Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,832 members, 7,837,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

Startup With Flp Today - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Startup With Flp Today (646 Views)

#300,000, What Business Can I Startup With It? / What Biz Can I Startup With 60k / Nigeria's Top FLP Distributor Bags $500k @ Hawaii On Saturday! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Startup With Flp Today by goxydareal(m): 10:09pm On Aug 06, 2011
Dear friend.
Im sure you have heard about the Forever Living Products business plan. but I bet the only problem you and I have is that we seldom understand what its all about. And those of us that do understands decide to look at the negative side of such a huge opportunity.

First time I ever heard about this was May, 2010 (last year). I friend tried to introduce me, but i took it for granted,, an action im still regreting as i type this message.
The guy now earns an aggregate of 780,000 naira. and he just qualified for a brand new car, courtesy FLP. I located him 2 weeks ago, and he showed me the multiple benefits of this scheme, with live examples of people he introduced to it, and has turned managers in 6 months, a lot of them have quit thier 9-5 rigid employments. I couldnt believe my eyes when he showed me the account statement of his upline (the person that introduced him to the business). Her last month's paycheque reads 9.8m (in Naira),, you might need to attend one of their seminars to see these things and how it happens.

You dont have to sell products, and you dont have to talk plenty. All you have to do is tap into the MLM scheme, and of course, tell a friend. My conviction is that this should get easy at the moment, because FLP has recieved the most massive sign-up rate in Nigeria between feb 2011 till date than they have ever recieved in Nigeria. This indicates that a Huge volume of Nigerians are aware of the advantages of FLP. Don't be left behind.

If you want to know more about this amazing opportunity, or you would like to attend any of the oncoming seminars, you can hit me up on phone. 08066513277. or email me: goxydareal@yahoo.com

As for me, i've let this go once, and I'm determined NEVER to let it go again. I'd advice you to tap into it.

Yours,

GOKE
Re: Startup With Flp Today by chines4(m): 3:22pm On Aug 08, 2011
If you equally want to attend the seminar in Asaba Delta state call me on 08077699801 or email nedu59@yahoo.com, the best time to start was 10 years ago, another best time is now
Re: Startup With Flp Today by goxydareal(m): 8:38pm On Aug 08, 2011
Plus, I forgot to add that with FLP,, there's nothing to lose! You'll only step up your living standards αnd get paid for it.

Believe me, its worth it.
Re: Startup With Flp Today by yeshir2001: 8:30am On Aug 15, 2011
I attended their seminar last Sunday in Lagos.
It seemed fantastic
Re: Startup With Flp Today by maxims: 2:03am On Aug 19, 2011
I am in Abuja at the moment and can attest to this too!
reach me on maxims007@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Bizness Ideas On A Three Bed Room Flat Please. / My U Mobile Memorable Password Is Not Accepted By The Software Login Access / Whish Trade Can I Do That Is Profitabul.?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.