Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,378 members, 7,819,375 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

Bad Transmission - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Bad Transmission (622 Views)

Mistakes To Avoid When Driving An Automatic Transmission Car / 5 Things You Shouldn’t Do When Driving A Manual Transmission Car / What Is The Use Of Neutral Gear In An Automatic Transmission Car? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bad Transmission by Bigheart042(m): 7:52pm On Aug 21, 2022
i really need a help.
Just bought a car though Nigeria used.. Toyota Camry..
The transmission is bad but have change the gear oil and service it but still the problem has not been solved.
The clock speedometer isn't working which the mechanic said could contribute to the problem but have change it still the problem remains.
Before the car could transmit it will make a heavy sounds and the movement is too bad.
Pls I seriously need help.
Re: Bad Transmission by Dozieson(m): 9:39pm On Aug 21, 2022
Bigheart042:
i really need a help.
The transmission is bad but have change the gear oil and service it but still the problem has not been solved.
The clock speedometer isn't working which the mechanic said could contribute to the problem but have change it still the problem remains.
Before the car could transmit it will make a heavy sounds and the movement is too bad.

What is the year manufacture ?

Did you buy it with bad gear?

Have you can the car?
Re: Bad Transmission by topsyboy: 7:20am On Aug 22, 2022
If Na 03/04 Camry I get gear for sell
Re: Bad Transmission by candygebsslim: 8:04am On Aug 22, 2022
Clock speedometer not working, they should check the abs sensor on the legs, remove it and clean, and check if the wiring is still intact

Bigheart042:
i really need a help.
Re: Bad Transmission by baconline(m): 8:07am On Aug 22, 2022
A scan is the ideal way to start

(1) (Reply)

Olam Rice � Half Bag. 17k. / My Corolla Car Starts On Any Gear. / Foreign Used Vs Nigeria Used; Choosing The Best Option

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.