Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,305 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

I Wrote A Book About Starting A Lucrative Website Flipping Side Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Wrote A Book About Starting A Lucrative Website Flipping Side Business (200 Views)

Website Flipping Business - Partners Needed / How To Turn A Website Flipping Side Hustle Into A $10,000 A Month Business / Beginner’s Guide To Website Flipping Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Wrote A Book About Starting A Lucrative Website Flipping Side Business by Nobody: 10:26pm On Aug 31, 2022
About 7 years ago or so I discovered the world of website flipping.

Build or buy a site, grow it and add value, then sell (the flip) for profit.

I developed a rinse and repeat formula after much testing to make it a simple process to flip 2, 5, and 100 sites at once and I’ve made six figures doing this!

Here’s how it works…

First, you decide if you want to buy or build a website.

Buying a website requires more upfront capital versus building which is way cheaper (around $30 startup costs).

I tend to go the “build” route because of costs and because I really enjoy the build process.

Then, you grow the site and add value.

This can be as simple as adding content to it, like writing articles or adding web pages with helpful content like a resource or FAQ page.

Lastly, you flip for profit.

The flip happens at any point in time.

I’ve flipped 2 weeks out, 6 months out, 2 years out, etc.

Generally, the longer you hold onto your website, the more valuable it becomes and the more you can sell it for, just FYI.

So, why write a book about it?

This is an untapped source of income and it’s one of my favorite side hustles for these reasons:

✔️ It’s flexible
✔️ You can do it from home
✔️ You’re the boss
✔️ Scaling potential is there
✔️ Unlimited income potential

For people that are introverts like me, it’s really the perfect gig.

You don’t have to report to a boss.

You get to choose how you want to develop your website, when you want to flip, who you will work with and you will sell to.

It’s completely flexible so you can work your dream schedule whether it’s after your 9 to 5 or on the weekends.

And, you can scale this thing big!

I’m talking 100+ websites per month big!

Imagine…

100 sites/month X $500 profit each = $50,000/month

Sounds wild I know but, you can totally do it.

One of my students from my course started at the top of this year and has already flipped 66 websites!

Yep, so if you’re interested in working a side hustle with the benefits I shared above, check out my book: www.wealth-ideas.com/website-flipping

You can get it now for under ten bucks.

It’s a quick read and will give you the tools to start your own website flipping business.

Have you tried website flipping?

What did you think about it?

Get started here: www.wealth-ideas.com/website-flipping

(1) (Reply)

Five Per Cent Telecoms Tax: Desperate Revenue Drive Or Deliberate Wickedness? / Cold Room For Sale!!! / Buying And Selling BTC And All Kind Of Coins In Bulk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.