Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,027 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

Let's Discuss USED Vehicles - Autos (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Let's Discuss USED Vehicles (22123 Views)

Cheap European Used Vehicles At Very Good Prices / Cheap European Used Vehicles Less Than 1m / Contact Bettycars for cheap European used vehicles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Discuss USED Vehicles by Bizzyliss(m): 9:57am On Mar 11, 2023
jceesquare:

If you're lucky to get the Japanese variant 2AZ you would love the engine.
where u wan see am lol and to avoid all this stress I go sha jump and pass
Re: Let's Discuss USED Vehicles by walsa(m): 9:22pm On Mar 19, 2023
Please comment on Infiniti SUV series and the best year to purchase
Re: Let's Discuss USED Vehicles by MOBBDEEP: 10:34am On Mar 26, 2023
Favoured models so far :
All Corollas
Civic 06-13 right?
Highlander 05-07
Sienna 03-05
Accords 08-12
Camry 10-11
Re: Let's Discuss USED Vehicles by surrogatesng: 5:23pm On Apr 08, 2023
scrap it and sell to me
sdbaba:
I have a Scion XB 2009 Model and the Gear has been giving me issues. I've tried to fix it twice but same problem keeps surfacing. I've been adviced to replace it.
I prefer to replace with a new one rather than Tokunbo that I'm not sure of how long it will work before packing up again. The Engine is 2AZ (Same as 2008 Camry), 13 Pin Gear. Anyone know where I can get a new gear system for this vehicle and costs?
Re: Let's Discuss USED Vehicles by onatisi(m): 5:29pm On Apr 08, 2023
Please how can one install a tracker on a truck ?
What are the processes involved ?
Re: Let's Discuss USED Vehicles by kingreign(m): 8:17pm On Apr 08, 2023
walsa:
Please comment on Infiniti SUV series and the best year to purchase
All are good as long as you’ve got the patience and pockets to manage them.
Re: Let's Discuss USED Vehicles by peterpeteru: 2:48am On May 04, 2023
Good day Gazzuzz and other experts here.

I'm planning on getting a truck for my proposed block industry, kindly recommend a reliable and efficient make and model and what to look out for, must buy and must NOT buy.

Thank you.
Re: Let's Discuss USED Vehicles by Otas4u: 6:51am On May 04, 2023
Good morning guys, I’m thinking of getting my first car, I’m trying to choose between Honda Civic 2013 or Hyundai Elantra 2013. All Nigerian used. Which is more preferable and why?
Thanks.
My budget is 3M
Re: Let's Discuss USED Vehicles by kingreign(m): 8:00am On May 04, 2023
peterpeteru:

I'm planning on getting a truck for my proposed block industry, kindly recommend a reliable and efficient make and model and what to look out for, must buy and must NOT buy.

Thank you.
Toyota dyna
Nissan cabstar
You may wish to get a Diahatsu micro truck for smaller amounts of blocks.

1 Like

Re: Let's Discuss USED Vehicles by peterpeteru: 10:09am On May 04, 2023
kingreign:

Toyota dyna
Nissan cabstar
You may wish to get a Diahatsu micro truck for smaller amounts of blocks.

Thanks chief.
Any recommendations on whether to go for diesel or petrol engine? Toks or Naija used? Year or model? Etc...
Re: Let's Discuss USED Vehicles by kingreign(m): 10:14am On May 04, 2023
peterpeteru:

Thanks chief.
Any recommendations on whether to go for diesel or petrol engine? Toks or Naija used? Year or model? Etc...
Diesel are good but I’d advise you stick to the petrol variants.

1 Like

Re: Let's Discuss USED Vehicles by peterpeteru: 10:41am On May 04, 2023
kingreign:

Diesel are good but I’d advise you stick to the petrol variants.

Many thanks chief.
I heard most of the toks come with diesel engine but gets changed to petrol engine here.

1 Like

Re: Let's Discuss USED Vehicles by Bizzyliss(m): 7:43am On May 08, 2023
peterpeteru:

Thank you.
toyota dyna 200 is best, I have one for over 10yrs now and still running fine

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let's Discuss USED Vehicles by Bizzyliss(m): 7:46am On May 08, 2023
peterpeteru:

Many thanks chief.
I heard most of the toks come with diesel engine but gets changed to petrol engine here.
lies mine came in with 3y engine, I converted from right hand drive to left hand only
Re: Let's Discuss USED Vehicles by peterpeteru: 6:30pm On May 08, 2023
Bizzyliss:
toyota dyna 200 is best, I have one for over 10yrs now and still running fine

10 years for real?

That's awesome!

Is it 6 tyres?
Re: Let's Discuss USED Vehicles by peterpeteru: 6:33pm On May 08, 2023
Bizzyliss:
lies mine came in with 3y engine, I converted from right hand drive to left hand only

Thanks bro.
Interesting, but were there any issues after you converted it?

I've read many times on this platform never to buy a converted vehicle. Maybe that's limited to cars only.
Re: Let's Discuss USED Vehicles by Bizzyliss(m): 6:51pm On May 08, 2023
peterpeteru:

Thanks bro.
Interesting, but were there any issues after you converted it?

I've read many times on this platform never to buy a converted vehicle. Maybe that's limited to cars only.
no issues most of those kinda cars are coming with a right hand drive so they are converted
Re: Let's Discuss USED Vehicles by Bizzyliss(m): 6:54pm On May 08, 2023
peterpeteru:

10 years for real?

That's awesome!

Is it 6 tyres?
yes 6 tires and I have one with 4 tires that’s dyna 150, u can rebuild their engines up to 3 times
Re: Let's Discuss USED Vehicles by peterpeteru: 8:26pm On May 08, 2023
Bizzyliss:
yes 6 tires and I have one with 4 tires that’s dyna 150, u can rebuild their engines up to 3 times

Nice to know.
Thanks chief for this valuable info. Can I contact you on the number in your signature for a couple of questions so that I don't litter this thread?
Re: Let's Discuss USED Vehicles by Bizzyliss(m): 11:17pm On May 08, 2023
peterpeteru:

Nice to know.
Thanks chief for this valuable info. Can I contact you on the number in your signature for a couple of questions so that I don't litter this thread?
sure
Re: Let's Discuss USED Vehicles by Marvel4u: 3:27am On May 11, 2023
Is Lexus IS250 2008/2009 a good car what are the cons and pros?
Please I need advice.
Secondly which would be more reasonable CRV 2010 or RS350 2009.
Thanks.
Re: Let's Discuss USED Vehicles by sarris(m): 8:40am On May 11, 2023
Hello boss, very informative and educating thread. Please can you give your expert advice between buying Naija used and tokubo Toyota hiace bus 2006 to 2013 for transportation.
Re: Let's Discuss USED Vehicles by jceesquare(m): 1:13pm On May 17, 2023
sarris:
Hello boss, very informative and educating thread. Please can you give your expert advice between buying Naija used and tokubo Toyota hiace bus 2006 to 2013 for transportation.
Nigerian used Toyota Hiace vans are known to undergo several abuse from their owners, and most time the engine would have been rebuilt multiple times before repacking and placed for sale.
The Tokunbo variant would be the best option, but most of them come in as right hand drive and converted here. You might have electrical issues in the future which would be difficult to properly diagnose if the conversion is poorly done.
Your budget would determine which you should go for. My advice to you is for you to go with a good technician for proper prepurchase inspection.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Let's Discuss USED Vehicles by Danniee(m): 9:31am On Nov 04, 2023
Thanks to everyone here, the group has been very informative.
Pls any advise for me,, I intend to buy Toyota Corolla 2009 Nigeria used as my first car.
And intend to use for bolt periodically.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

7 Reasons Why Driverless Cars Won't Work On Nigerian Roads / Distributors Needed Nationwide,buy Portable Electric Car Tyre Air Pump, / Kings Autos Is REAL & GENUINE... See PROOF Inside!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.