Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,563 members, 7,820,035 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

What Biz Can I Startup With 60k - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Biz Can I Startup With 60k (3770 Views)

Hello Nairalanders I Have #100,000 Please What Biz Can I Do Preferably (online) / IDEAS / #300,000, What Business Can I Startup With It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Biz Can I Startup With 60k by gmacnoms(m): 11:11pm On May 30, 2015
pls apart from importation, what can I Startup with 60k. I'v read and read different sections for almost 2wks now. pls i'm willing and ready for business adventure.

1 Like

Re: What Biz Can I Startup With 60k by hedgesfun(m): 11:49pm On May 30, 2015
starting a business is primarily not dependent on how much you have but what you know, who you know, how much time you have, what your passion is, what do d people you know needs and which area 're you and what's d need of such area, if you can sincerely answer those questions, I assure you you won't be needing to come ask this question, so my dear if you answer those questions and you still need some help, send d answers to me and we can talk better on what you can do. shawlerinc@gmail.com
Take care.

3 Likes

Re: What Biz Can I Startup With 60k by Akdams(m): 12:33am On May 31, 2015
gmacnoms:
pls apart from importation, what can I Startup with 60k. I'v read and read different sections for almost 2wks now. pls i'm willing and ready for business adventure.

join me on Whatsapp - 08087329004 to discuss on this.
you don't even need up that. with just 20% of that you can achieve 700% of that in just 30 days.

I repeat 30 days.

Think GLC
Re: What Biz Can I Startup With 60k by gmacnoms(m): 7:32am On May 31, 2015
Akdams:

join me on Whatsapp - 08087329004 to discuss on this.
you don't even need up that. with just 20% of that you can achieve 700% of that in just 30 days.

I repeat 30 days.

Think GLC
pls wt is GLC
Re: What Biz Can I Startup With 60k by barry40: 7:33am On May 31, 2015
[size=18pt]This question is common among Nairalanders. I suggest we have a thread for this where business ideas can be shared for better education. Meanwhile I suggest we follow entrepreneurial websites and read their articles on subjects of interest to us. Entrepreneurs should not be lazy in this area. Don't be surprised that Bill Gate still reads and learns from other. This is my favourite website on Entrepreneurship: http://businessinfohub.com[/size]

1 Like

Re: What Biz Can I Startup With 60k by walengse: 9:39am On May 31, 2015
Partner with AIM GLOBAL and start making residual in come for your self both online and off line
Re: What Biz Can I Startup With 60k by dboss444: 3:27pm On May 31, 2015
there is a lot of bussiness to do with that kind of amount. But it will cost u vision, hardwork and luck(God's grace). There are 3 sectors that you'll invest in that will always yield good ROI these are food,shelter and clothing. I'm into Food, so I came up with this fantastic idea by creating cheap available food that would take less than 5min 2 prepare and sold @ #50. Inshort a subsitute for indomie noodles. Nigerians eat indomie nt because it's delicious but because it is cheap nd easy to prepare but I have a food that is delicious, cheap and easy to prepare and will be sold for #50. Mail me if intrested davidconcept89@gmail.com
Re: What Biz Can I Startup With 60k by iscbaba: 3:48pm On May 31, 2015
gmacnoms:
Everyone send messages even
more than 3 million messages are always send
everyday...so tel me y u can't make your money
through this means.
Do you wanna b ur own boss
Do you wanna sack your boss
Are you unemployed
Do you earn less than #100,000 per month?
Cheapxmx and egoldsms present
Free web design
Free Hosting
Free 2500 bulksms unit as capital
Free proposals
All these for LESS than #21,000
call: 08158301503
bbm: 52d0246f
Re: What Biz Can I Startup With 60k by mcmbonu: 5:30pm On May 31, 2015
You can start poultry farming.
Poultry Farming is one of the most profitable businesses in the world, and can be as equally lucrative, and a legitimate money making venture in Nigeria.

You can learn more here; http://www.sulfera.com/598/how-to-start-poultry-farming-in-nigeria
Re: What Biz Can I Startup With 60k by LOUIS6(m): 6:24pm On May 31, 2015
dboss444:
there is a lot of bussiness to do with that kind of
amount. But it will cost u vision, hardwork and luck(God's
grace). There are 3 sectors that you'll invest in that will always
yield good ROI these are food,shelter and clothing. I'm into
Food, so I came up with this fantastic idea by creating cheap
available food that would take less than 5min 2 prepare and
sold @ #50. Inshort a subsitute for indomie noodles.
Nigerians eat indomie nt because it's delicious but because it
is cheap nd easy to prepare but I have a food that is delicious,
cheap and easy to prepare and will be sold for #50. Mail me if
intrested davidconcept89@gmail.com

I just sent an email to you now....
Re: What Biz Can I Startup With 60k by Ninapha(f): 7:27pm On May 31, 2015
If u hv the time to manage the business, go for popcorn. Learn to make quality popcorn, and u are the boss.

Or get a sizeable freezer and start mini cold pure water vendor, so long u can get a shop in a busy area to attach, u are in business.

1 Like

Re: What Biz Can I Startup With 60k by dav8id(m): 8:19pm On May 31, 2015
gmacnoms:

i dont know if you might be interested in moringa oil production( king of seed oil)

with the numerous uses of moringa oil , you cant meet up with the demand...

100ml bottle of moringa oil now go for #1200-#1500.
Re: What Biz Can I Startup With 60k by gmacnoms(m): 8:19pm On May 31, 2015
Ninapha:
If u hv the time to manage the business, go for popcorn. Learn to make quality popcorn, and u are the boss.

Or get a sizeable freezer and start mini cold pure water vendor, so long u can get a shop in a busy area to attach, u are in business.
thanks a lot. pls how much will d machine cost cos I wanna Luk in2 it
Re: What Biz Can I Startup With 60k by Ninapha(f): 8:50pm On May 31, 2015
gmacnoms:
thanks a lot. pls how much will d machine cost cos I wanna Luk in2 it

it depends on the size and if its local or foreign made. Now its the popcorn pot i am talkn abt.

Pot- local- 10k
gas and cylinder- 15k
showglass- 5k
material- starting-10k
space and shield -10k

u can even start with less capital. Its only on learning fee that is high but if u get a kind person, u can be charged 10 - 15k. I am not talkn abt local popcorn ooo.

ROI is abt 50% per batch of product;ion.

1 Like

Re: What Biz Can I Startup With 60k by jenykaris(f): 9:16pm On May 31, 2015
dav8id:

i dont know if you might be interested in moringa oil production( king of seed oil)

please can you shed more light on this?
Re: What Biz Can I Startup With 60k by jenykaris(f): 9:20pm On May 31, 2015
Ninapha:

it depends on the size and if its local or foreign made. Now its the popcorn pot i am talkn abt.

Pot- local- 10k
gas and cylinder- 15k
showglass- 5k
material- starting-10k
space and shield -10k

u can even start with less capital. Its only on learning fee that is high but if u get a kind person, u can be charged 10 - 15k. I am not talkn abt local popcorn ooo.

please whats the cost of the foreign made popcorn machine and can you train anyone interested in learning?
Re: What Biz Can I Startup With 60k by gmacnoms(m): 9:54pm On May 31, 2015
Ninapha:

Pot- local- 10k
gas and cylinder- 15k
showglass- 5k
material- starting-10k
space and shield -10k

thanks a lot. pls which of d states do u reside? mayb u d teach me
Re: What Biz Can I Startup With 60k by dboss444: 9:59pm On May 31, 2015
I just sent an email to you now....
I have not seen any mail u can add me on watsapp +2348034325175
Re: What Biz Can I Startup With 60k by Ninapha(f): 10:58am On Jun 01, 2015
gmacnoms:
thanks a lot. pls which of d states do u reside? mayb u d teach me

i reside in onitsha.
Re: What Biz Can I Startup With 60k by Ninapha(f): 11:06am On Jun 01, 2015
jenykaris:

please whats the cost of the foreign made popcorn machine and can you train anyone interested in learning?

the foreign pot cd go for 15k and very dependent on size. But for the sake of product output, i advice u go for local turner. This is becos u will be at liberty to get exactly wat suits u, adjustable rails and it turns better to avoid burnt pops and unblown seeds.

Learning it? No wahala.
Re: What Biz Can I Startup With 60k by jenykaris(f): 12:03pm On Jun 01, 2015
Ninapha:

the foreign pot cd go for 15k and very dependent on size. But for the sake of product output, i advice u go for local turner. This is becos u will be at liberty to get exactly wat suits u, adjustable rails and it turns better to avoid burnt pops and unblown seeds.

Learning it? No wahala.
Re: What Biz Can I Startup With 60k by jenykaris(f): 12:05pm On Jun 01, 2015
Ninapha:

Learning it? No wahala.

thank you for the info. i reside in abeokuta, i will look for a teacher closeby. thanks
Re: What Biz Can I Startup With 60k by millhouse: 12:52pm On Jun 01, 2015
following
Re: What Biz Can I Startup With 60k by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jun 01, 2015
dav8id:

i think i'll like this biz
Re: What Biz Can I Startup With 60k by chommyo: 7:27am On Jun 02, 2015
I am interested in moringa oil production.
Re: What Biz Can I Startup With 60k by dav8id(m): 10:54am On Jun 02, 2015
chommyo:
I am interested in moringa oil production.

you cant just be interested in the business but you most see the reason if the business is for you or not.

what make a business worth doing is the major opportunities that are within the line of the business...

what attract me in moringa oil production is the health uses of the oil and my people said health is wealth...

for you to decided if the business is worth it you most read this http://davidprof.com/blog/moringa-oilthe-business-opportunity/

(1) (Reply)

Professional Debt Recovery Outfit Presently In Lagos Nigeria / Does Any Nigeria Bank Truly Operate A Toll Free Customer Care Number / Nigeria: U.S. Organizes Global Boycott Of Nigerian Crude Oil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.