Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,765 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

Obidient Movement; The Worst Campaign Strategy Ever Deployed - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obidient Movement; The Worst Campaign Strategy Ever Deployed (3694 Views)

Dino Melaye: Peter Obi’s “Obidient” Movement Mere Euphoria, Can’t Win Election / Obaseki's Campaign Strategy (Pictures) / APC Circulating Fake PDP Campaign Strategy - APCO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obidient Movement; The Worst Campaign Strategy Ever Deployed by M4A1carbine: 11:54am On Aug 21, 2022
The dialogue with 1 Nigeria people is becoming nauseatingly useless, that is why issues relating to a structured rebellion are "Just emerging". The incarceration of Nnamdi Kanu, who hasnt said a quater of what Buhari said before and after being president ,has made the justification of BIAFRA a must.

So be rest assured that , all known conspirators and their allies, are being "downloaded". The ICC invite for Burutai is just the beginning,.

Mark my words and its engraved in GOLD, all the killers of Biafrans will meet their waterloo....in due time.

As for landmass..BIAFRA land extends farther than IGBO land only...just be rest assured that when it starts ..you will understand better. and it has started.

FirstSon01:

Igbo land is too small for their population, that's what I said.

Besides, Igbos know where and how to conduct dialogue to get referendum, I'm not the one doing it so no use asking me.

1 Share

Re: Obidient Movement; The Worst Campaign Strategy Ever Deployed by M4A1carbine: 11:56am On Aug 21, 2022
IPOB backed by whomever..wants to exit Nigeria.

Boko Haram wants to Islamize Nigeria.

We dont give a FVVVVCK about your useless tantrums.

You hate BIAFRANs and they HATE you back...so cry an ocean, nobody bluudy cares.

BigBabyJesus:

What's my problem if one Jewish tool takes another Jewish tool out?

As far as I know IPOB and BH/Fulani Terrorist are backed BG the same Jewish puppeteer.

Osuegbe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obidient Movement; The Worst Campaign Strategy Ever Deployed by M4A1carbine: 11:57am On Aug 21, 2022
Run from those kind of people. Tomorrow he will accuse you of "sleeping with" his wife, because she "honestly" enjoys your company. grin grin grin grin

nedu666:

Taliban ke. Oga i know this guy inside out. He is screwed mentally. U need to see him in real life telling conspiracy theories and stories.
Re: Obidient Movement; The Worst Campaign Strategy Ever Deployed by Nigerianization(m): 1:43pm On Aug 21, 2022
BigBabyJesus:

Why should I vote for someone based on only their ethnicity ?

Obi is going around pre gathered church gatherings and state chapters of the NLC branch of the LP were he assumes he has an already set demographic based on religion and ethnicity

His campaign is divisional so far and that is why his dunce supporters keep posting threads on why Christians must vote Obi being the only Christian or how Obi is the only southern candidate.

Empty Ethno religious crap and they still turn around and accuse others for what their last hope is more guilty of.

Obi is a divisive candidate and his useless IPOB dunces keep making this painfully obvious.

Where were you in 2011 when 11 Youth Corps members were killed because buhari lost an election? It took days of constant appeals for him to call him supporters to order.

Where were you in 2015 when Odigie Oyegun threatened a sitting president that they will form a parallel government if the APC loose the election?

Where were you in 2015 when Osinbajo used the church to promote the buhari candidacy?

Where were you when APC blackmailed Jonathan using the social media including an elder like Bisi Akande calling Jonathan a kindargaten president?

Mock coffin of Jonathan was paraded everywhere on the streets, an action that traumatized his mother. Where were you?

Where were you when Ganduje of Kano told Osun Muslims during the last election to vote Gov Oyetola because he is a Muslim?

Suddenly, you found your voice because an Igbo man is involved. Sadly, Peter Obi is not even an Igbo project. No known Igbo political figure is behind him. From governors to senators, house of representatives members and those in the House of Assembly of the states. However, the people are with him.

At least no Youth Corps member has been killed, no disabled or abled person have been attacked, everything ends online, so rest.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obidient Movement; The Worst Campaign Strategy Ever Deployed by BigBabyJesus: 1:46pm On Aug 21, 2022
Nigerianization:

Where were you in 2011 when 11 Youth Corps members were killed because buhari lost an election? It took days of constant appeals for him to call him supporters to order.

Where were you in 2015 when Odigie Oyegun threatened a sitting president that they will form a parallel government if the APC loose the election?

Where were you in 2015 when Osinbajo used the church to promote the buhari candidacy?

Where were you when APC blackmailed Jonathan using the social media including an elder like Bisi Akande calling Jonathan a kindargaten president?

Mock coffin of Jonathan was paraded everywhere on the streets, an action that traumatized his mother. Where were you?

Where were you when Ganduje of Kano told Osun Muslims during the last election to vote Gov Oyetola because he is a Muslim?

Suddenly, you found your voice because an Igbo man is involved. Sadly, Peter Obi is not even an Igbo project. No known Igbo political figure is behind him. From governors to senators, house of representatives members and those in the House of Assembly of the states. However, the people are with him.

At least no Youth Corps member has been killed, no disabled or abled person have been attacked, everything ends online, so rest.

You are a bastard if you expect me to be defending the madness of APC.

Did I tell you I am an APC member and/or if I supported, campaigned or voted for them?

What is my business with APC?

Osuegbe

1 Like

Re: Obidient Movement; The Worst Campaign Strategy Ever Deployed by Nobody: 1:54pm On Aug 21, 2022
Bunch of ONE NIGERIANS FIGHTING EACH OTHER
Re: Obidient Movement; The Worst Campaign Strategy Ever Deployed by zaki2: 2:06pm On Aug 21, 2022
BigBabyJesus:
Soaked in ethnic garb and dripping in religious bigotry , the DisObidient mob clinging to a messiah complex that ONLY an Igbo man can salvage Nigeria from the 7r (and counting) monumental disaster of the Buhari misrule is the only solution without presenting a manifesto or convincing argument why their Igbo project in the form of Peter Obi should be supported.

They have continued to alienate any one who is even yet to be convinced about their candidate talk more of those who had no single desire to consider him in the first place.

In typical groomed IPOB dismissive arrogance and aggressive belligerency characterized by insults and threats, we can take a cue from IPOB and see where all these DisObidient mob originated from with their crassness.

I have always maintained long before Peter Obi declared his DOA presidential bid that an Igbo will see to next year's election annulment but with a Peter Obi and his band of pre radicalized Zionist mob, I see this DisObidient mob being at the fore front calling for an annulment when their candidate is rejected by the electorate. It is what the Igbo mob will do when presented with the rejection of their last and only hope in getting the most coveted position of president that we must be wary of.

Kindly vote your candidate and leave Igbos alone. Nobody is forcing you to vote Peter Obi. How you guys are so wickedly bent on making 2023 a tribal based campaign is annoying. But as usual, in Nigeria, anything anti Igbo sells fast.
One of the candidates made it clear that it is Yoruba turn. He emphasis that the presidency y must come to south west and it must be him. You will not see that as a Yoruba agenda, but it is Peter Obi that has been focused on his issue based campaign angry that you bigots will always attack because he is Igbo.
Election is one man one vote. Vote your candidate Mr. man and heaven will not fall. We have seen worst than Buhari's government, so it wouldn't move an Igbo one inch. If you like vote fowl to be your president, Igbo ga di till infinity. Fool. angry

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Obidient Movement; The Worst Campaign Strategy Ever Deployed by BigBabyJesus: 2:18pm On Aug 21, 2022
ezenwajosh:
Bunch of ONE NIGERIANS FIGHTING EACH OTHER

Its too early

Wait until obi loses next year before reuniting with your Gucci flag
Re: Obidient Movement; The Worst Campaign Strategy Ever Deployed by GamalNasser: 2:19pm On Aug 21, 2022
Hot mess
Re: Obidient Movement; The Worst Campaign Strategy Ever Deployed by plaindealer: 2:23pm On Aug 21, 2022
grin

2 Likes

Re: Obidient Movement; The Worst Campaign Strategy Ever Deployed by zaki2: 2:30pm On Aug 21, 2022
How these idiots thinks that Igbos are desperate for the presidency irk me. You don't understand, given the chance, Igbos will love to be on their own. Peter Obi has made it clear, he is not desperate to be president. What is wrong in him trying? what is wrong in Peter becoming the president? He is not using any of the major political party, yet you guys will never allow us hear word. Igbo this, Igbo that. Na thunder go scatter all of una finish. Vote in an iimbecile, it will not change anything. As Igbos, we will still remain strong and pushing. Bunch of nitwits.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Obidient Movement; The Worst Campaign Strategy Ever Deployed by mojoyin30s: 2:46pm On Aug 21, 2022
He showed multiple times during his tenure that he was anti MASSOB but pro IBOP, anti Anglican but pro Catholic.I don't trust him.He showed multiple times during his tenure that he was anti MASSOB but pro IBOP, anti Anglican but pro Catholic.I don't trust him....

1 Like

Re: Obidient Movement; The Worst Campaign Strategy Ever Deployed by BigBabyJesus: 2:57pm On Aug 21, 2022
zaki2:
How these idiots thinks that Igbos are desperate for the presidency irk me. You don't understand, given the chance, Igbos will love to be on their own. Peter Obi has made it clear, he is not desperate to be president. What is wrong in him trying? what is wrong in Peter becoming the president? He is not using any of the major political party, yet you guys will never allow us hear word. Igbo this, Igbo that. Na thunder go scatter all of una finish. Vote in an iimbecile, it will not change anything. As Igbos, we will still remain strong and pushing. Bunch of nitwits.

Stop lying

Igbos on their own?

I laff .

1 Like

Re: Obidient Movement; The Worst Campaign Strategy Ever Deployed by Nigerianization(m): 3:02pm On Aug 21, 2022
BigBabyJesus:

You are a bastard if you expect me to be defending the madness of APC.

Did I tell you I am an APC member and/or if I supported, campaigned or voted for them?

What is my business with APC?

Osuegbe

If you didn't speak up then - even though you don't support them, then, you are exhibiting double standards now to talk about a candidate you also do not support. That's how bastards behave. Products of unknown sperm donors lack principles and you - my friend - are an idiot. Ode buruku. Omoale!!
Re: Obidient Movement; The Worst Campaign Strategy Ever Deployed by BigBabyJesus: 3:11pm On Aug 21, 2022
Nigerianization:

If you didn't speak up then - even though you don't support them, then, you are exhibiting double standards now to talk about a candidate you also do not support. That's how bastards behave. Products of unknown sperm donors lack principles and you - my friend - are an idiot. Ode buruku. Omoale!!

Product of baby factory produced in one Nigeria brothel at Obiagu Enugu dey calk him mama customer bastard.

We know your region as the land of olosho and bastards so much so that you igbo men lay claims to bastards when you know the child is not theirs just like how your father claimed you as his after marrying your olosho mother.

1 Like

Re: Obidient Movement; The Worst Campaign Strategy Ever Deployed by 2ndBase: 3:19pm On Aug 21, 2022
BigBabyJesus:
Soaked in ethnic garb and dripping in religious bigotry , the DisObidient mob clinging to a messiah complex that ONLY an Igbo man can salvage Nigeria from the 7r (and counting) monumental disaster of the Buhari misrule is the only solution without presenting a manifesto or convincing argument why their Igbo project in the form of Peter Obi should be supported.

They have continued to alienate any one who is even yet to be convinced about their candidate talk more of those who had no single desire to consider him in the first place.

In typical groomed IPOB dismissive arrogance and aggressive belligerency characterized by insults and threats, we can take a cue from IPOB and see where all these DisObidient mob originated from with their crassness.

I have always maintained long before Peter Obi declared his DOA presidential bid that an Igbo will see to next year's election annulment but with a Peter Obi and his band of pre radicalized Zionist mob, I see this DisObidient mob being at the fore front calling for an annulment when their candidate is rejected by the electorate. It is what the Igbo mob will do when presented with the rejection of their last and only hope in getting the most coveted position of president that we must be wary of.

Your opening paragraph reeks of gibberish and how paranoid and demented you are.

Why not concentrate on your messianic presidential candidate outside Peter Obi and tell the world that which you accused Peter Obi of not saying.

Your second paragraph exposed the reason why you wrote your nonsense which is to link Peter Obi with IPOB. We are since expecting you to tell us how other presidential candidates are linked to Herdsmen, ISWAP, Bandits and Boko Haram.

Your last paragraph makes you look more stupid when you realized that PO's presidential bid is Dead on Arrival but cannot mind your business and market your own candidate.

Someone suffering from Iberiberism.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Obidient Movement; The Worst Campaign Strategy Ever Deployed by 2ndBase: 3:27pm On Aug 21, 2022
Herdsmen:
When all their town hall meetings and rallies from Calabar to Nasarawa down to kaduna back to owerri .. all humans present no reach better 10k
Kwankwanso went to same lafia they claim is for obi and shut down the state not even capital
Tinubu they mock shut down Ogun without even awareness

Atiku dwarf vist to yola for a wedding dwarf whatever number that has been campaigning for obi but online and offline

And they keep calling Nigerian youths ...no politician have decamped to Labour save for obi candinate that’s lost anambra elections

Then we ask again.. how IPOB igbos believe Obi will win a state .. I mean where will he see a 500,000 votes
Online their likes and shares .. in all social media platforms no reach 5k combined ..

People wey Dey host banners Na 5 dem Dey appear
Yet Na obi cretians make the loudest noise .. maybe we concur that empty drums makes the most noise

Going by their logic we should conclude that Nasarawa is Kwankwanso enclave

By the time they Obi and IPOB bingos wake .. Their Ekpa for don almost exterminate and bomb out igboland .. so that people in oyo kastina bayelsa Kebbi will suffer and feel the pain grin of electing their own instead of IPOB project

OBi is a pure scam and a beautiful deceit

Nigerians are wiser than IPOB bingos .. is clear Na
How you wan take use noise and abuse garnish with curse win elections

Only in igboland

One of those that believes in writing jagon. PO supporters are holding their town hall meetings, rallies and a million man march in peace. Does such demonstration of love for their candidate make you mad. Why not go and do your own. Haba wetin person do una.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obidient Movement; The Worst Campaign Strategy Ever Deployed by Nigerianization(m): 3:44pm On Aug 21, 2022
BigBabyJesus:

Product of baby factory produced in one Nigeria brothel at Obiagu Enugu dey calk him mama customer bastard.

We know your region as the land of olosho and bastards so much so that you igbo men lay claims to bastards when you know the child is not theirs just like how your father claimed you as his after marrying your olosho mother.

Now that the goal post has finally shifted, it becomes obvious that you are a lowlife. Clearly, the public toilet that your mother delivered you from did a lot to your psyche. Now I know why she tried so hard to eliminate you at birth but she didn't succeed. Knowing that several irresponsible men have dug her honeypot, she became skeptical who your father is but was CERTAIN THAT he was one of the idiots that had patronized her.

It's such a pity that you made it to constitute the nuisance that you have already become. Please take care of your mother because you are the cause of the BP that she's suffering today. She was right after all, you are a waste of space
Re: Obidient Movement; The Worst Campaign Strategy Ever Deployed by odduduwa: 4:17pm On Aug 21, 2022
FirstSon01:

He showed multiple times during his tenure that he was anti MASSOB but pro IBOP, anti Anglican but pro Catholic.

I don't trust him.
see how unintelligent you are , there was no ipob movement during peter obi's tenure
Re: Obidient Movement; The Worst Campaign Strategy Ever Deployed by Electorate: 4:17pm On Aug 21, 2022
BigBabyJesus:

The earlier you realize the Peter Obi project is not an Igbo project the better for your obviously weak mental state...I am Yoruba and if you are so blind to see northerners campaigning for him too then the joke is on you.

Tribalistic nimpopo.

I should start importing sniper rat poison because a lot of you bitter souls would surely need it for breakfast after the announcement of Peter Obi as Nigeria"s next President.

Rat poison business go boom after the election.

1 Share

Re: Obidient Movement; The Worst Campaign Strategy Ever Deployed by pchukwudi: 4:41pm On Aug 21, 2022
Show one example where they attacked anyone who did not first attack, ridicule, or gaslight them or their principal? Just one example.

Do you place your hand in the fire and complain of being burnt?

If you don't like to be attacked or insulted, don't attack or insult the Obidients.

Is it not funny that you want to maliciously relate the Obidient movement to BMC, but conveniently ignore the fact that 80% of those who attack the Obidients today are actually BMC, while the other 20% are delusional Atiku supporters who are disgruntled that their conspiracy to humiliate Obi backfired bigly in their faces.

You lots want the Obidients to be calm so you can give Obi the GEJ treatment. That's not going to happen.

Every bigoted lunatic that insults Obi or the Obidients will get a thousand fold of worse and hasher insults. If you don't want that, then stay in your lane and focus on your candidate.

FirstSon01:
The only issue I have with OBIDIENTs is the way they attack anyone that's not supporting their candidate.

Everyone is welcome to join the political space, but the presence of the OBIDIENTs is making it so toxic and giving 2015 BMO vibes.
Re: Obidient Movement; The Worst Campaign Strategy Ever Deployed by BigBabyJesus: 4:46pm On Aug 21, 2022
pchukwudi:
Show one example where they attacked anyone who did not first attack, ridicule, or gaslight them or their principal? Just one example.

Do you place your hand in the fire and complain of being burnt?

If you don't like to be attacked or insulted, don't attack or insult the Obidients.

Is it not funny that you want to maliciously relate the Obidient movement to BMC, but conveniently ignore the fact that 80% of those who attack the Obidients today are actually BMC, while the other 20% are delusional Atiku supporters who are disgruntled that their conspiracy to humiliate Obi backfired bigly in their faces.

You lots want the Obidients to be calm so you can give Obi the GEJ treatment. That's not going to happen.

Every bigoted lunatic that insults Obi or the Obidients will get a thousand fold of worse and hasher insults. If you don't want that, then stay in your lane and focus on your candidate.

You will soon be reunited with your Gucci flag cone next year.

1 Like

Re: Obidient Movement; The Worst Campaign Strategy Ever Deployed by jedisco(m): 4:58pm On Aug 21, 2022
@mods... such threads should be closed.
It's against rule 2 and 3
Re: Obidient Movement; The Worst Campaign Strategy Ever Deployed by pchukwudi: 6:11pm On Aug 21, 2022
I and every sane Nigerian pray to be alive to witness next year.

I advice you to do the same instead of jumping up and down arrogantly spewing bigotry as if you are more than a fragile mix of flesh and blood.

BigBabyJesus:

You will soon be reunited with your Gucci flag cone next year.

Re: Obidient Movement; The Worst Campaign Strategy Ever Deployed by BATified2023: 6:25pm On Aug 21, 2022
bdon123:

I am interested in knowing wat is ur reason fpr supporting a dying old man after wetin buhari don take our eyes see on top medical
u can die before both buhari n tinubu

Where are nnamdi kanu parents today?
The same man that declared buhari dead
Re: Obidient Movement; The Worst Campaign Strategy Ever Deployed by BATified2023: 6:29pm On Aug 21, 2022
Nigerianization:

I like the way u describe your father in one paragraph
Re: Obidient Movement; The Worst Campaign Strategy Ever Deployed by BigBabyJesus: 6:34pm On Aug 21, 2022
pchukwudi:
I and every sane Nigerian pray to be alive to witness next year.

I advice you to do the same instead of jumping up and down arrogantly spewing bigotry as if you are more than a fragile mix of flesh and blood.

Your Biafra or death is waiting for you next year

OSU suegbe
Re: Obidient Movement; The Worst Campaign Strategy Ever Deployed by Landmack: 6:55pm On Aug 21, 2022
BigBabyJesus:

Well you are honest at least that you supporting the corrupt sick Thiefnibu is based on his ethnicity but that doesn't excuse the tribal DisObidient mob.

The SW and SE have reduced the elections to their usual pissing contest so don't be surprised when Atiku sweeps the presidency next year.

See the trash u just typed here,well done.

If u really want to sit on the fence like a lizard do it properly.

Also stop ropping Obi with those eastern terrorists. I thought the terrorists have once made it clear that they do not want election and are not interested in the zoo elections? What then is your problem?

There’s no difference btwn u and the quack vanguard journalist that wrote that trash yesterday that was moved on FP.

Pick a hustle!
Re: Obidient Movement; The Worst Campaign Strategy Ever Deployed by Nigerianization(m): 8:03pm On Aug 21, 2022
BATified2023:
I like the way u describe my father in one paragraph

You are right.
Re: Obidient Movement; The Worst Campaign Strategy Ever Deployed by bdon123(m): 7:42am On Aug 22, 2022
[sup][/sup]d
BATified2023:
u can die before both buhari n tinubu

Where are nnamdi kanu parents today?
The same man that declared buhari dead
Please read this again,does this make sense to u....like are u really making sense?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Breaking! IPOB ESN Graduate Elite And Special Commando Force- Pics / Obi , Labour Party Rally Today In Katsina State Was Total Disgrace / Tinubu's Aide Helping Him Behind So He Won't Fall (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.