Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,879 members, 7,817,586 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:00 PM

APC Turned Into Old Peoples’ Home – APC Chieftain - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Turned Into Old Peoples’ Home – APC Chieftain (634 Views)

"I Am Standing by The Gate": Shaibu Denied Entry Into old Office At Govt House / Odili Left CKC When Obi Was 6 Years Old - Peoples Gazette / Peter Obi: Nigerian Presidency Is Not Retirement Home, Old Peoples Home (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Turned Into Old Peoples’ Home – APC Chieftain by iSense247: 9:34am On Aug 22, 2022
A Chieftain of the All Progressives Congress (APC) has decried that the emergence of Bola Tinubu as the presidential candidate of the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC) has complimented the joined to complete the circle of old men in the affairs of the party, which he said has now been turned into an old peoples’ home.

The high ranking APC Chieftain, who craved for anonymity stated this in reaction to the recent song released by the Pyrate Confraternity on the Presidential candidate of APC, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

The confraternity, in their songs derided the APC Presidential candidate, Bola Tinubu as somebody with health challenge demanding to govern.

The APC chieftain frown at this, said it is appalling that the leadership of the APC seems to be with people over 70 years.

According to the chieftain, the President Muhammadu Buhari, who is the leader of the party is well over 75 years, the National Chairman, Senator Abdullahi Adamu, also well over 75 years and the Presidential candidate, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu is alleged to be 71 years

“With this kind of people, our party is now for the old peoples home,” the chieftain said

The chieftain argued that APC should refocus itself, if it must go further.

“The only position that should be reserved for people of 70 years and above should be Chairman of the Board of Trustees (BoT), and not presidency or national chairman of a political party.

In this age and time, the party can’t have a Presidential candidate with over 10 years age above the candidate of Labour Party (LP), Peter Obi and it would expect to compete favourably.

“If nobody would hire someone above 70 years afresh to running his business or company notwithstanding how intelligent that person might be, such should not be prescribed for the country.

“Party administration and governance are energetic job, therefore should be giving to people with age on their sides,” he stated.

https://authorityngr.com/2022/08/22/apc-turned-into-old-peoples-home-chieftain/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Turned Into Old Peoples’ Home – APC Chieftain by PresidObi: 9:34am On Aug 22, 2022
When I look at the faces of Adamu, Tinubu, Buhari and shettima, I shake my head and feel sorry for Nigeria.

We are not practicing gerontocracy as a method of government.

Those who are old should go and rest peacefully.

4 Likes

Re: APC Turned Into Old Peoples’ Home – APC Chieftain by PlayerMeji: 9:35am On Aug 22, 2022
ok
Re: APC Turned Into Old Peoples’ Home – APC Chieftain by Obojuju: 9:35am On Aug 22, 2022
Tinubu was 55 yrs old in 1993 (when MKO Abiola contested the presidential elections). This is year 2022 (29 years after); his real age is 83yrs - 84yrs. He can deceive the non yoruba people, but he cannot deceive yoruba people. His real name is Yekini Amoda Ogunlere. He is from Iragbiji in Osun State. He came to Lagos when he was young and he found favour with the matriarch of the Tinubu family; also he was very brilliant - similar to Joseph in the house of Potiphar or Moses in the house of Pharaoh.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Turned Into Old Peoples’ Home – APC Chieftain by iSense247: 9:37am On Aug 22, 2022
PresidObi:
Na
Is Tinubu paying you higher than billionaire cultists like MC Oluomo, Oluwo or Kabaka?

Sorry, I mistook you for a rented urchins called PandoraObi aka etrouble.

2 Likes

Re: APC Turned Into Old Peoples’ Home – APC Chieftain by PresidObi: 9:39am On Aug 22, 2022
iSense247:
Is Tinubu paying you higher than billionaire cultists like MC Oluomo, Oluwo or Kabaka?

I cannot collect blood money to support treasury looters, I will rather starve to death than collect money from APC.

3 Likes

Re: APC Turned Into Old Peoples’ Home – APC Chieftain by Abfinest007(m): 9:42am On Aug 22, 2022
Old people that refuse to retire but I bet u obi will put them on eir sick bed with d news of his victory

3 Likes

Re: APC Turned Into Old Peoples’ Home – APC Chieftain by M4A1carbine: 9:46am On Aug 22, 2022
OLD Peoples home!!

So APC is now a "Retirement home" for useless Politicians... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Nairaland Niggaz wont kee sombori!

4 Likes

Re: APC Turned Into Old Peoples’ Home – APC Chieftain by Xscape1993(m): 9:46am On Aug 22, 2022
Evil party....

2 Likes

Re: APC Turned Into Old Peoples’ Home – APC Chieftain by Samuelnze(m): 9:47am On Aug 22, 2022
Old cargoes..
Old fools....
Old theives....
Anything about Apc is old,even how it became a party full of looters
it will soon become extinct after 2023 elections.

2 Likes

Re: APC Turned Into Old Peoples’ Home – APC Chieftain by Racoon(m): 9:48am On Aug 22, 2022
The annoying part is wanting to turn the presidency thing to a turn-by-turn merry-go-round not on account of the yearning need of a beleaguered and dying nation but selfish egocentric interest and agrandisement

3 Likes

Re: APC Turned Into Old Peoples’ Home – APC Chieftain by NaijaRoyalty(m): 9:51am On Aug 22, 2022
We will retire them permanently in 2023 grin

3 Likes

Re: APC Turned Into Old Peoples’ Home – APC Chieftain by Naijanascam: 10:04am On Aug 22, 2022
Retirement benefits party......... grin angry grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: APC Turned Into Old Peoples’ Home – APC Chieftain by TinubuThief: 10:41am On Aug 22, 2022
grin
Useless and satanic party
Re: APC Turned Into Old Peoples’ Home – APC Chieftain by AllTheWayUp: 10:53am On Aug 22, 2022
Tinubu ti lule grin grin grin grin
Re: APC Turned Into Old Peoples’ Home – APC Chieftain by PandoraObi: 12:33pm On Aug 22, 2022
iSense247:

Sorry, I mistook you for a rented urchins called PandoraObi aka etrouble.
You mistook us for your mother
Re: APC Turned Into Old Peoples’ Home – APC Chieftain by iSense247: 7:44am On Aug 23, 2022
PandoraObi:
You mistook us for Tinubu
grin

Toxic soul just because of stipend from politicians. Think about your destiny after 2023.

(1) (Reply)

I Can't Campaign For Tinubu, APC Has Done Too Much Damage - Dele To Remi Tinubu / Breaking" Seyi Tinubu Is Now A Wailer...this Life Sef!! / 2023: Obi Leads Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso In Poll

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.