Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,012 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

Suspect Reveals Why He Made Plans To Attack Dogara - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Suspect Reveals Why He Made Plans To Attack Dogara (24155 Views)

Offa Robbery Suspect Reveals How He Was Tortured, Asked To Implicate Saraki / EXCLUSIVE: DSS Withdraws Operatives From Saraki, Dogara / Congress Fallout: APC Shocks Tinubu, Ajimobi, Kwankwaso, Dogara, Amaechi, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suspect Reveals Why He Made Plans To Attack Dogara by Reference(m): 5:40am On Aug 22, 2022
Why not just rename your armoury 'Shoprite'.... or 'Rent-a-gun llc'

1 Like

Re: Suspect Reveals Why He Made Plans To Attack Dogara by TheATM: 5:43am On Aug 22, 2022
SadiqBabaSani:
Tinubu people have their hand in this full stop
must you mention Tinubu in every evil things?

1 Like

Re: Suspect Reveals Why He Made Plans To Attack Dogara by DarkCaesar(m): 5:54am On Aug 22, 2022
As dem no dey take decrease for north after all this killings na im dey always baffle ne
Re: Suspect Reveals Why He Made Plans To Attack Dogara by Okhuadams(m): 6:01am On Aug 22, 2022
SadiqBabaSani:
Tinubu people have their hand in this full stop
you will just kill ur self over Tinubu matter for nothing no leave ur life

1 Like

Re: Suspect Reveals Why He Made Plans To Attack Dogara by xaggar(m): 6:01am On Aug 22, 2022
oldienavie:

Product of failed Nigerian educational system, despite the fact that this was printed in bold, you were not still able to read it ?

“When we arrested him, he confessed to us that it is true that he is looking for rifle to buy because something terrible happened to him, that his house alongside those of others were burned during the last December 2021 incident that occurred following the Baba Peter Gonto memorial anniversary.

“He mentioned names of some people, including that of the former Speaker in connection to the incident, saying that, that is the reason why he is looking for a rifle to kill him (Dogara), and so, we launched an investigation in that regard.

Thanks for making it known that those who couldn't find the reason for the attempted assassination are product of a failed educational system.

I would like to add that they are simply too lazy to read. They prefer 4 line passages.
Re: Suspect Reveals Why He Made Plans To Attack Dogara by techWriter3: 6:11am On Aug 22, 2022
politicians folks do their hand in this full stop
Re: Suspect Reveals Why He Made Plans To Attack Dogara by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 6:20am On Aug 22, 2022
TinubuThief:
angry
Which kind of nonsense country we dey so? See as I dey read am like say na one yeye Nollywood film script
I am still asking oh, una sure say God aware about Nigeria so?
God no get time for stupid people

1 Like

Re: Suspect Reveals Why He Made Plans To Attack Dogara by imagrg(m): 6:25am On Aug 22, 2022
Vote wisely oh.
NOT FOR TINUBU
NOT FOR ATIKU.

VOTE IN PEACE OF MIND.
Re: Suspect Reveals Why He Made Plans To Attack Dogara by pepetua(m): 6:29am On Aug 22, 2022
The story didn't make sense to me, like where a child of 7 years were narrating a story.
Re: Suspect Reveals Why He Made Plans To Attack Dogara by tradepunter: 6:30am On Aug 22, 2022
Tinibu urchins are in this plan ...

Demons will always die and burn by fire
Re: Suspect Reveals Why He Made Plans To Attack Dogara by 90th: 6:31am On Aug 22, 2022
Why not do an audit before he resigned? What kind of poor management is this. After two years, you are now doing audit...very poor of Nigeria Police Force.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Suspect Reveals Why He Made Plans To Attack Dogara by Nobody: 6:38am On Aug 22, 2022
90th:
Why not do an audit before he resigned? What kind of poor management is this. After two years, you are now doing audit...very poor of Nigeria Police Force.

The statement reeks of crass incompetence... Armoury audit after 2 years, does that even make sense.. oh my God..
Re: Suspect Reveals Why He Made Plans To Attack Dogara by Coun3MAN: 6:42am On Aug 22, 2022
JASONjnr:
The report did not state why the gun wilding man wanted to kill Dogara.....

Na una dey fail English exams oo, u no read am well, some houses were burned during one anniversary of one Papeh & he is suspecting Dogara's hand in the incident
Re: Suspect Reveals Why He Made Plans To Attack Dogara by Chris2863(m): 6:45am On Aug 22, 2022
JASONjnr:
are you sure you went through the post or English hard you to understand sad grin
Re: Suspect Reveals Why He Made Plans To Attack Dogara by MtDave55: 7:16am On Aug 22, 2022
" who gave you the guns?' I want to sell them"

How did he gets the guns out of the amoury?

How often do the NPF conduct audition of it's amoury?

Even with the insecurity in the country and North East in particular, no record of amours to the police on regular basis?
Re: Suspect Reveals Why He Made Plans To Attack Dogara by williamnbogu: 7:17am On Aug 22, 2022
you don buy market.
Re: Suspect Reveals Why He Made Plans To Attack Dogara by Nobody: 7:19am On Aug 22, 2022
So police don't check their armory every morning?
Stock count on armory supposed to be done on shifts handover.

1 Like

Re: Suspect Reveals Why He Made Plans To Attack Dogara by TheGift: 7:19am On Aug 22, 2022
JASONjnr:

Read the article again.
Re: Suspect Reveals Why He Made Plans To Attack Dogara by bhella10: 7:24am On Aug 22, 2022
Something fishy
Re: Suspect Reveals Why He Made Plans To Attack Dogara by egunna(m): 7:27am On Aug 22, 2022
JASONjnr:
read again
Re: Suspect Reveals Why He Made Plans To Attack Dogara by PS712: 7:48am On Aug 22, 2022
TinubuThief:
angry
Which kind of nonsense country we dey so? See as I dey read am like say na one yeye Nollywood film script
I am still asking oh, una sure say God is aware about Nigeria so?
Cock and bull story. Always saying the suspect confessed. No matching strong evidence to corroborate the narrative.
I feel terrible about this country.

1 Like

Re: Suspect Reveals Why He Made Plans To Attack Dogara by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 8:08am On Aug 22, 2022
DarkCaesar:
As dem no dey take decrease for north after all this killings na im dey always baffle ne
boss over there na minimum 10 pikins per woman dem dey born! Whether money dey to take care of them or money no dey.
Re: Suspect Reveals Why He Made Plans To Attack Dogara by Awise09(m): 8:34am On Aug 22, 2022
You believed Nigeria Police report at your own peril, small crisis that happen around my area last may in Bauchi, I can't imaging the things those Police men were reading out to Governor in my presence.
Re: Suspect Reveals Why He Made Plans To Attack Dogara by freemi(m): 8:43am On Aug 22, 2022
JASONjnr:
e say d man join among people wey burn his house. Well I no even read am well
Re: Suspect Reveals Why He Made Plans To Attack Dogara by bizzibodi(m): 8:49am On Aug 22, 2022
This story remind me of another story
The judge asked the killer of former Egyptian President, Anwar Sadat, "Why did you kill Sadat?"

He said to him, "Because he is secular!"

The judge replied: "What does secular mean?"

The killer said: "I don't know!"

In the case of the attempted assassination of the late Egyptian writer, Naguib Mahfouz, the judge asked the man who stabbed Naguib Mahfouz, "Why did you stab him?"

The terrorist said: "Because of his novel - The children of our neighborhood."

The judge asked him: "Have you read this novel?"

The criminal said: "No!"

Another judge asked the terrorist who killed the Egyptian writer 'Faraj Fara': "Why did you murder Faraj Fouda?"

The terrorist replied: "Because he is unfaithful!"

The judge asked him: "How did you know he was unfaithful?"

The terrorist replied: "According to the books he wrote."

The judge said: "In which of his books did you know he is unfaithful?"

The Terrorist: "I haven't read his books!"

Judge: "How?"

The terrorist replied: "I can't read or write!"

Hate never spreads through knowledge. It always spreads through ignorance. This is how societies pay the price of ignorance.

Ignorance is the reason we hate others based on what we heard about them not what we know.

Please don't hate anyone because of what they told you about him.

Let's pls think twice before displaying unwarranted hatred !
It illustrates the behaviour of majority of some people in Nigeria.
Re: Suspect Reveals Why He Made Plans To Attack Dogara by Gyarah: 8:52am On Aug 22, 2022
Super story
Re: Suspect Reveals Why He Made Plans To Attack Dogara by SeunDAssLicker: 8:55am On Aug 22, 2022
JASONjnr:

Na Policeman story you dey find truth inside? Lol you go old pass image as e dey so.
Re: Suspect Reveals Why He Made Plans To Attack Dogara by SeunDAssLicker: 8:58am On Aug 22, 2022
xaggar:

Thanks for making it known that those who couldn't find the reason for the attempted assassination are product of a failed educational system.

I would like to add that they are simply too lazy to read. They prefer 4 line passages.

Wether he mentioned names was not that guys actual confusion, It was the obvious lies the policeman being accused is telling, trying to twist the case to those caught with the guns as the culprit. He’s the one being accused by Dogara.

They’re all in it selling those guns to criminals.
Re: Suspect Reveals Why He Made Plans To Attack Dogara by Pharaoh4rin(m): 9:39am On Aug 22, 2022
[quote author=TinubuThief post=115932007] angry
I am still asking oh, [b]una sure say God is aware about Nigeria so?[/[/b]quote]

I'm not sure myself.

1 Like

Re: Suspect Reveals Why He Made Plans To Attack Dogara by jehoha696(m): 9:57am On Aug 22, 2022
I JUST HAVE TO READ THIS STORY ABOUT FIVE MORE TYMZ TO UNDASTAND THE STORY, BUT STILL ON STILL UNFORTUNATELY I COULDN'T UNDASTAND SHI SHI undecided cry
Re: Suspect Reveals Why He Made Plans To Attack Dogara by tfelicityk(m): 10:22am On Aug 22, 2022
Na wa ooooo...
Lot of atrocity going on in this Nation

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Reuben Abati Explains Why The President Didn't Say Amen To Anti Corruption Pray / Ex Militants Get Automatic Employments After Graduating With First Class. Photos / Devaluation, Subsidy Removal Among Biggest Predictions For Nigeria In 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.