Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,541 members, 7,816,314 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

Kizz Daniel: This Is The Most Handsome Musician In Nigeria! (Photos) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kizz Daniel: This Is The Most Handsome Musician In Nigeria! (Photos) (90726 Views)

Meet Zayn Malik The Most Handsome Musician In The World / Top 8 Most Handsome Men In The World (2018) / Wizkid Ft Kiss Daniel This Song Is Mad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kizz Daniel: This Is The Most Handsome Musician In Nigeria! (Photos) by goslowgoslow(m): 10:59pm On Aug 21, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:
What happened to portable? undecided
I guess he's too handsome to be on that list. grin
What? Wtf?...Guy you be werey o.. cheesy cheesy
Re: Kizz Daniel: This Is The Most Handsome Musician In Nigeria! (Photos) by Enkidu70: 11:00pm On Aug 21, 2022
Islandlady:
No doubt Kizz Daniel who's real name is "Oluwatobilola Daniel" is the most handsome cute male musician and he is one of the most successful and talented singer in the country!

He is tall, Dark, cute, physical well built. . .He also have dimples wink

He has a very wonderful and lovely voice too! Kizz has been giving us hit songs back to back, especially Buga!

This is my opinion. . . You might agree or disagree! Thanks.

Oluwatobiloba Daniel Anidugbe

Dude is from Osiele on the outskirts of Abeokuta (small village on the road to Ibadan via Obantoko, Odeda and all those other tiny farming communities).

3 Likes

Re: Kizz Daniel: This Is The Most Handsome Musician In Nigeria! (Photos) by chibestjerry(m): 11:00pm On Aug 21, 2022
Islandlady:

Geez shocked Ladipoe remains my no.1 crush! I love his style of music and dressing!

I met him once @Transcorp Abuja in 2021. . . am literally obsessed with him! kiss

with all due respect big Ashawo dey your eye...

You are posting your crushes here and calling them the most handsome, even when someone try to correct you, you screamed it's my opinion.

Trash
If it's your opinion keep it to yahself for f**k sake

5 Likes

Re: Kizz Daniel: This Is The Most Handsome Musician In Nigeria! (Photos) by hopexter(m): 11:00pm On Aug 21, 2022
Islandlady:
Kizz Daniel is the most handsome, followed by Skiibii mayana kiss

So skiibii fine pass fire boy or Ladipoe? Let me not mention Chike undecided
Re: Kizz Daniel: This Is The Most Handsome Musician In Nigeria! (Photos) by Abiflexy01(m): 11:01pm On Aug 21, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:
God abeg oo who go help ooo grin
Re: Kizz Daniel: This Is The Most Handsome Musician In Nigeria! (Photos) by Lazenby007(m): 11:01pm On Aug 21, 2022
Sh4d0w:
Y'all should stop mentioning this stupid thing (no offence)
lol

1 Like

Re: Kizz Daniel: This Is The Most Handsome Musician In Nigeria! (Photos) by Hawkler: 11:01pm On Aug 21, 2022
You can only know a man handsomeness when he barb skull like Tupac. That's is the definition of cuteness.

4 Likes

Re: Kizz Daniel: This Is The Most Handsome Musician In Nigeria! (Photos) by yungz: 11:01pm On Aug 21, 2022
Dynamicboss:
Naira marley, asake and portable seems to be the most handsome singers smiley

which asake?

1 Like

Re: Kizz Daniel: This Is The Most Handsome Musician In Nigeria! (Photos) by dklex(m): 11:02pm On Aug 21, 2022
this is how you people started ENDSAR O O O, portable ko, extra large ni.
Mufakirnaqdiun:
Re: Kizz Daniel: This Is The Most Handsome Musician In Nigeria! (Photos) by oscarlamba: 11:02pm On Aug 21, 2022
See who una dey call most handsome. Make all of una getat

6 Likes

Re: Kizz Daniel: This Is The Most Handsome Musician In Nigeria! (Photos) by Blazadenise(m): 11:03pm On Aug 21, 2022
When I'm not in the midst isn't complete
Re: Kizz Daniel: This Is The Most Handsome Musician In Nigeria! (Photos) by Biafranodogwu55: 11:04pm On Aug 21, 2022
marhez43:
He is d most ugly Zazoo zeh is d most handsome in d music industry
Like 4 kiss daniel Share 4 zazoo zeh
We dont give free likes in the month of august

1 Like

Re: Kizz Daniel: This Is The Most Handsome Musician In Nigeria! (Photos) by dododawa1: 11:06pm On Aug 21, 2022
2face

1 Like

Re: Kizz Daniel: This Is The Most Handsome Musician In Nigeria! (Photos) by Sh4d0w: 11:06pm On Aug 21, 2022
seanwilliam:
The guy looks gayish to me.
He looks like omo mommy.

Paul of psquare and flavor are perfect example of handsome man to me.
What's the difference between Peter and Paul?
Re: Kizz Daniel: This Is The Most Handsome Musician In Nigeria! (Photos) by highbee02: 11:08pm On Aug 21, 2022
What of Naira Marley?
Re: Kizz Daniel: This Is The Most Handsome Musician In Nigeria! (Photos) by Sh4d0w: 11:09pm On Aug 21, 2022
chibestjerry:

with all due respect big Ashawo dey your eye...

You are posting your crushes here and calling them the most handsome, even when someone try to correct you, you screamed it's my opinion.

Trash
If it's your opinion keep it to yahself for f**k sake
Dude it's her thread. Calm down
Re: Kizz Daniel: This Is The Most Handsome Musician In Nigeria! (Photos) by SmartyPants(m): 11:10pm On Aug 21, 2022
Islandlady:
No doubt Kizz Daniel who's real name is "Oluwatobilola Daniel" is the most handsome cute male musician and he is one of the most successful and talented singer in the country!

He has a very wonderful and lovely voice too! Kizz has been giving us hit songs back to back, especially Buga!

Islandlady let's go on a date.

I'm a fine boy and I have money. tongue
Re: Kizz Daniel: This Is The Most Handsome Musician In Nigeria! (Photos) by Williams147: 11:11pm On Aug 21, 2022
Praiz

3 Likes

Re: Kizz Daniel: This Is The Most Handsome Musician In Nigeria! (Photos) by Eriokanmi: 11:11pm On Aug 21, 2022
Has anyone seen Korede Bello? Just asking

1 Like

Re: Kizz Daniel: This Is The Most Handsome Musician In Nigeria! (Photos) by peacettw: 11:12pm On Aug 21, 2022
I totally agree with the op. Used to be burna boy for me until he violently transformed to this current tragic look.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kizz Daniel: This Is The Most Handsome Musician In Nigeria! (Photos) by rickyrex(m): 11:14pm On Aug 21, 2022
PlayMaker14:
Johnny Drille and Chike?
this two people came to my mind immediately
Re: Kizz Daniel: This Is The Most Handsome Musician In Nigeria! (Photos) by Nobody: 11:17pm On Aug 21, 2022
You're allowed to have your opinion
Re: Kizz Daniel: This Is The Most Handsome Musician In Nigeria! (Photos) by femiasaolu2014: 11:18pm On Aug 21, 2022
"***He also have dimples***"

Ode who doesn't even know where to use "have" or "has".

Instead of you lusting after someone who cant see you, why not try to improve your written English?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kizz Daniel: This Is The Most Handsome Musician In Nigeria! (Photos) by Toks2008(m): 11:19pm On Aug 21, 2022
Islandlady:

Ladies and their love for fine guys

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kizz Daniel: This Is The Most Handsome Musician In Nigeria! (Photos) by thatigboman1: 11:22pm On Aug 21, 2022
mods, i really dont understand how this made frontpage.
Re: Kizz Daniel: This Is The Most Handsome Musician In Nigeria! (Photos) by Vinnie2000(m): 11:35pm On Aug 21, 2022
oscarlamba:
See who una dey call most handsome. Make all of una getat
Dont mind the OP.
Na make up dey help Kiss daniel.

3 Likes

Re: Kizz Daniel: This Is The Most Handsome Musician In Nigeria! (Photos) by Kog45(m): 11:36pm On Aug 21, 2022
Yes Kizz is handsome but 2face take the lead.I have seen both and gave it to 2baba...I saw RMD and I said wow but the day I saw John Fashanu oh my God I dunno.

5 Likes

Re: Kizz Daniel: This Is The Most Handsome Musician In Nigeria! (Photos) by ojonugba2014(m): 11:37pm On Aug 21, 2022
Funny enough. Most of us fine pass am.

Na 9ja economy situation downgrade us

1 Like

Re: Kizz Daniel: This Is The Most Handsome Musician In Nigeria! (Photos) by ProblemChild1: 11:42pm On Aug 21, 2022
DjRickyNG:
The likes of Korede Bello,Chike & Kizz Daniel are pretty but I prefer AV (I have similar appearance). But Flavour is the most handsome to me!
Chike

1 Like

Re: Kizz Daniel: This Is The Most Handsome Musician In Nigeria! (Photos) by HRMK: 11:59pm On Aug 21, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:
are you a comedian?that boy lacks all things!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

#EndSARS: Burna Boy Mounts Billboards Across Nigeria (Photo) / 9ice And Olasunkanmi Ajala-Akande's Wedding Photos / Efia Odo Bares Her Boobs In Braless Open-Chest Outfit (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.