Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,145 members, 7,821,904 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

Peter Obi Supporters Unveil Labour Party In Ile Ife, Osun State (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Supporters Unveil Labour Party In Ile Ife, Osun State (Photos) (45581 Views)

Tinubu Meets With Ooni Of Ife, Osun Traditional Rulers (Photos / Peter Obi's Supporters Unfollow, Block PDP On Twitter, Threaten Reno Omokri / Dele Momodu Visits His Father's Rented House In Ile-Ife (Video, Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Supporters Unveil Labour Party In Ile Ife, Osun State (Photos) by knowhowk: 11:33pm On Aug 21, 2022
Abeg Make Dem Give these two Guys Chance make we see now ..Obi and Yusuf .

Are we not tired of Chosen Sick ,Peeing ,Weak and Unhealthy Old Cargoes Haba ...

Na Waooo ..

I be PDP member before ,I Moved to APC in 2015...Now I just dey on my own after the Whole Disappointment by APC.

Boko Haram still dey Kill.
Petrol dey rise like Agege Bread .
Unemployment,I no see the 5k Per month.
Tinubu says Naija go dey Swim in Fuel.
I no see the 3 Million Jobs.
Maybe tommorow dollar go be same with Naira .

Some Urchins go come say Bubu no allow am Do am with him...Lol .

Herdsmen Kills Pepu like fowls.

Bandit Everywhere.

Yet ,U see Heartless ,Wicked People Still Shouting APC ..

Na waooo

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Supporters Unveil Labour Party In Ile Ife, Osun State (Photos) by JOemmy(m): 11:33pm On Aug 21, 2022
BeautifulMind2:
Obidient meeting in Alimosho l today, Tinubu's stronghold in Lagos

Nna men this obi movement is no longer a joke oh.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Supporters Unveil Labour Party In Ile Ife, Osun State (Photos) by colonelwealth(m): 11:34pm On Aug 21, 2022
BeautifulMind2:
On And On And On!!!

Great #OBIdient Nigerian Youths unveiled Labour Party today in Ile Ife, Osun State.

#Oduduwa4PeterObi

This is beautiful and heart warming.
Well-done guys and continue to be good comrades supporting the LP vision.

Mr. Obi & Datti as the president and vice president of the federal republic of Nigeria is our goal and that we will must achieve come 2023 by God's grace. Amen!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Supporters Unveil Labour Party In Ile Ife, Osun State (Photos) by goodheart01: 11:58pm On Aug 21, 2022
Newton2024:
etrouble PandoraObi heliues omenka AntiChrist Mannabbqgrill etc

Helinues come oo
Re: Peter Obi Supporters Unveil Labour Party In Ile Ife, Osun State (Photos) by goodheart01: 12:00am On Aug 22, 2022
kay1one:
All without "mobilisation"

U mean corruption money right?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Supporters Unveil Labour Party In Ile Ife, Osun State (Photos) by Canberra55: 12:09am On Aug 22, 2022
Newton2024:
etrouble PandoraObi heliues omenka AntiChrist Mannabbqgrill etc
okealaaye where you dey? Food done ready.
Re: Peter Obi Supporters Unveil Labour Party In Ile Ife, Osun State (Photos) by Canberra55: 12:19am On Aug 22, 2022
Coolsperm:
We Yoruba Christian's and a good number of good Yoruba Muslims will never vote Tinubu on this his useless ticket with Shetima a well known Boko Haram sympathizer
what's wrong with you brother, man? In one of ur earlier posts on this thread, you called the Yoruba LP muslims PIGS and here,only u done still de call dem GOOD pple. Haba e never reach like that na.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Supporters Unveil Labour Party In Ile Ife, Osun State (Photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 12:21am On Aug 22, 2022
sgtponzihater1:
Less than 100 youth gather in one place, and believe they can deliver Ile Ife?

Lets stop joking in this country. Peter Obi will loose and most of the online noise makers and tribal bigots will go back to their default chant of "Ipob or nothing". My deepest concern is with other Southern youth that do not see beyond their facade and deception.
The is meeting not rally
Re: Peter Obi Supporters Unveil Labour Party In Ile Ife, Osun State (Photos) by Criminal147: 12:26am On Aug 22, 2022
Ok na
Re: Peter Obi Supporters Unveil Labour Party In Ile Ife, Osun State (Photos) by CheapHomes1: 12:57am On Aug 22, 2022
ChiefOloye:
Emeka and Uche will close their shops and park their yoghurt keke and be holding meetings with 200 other igbó settlers and a few locals (like the women in hijabs) who they mobilized with 2k to 5k, then call it political campaigns. grin grin grin...Okoros will never learn.

Why wouldn't they close shops and park their yorghut Keke to hold meeting? What's wrong with that? If 200 other "settlers" come together to hold a political meeting, how's that a bad thing?

How did they mobilise the 2k and 5k to bribe locals? I thought there was no structure? But I don't remember reading anywhere it was said these are "campaigns". If you saw, pls tell me. What I saw is "meeting"
Re: Peter Obi Supporters Unveil Labour Party In Ile Ife, Osun State (Photos) by CheapHomes1: 1:00am On Aug 22, 2022
sgtponzihater1:
Less than 100 youth gather in one place, and believe they can deliver Ile Ife?

Lets stop joking in this country. Peter Obi will loose and most of the online noise makers and tribal bigots will go back to their default chant of "Ipob or nothing". My deepest concern is with other Southern youth that do not see beyond their facade and deception.

Considering that the party isn't as popular and established as PDP and APC, 100 isn't a bad start. Its very possible that they can build on their numbers as time goes on.
Re: Peter Obi Supporters Unveil Labour Party In Ile Ife, Osun State (Photos) by Hohaiiiode(m): 1:01am On Aug 22, 2022
That is why I said osun gubernatorial election shouldn’t be a point in predicting labor party performance in the next years election
Re: Peter Obi Supporters Unveil Labour Party In Ile Ife, Osun State (Photos) by NewNg1: 1:16am On Aug 22, 2022
Coolsperm:
Some members of YMP ( Yoruba Muslims pigs) even joined the LP movement today in ibadan

Your words doesn't represent Labour Party.
We don't see others as Pigs in Labour Party
Re: Peter Obi Supporters Unveil Labour Party In Ile Ife, Osun State (Photos) by ATLIEN2027: 1:31am On Aug 22, 2022
Another rubbish trash Zombidient post.
Re: Peter Obi Supporters Unveil Labour Party In Ile Ife, Osun State (Photos) by Indispensable85(m): 1:32am On Aug 22, 2022
Obi can only finish distant third at best. It's not a local government election for God's sake. But in a short while you guys will understand better.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Supporters Unveil Labour Party In Ile Ife, Osun State (Photos) by sreamsense: 2:27am On Aug 22, 2022
Each of these town hall meetings is not up to one polling unit. Some of them wouldn't still vote. Lots of work still need to be done especially outside south east for a party with no structure to depend on. I would have love Obi to win especially against Tinubu mm, but reality on ground does not seem to favour Obi. Population is south west and north are massive than to be gathering people that are not up to one polling unit and be calling it massive support. Is just like going on self-deceit mission. All these erecting one or two sign posts for social media entertainment and tag it massive support is just being happy in self-deceit.

Campaign period is too short for labour party because it had no structure already. It might be enough for APC and PDP because they have existing structure already in terms of local government chairmen, house of rep, senators, governors and people that benefit directly or indirectly from them are automatically party loyalists. Even though, I don't want Tinubu to win, but believe me, reality on ground is already handling over key of Aso rock to him. More than 70% of South west votes is for him because majority of christians in Yoruba land will vote for him, those Christians or muslims in South west that wouldn't vote for Tinubu will not be up to 12%, this will increase Obi chance in South west to about 10%.

PDP wouldn't get chance at presidential level this time because of Tinubu project. Many PDP sentimental supporters in South west will cast votes for Tinubu while real party members and existing structure of PDP 20% to Atiku and 10% to Obi. Ekiti and Osun elections are litmus test for Obi expectation, however; muslim-muslim noise will discourage some Christians in South west which will likely raise Obi hope to 10%

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Supporters Unveil Labour Party In Ile Ife, Osun State (Photos) by AFONJAPIG(m): 2:39am On Aug 22, 2022
I challenge Tulumbu to do same in Imo state.. apc state for that matter
Re: Peter Obi Supporters Unveil Labour Party In Ile Ife, Osun State (Photos) by Safyqueen: 2:41am On Aug 22, 2022
PresidObi:
Peter Obi is a man of honesty and integrity.

We need an honest set of people to rescue Nigeria from the grip of corrupt people.

Normal hype. Where is the legacy that shows he has honesty and integrity?

Is he not part of the corrupt system?

Just because PDP, no way, then APC nko no way for the christains/Southerners, you people now hide under one failure of a former governor to hype nonesense. Are we not supposed to be tired of all of them?

I am not canvassing for Tinubu but irrespective of age, how would you rate Obi ahead of Tinubu? Is it in terms of academic excellence? Obi with third class degree in philosophy and Tinubu with a top class degree in accountancy?
Haba let's stop hyping religion/tribe using politics as cover.
From past records of excellence in governance, kwankwoso is even far ahead of Obi.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Supporters Unveil Labour Party In Ile Ife, Osun State (Photos) by MartinsD12(m): 3:58am On Aug 22, 2022
BeautifulMind2:
On And On And On!!!

Great #OBIdient Nigerian Youths unveiled Labour Party today in Ile Ife, Osun State.

#Oduduwa4PeterObi
We are like MTN everywhere you go, this thing dey sweet me no be small , am so proud of obident movement and the good Nigerians supporting this movement, as we all are joining hands together to make this country great so shall it be in Jesus Name Amen And May Allah Be praised Too. Thank you all .
Re: Peter Obi Supporters Unveil Labour Party In Ile Ife, Osun State (Photos) by MemoriesAndMe: 5:12am On Aug 22, 2022
Mandate2023:
Obi won't get up to 3k vote in osun grin grin grin

All dis uche, emeka and chidi that left their shops for all dis yeye meetings don't even have polling unit in those places grin grin
Why do you think so? Why not focus on the agenda and not the tribes? Are you comfortable with same things happening over and over again?
I think the focus should be on who can do the job and not where he's from.
Re: Peter Obi Supporters Unveil Labour Party In Ile Ife, Osun State (Photos) by emmaodet: 6:36am On Aug 22, 2022
Coolsperm:
We Yoruba Christian's and a good number of good Yoruba Muslims will never vote Tinubu on this his useless ticket with Shetima a well known Boko Haram sympathizer

In as much as I want this man to win, I don’t see him winning.
He should have stayed in PDP and probably find a way to work it out with Atiku.
So that he be the presidential aspirant and Atiku or any other strong person becomes his vice.
That would have been a very very strong opposition to contend with.
Atiku really fcked up. He is a very greedy man who is myopic and doesn’t see beyond his ambition instead of group or party ambition.
Also, even if Obi wins, I don’t see much changed it will bring to nigeria.
He will be surrounded by sharks anyway and he can’t do all the jobs by himself.
Do you know what people would have been saying assuming buhari didn’t win the 2015 election? They will be saying he would have been the messiah if he had been elected but here we are, a total failure.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Supporters Unveil Labour Party In Ile Ife, Osun State (Photos) by GardenOfGod(m): 7:35am On Aug 22, 2022
grin
ChiefOloye:
Emeka and Uche will close their shops and park their yoghurt keke and be holding meetings with 200 other igbó settlers and a few locals (like the women in hijabs) who they mobilized with 2k to 5k, then call it political campaigns. grin grin grin...Okoros will never learn.

Re: Peter Obi Supporters Unveil Labour Party In Ile Ife, Osun State (Photos) by ufuosman(m): 8:47am On Aug 22, 2022
The moving train
Re: Peter Obi Supporters Unveil Labour Party In Ile Ife, Osun State (Photos) by one4GOD(f): 9:00am On Aug 22, 2022
Viscuz:

Hp B.p prevention

VASOPRIN grin
��������
Re: Peter Obi Supporters Unveil Labour Party In Ile Ife, Osun State (Photos) by Gkay1(m): 9:27am On Aug 22, 2022
ChiefOloye:

See how foolish your comment is.
Re: Peter Obi Supporters Unveil Labour Party In Ile Ife, Osun State (Photos) by Gkay1(m): 9:30am On Aug 22, 2022
Safyqueen:

Normal hype. Where is the legacy that shows he has honesty and integrity?

Is he not part of the corrupt system?

Just because PDP, no way, then APC nko no way for the christains/Southerners, you people now hide under one failure of a former governor to hype nonesense. Are we not supposed to be tired of all of them?

I am not canvassing for Tinubu but irrespective of age, how would you rate Obi ahead of Tinubu? Is it in terms of academic excellence? Obi with third class degree in philosophy and Tinubu with a top class degree in accountancy?
Haba let's stop hyping religion/tribe using politics as cover.
From past records of excellence in governance, kwankwoso is even far ahead of Obi.
Why are you fooling yourself
Re: Peter Obi Supporters Unveil Labour Party In Ile Ife, Osun State (Photos) by omohayek: 9:32am On Aug 22, 2022
Coolsperm:
You have to be the dumbest Igbo troll on this forum by a mile, so intellectually limited you post this ridiculous lie right after one where you rant about "Yoruba Muslim pigs" ... Of course, if you had 2 functioning brain-cells to rub together, you'd never have chosen a disgusting moniker like "coolsperm" in the first place.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Supporters Unveil Labour Party In Ile Ife, Osun State (Photos) by Petdagr8t(m): 9:56am On Aug 22, 2022
ChiefOloye:
Continue to deceive yourself, certified Ode
Re: Peter Obi Supporters Unveil Labour Party In Ile Ife, Osun State (Photos) by Mandate2023: 10:06am On Aug 22, 2022
MemoriesAndMe:

Why do you think so? Why not focus on the agenda and not the tribes? Are you comfortable with same things happening over and over again?
I think the focus should be on who can do the job and not where he's from.

That's d more reason we need tinubu.....not some ipob thinking dey can force others to supporting someone that only knows hw to make empty mouth

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Supporters Unveil Labour Party In Ile Ife, Osun State (Photos) by akbonus: 2:46pm On Aug 22, 2022
Viscuz:

Hp B.p prevention

VASOPRIN grin

RIDING KEKE AND YORGUT TRUCK IS BETTER THAN KILLING FOR RITUAL MONEY WHICH IS THE ONLY LIVELY HOOD OF THE PEOPLE OF THE SADWEST
Re: Peter Obi Supporters Unveil Labour Party In Ile Ife, Osun State (Photos) by KayCee92(m): 4:00pm On Aug 22, 2022
ChiefOloye:

BBC African eye. For your mind now, you have discovered gold. Oloye indeed.... grin
Re: Peter Obi Supporters Unveil Labour Party In Ile Ife, Osun State (Photos) by Johel(m): 3:45am On Aug 23, 2022
PresidObi:
Peter Obi is a man of honesty and integrity.

We need an honest set of people to rescue Nigeria from the grip of corrupt people.

Brother sell peter obi In peace, but forget the 'honesty' and 'integrity'.

Na still wetin Dem talk say buhari be, Mr integrity.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Soldier Removing An Explosive Device Buried By Insurgents (photo) / Police Arrest Two Suspects Over Killing Of Female Student In Sokoto / Things To Know About Prince Abubakar Audu (oct. 1947 – Nov. 2015)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.