Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,058 members, 7,814,640 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

“they Said I Changed A Lot” – Actress Regina Daniels Says As She Shares New Phot - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “they Said I Changed A Lot” – Actress Regina Daniels Says As She Shares New Phot (2260 Views)

She No Know Sey I Be Celebrity- Regina Daniels Says As Mom Makes Her Wash Plates / Davido: When I Changed Naira To Dollars Today, I Almost Cried / Regina Daniels Says She's 16 Years Old (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“they Said I Changed A Lot” – Actress Regina Daniels Says As She Shares New Phot by Fanoftech: 9:07am On Aug 22, 2022
“They Said I Changed a Lot” – Actress Regina Daniels Says as She Shares New Photos
Click on the photo below full details
https://temisblog.com/they-said-i-changed-a-lot-actress-regina-daniels-says-as-she-shares-new-photos/

2 Likes

Re: “they Said I Changed A Lot” – Actress Regina Daniels Says As She Shares New Phot by Nobody: 10:54am On Aug 22, 2022
Yes. That "mama look is gradually creeping up on you!

Your innocent face is fast dissipating into thin air.

You now look like a woman.

I've observed this even in my married sisters. Once they start giving birth, their eyes change and this applies to all women. The eyes are no longer sharp, they look dreamy and lazy. The face thickens in layers and the jawline looks blunt and weak.

Im gonna start researching ways to defy these changes cos it's been bothering me. I don't like it.

4 Likes

Re: “they Said I Changed A Lot” – Actress Regina Daniels Says As She Shares New Phot by jeromestarks: 11:28am On Aug 22, 2022
Don't argue it dear. Pen!s always change women.
Re: “they Said I Changed A Lot” – Actress Regina Daniels Says As She Shares New Phot by ITbomb(m): 12:39pm On Aug 22, 2022
This one is no longer 16

Ned should take note
Re: “they Said I Changed A Lot” – Actress Regina Daniels Says As She Shares New Phot by Authoreety: 6:32pm On Aug 22, 2022
And pls, don't try hard to look younger o...

Oga must continue chopping you.. So no stress urself...
Re: “they Said I Changed A Lot” – Actress Regina Daniels Says As She Shares New Phot by festacman(m): 6:38pm On Aug 22, 2022
Blessedmercy8:
Yes. That "mama look is gradually creeping up on you!

Your innocent face is fast dissipating into thin air.

You now look like a woman.

I've observed this even in my married sisters. Once they start giving birth, their eyes change and this applies to all women. The eyes are no longer sharp, they look dreamy and lazy. The face thickens in layers and the jawline looks blunt and weak.

Im gonna start researching ways to defy these changes cos it's been bothering me. I don't like it.

Impressive.

(1) (Reply)

Why I Got Divorced After 25 Years Of Marriage – Nollywood Actress Shaffy Bello / D’banj And Actress Destiny Etiko Shut Down The Launch Party Of D’general Bitters / Bobrisky Releases Pictures That Set The Internet On Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.