Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,260 members, 7,829,519 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

Obi Campaign Is A Department In Tinubu's Campaign Council- Soludo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi Campaign Is A Department In Tinubu's Campaign Council- Soludo (1056 Views)

Tinubu Campaign Posters Emerge In London (Photos) / Error In Tinubu’s APC Revalidation Slip (Photo) / Lauretta Onochie: EndSARS Campaign Is A Coordinated Attack By Cyber Criminals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obi Campaign Is A Department In Tinubu's Campaign Council- Soludo by blamingthedevil: 9:56am On Nov 15, 2022
Obi Campaign is a Department in Tinubu's Campaign Council- Soludo

2 Likes

Re: Obi Campaign Is A Department In Tinubu's Campaign Council- Soludo by blamingthedevil: 9:56am On Nov 15, 2022
Mikano boys quickly open a space yesterday

1 Like

Re: Obi Campaign Is A Department In Tinubu's Campaign Council- Soludo by Ireportlive: 9:58am On Nov 15, 2022
cool

Soludo claim that is just the part one of the Gbas Gbos

I hope Obi can withstand the part two

2 Likes

Re: Obi Campaign Is A Department In Tinubu's Campaign Council- Soludo by cmikel: 9:59am On Nov 15, 2022

SOLUDO wants to be Igbo President after his tenure as governor

so he know with OBi been president in 2023 will block his chances especially since he is coming from SE

SOLUDO IS A SELFISH MAN

5 Likes

Re: Obi Campaign Is A Department In Tinubu's Campaign Council- Soludo by Jokerman(m): 10:01am On Nov 15, 2022
Lol.... Obi himself is not surprised about the attacks... when you want change, people that don't want attack ... grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi Campaign Is A Department In Tinubu's Campaign Council- Soludo by Anambra1stSon(m): 10:02am On Nov 15, 2022
blamingthedevil:

Same way Kwankwaso Campaign Council to Peter Obi

Let see how Tinubu will win Northwest when Kwankwaso is on the race

3 Likes

Re: Obi Campaign Is A Department In Tinubu's Campaign Council- Soludo by Ebi2233: 10:03am On Nov 15, 2022
Soludo is attacking Obi because some people think Obi lies are truths.
He didn't perform well even as Governor.

3 Likes

Re: Obi Campaign Is A Department In Tinubu's Campaign Council- Soludo by EzeNwaanyiMmili(f): 10:03am On Nov 15, 2022
Ireportlive:
cool

Tinubu is an evil plan by enemies of Nigeria who happens to be yoruba Muslims who are by the way not real Yorubas but immigrants from Mali.

God bless real Yorubas
thunder scatter Tinubu urchins
Re: Obi Campaign Is A Department In Tinubu's Campaign Council- Soludo by waterpouroverfl: 10:04am On Nov 15, 2022
Number 1.

Peter Obi was the first governor of Anambra under the platform of Apga

If Peter Obi had fail to protect the people, it would have being easy for soludo to win the election against Obiano and again it would have being harder for soludo to be a governor under the platform of Apga

3 Likes

Re: Obi Campaign Is A Department In Tinubu's Campaign Council- Soludo by Opinedecandid(m): 10:05am On Nov 15, 2022
This one strong o
Re: Obi Campaign Is A Department In Tinubu's Campaign Council- Soludo by Tinubuadvocate: 10:06am On Nov 15, 2022
Peter obi is not working for us he should continue in his ability.

3 Likes

Re: Obi Campaign Is A Department In Tinubu's Campaign Council- Soludo by blamingthedevil: 10:07am On Nov 15, 2022
post=118404846:

Same way Kwankwaso Campaign Council to Peter Obi

Let see how Tinubu will win Northwest when Kwankwaso is on the race

Situation of the Race

3 Likes

Re: Obi Campaign Is A Department In Tinubu's Campaign Council- Soludo by Kyase(m): 10:07am On Nov 15, 2022
blamingthedevil:
Jesu Christo
Soludo na savage king
The vowulence lord himself grin

Soludo 4 Peter Obi 0

2 Likes

Re: Obi Campaign Is A Department In Tinubu's Campaign Council- Soludo by Madmohamed123: 10:09am On Nov 15, 2022
blamingthedevil:
I now know that soludo is working for Atiku soludo should be happy that obi is working for tinubu a southern than Atiku another Fulani man soludo want to remain a slave to Fulani
Re: Obi Campaign Is A Department In Tinubu's Campaign Council- Soludo by Naira20: 10:11am On Nov 15, 2022
Lol

OBIdients have succeeded in confusing Soludo patapata
Re: Obi Campaign Is A Department In Tinubu's Campaign Council- Soludo by Anambra1stSon(m): 10:13am On Nov 15, 2022
blamingthedevil:

Situation of the Race
Opinion of yoruba mam grin grin grin
Re: Obi Campaign Is A Department In Tinubu's Campaign Council- Soludo by Anambra1stSon(m): 10:14am On Nov 15, 2022
blamingthedevil:

Situation of the Race
You forgot that Buhari isn't on the Ticket
Re: Obi Campaign Is A Department In Tinubu's Campaign Council- Soludo by blamingthedevil: 10:17am On Nov 15, 2022
post=118405161:

Opinion of yoruba mam grin grin grin
No sir

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxMJ4GGtm0U

1 Like

Re: Obi Campaign Is A Department In Tinubu's Campaign Council- Soludo by Corrinthians(m): 10:19am On Nov 15, 2022
Chai.

Obi in Ariara international market mud. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Obi Campaign Is A Department In Tinubu's Campaign Council- Soludo by EzeNwaanyiMmili(f): 10:20am On Nov 15, 2022
Corrinthians:
Chai.

Obi in Ariara international market mud. grin grin grin
have you worshiped your god Reno ofockery ?
Re: Obi Campaign Is A Department In Tinubu's Campaign Council- Soludo by mrvitalis(m): 10:22am On Nov 15, 2022
And yet APC and Tinubu urchins are the biggest attackers of obi ...is that not foolishness ?
Re: Obi Campaign Is A Department In Tinubu's Campaign Council- Soludo by blamingthedevil: 10:42am On Nov 15, 2022
mrvitalis:
And yet APC and Tinubu urchins are the biggest attackers of obi ...is that not foolishness ?

Yes, it is strategy to keep Obi relevant and in the race

4 Likes

Re: Obi Campaign Is A Department In Tinubu's Campaign Council- Soludo by sukar886: 11:15am On Nov 15, 2022
cmikel:

SOLUDO wants to be Igbo President after his tenure as governor

so he know with OBi been president in 2023 will block his chances especially since he is coming from SE

SOLUDO IS A SELFISH MAN

Soludo is the biggest fool on earth
Re: Obi Campaign Is A Department In Tinubu's Campaign Council- Soludo by TYCO77: 1:06pm On Nov 15, 2022
[color=#000099][/color]
Ireportlive:
cool

Any dissent is tagged a saboteur or, in my case, it could be that I want to contest for president after office or that I am envious of Peter Obi. Soludo envious of Peter Obi? Totally laughable! But this is the same person I was asking to return to APGA in March 2022 and contest for president and yet envious or doesn’t want him to be president. This is madness!

The above bold statement was culled from Prof. Soludo's statement in his response to Obedients. It baffles me how Prof. Soludo could ask a man he alleged to have dragged Anambarians to poverty, whose investments in the state worths nothing; same man you beckoned to defect to your party-APGA and contest for president. This indeed is real madness and hypocrisy. Soludo should stop distracting himself and focus on the responsibility imposed on him by Anambarians when they voted for his party in the last state gubernatorial election. Anything short of this is disservice to his people.
Re: Obi Campaign Is A Department In Tinubu's Campaign Council- Soludo by AbujaCitiBlog: 1:36pm On Nov 15, 2022
blamingthedevil:
Very useless person! Why are you worried? Are you a member of PDP?
Re: Obi Campaign Is A Department In Tinubu's Campaign Council- Soludo by blamingthedevil: 8:40pm On Nov 15, 2022
AbujaCitiBlog:

Very useless person! Why are you worried? Are you a member of PDP?
grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Will Give Peter Obi Five Million Naira To Win My Ward -adenekan Mayowa / Currently, The Demand For Naira Is More Than Dollar / Peter OBI: Is History Repeating Itself ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.