Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,125 members, 7,821,862 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

Man Donates A Building To Peter Obi In Yola (Pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Donates A Building To Peter Obi In Yola (Pictures) (1050 Views)

Man Donates 27 Vehicles To Peter Obi Presidential Campaign In Imo State (Pics) / APC, NNPP, SDP Leaders Defect To PDP In Yola (Pictures) / Gombe Man Donates His House To Peter Obi's Labour Party. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Donates A Building To Peter Obi In Yola (Pictures) by SteveDGreat: 4:13pm On Aug 21, 2022
A Northerner by name Ambassador B Wilberforce Just has donated a massive building to Peter Obi for his presidential campaign in Yola.
The Labour party state coordinator in Yola announced it on his Twitter page

Dear OBI-DIENTS this is the picture of the house donated in yola for Peter Obi Campaign by our father in the state
#pandemic

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Donates A Building To Peter Obi In Yola (Pictures) by Tunjitos: 4:15pm On Aug 21, 2022
Omo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Donates A Building To Peter Obi In Yola (Pictures) by PresidObi: 4:15pm On Aug 21, 2022
Again, northerners are proving for the second time in 24 hours that they are tired of the lies and deception of PDP and APC that have enslaved Nigerians since the last 23 years.

Everyone in Nigeria wants Peter Obi to come in and try to rescue Nigeria, he is a breath of fresh air from the old, corrupt order that has used tribal hate to confuse brothers and rob everyone blind.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Donates A Building To Peter Obi In Yola (Pictures) by colorsofrainbow: 4:15pm On Aug 21, 2022
Op why are you lying
This man is a well known ipob commander from Imo state. His name is Ikechukwu Anazodo.
He's the one who carries out the directive of Simon Ekpa from Orlu. Terrible OBIdient liar like you op.
Sorry I have to expose you but please bear with me. I'm just testing how to sound like an agbado urchin. I swear,e no easy not to look stupid as an agbado defender cry cry

20 Likes

Re: Man Donates A Building To Peter Obi In Yola (Pictures) by christejames(m): 4:17pm On Aug 21, 2022
The structure is building strong cool

2 Likes

Re: Man Donates A Building To Peter Obi In Yola (Pictures) by donaldking100: 4:31pm On Aug 21, 2022
Same way we are warning senseless & tribalistic urchins against Tinubu, is same way we warned them about Buhari, but they never listened.
Now see the sorry state of things & the level of poverty Nigeria is into right now.
And the funny thing is that it's affecting us all.
Vote for a man you would be proud enough to present to the world as your president.
Vote a man who can boldly stand in a United Nations meeting in-front of all the world leaders & give a speech.
Do not vote for a man who can't present his birth & school certificates to the world.
Do not vote a man who isn't bold enough to grant live interviews because he knows he would make a big fool of himself.
Do not vote for a man who would disgrace us in-front of the world.
Be like Kenya and vote a vibrant, young & presentable man.
Buhari has disgraced & failed us enough, we do not need another old man to disgrace us further.
Vote for Peter Obi for a shame-free Nigeria.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Donates A Building To Peter Obi In Yola (Pictures) by Joey4321: 4:53pm On Aug 21, 2022
colorsofrainbow:
Op why are you lying
This man is a well known ipob commander from Imo state. His name is Ikechukwu Anazodo.
He's the one who carries out the directive of Simon Ekpa from Orlu. Terrible OBIdient liar like you op.
Sorry I have to expose you but please bear with me. I'm just testing how to sound like an agbado urchin. I swear,e no easy not to look stupid as an agbado defender cry cry

Make your corrections in bold.
Re: Man Donates A Building To Peter Obi In Yola (Pictures) by Karlovych: 4:54pm On Aug 21, 2022
embarassed We Mushin urchins are still looking for the structure in Labour party.

3 Likes

Re: Man Donates A Building To Peter Obi In Yola (Pictures) by EMMNIG: 5:56pm On Aug 21, 2022
Hmmmmm....I keep saying it. The wind is gathering across Christians communities in the North.
Especially southern Kaduna. I bet Obi sweep over a million votes. Those people are so crude in nature, they have sworn to vote Obi.
From Kajuru to Kachia to Kafanchan to Kagoro to Kwoi to kaura to Gidan waya to Kagaroko to Katari to Chikun to Southern part of kaduna city are all obidients.
The word OBIDIENTS is now a household thing.

1 Like

Re: Man Donates A Building To Peter Obi In Yola (Pictures) by Penguin2: 6:00pm On Aug 21, 2022
Omo!

This is massive. And at Atiku’s backyard for that matter.

The man must be an IPOB member.

Because according to brainless and idiotic BATstards, Peter Obi is IPOB candidate.

Las las reality will done on them that 2023 presidential election is between Peter Obi and others.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Donates A Building To Peter Obi In Yola (Pictures) by Penguin2: 6:03pm On Aug 21, 2022
EMMNIG:
Hmmmmm....I keep saying it. The wind is gathering across Christians communities in the North.
Especially southern Kaduna. I bet Obi sweep over a million votes. Those people are so crude in nature, they have sworn to vote Obi.
From Kajuru to Kachia to Kafanchan to Kagoro to Kwoi to kaura to Gidan waya to Kagaroko to Katari to Chikun to Southern part of kaduna city are all obidients.
The word OBIDIENTS is now a household thing.

Our Chief Security Officer is from Southern Kaduna.

We were talking on Friday and he told me just what you said.

Meanwhile, Tinubu BATstards are living in denial of Obi’s popularity in the north.

3 Likes

Re: Man Donates A Building To Peter Obi In Yola (Pictures) by XerXers: 6:40pm On Aug 21, 2022
From his name he is probably a Christian. Muslim-muslim ticket is working for Obi's advantage
Re: Man Donates A Building To Peter Obi In Yola (Pictures) by maybet081: 6:45pm On Aug 21, 2022
The real enemies of the IGBOS are the Yoruba Muslims

The north are sincere and fair.

2023 have shown alot.

2 Likes

Re: Man Donates A Building To Peter Obi In Yola (Pictures) by Blackfire(m): 6:50pm On Aug 21, 2022
Fake photos...

Rubbish

Don't waste your vote
Re: Man Donates A Building To Peter Obi In Yola (Pictures) by EMMNIG: 7:00pm On Aug 21, 2022
Blackfire:
Fake photos...

Rubbish

Don't waste your vote

Oga show us the real Photos.
We are wiser now.
No going back to Egypt. You know what I mean.
please let us vote wisely.
No go vote Olodoo.

2 Likes

Re: Man Donates A Building To Peter Obi In Yola (Pictures) by dynicks(m): 7:02pm On Aug 21, 2022
Agbado urchins have resorted to making observations from the INSIDE-OUT having seen how much support and enormous growth OBIDATTI and the labour party have recently gathered!!....

Like play like play, labour party don dey gather people and structures oo!!...make our people do something before these OBIDIENTS drive us totally inside oo!....I no wan dey another lockdown for my own land again oo!!

2 Likes

Re: Man Donates A Building To Peter Obi In Yola (Pictures) by Oilwell(m): 7:03pm On Aug 21, 2022
Blackfire:
Fake photos...

Rubbish

Don't waste your vote

Re: Man Donates A Building To Peter Obi In Yola (Pictures) by gozmok1(m): 7:05pm On Aug 21, 2022
Obi is healthy,he have given many ideas on how to fix Economy..

I hope u haven't been watching Tinubu speech's on TV to recruit 50 million youths and feed them with agbado and cassava morning and night..
Somebody that can out to say how did dollar rate affect the common man.. if that man enters $1 will be N2000.
Tinubu will spend %90 of his stay in Aso Rock at European hospital.
Somebody that can't even con-trol his urine or hold flag as APC flag bearer.. how would he control and hold a big country like nigeria.

Tinubu APC is the worst party Regime in Nigeria history.
Re: Man Donates A Building To Peter Obi In Yola (Pictures) by ChangedMan1999(m): 7:11pm On Aug 21, 2022
Northerners irrespective of the various ethnic groups have the same dress pattern
Re: Man Donates A Building To Peter Obi In Yola (Pictures) by Earlystar698(m): 7:16pm On Aug 21, 2022
Fake news until its been use

(1) (Reply)

Obi Campaign Is A Department In Tinubu's Campaign Council- Soludo / 2023 Presidential Election: Old Hausa Man Explains Why He Prefers Obi To Atiku / See The Psychological Trick Cabals Want Use On Obi.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.