Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,675 members, 7,823,909 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

Let Us Bet :- Tinubu Would Be President.... Check The Guidelines - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let Us Bet :- Tinubu Would Be President.... Check The Guidelines (1226 Views)

Pastors Who Prophesied Tinubu Would Not Be President / Who Actually Is Tinubu's Running Mate - Vice President (Check Facts) / With Governor Wike As Vice President, Check This Statistics Of Voters Out(photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let Us Bet :- Tinubu Would Be President.... Check The Guidelines by Zombiedients: 6:45pm On Jan 01, 2023
I say Asiwaju The Only Jagaban of Africa will be Nigeria President

He won't just win the election, Asiwaju is going to win massively and convincingly.

If you are sure of your chosen candidate, be it Obi or Atiku

Let us place a bet.

#500,000 Cash ...... I can go all the way to #1,000.000 if you get the mind.

Here is the deal

We select A TRUST WORTHY MOD TO HOLD THE MONEY.

I deposit mine in any account he provides

You deposit yours in the same account.

THE WINNER TAKE IT ALL

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Let Us Bet :- Tinubu Would Be President.... Check The Guidelines by Abdul05: 6:47pm On Jan 01, 2023
Zombidients will never do that..but they are ready to bet with tinubu vs atiku

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Let Us Bet :- Tinubu Would Be President.... Check The Guidelines by Zombiedients: 6:50pm On Jan 01, 2023
Abdul05:
Zombidients will never do that..but they are ready to bet with tinubu vs atiku

Enough of talking and cursing ...... Let's put money on it if they are so sure .

Its always easy for them to talk when they have no money on it.

The real player don't talk because so much is at stake .... They get busy strategizing and canvassing supports.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Let Us Bet :- Tinubu Would Be President.... Check The Guidelines by Didijiji: 6:51pm On Jan 01, 2023
Zombiedients:

He won't just win the election, Asiwaju is going to win massively and convincingly.

Let us place a bet.

Here is the deal

THE WINNER TAKE IT ALL
mumu

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let Us Bet :- Tinubu Would Be President.... Check The Guidelines by Abdul05: 6:55pm On Jan 01, 2023
Zombiedients:

Enough of talking and cursing ...... Let's put money on it if they are so sure .

Its always easy for them to talk when they have no money on it.

The real player don't talk because so much is at stake .... They get busy strategizing and canvassing supports.

You are right..action speaks better than word

So how would you convince them now when they themselves are not sure whether obi will win or not..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let Us Bet :- Tinubu Would Be President.... Check The Guidelines by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jan 01, 2023
There are numerous betting platforms, place your bet there, since you're so sure.

You will even have more gain, when done show us your bet slip

Atiku is coming

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let Us Bet :- Tinubu Would Be President.... Check The Guidelines by DevilSignature: 6:58pm On Jan 01, 2023
Zombiedients:

Let us place a bet.

Here is the deal

THE WINNER TAKE IT ALL
Ya modafucka
Let's make it a deal, how do we proceed from here?

2 Likes

Re: Let Us Bet :- Tinubu Would Be President.... Check The Guidelines by Zombiedients: 6:58pm On Jan 01, 2023
Didijiji:
mumu

Put your money and we shall see the real mumu soon

3 Likes

Re: Let Us Bet :- Tinubu Would Be President.... Check The Guidelines by Polchiz(m): 6:59pm On Jan 01, 2023
Zombiedients:

Let us place a bet.

Here is the deal

THE WINNER TAKE IT ALL
Nonsense! You should be betting that you are sure Tinubu will win.
So if you are 100% sure that Tinubu will win, let's go for 1.5m.

2 Likes

Re: Let Us Bet :- Tinubu Would Be President.... Check The Guidelines by Zombiedients: 6:59pm On Jan 01, 2023
Thinkam:
There are numerous betting platforms, place your bet there, since you're so sure.

You will even have more gain, when done show us your bet slip

Atiku is coming

Put your money on it .....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let Us Bet :- Tinubu Would Be President.... Check The Guidelines by Obalacam(m): 7:00pm On Jan 01, 2023
Eat well first Mr millionaire before looking who to deceive with your audio 500k
Why not go to naijabet and place your bet there.
Afterall the odds are against obi there

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let Us Bet :- Tinubu Would Be President.... Check The Guidelines by Zombiedients: 7:00pm On Jan 01, 2023
DevilSignature:

Ya modafucka
Let's make it a deal, how do we proceed from here?

We contact the mod and bring him/her in on it.

2 Likes

Re: Let Us Bet :- Tinubu Would Be President.... Check The Guidelines by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jan 01, 2023
Zombiedients:

Put your money on it .....

On Atiku winning?
Re: Let Us Bet :- Tinubu Would Be President.... Check The Guidelines by Zombiedients: 7:02pm On Jan 01, 2023
Polchiz:

Nonsense! You should be betting that you are sure Tinubu will win.
So if you are 100% sure that Tinubu will win, let's go for 1.5m.

1.5M Oya

3 Likes

Re: Let Us Bet :- Tinubu Would Be President.... Check The Guidelines by DevilSignature: 7:02pm On Jan 01, 2023
Zombiedients:

We contact the mod and bring him/her in on it.
get the job done yet modafucka
I'm waiting patiently.

I suggest we make it 5M

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Let Us Bet :- Tinubu Would Be President.... Check The Guidelines by YorubaNiBaba(m): 7:03pm On Jan 01, 2023
Who no know before?..... Nah only demented akpu munching pigs wey dey follow obidaft dey think otherwise but 2023 no far again, dem go see film

3 Likes

Re: Let Us Bet :- Tinubu Would Be President.... Check The Guidelines by Zombiedients: 7:04pm On Jan 01, 2023
Obalacam:
Eat well first Mr millionaire before looking who to deceive with your audio 500k
Why not go to naijabet and place your bet there.
Afterall the odds are against obi there

Na here all of una dey make noise ..... Noise maker without money

Ode 500k is less than $1000

Chicken change ........

How much can you afford say it?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let Us Bet :- Tinubu Would Be President.... Check The Guidelines by Zombiedients: 7:05pm On Jan 01, 2023
DevilSignature:
get the job done yet modafucka
I'm waiting patiently.

I suggest we make it 5M

You said 1.5M

Now you are saying 5M

You must be an Obedient fellow ...... Na so una dey change numbers every time.

3 Likes

Re: Let Us Bet :- Tinubu Would Be President.... Check The Guidelines by DevilSignature: 7:07pm On Jan 01, 2023
Zombiedients:

Chicken change ........

Don't mind the poor modafucka
I'm ready to play with him.
5M won't be a bad deal

Seun
Lalasticalala
Mynd44
Justwise

Come over here
Re: Let Us Bet :- Tinubu Would Be President.... Check The Guidelines by YoungDaNaval(m): 7:08pm On Jan 01, 2023
Tinubu won't win, call seun to drop his account let's send him our money

1 Like

Re: Let Us Bet :- Tinubu Would Be President.... Check The Guidelines by Zombiedients: 7:09pm On Jan 01, 2023
DevilSignature:

Don't mind the poor modafucka
I'm ready to play with him.
5M won't be a bad deal

Seun
Lalasticalala
Mynd44
Justwise

Come over here

Seun
Lalasticalala
Mynd44
Justwise

Please help us handle this from here

Lets separate Men from Boys

1 Like

Re: Let Us Bet :- Tinubu Would Be President.... Check The Guidelines by DevilSignature: 7:10pm On Jan 01, 2023
Zombiedients:

You said 1.5M

Now you are saying 5M

You must be an Obedient fellow ...... Na so una dey change numbers every time.

Brother I never said 1.5M, it was the op that said 500k and 1M
The I suggested 5M

It's like yo modafuckas are poor?
Re: Let Us Bet :- Tinubu Would Be President.... Check The Guidelines by Zombiedients: 7:10pm On Jan 01, 2023
YoungDaNaval:
Tinubu won't win, call seun to drop his account let's send him our money

Seun a beg ....... Come over here and help us modulate this interesting adventure

Give guideline and let's fulfil our promises
Re: Let Us Bet :- Tinubu Would Be President.... Check The Guidelines by YoungDaNaval(m): 7:13pm On Jan 01, 2023
Zombiedients:

Seun a beg ....... Come over here and help us modulate this interesting adventure

Give guideline and let's fulfil our promises
cc seun

1 Like

Re: Let Us Bet :- Tinubu Would Be President.... Check The Guidelines by Obalacam(m): 7:15pm On Jan 01, 2023
Zombiedients:

Chicken change ........

This is why I knew you are an attention seeker.
I won't be surprised if youy are chatting in your father's 2x2 mud house room
Like I said before go and put your audio money in naijabet
Re: Let Us Bet :- Tinubu Would Be President.... Check The Guidelines by Polchiz(m): 7:15pm On Jan 01, 2023
Zombiedients:

1.5M Oya

Go ahead and get the middle man.

1 Like

Re: Let Us Bet :- Tinubu Would Be President.... Check The Guidelines by femisplash: 7:26pm On Jan 01, 2023
We have challenged them several times but those losers would always run away. I'm staking 3M on Obi will not finish ahead of Kwankwaso.
cc; Mynd44
Re: Let Us Bet :- Tinubu Would Be President.... Check The Guidelines by Zombiedients: 7:29pm On Jan 01, 2023
DevilSignature:

Brother I never said 1.5M, it was the op that said 500k and 1M
The I suggested 5M

It's like yo modafuckas are poor?

My bad.........

Oya let's get going

1 Like

Re: Let Us Bet :- Tinubu Would Be President.... Check The Guidelines by Zombiedients: 8:14pm On Jan 01, 2023
femisplash:
We have challenged them several times but those losers would always run away. I'm staking 3M on Obi will not finish ahead of Kwankwaso.
cc; Mynd44

So far I haven't seen any of them with a reasonable idea .......

The zombies always says they spent their money on their true young trustworthy Pandora

I believe it is time they stake the same money here.

Seun will get involve and let all people involve put the money in dedicated bank account as provided by the regulator here.
Re: Let Us Bet :- Tinubu Would Be President.... Check The Guidelines by Zombiedients: 8:41pm On Jan 01, 2023
We pity Peter Gregory Obi as we are confident that Chief Obasanjo can not win his polling unit and ward in Abeokuta for Obi in the coming Presidential election on 25 February, 2023.

1 Like

Re: Let Us Bet :- Tinubu Would Be President.... Check The Guidelines by IDENNAA(m): 8:45pm On Jan 01, 2023
Zombiedients:

Let us place a bet.

Here is the deal

THE WINNER TAKE IT ALL

If you are in United states hit me up....Tinubu will not come second

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

If Obasanjo Was An Igbo Man And He Endorsed Yoruba Candidate / Early Results From Rivers Show Voters Did Not Toe Wike’s Line / Is Peter Obi The New Lagos Political King?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.