Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,638 members, 7,827,358 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

Pharmsavi Evicted From The Big Brother Naija House - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Pharmsavi Evicted From The Big Brother Naija House (22356 Views)

BBNaija Reunion: How Eloswag Betrayed Our Friendship – Pharmsavi / Profile Of Pharmsavi, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate / BBNaija: Rico Swavey Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother Naija House 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pharmsavi Evicted From The Big Brother Naija House by manutdrichie(m): 8:04pm On Aug 21, 2022
grin
Re: Pharmsavi Evicted From The Big Brother Naija House by frugal(m): 8:05pm On Aug 21, 2022
Re: Pharmsavi Evicted From The Big Brother Naija House by Romanoff(f): 8:05pm On Aug 21, 2022
stabilizer:
Dad said he would have stayed longer if he had sex one or two housemates

That's a lie. Na sex send Khalid home, if not dude was good with tasks and HOH challenge.
Re: Pharmsavi Evicted From The Big Brother Naija House by wiseone28: 8:05pm On Aug 21, 2022
post=115926628:
Is Following The Thread Like Bread And Butter

Amaka Is Favorite Housemate

Finally, Amaka Will Surly Win This 100million
wey dey chop from bad news

1 Like

Re: Pharmsavi Evicted From The Big Brother Naija House by NaijaCover(m): 8:06pm On Aug 21, 2022
Okobola146:
I yinmu you. Amaka doesn't have what it takes to win the show, it is not with big breasts and fatty bomboy

Will Continue To Vote For Amaka Till She Wins The 100million naira
Re: Pharmsavi Evicted From The Big Brother Naija House by LOVEGINO(m): 8:06pm On Aug 21, 2022
post=115926628:
Is Following The Thread Like Bread And Butter

Amaka Is Favorite Housemate

Finally, Amaka Will Surly Win This 100million
amaka my crush. If to say I dey there ehn, her kpekus for tell her.

1 Like

Re: Pharmsavi Evicted From The Big Brother Naija House by stabilizer: 8:06pm On Aug 21, 2022
Romanoff:

That's a lie. Na sex send Khalid home, if not dude was good with tasks and HOH challenge.

Dad said why Danielle no con follow am?
Re: Pharmsavi Evicted From The Big Brother Naija House by NaijaCover(m): 8:06pm On Aug 21, 2022
wiseone28:
wey dey chop from bad news

Dey Greet You Boss
Re: Pharmsavi Evicted From The Big Brother Naija House by Okobola146: 8:07pm On Aug 21, 2022
post=115926974:

Will Continue To Vote For Amaka Till She Wins The 100million naira
I yinmu you again

1 Like

Re: Pharmsavi Evicted From The Big Brother Naija House by SolarEngr(m): 8:07pm On Aug 21, 2022
Ehyah, congratulations to him smiley
Re: Pharmsavi Evicted From The Big Brother Naija House by NaijaCover(m): 8:08pm On Aug 21, 2022
Okobola146:
I yinmu you again

will give Amaka 2,500 votes Each Time, She comes out for Eviction
Re: Pharmsavi Evicted From The Big Brother Naija House by Okobola146: 8:09pm On Aug 21, 2022
post=115927074:

will give Amaka 2,500 votes Each Time, She comes out for Eviction
I double yinmu you

1 Like

Re: Pharmsavi Evicted From The Big Brother Naija House by nwaozzugwor: 8:09pm On Aug 21, 2022
Hu

2 Likes

Re: Pharmsavi Evicted From The Big Brother Naija House by Romanoff(f): 8:11pm On Aug 21, 2022
stabilizer:

Dad said why Danielle no con follow am?

Daniella showed intelligence after Khalid left. I hated her for that behaviour with Khalid but this week, I was shocked she possessed the kind of intelligence she showed.

That's why she's still on the house.

1 Like

Re: Pharmsavi Evicted From The Big Brother Naija House by Jalaw: 8:14pm On Aug 21, 2022
He lacks confidence.
wiseone28:
He even said he is Ashamed to answer Akpan

1 Like

Re: Pharmsavi Evicted From The Big Brother Naija House by wiseone28: 8:14pm On Aug 21, 2022
post=115926994:

Dey Greet You Boss
Abeg o i no want hear bad news for my life

2 Likes

Re: Pharmsavi Evicted From The Big Brother Naija House by ComeToJesus: 8:17pm On Aug 21, 2022
Clownish dude who said he's a 'laugher' and ashamed to answer his surname.

My wife was happy he's evicted because of the fact that he was uncomfortable with his surname. If you aren't cool with something, change it.
Re: Pharmsavi Evicted From The Big Brother Naija House by NaijaCover(m): 8:17pm On Aug 21, 2022
wiseone28:
Abeg o i no want hear bad news for my life

We Cover Everything In Nigeria Via
Re: Pharmsavi Evicted From The Big Brother Naija House by Berlindefense: 8:25pm On Aug 21, 2022
wiseone28:
He even said he is Ashamed to answer Akpan
inferiority complex wan kill am, even when Phyna said calabar people are much doing househelp and janitor work he did not counter her, he just foolishly accept it that way

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pharmsavi Evicted From The Big Brother Naija House by LIGHTROOM: 8:26pm On Aug 21, 2022
Phamsavi kee, is he a drug addict
Re: Pharmsavi Evicted From The Big Brother Naija House by Nobody: 8:27pm On Aug 21, 2022
He no too get vibes , one thing about Nigerians if dem like dem like you be that , weda sex or no sex on national TV.
Re: Pharmsavi Evicted From The Big Brother Naija House by gassbee: 8:29pm On Aug 21, 2022
Berlindefense:
My Akwa Ibom brother instead of him to market himself like Emma did last year, he just dey their be laughing and gnashing of teeth all the time
na babe liquorose na him help Emma reach top 10, any guy wey no wan mingle with babes, nigerians go send dem packing

2 Likes

Re: Pharmsavi Evicted From The Big Brother Naija House by manchester1: 8:34pm On Aug 21, 2022
Make him getat mbok
Re: Pharmsavi Evicted From The Big Brother Naija House by Muna400(f): 8:36pm On Aug 21, 2022
Thank God always shouting dat he is a pharmacist...abeg make him go make we hear word.. Always saying dat he is a licensed pharmacist.. Am not heating on him though

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pharmsavi Evicted From The Big Brother Naija House by Eleyi1: 8:55pm On Aug 21, 2022
etrouble:

You sure say you no dey jobless? Na $10 a year domain name be job?

Wetin u sabi
Re: Pharmsavi Evicted From The Big Brother Naija House by etrouble: 8:57pm On Aug 21, 2022
spartan50:
Like for peter Obi
Share for agbado

Your life is wasting away on Peter Obituary that is going nowhere but to Pandora
Re: Pharmsavi Evicted From The Big Brother Naija House by backbone503(m): 8:57pm On Aug 21, 2022
Be proud of who you are and where you come from. Your people will always be your first line of defence and attack.

You can't make and watch others make derogatory remarks about your people and expect your people to be happy and turn up for you. He is not a proud Akwa Ibomite. We ain't proud if him too.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

10 Annoying Things Nigerians Do In Cinemas / Marvel Or DC Movies, Which Do You Prefer? / Why Isn't NTA Showing 'A.M EXPRESS' Again?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.