowing quite well what we came to do.. and still they give customers room and still place bible in it.
Are they trying to make customers feel guilty?
or is that their own way of preaching the gospel
I just don't understand...I need answers.
Seun
Lalasticlala

JEHOVAH'S desire is for all kind of people to come to an accurate knowledge of truth so that they can be saved {1Timothy 2:3-4} this is why He is pushing His words to all the nations this is not to be done by military effort but by His Active Force known as Holy Spirit {Zechariah 4:6} all religionists on planet earth have Bible readers, Muslims, Hindus, Buddhists, Traditionalists and many more can't just explain why they feel closely related to this wonderful book.
A vivid example of such ones are here and you can see as atheists, agnostics and Muslims do quote the Bible everyday. It's as if an invisible force is driving them into meditating on what is written in our book, your book BIBLE! Hebrews 4:12

You may wonder why is this God pushing His words to all the corners of the earth?

Well an endtime war is ongoing throughout the entire inherited earth, it's a spiritual war as an evil and mighty spirit being is leading many demons as they're fighting to gather billions from one end of the earth to the other so that when God's judgment comes upon them no survivor will be left on this planet {Revelations 12:12} but due to the effort of Christ's co-rulers who are working tirelessly to gather humble and obedient ones throughout the earth {Zephaniah 2:2-3} God will shorten days of Satan's attack on the earth {Matthew 24:22} so that faithful people can escape! Daniel 12:1

Now what can the Bible do in all of these?
Well the evil forces can kill people physically, afterwards they can't cause any lasting harm {Matthew 10:28} but the true God has the power to bring back all His faithful servants no matter how long they've died {Job 14:13-15} so how can you be part of the conquerors whose names will be written in book of life? Revelations 20:15

YES! You must be one of those considering what is written in the Bible {Malachi 3:16} with the Bible you will become fully competent and completely equipped for the spiritual war {2Timothy 3:15-17} Jesus instructed his disciples to make sure that even if it means selling off your clothes Please! Please!! Please!!! You need the SWORD of the spirit {Luke 22:36} and what is this SWORD of the SPIRIT? Well it's no other thing but God's word that's written in the Bible! Ephesians 6:17

Do you now see the reason why the Bible is finding it's way into all the rooms on this planet including HOTELS?

Well JEHOVAH knew that many may make excuses but when Jehovah is bringing His judgment He leaves no room for excuses! Romans 1:20

God bless you and may you have PEACE! smiley

1 Like

Re: What's The Thing With Hotels And Bible? (pic) by Richy4(m): 12:15pm On Aug 21, 2022
OP, has it occurred to you that some people goes to the hotel because they have gotten to their breaking point?...Do you know that some goes there because they wanted to cool off from a bad situations?...

If for lack of what to read to occupy their minds and they decide to take the Bible which was readily available, and it gives them comfort for the situations that they were on, I don't think there's something wrong with it..

People checking into a hotel or a motel is not only because of what you have in mind.. and the availability of the Bible in the hotel or in the prison is not to make anyone feel guilty..

(1) (Reply)

What Is God? / Didier Drogba Accept Islam / Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Gives Out 100 Million Cash Gift To Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.