Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,746 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

Advice Needed Urgently - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Advice Needed Urgently (243 Views)

Advice Needed Urgently / Help Or Advice Needed On Unilag Admission / Advice Needed On University Choice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Needed Urgently by Igbankpa(m): 4:40pm On Aug 21, 2022
My younger sister intends to study medicine which she has taraba state university as her Choice of school. Her jamb came out good and she is currently reading her a***s out in preparation for post UTME thats if there's any.

She was talking to someone recently about her Choice if school and course which she was told that the school is not MTCN (don't know if I got it right) accredited but it's NUC accredited. Well I don't know how that affects her or will affect her in future. I don't really know how this things work. I'm even thinking of giving her money to apply for a change of institution to another university.

I need to know how the non accreditation by MTCN means and how it affects her career progression.
Re: Advice Needed Urgently by RB1330(m): 4:41pm On Aug 21, 2022
Igbankpa:
My younger sister intends to study medicine which she has taraba state university as her Choice of school. Her jamb came out good and she is currently reading her a***s out in preparation for post UTME thats if there's any.

She was talking to someone recently about her Choice if school and course which she was told that the school is not MTCN (don't know if I got it right) accredited but it's NUC accredited. Well I don't know how that affects her or will affect her in future. I don't really know how this things work. I'm even thinking of giving her money to apply for a change of institution to another university.

I need to know how the non accreditation by MTCN means and how it affects her career progression.
Mtcn you don collect direct to Nigeria/ western union die grin

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed Urgently by Igbankpa(m): 4:45pm On Aug 21, 2022
RB1330:

Mtcn you don collect direct to Nigeria/ western union die grin
haha

E be like na one medical body like that for naija. She call am for me but na wetin I hear be that. Men weh know go correct me
Re: Advice Needed Urgently by RB1330(m): 5:35pm On Aug 21, 2022
Igbankpa:
haha

E be like na one medical body like that for naija. She call am for me but na wetin I hear be that. Men weh know go correct me
MBBS?
Re: Advice Needed Urgently by Maid007: 3:28pm On Aug 24, 2022
Igbankpa:
haha

It's MDCN (Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria). If the school is not accredited by MDCN, I'll advice she changes her choice of school.

(1) (Reply)

Common Ratio Law In G.p(neco 2007 Q2) / Assistance For My Son / A Simple Guide On How To Write An Internship Offer Letter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.