Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,544 members, 7,812,712 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:53 PM

IPOB Rejects Peter Obi, Igbo Presidency ... - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Rejects Peter Obi, Igbo Presidency ... (26005 Views)

Kwankwaso’s Comments On Obi, Igbo Taken Out Of Context, Says NNPP / IPOB Rejects VP Slot For South-East, Insists On Referendum For Biafra’s Exit / IPOB Rejects June 12 Democracy Day, Claims It Is A Greek Gift To Pacify Yoruba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Rejects Peter Obi, Igbo Presidency ... by Wwwq: 6:15pm On Aug 22, 2022
Hmmm
Re: IPOB Rejects Peter Obi, Igbo Presidency ... by ennyrah: 10:45pm On Aug 22, 2022
mandax:

IPOB sees Nigeria as a zoo because of worse than animal things that occur in Nigeria.
The same way you differentiate Yoruba Nation agitators from Yoruba, differentiate IPOB from Igbos.

The only thing that differentiate Igbos from IPOB in 2022 is Obi contesting for president in 2023
Re: IPOB Rejects Peter Obi, Igbo Presidency ... by Reflect7: 11:12pm On Aug 22, 2022
gidgiddy:
The freedom and independence of the Igbo nation from the British created fraud known as Nigeria, is a million times better than the Presidency of Nigeria

BUT WHO IS STOPPING IGBOS FROM SECEDING ABEG?

11 MILLION IGBOS ARE IN THE NORTH, AS WE SPEAK, ACCORDING TO OHANEZE.

PLUS 10 TO 15 MILLION IN THE REST OF THE COUNTRY.

IF YOU SECEDE INTO YOUR LITTLE IGBO LANDLOCKED ENCLAVE, AND THEY DEPORT ALL 25 MILLION OF YOUR PEOPLE BACK TO THE EAST, CAN YOU COPE WITH THE INFLUX?

ARE YOU ALSO READY TO LOSE ALL YOUR BILLIONS OF DOLLARS WORTH OF INVESTMENTS IN NIGERIA?

ARE YOUR MANUFACTURING FIRMS READY TO LOSE ALL ACCESS TO THE NIGERIAN MARKET WHICH SUSTAINS THEM AND HELPS THEM EXPAND?

AFRICA'S LARGEST AND MOST BUOYANT CONSUMER MARKET BY AN ABSOLUTE MILE?

IN FACT NOBODY IS STOPPING YOU.

SO PLEASE GO, LET US SEE.

MUMU, STUPID PEOPLE WITH NO BRAIN.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Rejects Peter Obi, Igbo Presidency ... by Reasoning(m): 2:30am On Aug 23, 2022
They always think Impersonating My Personalities will give them what they want. Bowing to greet Atiku for what.. Things don't work like that in My Entire Existence. A Clonist and Cloned Slaves cannot Impersonate His or Her Masters and God, without being killed. Take notes of that!!!!!!!!!
Re: IPOB Rejects Peter Obi, Igbo Presidency ... by coolitempa(f): 4:48am On Aug 23, 2022
Corridon:
Incoherent and disjointed gibberish from a well known drunkard.

See dem. They are not difficult to spot.
Re: IPOB Rejects Peter Obi, Igbo Presidency ... by gidgiddy: 5:55am On Aug 23, 2022
Reflect7:

BUT WHO IS STOPPING IGBOS FROM SECEDING ABEG?

11 MILLION IGBOS ARE IN THE NORTH, AS WE SPEAK, ACCORDING TO OHANEZE.

PLUS 10 TO 15 MILLION IN THE REST OF THE COUNTRY.

IF YOU SECEDE INTO YOUR LITTLE IGBO LANDLOCKED ENCLAVE, AND THEY DEPORT ALL 25 MILLION OF YOUR PEOPLE BACK TO THE EAST, CAN YOU COPE WITH THE INFLUX?

ARE YOU ALSO READY TO LOSE ALL YOUR BILLIONS OF DOLLARS WORTH OF INVESTMENTS IN NIGERIA?

ARE YOUR MANUFACTURING FIRMS READY TO LOSE ALL ACCESS TO THE NIGERIAN MARKET WHICH SUSTAINS THEM AND HELPS THEM EXPAND?

AFRICA'S LARGEST AND MOST BUOYANT CONSUMER MARKET BY AN ABSOLUTE MILE?

IN FACT NOBODY IS STOPPING YOU.

SO PLEASE GO, LET US SEE.

MUMU, STUPID PEOPLE WITH NO BRAIN.

I wonder why people like you reason like children even though you have history to teach you. Did you hear anywhere that any Nigerian was deported from Britain because Nigeria got its independence in 1960?

Did you hear that any British citizen was deported from the EU because Britain left the EU in 2020?

Why have all Nigerians not been deported to Nigeria for having Nigeria?

But once Igbos talk about getting their independence from Nigeria, all the unity baggers will come up with this ridiculous notion that only Nigerians can live in Nigeria and that non-Nigerians must be deported and their assets seized
Re: IPOB Rejects Peter Obi, Igbo Presidency ... by dheilaw1(m): 8:40am On Aug 23, 2022
NoToTerrorists:
you must really be living in a remote part of Ibadan, and you are trolling with your Nokia- C1 that's why only you know know him in your Village.. grin Oya help us spread the gospel to your fellow villagers or better still come to IB city. Don't be assuming from your Village in Oyo State.
continue giving yourself false hope. E go soon clear for your eye
Re: IPOB Rejects Peter Obi, Igbo Presidency ... by NoToTerrorists: 8:48am On Aug 23, 2022
dheilaw1:
continue giving yourself false hope. E go soon clear for your eye
just as it cleared for our eyes after watching the NBA event that took place at Tinubu’s backyard grin
Re: IPOB Rejects Peter Obi, Igbo Presidency ... by KingRSHD2(m): 12:11pm On Sep 04, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:
NIGERIANS...
FRUSTRATED NIGERIANS ACTUALLY

Oh I remember let me ask before I forgot cheesy

I was told if I want a better future for myself and my unborn kids that I should vote Peter Obi.

The people who voted him as governor of Anambra state, how are they doing now��☹️ embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed tongue tongue tongue
Re: IPOB Rejects Peter Obi, Igbo Presidency ... by richie240: 1:16pm On Sep 04, 2022
You have just shot ursef in d foot with d bolded.

If Igbos are not NigeriNigerians and hate d 'zoo', why shd they be helping obi who blvs in d 'zoo' Igbos want to disintegrate?
Why should Igbos (biafrans) save obi (a 'zoogerian')?

Una think say everybody be mumu shey?
cool

Scamfinders:
Bro this is a bright move by Ipob... Cos Urchins are now linking obi to Ipob... Ipob is only trying to save Obi politics.
Re: IPOB Rejects Peter Obi, Igbo Presidency ... by Scamfinders: 2:09pm On Sep 04, 2022
richie240:
You have just shot ursef in d foot with d bolded.

If Igbos are not NigeriNigerians and hate d 'zoo', why shd they be helping obi who blvs in d 'zoo' Igbos want to disintegrate?
Why should Igbos (biafrans) save obi (a 'zoogerian')?

Una think say everybody be mumu shey?
cool

I don't care, don't quote me again cos of yeye politics... I av money to make.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pictures From Kwankwaso's Campaign In Gaya Local Government Yesterday / Herdsmen Killings: Miyetti Allah, Afenifere, Ohanaeze Reject Osinbajo Panel / Buhari’s Visit: Lagosians Trek To Their Destinations Due To Road Blocks (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.