Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,949 members, 7,817,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

Is It Worth It? Is This Advisable ? - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Is It Worth It? Is This Advisable ? (16967 Views)

My Dad Pension Is It Worth It / Is It Worth It? Leaving 50k Job In Ibadan For 150k Job In Lagos. / Is This N25,000 For A 6.30am To 10pm Cleaner Job Worth It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Worth It? Is This Advisable ? by layo50(m): 2:26pm On Aug 22, 2022
If you are of good reputation and character, I can assist you with a place at Marina to live.
text me on whatsapp: zero eight one 4866 5653
Re: Is It Worth It? Is This Advisable ? by koldej(m): 2:31pm On Aug 22, 2022
SavageResponse:

WTF!

Banned for 10 years? shocked

Did you snatch his wife?! grin

Omo that mod can't be a good judge see as he give u life sentence����, looks more like you snatch his wife, what will a man think to give a man like him 10years ban? Na you nail Jesus??

2 Likes

Re: Is It Worth It? Is This Advisable ? by JayPeeOham: 3:12pm On Aug 22, 2022
etrouble:
I have a younger professional associate who works in Lekki and lives in Igando. He got a job in my company after his NYSC and was working directly with me. 9 months later, he got a job at Lekki with a pay of 150K, he was skeptical, but I encouraged him to go. I told him that I missed some of those opportunities in the past decades because of fear of the unknown and not wanting to leave my comfort zone. I assured him that I wont take another person for his position for the next 6 months so that in case he wants to come back, my company will re-employ him.

He has been on the job for over one year now. He is saving to JAPA as I advised him and as he too has seen in the society.

Is the job still available in your company and what kind of job is it? wink
Re: Is It Worth It? Is This Advisable ? by capricornlady: 3:22pm On Aug 22, 2022
pocohantas:

I know them. Nothing you wan tell me about Lekki firms wey I no know. 90% are like that.

No structure.
No clear/defined career path.
MD/CEO is king and can hire, fire and owe at will.

Even the way they dress to work, you would know they are unserious. Because how would someone wake on a Monday morning, wear a flowery red gown with blonde weave and say you are going to a serious organisation.
Hilarious, I need to know you cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Is It Worth It? Is This Advisable ? by bittertruth1234: 3:33pm On Aug 22, 2022
Will they apply the solutions you provided? Will the solutions implementable by them.
Ask God to guide you
Re: Is It Worth It? Is This Advisable ? by Nobody: 4:03pm On Aug 22, 2022
Hamachi:
Your terrible job is the dream of every unemployed.

Your house is the dream of every homeless.

Your smile is the dream of every depressed.

Your health is the dream of every ill.

Don't let difficult times make you forget your blessings.

Finally..

U never get the job u don de build foundation of 5bedroom flat..

This is naija..

Get the job 1st b4 all these indexes..

2 Likes

Re: Is It Worth It? Is This Advisable ? by oyegokee30: 4:11pm On Aug 22, 2022
HIRING! SALES REPRESENTATIVE LAGOS

Qualification: FSLC, HND, OND, SSCE / GCE / NECO

Salary: 50,000

HRLeverage Africa is a HR management, Outsourcing and Recruitment Service Provider and we are currently hiring Part-time Field Sales Agents for a buy now, pay later platform that allows consumers to shop and pay for items in monthly installments. The ideal candidate for this job will be a young, smart and well-spoken individual with the ability to convince customers to partner with us.

JOB DESCRIPTION
Constantly advertise the Brand to incoming and passing customers.
Engage with the customers and educate customers on the services and products of the organization sales.
Assist in the onboarding of customers unto the platform and process sales.

JOB REQUIREMENTS
Great oral and written communication skills.
At least 1-2 years’ experience working in sales
Must be smart, bold & extroverted
Must be ambitious
Must reside in either of these locations or in close proximity:

LAWANSON, SANGOTEDO, LAKOWE, SABO, GBAGADA ,ALABA , APAPA2, LEKKI1, SURULERE, FESTIVAL MALL, EGBEDA, ALAGBOLE, IKEJA (COMPUTER VILLAGE), VI, IKOTUN, AJAH, FESTAC,LEKKI PHASE 2

Method of Application:
Send applications to resume@hrleverageafrica.com with the JOB TITLE - LOCATION e.g SALES REPRESENTATIVE -ALABA
or reach out to Eyitayo via whatsapp
Re: Is It Worth It? Is This Advisable ? by Prophet777: 4:37pm On Aug 22, 2022
Please tell me more about the Real Estate sector, I just got an offer too. And I have about two weeks to resume. Although, I am currently working somewhere.
pocohantas:
How do we know?

You didn’t provide enough details on this job. What sector? How old is the firm? Why do they do?

Igando to Phase 1 is far.

200k salary can’t allow you enjoy life on the Island. Except you are very prudent, have a second source of income or a sponsor.

I hope it is not a “Real Estate” firm.

1 Like

Re: Is It Worth It? Is This Advisable ? by olaskapooo: 5:01pm On Aug 22, 2022
I tired o
Re: Is It Worth It? Is This Advisable ? by Princebest(m): 5:43pm On Aug 22, 2022
SavageResponse:

WTF!

Banned for 10 years? shocked

Did you snatch his wife?! grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Is It Worth It? Is This Advisable ? by ehinmowo: 6:27pm On Aug 22, 2022
Threesha:
From DM

Any job on the island below 300k is slavery.
Re: Is It Worth It? Is This Advisable ? by Oqw1: 6:32pm On Aug 22, 2022
Hmmmm
Re: Is It Worth It? Is This Advisable ? by Pootle: 7:27pm On Aug 22, 2022
etrouble:
I have a younger professional associate who works in Lekki and lives in Igando. He got a job in my company after his NYSC and was working directly with me. 9 months later, he got a job at Lekki with a pay of 150K, he was skeptical, but I encouraged him to go. I told him that I missed some of those opportunities in the past decades because of fear of the unknown and not wanting to leave my comfort zone. I assured him that I wont take another person for his position for the next 6 months so that in case he wants to come back, my company will re-employ him.

He has been on the job for over one year now. He is saving to JAPA as I advised him and as he too has seen in the society.

you wey advice person to japa u still dey naija
Re: Is It Worth It? Is This Advisable ? by Kolzzxxx(m): 7:52pm On Aug 22, 2022
etrouble:

Re: Is It Worth It? Is This Advisable ? by Kolzzxxx(m): 7:55pm On Aug 22, 2022
Please sir do you a vacancy in your place
Re: Is It Worth It? Is This Advisable ? by remsonik(f): 8:47pm On Aug 22, 2022
Please take it, you don't know what your role and the people you network with on the island can do. I will advise you to move out of igando Egan after few months on the job. From igando Egan bus stop you will get a straight bus to the island on working days. If you spend 3k on transport daily, that's between 66-90k monthly. Manage your daily feeding and expenses well and you can move to surulere, yaba or any area on the mainland close to the island if you can't afford to rent a place in lekki

2 Likes

Re: Is It Worth It? Is This Advisable ? by Inali: 10:49pm On Aug 22, 2022
Hamachi:

Are y'all the same people? Cos I remembered sending you a message but you didn't respond, whereas Op responded.

Anyway, whats up tho? Been a minute

1 Like

Re: Is It Worth It? Is This Advisable ? by Threesha(f): 8:03am On Aug 23, 2022
Prophet777:
Please tell me more about the Real Estate sector, I just got an offer too. And I have about two weeks to resume. Although, I am currently working somewhere.
don't take the offer
Re: Is It Worth It? Is This Advisable ? by DaBogu: 8:45am On Aug 23, 2022
It's not worth it at all
Re: Is It Worth It? Is This Advisable ? by Nobody: 5:31pm On Aug 23, 2022
Gkay1:

Lovely quote. It gear up my faith, I lost my job since 2 months now and I m not feeling fine because of it especially being at home today's Monday. The quote just make me feel better now. God will make a way

Don't worry, God will give you a better one.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Worth It? Is This Advisable ? by Gkay1(m): 5:37pm On Aug 23, 2022
Toyin3837:

Don't worry, God will give you a better one.

Amen
Re: Is It Worth It? Is This Advisable ? by Hamachi(f): 11:37am On Aug 26, 2022
EmmyMaestro:

Irony of life
Yes
Re: Is It Worth It? Is This Advisable ? by Hamachi(f): 11:38am On Aug 26, 2022
wink
Gkay1:

Lovely quote. It gear up my faith, I lost my job since 2 months now and I m not feeling fine because of it especially being at home today's Monday. The quote just make me feel better now. God will make a way
Re: Is It Worth It? Is This Advisable ? by Greatzeus(m): 8:34pm On Aug 26, 2022
Hamachi:

God bless you for this Hamachi,this really sent home the message. Wow,I need these words on my wall.

1 Like

Re: Is It Worth It? Is This Advisable ? by Hamachi(f): 9:13am On Aug 27, 2022
wink
Greatzeus:

God bless you for this Hamachi,this really sent home the message. Wow,I need these words on my wall.
Re: Is It Worth It? Is This Advisable ? by Threesha(f): 4:32am On Sep 23, 2022
cheesy
Greatzeus:

Re: Is It Worth It? Is This Advisable ? by Nobody: 11:14am On Sep 25, 2022
Threesha:
don't take the offer
I guess experience is the best teacher.

1 Like

Re: Is It Worth It? Is This Advisable ? by Threesha(f): 3:23pm On Sep 25, 2022
JosephJP:

I guess experience is the best teacher.
Yes

(1) (2) (Reply)

N-power: N-power Batch C Included In 2021 Budget, To Commence Soon / Important Things You Need To Know Before Accepting A Job Offer In Nigeria / NDE Recruits 15000 People In The Last Four Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.