Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,836 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

NDLEA To Arrest Tuface Over Marijuana Confession? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / NDLEA To Arrest Tuface Over Marijuana Confession? (11503 Views)

BREAKING NEWS: EFCC Arrest Obasanjo, Tinubu Both To Face Trial On Monday / Breaking News: EFCC Arrest Obasanjo And Tinubu - Sahara Reporters / Fg Orders Arrest Of Children Playing Police And Thief (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

NDLEA To Arrest Tuface Over Marijuana Confession? by Nobody: 8:10pm On Aug 06, 2011
Consequent to Tuface’s recent revelation that he once used marijuana, the NDLEA (National Drug Law Enforcement Agency) has announced that they are considering his arrest. In a statement by the NDLEA Spokesperson, he said

“We have never had this kind of case before where someone comes on television and starts to implicate himself. Normally we rely on tip-off for our kind of work, but when someone comes out to say ‘I have been smoking igbo (marijuana), what do you do?

“It is like a politician coming on Bisi Olatilo show and saying ‘I have been rigging election in the past.’ Will we investigate him? or arrest him? or will we just let him go like that?

“And to make matters worse, when we were collecting our evidence, we got hint that he appeared on one foreign, American show like that; Monica show, or Money show, or something like that.

“When we watched the video, Mr 2Face was the only one wearing shades in the studio throughout. Why? Why will he be wearing shade during interview and saying ‘yes o, yes o’ to the akata (black American) woman interviewing him?

“We really don’t know how to proceed with this one.”

READ MORE: http://www.wazobiareport.com/reports/NDLEA-debates-whether-to-arrest-2Face-Idibia

Re: NDLEA To Arrest Tuface Over Marijuana Confession? by owo2390(m): 8:18pm On Aug 06, 2011
What?

I don't know the laws in Nigeria about marijuana. But shouldn't you be in possession (with an intent to distribute) of marijuana before getting arrested.
Re: NDLEA To Arrest Tuface Over Marijuana Confession? by chukaz07: 1:26pm On Aug 07, 2011
Yes o. My rugged 2baba, we go dey smoke our thing dey go. If dem no like arm, make dem go hug transformer na. Me, myself, music and marijuana. Dat spec dey represent.
Re: NDLEA To Arrest Tuface Over Marijuana Confession? by LA2(m): 11:03am On Aug 08, 2011
LOL! This is a satirical piece first written and published by www.wazobiareport.com:

NDLEA debates whether to arrest 2Face Idibia:
[url]http://www.wazobiareport.com/reports/NDLEA-debates-whether-to-arrest-2Face-Idibia
[/url]
It is not true o! If only reporters will do their work properly before reporting falsehood.

As for Wazobiareport.com, the site states clearly that stories are made up and meant to entertain.
Re: NDLEA To Arrest Tuface Over Marijuana Confession? by kizito96(m): 11:10am On Aug 08, 2011
It does not make sense
Re: NDLEA To Arrest Tuface Over Marijuana Confession? by DAY12(m): 11:17am On Aug 08, 2011
Dem go arrest tire bdat ooo,

Lemme start with--- Terry G, Wande Cool, D' prinze, M.I, Timaya, Dbanj, Don Bazzy, Dunka Mighty, 9ice, Ruggedman, Eedris AlbdulKareem,

O boi, dem plenty!

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: NDLEA To Arrest Tuface Over Marijuana Confession? by Boyoorisha: 11:18am On Aug 08, 2011
If they are serious, let them go to motor parks in Lagos!
Re: NDLEA To Arrest Tuface Over Marijuana Confession? by Serendipity: 11:18am On Aug 08, 2011
Asinine
Re: NDLEA To Arrest Tuface Over Marijuana Confession? by yomijnr(m): 11:21am On Aug 08, 2011
if you can't tell this is a joke, you probably need your head examined
Re: NDLEA To Arrest Tuface Over Marijuana Confession? by igbsam(m): 11:27am On Aug 08, 2011
Hope they will arrest policemen and military men smoking Weed 2. Nonsense bunch of lazy idiots, Make dem leave my 2baba o!
Re: NDLEA To Arrest Tuface Over Marijuana Confession? by Koolking(m): 11:35am On Aug 08, 2011
Locked:

Consequent to Tuface’s recent revelation that he once used marijuana, the NDLEA (National Drug Law Enforcement Agency) has announced that they are considering his arrest. In a statement by the NDLEA Spokesperson, he said

“We have never had this kind of case before where someone comes on television and starts to implicate himself. Normally we rely on tip-off for our kind of work, but when someone comes out to say ‘I have been smoking igbo (marijuana), what do you do?

“It is like a politician coming on Bisi Olatilo show and saying ‘I have been rigging election in the past.’ Will we investigate him? or arrest him? or will we just let him go like that?

“And to make matters worse, when we were collecting our evidence, we got hint that he appeared on one foreign, American show like that; Monica show, or Money show, or something like that.

“When we watched the video, Mr 2Face was the only one wearing shades in the studio throughout. Why? Why will he be wearing shade during interview and saying ‘yes o, yes o’ to the akata (black American) woman interviewing him?

This is grand hoax. Very clownish and hilarious. I am  shocked someone can spend his time reporting this and they allowed it on the front page. Haba! we are more intelligent than this.

Come to think of it: Why would NDLEA go after someone who claimed he had used Marijuana before?

owo2390:

What?

, but shouldn't you be in possession (with an intent to distribute) of marijuana before getting arrested.

This insanity should be trashed. i am out
Re: NDLEA To Arrest Tuface Over Marijuana Confession? by LA2(m): 11:36am On Aug 08, 2011
I have it on good authority that the writer of the story also smokes something. it is even suspected that his father used to smoke the thing too and that is what has affected him to be smoking now and writing such silly stories. A lot of mad people write for wazobiareport.com. Both their staff writers and reader contributors. NDLEA will swoon arrest all of them.
Re: NDLEA To Arrest Tuface Over Marijuana Confession? by Koolking(m): 11:39am On Aug 08, 2011
owo2390:

What?

I don't know the laws in Nigeria about marijuana. But shouldn't you be in possession (with an intent to distribute) of marijuana before getting arrested.

The reason why this story should be disregarded. The Op probably needs attention.
Re: NDLEA To Arrest Tuface Over Marijuana Confession? by YoursGEJ(m): 11:46am On Aug 08, 2011
LA2:

I have it on good authority that the writer of the story also smokes something. it is even suspected that his father used to smoke the thing too and that is what has affected him to be smoking now and writing such silly stories. A lot of mad people write for wazobiareport.com. Both their staff writers and reader contributors. NDLEA will swoon arrest all of them.

Lol. NL is the place for anyone who wants a laugh. I have never been disappointed in that regard.
Re: NDLEA To Arrest Tuface Over Marijuana Confession? by Nobody: 11:50am On Aug 08, 2011
They are just busy bodies looking for cheap publicity
Re: NDLEA To Arrest Tuface Over Marijuana Confession? by Nobody: 11:54am On Aug 08, 2011
Wazobia, when will they write sensible report?
Re: NDLEA To Arrest Tuface Over Marijuana Confession? by deema(f): 11:56am On Aug 08, 2011
shocked
Re: NDLEA To Arrest Tuface Over Marijuana Confession? by rapjunkie(m): 12:02pm On Aug 08, 2011
Locked:

When we watched the video, Mr 2Face was the only one wearing shades in the studio throughout. Why? Why will he be wearing shade during interview and saying ‘yes o, yes o’ to the akata (black American) woman interviewing him?

READ MORE: http://www.wazobiareport.com/reports/NDLEA-debates-whether-to-arrest-2Face-Idibia

this is sooooooooo funny!!. . .  .lol. .  . grin grin grin
Re: NDLEA To Arrest Tuface Over Marijuana Confession? by mallorca(m): 12:15pm On Aug 08, 2011
DAY11.:

Lemme start with--- Terry G, Wande Cool, D' prinze, M.I, Timaya, Dbanj, Don Bazzy, Dunka Mighty, 9ice, Ruggedman, Eedris AlbdulKareem,

O boi, dem plenty!

grin grin grin grin grin
includin former senate president Dr Chuba Okadigbo, may his gentle soul rest in peace
Re: NDLEA To Arrest Tuface Over Marijuana Confession? by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 12:19pm On Aug 08, 2011
Why those @#$@tards. why don't they go a few blocks from their office and arrest Bola Ahmed Tinubu, he has been smoking and smuggling the stuff even before/after he became Governor. that is why one of his eyes is always on a permanent High !! grin retard5!
Re: NDLEA To Arrest Tuface Over Marijuana Confession? by eghost247(m): 12:20pm On Aug 08, 2011
Implication Implication Implication
Re: NDLEA To Arrest Tuface Over Marijuana Confession? by beeman80: 12:24pm On Aug 08, 2011
This is hideous and crazy.Arrest him for what? He confessed that he once USED it and so?Did NDLEA catch him with the substance?
Re: NDLEA To Arrest Tuface Over Marijuana Confession? by nigerhead(m): 12:31pm On Aug 08, 2011
, Guys take it easy, look at the top of the page , you are in the Entertainment / Jokes section.

Now you can laugh, it is a JOKE!!! grin grin grin
Re: NDLEA To Arrest Tuface Over Marijuana Confession? by Wexelion(m): 12:35pm On Aug 08, 2011
Why won't he implicate himself, what do you think he meant when he was singing "implication" :O
Re: NDLEA To Arrest Tuface Over Marijuana Confession? by Wexelion(m): 12:40pm On Aug 08, 2011
DAY11.:

O boi, dem plenty!

grin grin grin grin grin
my guy take m i out of the m.s.a (marijuana smoking association) embarassed
Re: NDLEA To Arrest Tuface Over Marijuana Confession? by bamosagie(m): 12:46pm On Aug 08, 2011
News parody, wazobia news is just a comical approach to news reporting, kind of news comedy. not to be taken seariously.
Re: NDLEA To Arrest Tuface Over Marijuana Confession? by sayso: 12:49pm On Aug 08, 2011
they wan collect their own kpesi
Re: NDLEA To Arrest Tuface Over Marijuana Confession? by kingsrod: 1:01pm On Aug 08, 2011
Crapy place called naija, thought you had to be caught in the act or in possession of it to get arrested, SMh
Re: NDLEA To Arrest Tuface Over Marijuana Confession? by lagcity(m): 1:04pm On Aug 08, 2011
mumu ppl. tuface can say whatever he wants. let them prove he smoked it or leave the guy alone.
Re: NDLEA To Arrest Tuface Over Marijuana Confession? by White007(m): 1:27pm On Aug 08, 2011
2face can also claim that he was hallucinating when he said he took the Marijuana. tongue So, let them prove the contrary. undecided
Re: NDLEA To Arrest Tuface Over Marijuana Confession? by Sijo01(f): 1:31pm On Aug 08, 2011
Yes o, Nothin dey happen!
Re: NDLEA To Arrest Tuface Over Marijuana Confession? by kolo007: 1:32pm On Aug 08, 2011
Bola Tinubu self dey use drugs(see him lips, and listen to intro of Femi Kutis Africa shrine album- Shotan Intro), you go know say Bola T dey patronize 'choco',  and this niggaar former NNPC GMD Gaius-Obaseki that one na cocaine be him major(check out the dudes eyes always whitish),

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Test Your Brain. / Gta Somalia / Describe Yourself In One Word

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.