Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,782 members, 7,820,740 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

Food Is The Best Medicine - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Food Is The Best Medicine (339 Views)

Food Is The Best Medicine / What Food Is Forbidden In Your Culture? / Food Is Ready: I Killed This Monitor Lizard In My Farm This Afternoon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Food Is The Best Medicine by Atm99(m): 12:32pm On Aug 21, 2022
Good day Nairalander, I have an Information about Food to pass to you............ FOOD is the best MEDICINE you need. Food add the important nutrients our body need to function optimally but due to modern way of PROCESSING our food they are some important nutrients we are lacking in our DIETS. The only way to help ourselves is to SUPPLEMENT our DIET. That is why am recommending a company supplement that work effectively for all my lovely Nairalander. The Company Name is called NEOLIFE. NeoLife is a nutrition company that's been in business for almost 60 years, since 1958, and operating in over 50 countries around the world. We offer superior quality products using nature's finest whole food ingredients that are based in nature and backed by leading edge science. For more information about Neolife Products and Business Opportunity Call Mr. Taiwo on 08095617742. Thanks and God bless all Nairalander members.

Re: Food Is The Best Medicine by mariahAngel(f): 12:41pm On Aug 21, 2022
Your topic says Food is the best medicine.
Immediately I read food, I ran in here to view food like the long throat that I am, only to see you advertising supplements. Supplements!

You will not open a cookies' tin, only to see jeweleries inside o!
Won o ni se'ka fun e o! embarassed
Re: Food Is The Best Medicine by Atm99(m): 4:46pm On Aug 21, 2022
mariahAngel:
Your topic says Food is the best medicine.
Immediately I read food, I ran in here to view food like the long throat that I am, only to see you advertising supplements. Supplements!

You will not open a cookies' tin, only to see jeweleries inside o!
Won o ni se'ka fun e o! embarassed
am sorry Angel, am trying to pass a messages about food supplement because our modern days of eating lack some important nutrients our body need.

(1) (Reply)

How To Perboil Local Rice / How To Make Okra Water For Diabetes Management / High Quaity Dried Cabbage Flakes For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.