Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,434 members, 7,812,293 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:16 AM

Meet Your Cheap Food Supplier From The North! - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Meet Your Cheap Food Supplier From The North! (14660 Views)

Why Is The Price Of Beer Cheaper In The North Compared To South (video) / I Bought This Cheap Food For #800 Only Here In Lagos / Places To Find Cheap Food Items In Lagos – OFFER SERVICE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Your Cheap Food Supplier From The North! by poshestmina(f): 12:52am On Aug 29, 2022
Maryam1234:

I'm clapping for you kissbravo.Do you think the Rice I'm processing is your regular kinda Rice you're used to huh,Rice get grade.It doesn't take you two minutes to go through my profile before calling me names kissGod bless you, let love lead in your life mommacryyou sound Bitter, Pele.

Madam, go through my profile and posts.
I'm into this foodstuff and frozen foods business, so I'm not a novice.
The prices you put up there are more than what I/we sell even in Lagos.

Don't cut people's throats to make an excess profit.
I came in because I'm looking to check Border/Northside prices and differences.

No bitterness and good luck!.
Re: Meet Your Cheap Food Supplier From The North! by Maryam1234(f): 4:55am On Aug 29, 2022
poshestmina:

Good to know you're in Lagos kissthere's no week I don't send goods to Lagos,as I'm typing I'm going to send 5 bags of butter beans and two bags of Ijebu kponmo to Lagos and OTA respectively today.Goods in the North are graded sweetheart kissif you want those grade b cheap items you normally buy below 100kg I can still source it for you cryIt pains me you're far away sha,I wanted to give you an invitation to Lambatta market today crythe way you sounded like a Northerner before I was like it's either this woman is in the FCT, Kaduna or Nassarawa.Its good to excercise your franchise but next time make it constructive criticism, it won't cost you more than 100 naira to slide into my DM on WhatsApp and quench your curiosity kissIf you're still not convinced grade A products are way too expensive even in the North I can link up with my customers in Lagos, infact you can patronize them and draw your conclusion.I have never gone beyond standard kisswe've been doing this thing on Nairaland 'Agriculture'na there we be Chairman too the way you're here kissI was notified by someone to open a similar thread here since it's food related errands we run.Good morning and have a beautiful Monday, I Love you kiss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Your Cheap Food Supplier From The North! by Maryam1234(f): 5:40am On Aug 29, 2022
Hello Trybe,
Today is Lambatta market in Niger State and I will be buying 10 bags of Egusi for one of my customer cum sweetheart in PHC, like you know PHC people are darling to me because there kinda specie's I haven't seen elsewhere since I started this venture cryA mudule of Egusi is 1300 and 100kg is 78,000.The unique thing about Lambatta Egusi seller's is the fact that there's no disparity in price between both the hand peeled and engine peeled Egusi.The prices are same and you're free to make your choice plus there style of measurement is Top-notch I don Waka for Northern market tired, In fact I can convert Tier to mudule offhand kissReason why I'm more comfortable using mudule in Lambatta than using tier in Kaduna State cryBoju boju people too plenty for our market at times,if you're not smart your name na Pele cry
Oya make una buy Egusi because the way the price is going currently I'm not understanding; next year go choke, because e don start already.

1 Share

Re: Meet Your Cheap Food Supplier From The North! by Petie33: 11:28am On Aug 29, 2022
Maryam1234:
Hello Trybe,
Today is Lambatta market in Niger State and I will be buying 10 bags of Egusi for one of my customer cum sweetheart in PHC, like you know PHC people are darling to me because there kinda specie's I haven't seen elsewhere since I started this venture cryA mudule of Egusi is 1300 and 100kg is 78,000.The unique thing about Lambatta Egusi seller's is the fact that there's no disparity in price between both the hand peeled and engine peeled Egusi.The prices are same and you're free to make your choice plus there style of measurement is Top-notch I don Waka for Northern market tired, In fact I can convert Tier to mudule offhand kissReason why I'm more comfortable using mudule in Lambatta than using tier in Kaduna State cryBoju boju people too plenty for our market at times,if you're not smart your name na Pele cry
Oya make una buy Egusi because the way the price is going currently I'm not understanding; next year go choke, because e don start already.
madam na tomorrow be lambata market o
Re: Meet Your Cheap Food Supplier From The North! by breadplanets(f): 6:01pm On Aug 29, 2022
poshestmina:

The best kulikuli I've ever eaten is 2300 for a paint....she say na 3600 her own be grin
Re: Meet Your Cheap Food Supplier From The North! by breadplanets(f): 6:02pm On Aug 29, 2022
Petie33:
This person fit no dey Niger sef...maybe na dropshipper in PH grin
Re: Meet Your Cheap Food Supplier From The North! by Maryam1234(f): 9:18pm On Aug 29, 2022
breadplanets:
This person fit no dey Niger sef...maybe na dropshipper in PH grin
You guys are funny on food section Lolz grin
Re: Meet Your Cheap Food Supplier From The North! by Maryam1234(f): 9:20pm On Aug 29, 2022
Petie33:
Modaran,is it the same Lambatta I went that all my body is broken cryUna Sabi catch cruise for here o kissAgriclanders need to come learn wallahi.
Re: Meet Your Cheap Food Supplier From The North! by Maryam1234(f): 9:28pm On Aug 29, 2022
breadplanets:
The best kulikuli I've ever eaten is 2300 for a paint....she say na 3600 her own be grin
The Spicy Kulikuli I bought to Oshogbo today was 1100 per mudule.I can forward you the seller's details kissOya chop am for here.Our groundnut is now cheaper and drier than last month kissThe few bags I got to Lagos today.Omo Rain nor do us Joy for market today cryI was in the market hustling under the rain una dey nairaland dey type,e be like say Sapa never reach una side for here kiss

Re: Meet Your Cheap Food Supplier From The North! by Maryam1234(f): 9:37pm On Aug 29, 2022
Petie33:
Is there another Lambatta asides from the one in Gurara LGA of Niger State,after Maje on the way to Minna before Kwakuttii village,where you can do U-turn to Bida Enrout Gawu? Madam Petie33 where's your own Lambatta please let me know I'm learning if not for my busy schedule you for come visit me for Zuma Rock make you school me.I am always available on Sundays sha kissLess I forget today's Lambatta market clash with Maje abi beeko grin.make una nor vex say I dey always reply una for night o,day time na for hustle I'm typing from my bed kiss
Re: Meet Your Cheap Food Supplier From The North! by Petie33: 9:45pm On Aug 29, 2022
Maryam1234:

Is there another Lambatta asides from the one in Gurara LGA of Niger State,after Maje on the way to Minna before Kwakuttii village,where you can do U-turn to Bida Enrout Gawu? Madam Petie33 where's your own Lambatta please let me know I'm learning if not for my busy schedule you for come visit me for Zuma Rock make you school me.I am always available on Sundays sha kissLess I forget today's Lambatta market clash with Maje abi beeko grin.make una nor vex say I dey always reply una for night o,day time na for hustle I'm typing from my bed kiss
I am a man not a woman first and foremost today is actually is the market day in kogi and lambata is always a day later you are not straight forward why are you using different profiles on the same platform do things right and then result will follow
Re: Meet Your Cheap Food Supplier From The North! by Petie33: 9:49pm On Aug 29, 2022
Maryam1234:

there was a time you even used shariff84's pictures for your post I still remember
Re: Meet Your Cheap Food Supplier From The North! by Maryam1234(f): 9:54pm On Aug 29, 2022
Petie33:
I am a man not a woman first and foremost today is actually is the market day in kogi and lambata is always a day later you are not straight forward why are you using different profiles on the same platform do things right and then result will follow
Oh my goodness so aunty Petie33 is not in Niger,na who do us like this for this country cryAbeg which market you take dey calculate Lambatta from Kogi make I call my mama ask her,you don't know this unnecessary argument is giving me traffic kissIt's quiet unfortunate you thought I'm docile, check my profile I'm a warrior I don't retire but refire. Today is Lambatta,go and hug transformer kissOya carry biro make you count 4 days from today, hope I was helpful kissRemember when you attached me on Agric Section when I started my business right, I'm just posting prices here you can take it or leave it I no carry gun come nairaland. You call yourself a man when you're a petty female between me and you who's disguising Biko.
Re: Meet Your Cheap Food Supplier From The North! by Maryam1234(f): 9:59pm On Aug 29, 2022
Petie33:
there was a time you even used shariff84's pictures for your post I still remember
E pain you say I no back off.Please check the diary of Kogi Women,na fighter we be.We fight to create an impact.Since that time I use person picture,how you come see the story kissAbi that your pictures dey put money for my account now?Oh my I have just been credited to process Ijebu kponmo to Oshogbo tomorrow, I'm arguing and earning.No be Yahoo, it's the name I have built that has made me to become indomitable.Aunty Petie33 hustle make success follow,the world is a big place.Kowa na da rabon saa' kiss
Re: Meet Your Cheap Food Supplier From The North! by Petie33: 10:01pm On Aug 29, 2022
Maryam1234:

Oh my goodness so aunty Petie33 is not in Niger,na who do us like this for this country cryAbeg which market you take dey calculate Lambatta from Kogi make I call my mama ask her,you don't know this unnecessary argument is giving me traffic kissIt's quiet unfortunate you thought I'm docile, check my profile I'm a warrior I don't retire but refire. Today is Lambatta,go and hug transformer kissOya carry biro make you count 4 days from today, hope I was helpful kissRemember when you attached me on Agric Section when I started my business right, I'm just posting prices here you can take it or leave it I no carry gun come nairaland. You call yourself a man when you're a petty female between me and you who's disguising Biko.
you are not legit case closed
Re: Meet Your Cheap Food Supplier From The North! by Maryam1234(f): 10:05pm On Aug 29, 2022
Petie33:
It's you that's jobless in Kogi telling me today's not Lambatta that's legit,make una fear God na.See how you're contradicting yourself, poor woman.I Love you all the same kiss
Re: Meet Your Cheap Food Supplier From The North! by Petie33: 10:05pm On Aug 29, 2022
Maryam1234:

E pain you say I no back off.Please check the diary of Kogi Women,na fighter we be.We fight to create an impact.Since that time I use person picture,how you come see the story kissAbi that your pictures dey put money for my account now?
you might even be a yahoo yahoo who knows you that is using other people's pics and telling all sorts of lies I just dey laugh oooooooo
Re: Meet Your Cheap Food Supplier From The North! by Maryam1234(f): 10:06pm On Aug 29, 2022
Petie33:
You don't have the right to close any case on my thread I'm the Landlord here,go and open your thread and close your case there.
Re: Meet Your Cheap Food Supplier From The North! by Maryam1234(f): 10:08pm On Aug 29, 2022
Petie33:
you might even be a yahoo yahoo who knows you that is using other people's pics and telling all sorts of lies I just dey laugh oooooooo
Is Today Lambatta market or not kissMrs ITK e be like say Bello never pay una salary na Im you want take me cruise.
Re: Meet Your Cheap Food Supplier From The North! by Petie33: 10:08pm On Aug 29, 2022
Maryam1234:

It's you that's jobless in Kogi telling me today's not Lambatta that's legit,make una fear God na.See how you're contradicting yourself, poor woman.I Love you all the same kiss
How did you you know I am jobless yes I might be but not a thief or cheat
Re: Meet Your Cheap Food Supplier From The North! by Petie33: 10:12pm On Aug 29, 2022
Maryam1234:

Is Today Lambatta market or not kissMrs ITK e be like say Bello never pay una salary na Im you want take me cruise.
Haha I only pity the people that do business with you because you tell lies
Re: Meet Your Cheap Food Supplier From The North! by Maryam1234(f): 10:12pm On Aug 29, 2022
Petie33 Join Nairaland 2021 want catch cruise with people we be Landlady,haba.Ogini kwanu kissIya petty no let God vex for your matter o
Re: Meet Your Cheap Food Supplier From The North! by Maryam1234(f): 10:14pm On Aug 29, 2022
Petie33:

Haha I only pity the people that do business with you because you tell lies
I pity your current condition too cryYou think say as per say I be Northerner you fit brush me pass?
Re: Meet Your Cheap Food Supplier From The North! by Petie33: 10:15pm On Aug 29, 2022
Maryam1234:
Petie33 Join Nairaland 2021 want catch cruise with people we be Landlady,haba.Ogini kwanu kissIya petty no let God vex for your matter o
I will not be like you who tell lies
Re: Meet Your Cheap Food Supplier From The North! by Maryam1234(f): 10:16pm On Aug 29, 2022
Petie33:

How did you you know I am jobless yes I might be but not a thief or cheat
Who don thief or cheat from you, it's like we're going to sleep here tonight.Something is bothering you please let it out, nairalanders are good people.You might get help Aunty.
Re: Meet Your Cheap Food Supplier From The North! by Maryam1234(f): 10:18pm On Aug 29, 2022
Petie33:
I will not be like you who tell lies
Hope you know the Law of Libel and Slander has it's own consequences.You might think it's a faceless forum and get away with anything you do, it's a small world because I don't know you but God knows you.
Re: Meet Your Cheap Food Supplier From The North! by Petie33: 10:20pm On Aug 29, 2022
Maryam1234:

I pity your current condition too cryYou think say as per say I be Northerner you fit brush me pass?
this is not a competition or anything did you use shariff84' s pictures yes or no did you have another profile here yes or no I am not fighting you but telling you the truth which is simple be truthful and legitimate
Re: Meet Your Cheap Food Supplier From The North! by ezeugo1677(m): 10:21pm On Aug 29, 2022
make una dey quarrel, why I make my inquiries....How much be zubo bag for there... not the black one oo... the one normally use for zubo drinks.... I wan compare price with the ones dey normally supply here in warri..
Re: Meet Your Cheap Food Supplier From The North! by Petie33: 10:24pm On Aug 29, 2022
Maryam1234:

Who don thief or cheat from you, it's like we're going to sleep here tonight.Something is bothering you please let it out, nairalanders are good people.You might get help Aunty.
Well madam you might even be a man who knows you and your type are the only reason Nigeria is not a good place to be
Re: Meet Your Cheap Food Supplier From The North! by Petie33: 10:26pm On Aug 29, 2022
ezeugo1677:
make una dey quarrel, why I make my inquiries....How much be zubo bag for there... not the black one oo... the one normally use for zubo drinks.... I wan compare price with the ones dey normally supply here in warri..
one of your profile again or your partner
Re: Meet Your Cheap Food Supplier From The North! by Maryam1234(f): 10:27pm On Aug 29, 2022
Petie33:
this is not a competition or anything did you use shariff84' s pictures yes or no did you have another profile here yes or no I am not fighting you but telling you the truth which is simple be truthful and legitimate
Is today Lambatta market Yes or No,are you in Niger State yes or No,Do you know the current price of items in the North Yes or No, What concerns you with my business yes or no, have I ever dupe or cheated you before Yes or No Has any Nairalander called me out that they sent me money and I didn't deliver before Yes or No.Oya oga EFCC answer the floor is open"He who calls for the rain must be ready for the Storm kiss
Re: Meet Your Cheap Food Supplier From The North! by Maryam1234(f): 10:29pm On Aug 29, 2022
Petie33:
one of your profile again or your partner
Werey don lose rope kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

A List Of Some Of Nigeria's Best Food Blogs / Dough Cutters For Chinchin / Nigerian Girls And Their Crave For Junk Meals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.