Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,771 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

Obidient Movement; The Worst Campaign Strategy Ever Deployed - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obidient Movement; The Worst Campaign Strategy Ever Deployed (3695 Views)

Dino Melaye: Peter Obi’s “Obidient” Movement Mere Euphoria, Can’t Win Election / Obaseki's Campaign Strategy (Pictures) / APC Circulating Fake PDP Campaign Strategy - APCO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obidient Movement; The Worst Campaign Strategy Ever Deployed by M4A1carbine: 10:14am On Aug 21, 2022
Are you serious??

Who is more Nigerian...

The IGBO man that leaves his region and settles in another region? with acquired properties??

The Yoruba man that is fixated on Lagos??..and never leaves his region?

The Northerner that settles all-over without permanent abode or business structures?

When the subtle campaigns started who started the mudslinging??

Who called Obi--Obi-ttuary?
Who called Obidients IPOB?
Who said Obi "HIM TOO LIE"
Who called Atiku---TAthiefku??
Who called every known leader in this country Names?...As long as they dont share their useless views??
Who used Nation newspapers to directly Insult people? The sam omasteye guy that wrote shyt about Peter Obi, was that "useless article" not approved, before it was published??

When its said VOTE WISELY, who get annoyed??...Tinubu MISCREANTS!

Carry your yarns and flush it down the toilets of fellow miscreants , that appreciate useless statements ...spits!!

FirstSon01:

Main Character syndrome, many Igbo people have it. Y'all always feel it is about you and your tribe when no one actually cares about it.

You build more enemies seeking clout for upliftment.
Re: Obidient Movement; The Worst Campaign Strategy Ever Deployed by BigBabyJesus: 10:14am On Aug 21, 2022
FirstSon01:

Your first sentence is a capital lie, many Igbo people have said it properly that Nigeria needs an Igbo president.

Also, the fact that y'all quote 2015 BMO who were very toxic as your inspiration for doing what you do is a huge testament of your toxicity, don't think??

Don't mind them .

Justifying their crassness using that of the deranged Chanji mob of 2014/2015.

The worst thing that can happen to Nigeria is to replace one ethno religious bigot for another.

Replacing a Zionist for a sunni is like jumping from frying pan to fire.

1 Like

Re: Obidient Movement; The Worst Campaign Strategy Ever Deployed by crixlight2(m): 10:15am On Aug 21, 2022
pricklewane:
Na lie go Kee you

Which lie you Dey talk about , na Tinubu I Dey support oooo
Re: Obidient Movement; The Worst Campaign Strategy Ever Deployed by BigBabyJesus: 10:16am On Aug 21, 2022
FirstSon01:

Main Character syndrome, many Igbo people have it. Y'all always feel it is about you and your tribe when no one actually cares about it.

You build more enemies seeking clout for upliftment.

The only way to garner support from the Igbo mob is to appeal to their perpetual victimhood thereby pitching yourself as a champion of Igbo emancipation that can only be done with Igbo supremascist agenda.

1 Like

Re: Obidient Movement; The Worst Campaign Strategy Ever Deployed by APCnaPDP: 10:19am On Aug 21, 2022
crixlight2:
Rest in Jesus name , Obi is a Nigerian and have every right to be president of this nation , Igbo have every right to support their tribesman. I am a supporter of Bola Tinubu but don’t come and tell me that Igbo is tribal about Obi. Me that is Supporting Tinubu have my personal reason because in everything personal interest comes first. So please leave Peter Obi alone

Batified 100%

You are very good. It is very wicked for a Yoruba man to support BAT but scream blue murder for an Ibo man who supports Obi or a northerner who supports Atiku. Just unreasonable.
Re: Obidient Movement; The Worst Campaign Strategy Ever Deployed by BigBabyJesus: 10:20am On Aug 21, 2022
nedu666:

Tyler dundee aka nuclear winter the psychiatric patient dat entertains us with globo homo Zionist Jewish agenda. Always spewing rubbish. Someone that talks to himself when walking. Sometimes he starts dancing

At least I am better than one fool that got you idiots to believe you were juice and shitz.

Between me and your Rabbi Kanustein who has made more sense ?

I will keep giving inducing cognitive dissonance among the entire Goshen province of Alaigbo republic .

Behave !.

Osu

1 Like

Re: Obidient Movement; The Worst Campaign Strategy Ever Deployed by M4A1carbine: 10:22am On Aug 21, 2022
See terrorist sympathizer
An Al-qeda terrorist supporter
A Taliban supporter

a fulani herdsmen/iswap/boko haram supporter.

The hate for IGBO people is because they don't take your useless doctrine and are fiercely loyal to their Religion...abi

We are watching IGBO persecution, and we will support their BIAFRA project totally because its now obvious that you miscreants with an uncircumcised destiny are shyt!!...spits

BigBabyJesus:

The only way to garner support from the Igbo mob is to appeal to their perpetual victimhood thereby pitching yourself as a champion of Igbo emancipation that can only be done with Igbo supremascist agenda.

Re: Obidient Movement; The Worst Campaign Strategy Ever Deployed by FirstSon01: 10:23am On Aug 21, 2022
M4A1carbine:
Are you serious??

Who is more Nigerian...

The IGBO man that leaves his region and settles in another region? with acquired properties??

The Yoruba man that is fixated on Lagos??..and never leaves his region?

The Northerner that settles all-over without permanent abode or business structures?

When the subtle campaigns started who started the mudslinging??

Who called Obi--Obi-ttuary?
Who called Obidients IPOB?
Who said Obi "HIM TOO LIE"
Who called Atiku---TAthiefku??
Who called every known leader in this country Names?...As long as they dont share their useless views??
Who used Nation newspapers to directly Insult people? The sam omasteye guy that wrote shyt about Peter Obi, was that "useless article" not approved, before it was published??

When its said VOTE WISELY, who get annoyed??...Tinubu MISCREANTS!

Carry your yarns and flush it down the toilets of fellow miscreants , that appreciate useless statements ...spits!!

No one is more Nigerian than the other because they leave their region to another because theirs cannot hold their population.

I'm not supporting Tinubu either, I support Atiku/PDP but y'all insult us as well.

And now again, I show your toxicity you go again to say another is toxic.

2 Likes

Re: Obidient Movement; The Worst Campaign Strategy Ever Deployed by BigBabyJesus: 10:25am On Aug 21, 2022
M4A1carbine:
See terrorist sympathizer
An Al-qeda terrorist supporter
A Taliban supporter

a fulani herdsmen/iswap/boko haram supporter.

The hate for IGBO people is because they don't take your useless doctrine and are fiercely loyal to their Religion...abi

We are watching IGBO persecution, and we will support their BIAFRA project totally because its now obvious that you miscreants with an uncircumcised destiny are shyt!!...spits

You are just an idiot and not deserving of any response.

Go back to Radio Biafra for your daily dose of hate p0rn fix

1 Like

Re: Obidient Movement; The Worst Campaign Strategy Ever Deployed by nedu666: 10:29am On Aug 21, 2022
BigBabyJesus:

At least I am better than one fool that got you idiots to believe you were juice and shitz.

Between me and your Rabbi Kanustein who has made more sense ?

I will keep giving inducing cognitive dissonance among the entire Goshen province of Alaigbo republic .

Behave !.

Osu

How are u better. U that talks to himself when walking and some times start dancing. Oga u are a screwed in the brain. Globo homo jew ko, globo home Ukraine ni
Re: Obidient Movement; The Worst Campaign Strategy Ever Deployed by BigBabyJesus: 10:33am On Aug 21, 2022
nedu666:

How are u better. U that talks to himself when walking and some times start dancing. Oga u are a screwed in the brain. Globo homo jew ko, globo home Ukraine ni

Are you still Jews in Alaigbo republic ?

Eternal slave race

1 Like

Re: Obidient Movement; The Worst Campaign Strategy Ever Deployed by bdon123(m): 10:34am On Aug 21, 2022
crixlight2:
Rest in Jesus name , Obi is a Nigerian and have every right to be president of this nation , Igbo have every right to support their tribesman. I am a supporter of Bola Tinubu but don’t come and tell me that Igbo is tribal about Obi. Me that is Supporting Tinubu have my personal reason because in everything personal interest comes first. So please leave Peter Obi alone

Batified 100%
I am interested in knowing wat is ur reason fpr supporting a dying old man after wetin buhari don take our eyes see on top medical

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obidient Movement; The Worst Campaign Strategy Ever Deployed by M4A1carbine: 10:36am On Aug 21, 2022
Any Taliban wannabe, seen in the SS will be sent to meet their useless spirit virgins...spits!!

BigBabyJesus:

You are just an idiot and not deserving of any response.

Go back to Radio Biafra for your daily dose of hate p0rn fix
Re: Obidient Movement; The Worst Campaign Strategy Ever Deployed by BigBabyJesus: 10:37am On Aug 21, 2022
M4A1carbine:
Any Taliban wannabe, seen in the SS will be sent to meet their useless spirit virgins...spits!!

So far, only Zio terrorist heathens in IPOB are getting deported to hell.

Osuegbe
Re: Obidient Movement; The Worst Campaign Strategy Ever Deployed by nedu666: 10:38am On Aug 21, 2022
BigBabyJesus:

Are you still Jews in Alaigbo republic ?

Eternal slave race

No lgbo man is a jew. But as for u i advise u visit psychiatric hospital because walking and talking loudly to one self is lst stage of madness. Don't wait till u start eating grass and picking paper on the road
Re: Obidient Movement; The Worst Campaign Strategy Ever Deployed by nazicartel(m): 10:38am On Aug 21, 2022
FirstSon01:

You're not voting Tinubu but you want him to choose a VP you like, is that not double madness??

#PDP2023
Tinubu was even my second option because I dont want a Northener to be our president again after Buhari
Re: Obidient Movement; The Worst Campaign Strategy Ever Deployed by M4A1carbine: 10:39am On Aug 21, 2022
As for the Population issue, dont be deceived.

Having large swat of unproductive sahel land is useless if not harnessed.

If you want to see if IGBO people can be contained by their land mass...try the Biafra referendum...and see IGBOs relocate to their homeland immediately and leave Nigeria for you.

To ENJOY!

FirstSon01:

No one is more Nigerian than the other because they leave their region to another because theirs cannot hold their population.

I'm not supporting Tinubu either, I support Atiku/PDP but y'all insult us as well.

And now again, I show your toxicity you go again to say another is toxic.
Re: Obidient Movement; The Worst Campaign Strategy Ever Deployed by nedu666: 10:39am On Aug 21, 2022
M4A1carbine:

Taliban ke. Oga i know this guy inside out. He is screwed mentally. U need to see him in real life telling conspiracy theories and stories.
Re: Obidient Movement; The Worst Campaign Strategy Ever Deployed by BigBabyJesus: 10:40am On Aug 21, 2022
nedu666:

No lgbo man is a jew.

Lol

See 180

Fear igbo

They are liars like this one above.

Idiots that have ditched the crucifix for the satanic star of ramphan?

The same idiots whose rebranded Biafran flag came with the satanic star of Lucifer?

You are only lying to yourselves

Keep denying your jewish conversion.

1 Like

Re: Obidient Movement; The Worst Campaign Strategy Ever Deployed by M4A1carbine: 10:41am On Aug 21, 2022
All this just because the truth smashed the useless head that faces "Mecca" to offer prayers to a useless "Tomb"??

If you like say whatever you want...Terrorist that FIGHT for their god that cant fight for ITSELF.....Spits

BigBabyJesus:

So far, only Zio terrorist heathens in IPOB are getting deported to hell.

Osuegbe
Re: Obidient Movement; The Worst Campaign Strategy Ever Deployed by NaijaRoyalty(m): 10:42am On Aug 21, 2022
Nonsense post
Re: Obidient Movement; The Worst Campaign Strategy Ever Deployed by FirstSon01: 10:42am On Aug 21, 2022
nazicartel:
Tinubu was even my second option because I dont want a Northener to be our president again after Buhari

So you choose tribalism over competence??
Re: Obidient Movement; The Worst Campaign Strategy Ever Deployed by BigBabyJesus: 10:43am On Aug 21, 2022
M4A1carbine:
All this just because the truth smashed the useless head that faces "Mecca" to offer prayers to a useless "Tomb"??

If you like say whatever you want...Terrorist that FIGHT for their god that cant fight for ITSELF.....Spits

What's my problem if one Jewish tool takes another Jewish tool out?

As far as I know IPOB and BH/Fulani Terrorist are backed BG the same Jewish puppeteer.

Osuegbe

1 Like

Re: Obidient Movement; The Worst Campaign Strategy Ever Deployed by FirstSon01: 10:45am On Aug 21, 2022
M4A1carbine:
As for the Population issue, dont be deceived.

Having large swat of unproductive sahel land is useless if not harnessed.

If you want to see if IGBO people can be contained by their land mass...try the Biafra referendum...and see IGBOs relocate to their homeland immediately and leave Nigeria for you.

To ENJOY!

Igbo land is too small for their population, that's what I said.

Besides, Igbos know where and how to conduct dialogue to get referendum, I'm not the one doing it so no use asking me.
Re: Obidient Movement; The Worst Campaign Strategy Ever Deployed by BlazinGlory40: 10:45am On Aug 21, 2022
BigBabyJesus:

Why should I vote for someone based on only their ethnicity ?

Obi is going around pre gathered church gatherings and state chapters of the NLC branch of the LP were he assumes he has an already set demographic based on religion and ethnicity

His campaign is divisional so far and that is why his dunce supporters keep posting threads on why Christians must vote Obi being the only Christian or how Obi is the only southern candidate.

Empty Ethno religious crap and they still turn around and accuse others for what their last hope is more guilty of.

Obi is a divisive candidate and his useless IPOB dunces keep making this painfully obvious.

So tell me, he much money has entered into your pocket after writing this thread? What have you gained now?
Re: Obidient Movement; The Worst Campaign Strategy Ever Deployed by Hoelujohn: 10:49am On Aug 21, 2022
Herdsmen:
When all their town hall meetings and rallies from Calabar to Nasarawa down to kaduna back to owerri .. all humans present no reach better 10k
Kwankwanso went to same lafia they claim is for obi and shut down the state not even capital
Tinubu they mock shut down Ogun without even awareness

Atiku dwarf vist to yola for a wedding dwarf whatever number that has been campaigning for obi but online and offline

And they keep calling Nigerian youths ...no politician have decamped to Labour save for obi candinate that’s lost anambra elections

Then we ask again.. how IPOB igbos believe Obi will win a state .. I mean where will he see a 500,000 votes
Online their likes and shares .. in all social media platforms no reach 5k combined ..

People wey Dey host banners Na 5 dem Dey appear
Yet Na obi cretians make the loudest noise .. maybe we concur that empty drums makes the most noise

Going by their logic we should conclude that Nasarawa is Kwankwanso enclave

By the time they Obi and IPOB bingos wake .. Their Ekpa for don almost exterminate and bomb out igboland .. so that people in oyo kastina bayelsa Kebbi will suffer and feel the pain grin of electing their own instead of IPOB project

OBi is a pure scam and a beautiful deceit

Nigerians are wiser than IPOB bingos .. is clear Na
How you wan take use noise and abuse garnish with curse win elections

Only in igboland
Where will he see 500k votes right? I challenge you. He will get votes in millions. 100k bet. If you are ready, let's bet

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obidient Movement; The Worst Campaign Strategy Ever Deployed by nazicartel(m): 11:00am On Aug 21, 2022
FirstSon01:

So you choose tribalism over competence??
So Atiku Is better than Tinubu and Obi grin
Re: Obidient Movement; The Worst Campaign Strategy Ever Deployed by obyrich(m): 11:03am On Aug 21, 2022
BigBabyJesus:

Still not voting your OSU last hope .
Neither shall we vote your Alzheimer BAT.
Re: Obidient Movement; The Worst Campaign Strategy Ever Deployed by BigBabyJesus: 11:04am On Aug 21, 2022
obyrich:
Neither shall we vote your Alzheimer BAT.

Osuegbe , I am not supporting bat

My first post should make that painfully clear.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidient Movement; The Worst Campaign Strategy Ever Deployed by FirstSon01: 11:15am On Aug 21, 2022
nazicartel:
So Atiku Is better than Tinubu and Obi grin

Off course.
Re: Obidient Movement; The Worst Campaign Strategy Ever Deployed by Jflex07(m): 11:17am On Aug 21, 2022
Keep crying...
Re: Obidient Movement; The Worst Campaign Strategy Ever Deployed by FromZeroToHero(m): 11:17am On Aug 21, 2022
If you cry finish you wipe away your tears.

Obi is not the cause of your frustration.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nyesom Wike - And The Cancer Gets Worse / Are People In CBN Confused Or Just Playing Politics. See This. / The Road To Kigali: Rwanda's Progress Vs Nigeria's Failure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.