Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,483 members, 7,819,759 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

I Want To Buy Gas Popcorn Machine - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Want To Buy Gas Popcorn Machine (197 Views)

Manual Popcorn Machine Needed Urgently / Where Can I Buy Gas Cylinders In Bulk ? / Local Popcorn Machine For Sale. UPDATED, PRICE REDUCED, PICS. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Buy Gas Popcorn Machine by alcaptainero: 7:09pm On Aug 21, 2022
Good evening my good people, pls I need to add popcorn making to my side hustle, I own an upcoming business arrangement and I want to add popcorn making to one of my items. Pls can anyone here be helpful to give info on how to get it here in Lagos or in Port harcourt.

WhatsApp me on 09073544153
Re: I Want To Buy Gas Popcorn Machine by Reinamaria(f): 7:14pm On Aug 21, 2022
Are you based in Lagos or in Portharcourt?
Re: I Want To Buy Gas Popcorn Machine by alcaptainero: 7:17pm On Aug 21, 2022
Reinamaria:
Are you based in Lagos or in Portharcourt?

I’m from Port harcourt, the business is in Port harcourt but I live and work here in Lagos
Re: I Want To Buy Gas Popcorn Machine by Reinamaria(f): 7:33pm On Aug 21, 2022
alcaptainero:

I’m from Port harcourt, the business is in Port harcourt but I live and work here in Lagos

OK.
If I have any information, I will let you know.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Buy Gas Popcorn Machine by Magnoliaa(f): 7:34am On Nov 29, 2022
alcaptainero:
Good evening my good people, pls I need to add popcorn making to my side hustle, I own an upcoming business arrangement and I want to add popcorn making to one of my items. Pls can anyone here be helpful to give info on how to get it here in Lagos or in Port harcourt.

WhatsApp me on 09073544153

And you want me to k*ll myself? grin

You do not want me to witness the success of your business? Popcorns are actually a favourite of mine; do you make them really sweet? And do you do deliveries?

You have just such a positive and warm personality online that one really could not help but want to patronise you.

Next time, don't be wishing yourself bad by wishing others bad o.

If I am alive, I will witness your business booming and even see to some reviews online here.

But if you want me to go jump off 3MB...that would mean there is nothing worthwhile about your business and it'll only be a floundered venture if I was not alive to see it flourish. smiley

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Women's Wear And Video Game Which One Is Profitable ? / I Need Urgent Advice / I Wrote A Book About Starting A Lucrative Website Flipping Side Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.