Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,506 members, 7,812,557 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:21 PM

Meet Your Cheap Food Supplier From The North! - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Meet Your Cheap Food Supplier From The North! (14675 Views)

Why Is The Price Of Beer Cheaper In The North Compared To South (video) / I Bought This Cheap Food For #800 Only Here In Lagos / Places To Find Cheap Food Items In Lagos – OFFER SERVICE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Your Cheap Food Supplier From The North! by IamAsiri: 10:30pm On Aug 29, 2022
Petie33:
I will not be like you who tell lies

Mr Petie33, drop it. You don't have to attack her without justification. I am one of her customers and I know she has never cheated anyone before. As for kulikuli matter, kulikuli get grade and that's the truth. Cows have different prices too. You can even ask the same Shariff you quoted and he will school you. There are cows of over a million naira and there are baby cows that may not be up to 100k; it all depends on your choice.

Modified:

The mudu issue was a misunderstanding on OP's part cheesy and has been resolved. She uses 12 cups mudu unlike the generally known 8 cups. 2 12cups mudu will give a paint while 3 8cups mudu will also give a paint. That is where the confusion is @poshestmina.
Re: Meet Your Cheap Food Supplier From The North! by Petie33: 10:35pm On Aug 29, 2022
Maryam1234:

Werey don lose rope kiss
I only pity you that all yahoo yahoo person
Re: Meet Your Cheap Food Supplier From The North! by Maryam1234(f): 10:37pm On Aug 29, 2022
ezeugo1677:
make una dey quarrel, why I make my inquiries....How much be zubo bag for there... not the black one oo... the one normally use for zubo drinks.... I wan compare price with the ones dey normally supply here in warri..
A bag of blended Zobo is currently 55000 while normal one is 45000.Zobo is something else this period.

Re: Meet Your Cheap Food Supplier From The North! by Maryam1234(f): 10:40pm On Aug 29, 2022
Grinded Zobo.The grinded one is times 3 of the normal Zobo, very heavy with cap.

Re: Meet Your Cheap Food Supplier From The North! by Petie33: 10:40pm On Aug 29, 2022
IamAsiri:

Mr Petie33, drop it. You don't have to attack her without justification. I am one of her customers and I know she has never cheated anyone before. As for kulikuli matter, kulikuli get grade and that's the truth. Cows have different prices too. You can even ask the same Shariff you quoted and he will school you. There are cows of over a million naira and there are baby cows that may not be up to 100k; it all depends on your choice.
This is not even all of the things that you named she is too rude and never take correction but want you to cover her up
Re: Meet Your Cheap Food Supplier From The North! by Maryam1234(f): 10:46pm On Aug 29, 2022
Petie33:

This is not even all of the things that you named she is too rude and never take correction but want you to cover her up
If you had mind your business you wouldn't have ended this way,I should be too good while you libel and drag me in the mud.The days of cyber bullying in Nigeria is over, make una pack una bad market go another country.If you're human enough you won't call someone you don't know names and claim you are in a place that you're not.I pity your kind sha, bouncing baby boy/girl.
Re: Meet Your Cheap Food Supplier From The North! by Petie33: 10:46pm On Aug 29, 2022
Maryam1234:
Grinded Zobo.The grinded one is times 3 of the normal Zobo, very heavy with cap.
Why you dey run na I still dey laugh ooooooooooo
Re: Meet Your Cheap Food Supplier From The North! by Maryam1234(f): 10:48pm On Aug 29, 2022
Petie33:

Why you dey run na I still dey laugh ooooooooooo
I'm an entrepreneur, I don't have time for wailers.Money must be made kiss
Re: Meet Your Cheap Food Supplier From The North! by Petie33: 10:49pm On Aug 29, 2022
Maryam1234:

If you had mind your business you wouldn't have ended this way,I should be too good while you libel and drag me in the mud.The days of cyber bullying in Nigeria is over, make una pack una bad market go another country.If you're human enough you won't call someone you don't know names and claim you are in a place that you're not.I pity your kind sha, bouncing baby boy/girl.
Oga Mr man stop your lies here and be legit simple know this and know peace
Re: Meet Your Cheap Food Supplier From The North! by Maryam1234(f): 10:51pm On Aug 29, 2022
Petie33:

I wished my secretary is handy,na she for dey reply you.The kinda rain wey beat us for market today wey you no want let me rest so aunty Petie33 Fear God.My tomorrow is booked already and I'm here arguing instead of sleeping.
Re: Meet Your Cheap Food Supplier From The North! by Maryam1234(f): 10:52pm On Aug 29, 2022
Petie33:

Maryam is a female name in Islam I'm not a petti Man like you kiss
Re: Meet Your Cheap Food Supplier From The North! by Maryam1234(f): 11:07pm On Aug 29, 2022
Thanks for the traffic though kissis like this thread go loud pass the one on Agriculture.My people I no get any work asides running errands in Northern market for una,is it Zamfara, Katsina, Adamawa abi na Kano.Make I no mention Niger and Kaduna wey be my terrain.Just tell me wetin you want even if I no get I go search am for una.My prices might be high 'Yes' everything I'm marketing is grade A and na complete 100kg,like the bags of Rice na 125kg equivalent to two bags and a half kissYou can never go wrong with me,a trial will convince you.We've been doing it we just want to expand our tentacles and as usual there must be bottleneck.The Journey of a thousand miles begins with a step and as a troubadour I will always Travers and make sure I write my name on the sands of time.Life is beautiful for those who appreciates and value the real essence of humanity,may God heal all our hidden wounds and bring glaciers upon our pedigree.xoxo kiss
Re: Meet Your Cheap Food Supplier From The North! by Petie33: 11:08pm On Aug 29, 2022
Maryam1234:

Maryam is a female name in Islam I'm not a petti Man like you kiss
Mr entyahoo be contend with what GOD gives you and you will not be able to tell lies and cheat
Re: Meet Your Cheap Food Supplier From The North! by Petie33: 11:13pm On Aug 29, 2022
Maryam1234:
Thanks for the traffic though kissis like this thread go loud pass the one on Agriculture.My people I no get any work asides running errands in Northern market for una,is it Zamfara, Katsina, Adamawa abi na Kano.Make I no mention Niger and Kaduna wey be my terrain.Just tell me wetin you want even if I no get I go search am for una.My prices might be high 'Yes' everything I'm marketing is grade A and na complete 100kg,like the bags of Rice na 125kg equivalent to two bags and a half kissYou can never go wrong with me,a trial will convince you.We've been doing it we just want to expand our tentacles and as usual there must be bottleneck.The Journey of a thousand miles begins with a step and as a troubadour I will always Travers and make sure I write my name on the sands of time.Life is beautiful for those who appreciates and value the real essence of humanity,may God heal all our hidden wounds and bring glaciers upon our pedigree.xoxo kiss
Entyahoo entyahoo hmmmmmmm
Re: Meet Your Cheap Food Supplier From The North! by Petie33: 11:14pm On Aug 29, 2022
Maryam1234:

I wished my secretary is handy,na she for dey reply you.The kinda rain wey beat us for market today wey you no want let me rest so aunty Petie33 Fear God.My tomorrow is booked already and I'm here arguing instead of sleeping.
Or your other line or profile abi
Re: Meet Your Cheap Food Supplier From The North! by Maryam1234(f): 11:18pm On Aug 29, 2022
I will be processing Ijebu kponmo to Oshogbo tomorrow morning,the cow wey get this kponmo worth 700k make you know say the skin go tough and mind you we're using male cow for the process.E get why,if you want to know more;join us on Agro-Commodity Hub.Its a WhatsApp marketing Platform where we discuss, market and sell our agro-based products accross Nigeria and abroad.Its a quiet competitive platform no monopoly whatsoever kissOya come book for your Ijebu kponmo see as we cut am below.Na 500 naira cut cry

Re: Meet Your Cheap Food Supplier From The North! by IamAsiri: 11:18pm On Aug 29, 2022
Petie33:

Guess you were too harsh and she struck back. You didn't have to label her as a thief when you don't even know her or transacted with her before. She might have naively used someone else's picture when she started (which normally raises a red flag truly) but it doesn't still justify the fact that you labelled her a thief (not even alleging). That's wrong on your part and you should accept that.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Your Cheap Food Supplier From The North! by Petie33: 11:24pm On Aug 29, 2022
IamAsiri:

Guess you were too harsh and she struck back. You didn't have to label her as a thief when you don't even know her or transacted with her before. She might have naively used someone else's picture when she started (which normally raises a red flag truly) but it doesn't still justify the fact that you labelled her a thief (not even alleging). That's wrong on your part and you should accept that.
Did you know that I used lambata market and I sell foodstuffs too she was like today is lambata market but I think it should be tomorrow so I try to correct her but she just attack me crazy I guess I don't like typing its kind of boring to me but I need some company for the night which she is
Re: Meet Your Cheap Food Supplier From The North! by Petie33: 11:25pm On Aug 29, 2022
Maryam1234:
I will be processing Ijebu kponmo to Oshogbo tomorrow morning,the cow wey get this kponmo worth 700k make you know say the skin go tough and mind you we're using male cow for the process.E get why,if you want to know more;join us on Agro-Commodity Hub.Its a WhatsApp marketing Platform where we discuss, market and sell our agro-based products accross Nigeria and abroad.Its a quiet competitive platform no monopoly whatsoever kissOya come book for your Ijebu kponmo see as we cut am below.Na 500 naira cut cry
Ole ole
Re: Meet Your Cheap Food Supplier From The North! by Petie33: 11:26pm On Aug 29, 2022
Maryam1234:
Ole Ole tunde
Re: Meet Your Cheap Food Supplier From The North! by IamAsiri: 11:36pm On Aug 29, 2022
Petie33:

Did you know that I used lambata market and I sell foodstuffs too she was like today is lambata market but I think it should be tomorrow so I try to correct her but she just attack me crazy I guess I don't like typing its kind of boring to me but I need some company for the night which she is

It was today actually. She got some stuffs for me there too. Guess you were both cranky smiley.
Re: Meet Your Cheap Food Supplier From The North! by Petie33: 11:38pm On Aug 29, 2022
IamAsiri:

Guess you were too harsh and she struck back. You didn't have to label her as a thief when you don't even know her or transacted with her before. She might have naively used someone else's picture when she started (which normally raises a[b] red flag [/b] truly) but it doesn't still justify the fact that you labelled her a thief (not even alleging). That's wrong on your part and you should accept that.
I even want to be buying through her but thank GOD my aunty in Abuja stop me and introduce me to lambata and piko market
Re: Meet Your Cheap Food Supplier From The North! by IamAsiri: 11:40pm On Aug 29, 2022
Petie33:

I even want to be buying through her but thank GOD my aunty in Abuja stop me and introduce me to lambata and piko market

She is not a fraud though; you just rubbed her the wrong way.

1 Like

Re: Meet Your Cheap Food Supplier From The North! by poshestmina(f): 12:00am On Aug 30, 2022
Maryam1234:

Good to know you're in Lagos kissthere's no week I don't send goods to Lagos,as I'm typing I'm going to send 5 bags of butter beans and two bags of Ijebu kponmo to Lagos and OTA respectively today.Goods in the North are graded sweetheart kissif you want those grade b cheap items you normally buy below 100kg I can still source it for you cryIt pains me you're far away sha,I wanted to give you an invitation to Lambatta market today crythe way you sounded like a Northerner before I was like it's either this woman is in the FCT, Kaduna or Nassarawa.Its good to excercise your franchise but next time make it constructive criticism, it won't cost you more than 100 naira to slide into my DM on WhatsApp and quench your curiosity kissIf you're still not convinced grade A products are way too expensive even in the North I can link up with my customers in Lagos, infact you can patronize them and draw your conclusion.I have never gone beyond standard kisswe've been doing this thing on Nairaland 'Agriculture'na there we be Chairman too the way you're here kissI was notified by someone to open a similar thread here since it's food related errands we run.Good morning and have a beautiful Monday, I Love you kiss

Madam, stop cheating people.
Bye.

1 Like

Re: Meet Your Cheap Food Supplier From The North! by Maryam1234(f): 2:49am On Aug 30, 2022
poshestmina:

Madam, stop cheating people.
Bye.
I wished you can lead by what's on your signature crySo sad we still have people that preach what they can't do in our clime.Much Love Sweetheart kisshave a blessed morning ahead kiss
Re: Meet Your Cheap Food Supplier From The North! by Maryam1234(f): 3:02am On Aug 30, 2022
Petie33:

You want to buy through who?me?God forbid bad things.Remember you were my first antagonist on Agriculture,I was surprised you didn't comment long after you discovered that you were not gaining what you speculated.I curse you with every hatred I have within me this night,as I wake up this night to recite Ayatul Kursy on my enemies,you shall never escape the anger of the Most High because it's obvious you actually knew me and willing to pull me down.As if the allegations were not enough you said you had wanted to buy through me,how did we meet or Converse?The arrows you're pointing at an innocent woman you barely know online will turn 360 degrees and backfire you InshaAllah except I'm not the true daughter of my parents.Tell whoever your paylords are that sent you to monitor every of my movement on nairaland that I have casted a generational spell on you this night Tabati yada.
Re: Meet Your Cheap Food Supplier From The North! by Maryam1234(f): 3:15am On Aug 30, 2022
Petie33:

You sell foodstuffs in Lambatta market, you're based in Kogi State? And you think Lambatta is On Tuesday cryYou need some company for the night and you retracted back to the woman you attacked about 6 months ago.If only you knew how traumatic I was yesterday because of the heavy downpour in the market, after breaking my fast I rushed my prayers to retire to the bed before seeing your baseless argument cryI wanted correcting you from misleading information and the woman within you started selling out kissWell I repeat Tabbath Yada on your generation this night.I don't reply online trolls but I'm very convinced you're just a shadow away,maybe someone close by,you can go out and tell your paylords that Mum Mubarak has curse you today.Yes it's obvious you know me.Good morning and have a wonderful day ahead,give Love a chance in your Life for we're just stranger's here kissWatarana sai Labari.Lets stop taking this life too seriously.
Re: Meet Your Cheap Food Supplier From The North! by Maryam1234(f): 3:21am On Aug 30, 2022
Petie33:

See how you spell Paiko,if you can go to Paiko to buy things and resell in Lambatta how then did you forget the market days,I only asked you if we have two Lambatta in Niger State shebi.Stop cyber bullying because what goes around comes around,the world is a small place.Tabath Yada kiss
Re: Meet Your Cheap Food Supplier From The North! by Maryam1234(f): 3:31am On Aug 30, 2022
IamAsiri:

He's even calling me Tunde, maybe he was the one that called me Maureen STK or so before, this guy is trailing me,I think it's high time I become wary of him/her.Whoever he/she is Tabbath Yada on his/her entire generation,the alleged Ole he called someone's mother, others will refer to his generations as Ole as well.I have never taken what belongs to another before it's not my ethics neither have I interfere in people's business before on/offline.No wonder people commit suicide after being bullied online,Omo it's so painful.I have never felt this bad in awhile.And to think she has a supporter makes it more scary.Petty33 please I don't know how many people you've bullied to their grave but Tabbath Yada on your generation this night.
Re: Meet Your Cheap Food Supplier From The North! by Maryam1234(f): 3:35am On Aug 30, 2022
Petie33:

But how the hell do you wanna buy through me when you're selling in Lambatta yourself,I feel like sueing you for all the Libel right now.Thanks to Nairaland you're faceless and nameless kiss
Re: Meet Your Cheap Food Supplier From The North! by Maryam1234(f): 9:49am On Aug 30, 2022
I have Ijebu kponmo well roasted using charcoal.500 naira cut, maximum 140 pieces.if the pieces more than 140 na your luck,we nor Sabi money for here kissthe price is 30,000 pere, rush me now,I don tired to dey do boy boy for Nigerians kisscheck the kponmo and the quality of hide below.

Re: Meet Your Cheap Food Supplier From The North! by ezeugo1677(m): 4:58pm On Aug 30, 2022
Maryam1234:

A bag of blended Zobo is currently 55000 while normal one is 45000.Zobo is something else this period.

I know is really costly now..... because I thought of buying in makurdi from my Sis that lives there... the price was 45k...exactly as you mentioned.. they say is only in kano you get it cheaper... So I'm planning to buy many like 100 bags by October November...so I will be following your posts...when time reach, I will compare kano state price and yours with what we are selling down here in warri (Hausa quarter)..... and also find out from big trailer drivers, where they have their parks in Niger state... so that it will be easier for me and you if we concur on agreed price by that time...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Dough Cutters For Chinchin / Nigerian Girls And Their Crave For Junk Meals / Dream Slices Cakes. Affordable Cakes And Cupcakes Available. Call Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.