Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,847 members, 7,851,885 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:45 AM

I Just Wished To Drop This Here - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Just Wished To Drop This Here (1238 Views)

Fawaz Alabi Wished Peter Obi 6feet, Now He's 6 Feet Deep - Screenshots / APC Expels Sulaiman Adamu, Party Chairman Who Wished Osinbajo Replaced Buhari / Wike: Kaduna Suffering From Evils El-Rufai Once Wished Rivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Wished To Drop This Here by orisa37: 9:02am On Aug 22, 2022
QUESTION FOR OBASANJO, OONI, BANJI AKINTOYE,
As for the LEOPARD AND THE IMPALA, WHOSE PET ARE THEY?

AMOTEKUN OR FULANI HERDSMEN TERRORISTS(MACBAN)?
THE ABOVE QUESTION CAN BE ANSWERED ALSO BY:-
AFENIFERE
OHANAEZE
PANDEF
MIDDLE BELT AND
AREWA.
Re: I Just Wished To Drop This Here by Satguru: 9:44am On Aug 22, 2022
Op why choosing only 1966, what of 1983 when your Mohamadu Buhari led a coup d'etat that terminated Shehu Shagari democratic Government. What about the popular June 12 that Babangida terminated and threw Nigeria into a wrong track by Abacha.
Re: I Just Wished To Drop This Here by Obidient4life3: 10:05am On Aug 22, 2022
Michelle70:
This is the most stupid comment ive seen in a while

A stupid statement begats a stupid reply. Urchins do not have the monopoly of stupidity
Re: I Just Wished To Drop This Here by Michelle70(m): 10:09am On Aug 22, 2022
Obidient4life3:

A stupid statement begats a stupid reply. Urchins do not have the monopoly of stupidity
History is stupid because it doesnt favour u abi?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Wished To Drop This Here by Michelle70(m): 10:11am On Aug 22, 2022
Satguru:
Op why choosing only 1966, what of 1983 when your Mohamadu Buhari led a coup d'etat that terminated Shehu Shagari democratic Government. What about the popular June 12 that Babangida terminated and threw Nigeria into a wrong track by Abacha.
I choose what i want.
Nigeria history is very wide, i wont choose everything.

Know this and know peace

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Wished To Drop This Here by Viscuz: 10:12am On Aug 22, 2022
Michelle70:
I choose what i want.
Nigeria history is very wide, i wont choose everything.

Know this and know peace

Then stop claming to know history Mr fake job .

Corn urchin
Re: I Just Wished To Drop This Here by FirstSon01: 10:26am On Aug 22, 2022
One particular tribe is very pained by this thread.

Bloody idiots, everything the OP wrote here isn't new but necessary to bring back as some idiots have learnt how to rewrite history to their benefit.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Just Wished To Drop This Here by Viscuz: 10:46am On Aug 22, 2022
Jflex07:
You just dey find trouble. You claim not to support any of the candidates yet posted abi copied such to bring Obi down.. I am also from the Niger delta and while I support peter Obi to win, I will never post any negative things about the other candidates.. Why should I have to go to such a length? Now I'm considering you claim not to support either of the candidates, yet you are trying to bring one of the candidates down.. It's hypocrisy

Leave that urchin calming Ijaw.

He is in SW supporting Tinubu.

Don't fall for the mind games
Re: I Just Wished To Drop This Here by Obidient4life3: 12:09pm On Aug 22, 2022
Michelle70:
History is stupid because it doesnt favour u abi?

A stupid statement begats a stupid reply. Plain and simple.
Re: I Just Wished To Drop This Here by pricklewane: 12:47pm On Aug 22, 2022
Re: I Just Wished To Drop This Here by pricklewane: 12:48pm On Aug 22, 2022
But your father will be rotting in the deepest part of hell before the OP. All the OP did was post the truth foolish Igbos like you want Nigeria to ignore.

stabilizer:
My dad said the OP should Count each words in this write up, that's the amount of years you may spent in hell fire is this is a sin before God.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Uju Anya Is A Disgrace To Igbo People. / Nig Army Arrested White Biafran Forces, Captured Port Harcourt / Let Us Bet :- Tinubu Would Be President.... Check The Guidelines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.