Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,402 members, 7,861,139 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:41 AM

Jokotoye: Why A Gospel Musician Chased Me Out Of His House At 3:00AM." - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jokotoye: Why A Gospel Musician Chased Me Out Of His House At 3:00AM." (426 Views)

Actor Jokotoye Bigvai Excited As She Becomes US Citizen / Chidinma Celebrates Her 30th Birthday, Now A Gospel Singer / Big Val Jokotoye Exposes Instagram Scammer Who Makes N20K A Day, Shares Proof (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jokotoye: Why A Gospel Musician Chased Me Out Of His House At 3:00AM." by OmoGbadamosi01(m): 9:47am On Aug 22, 2022
Jokotoye: Why A Gospel Musician Chased Me Out Of His House At 3:00AM."

A popular Nollywood Yoruba Movie, Bigval Jokotoye has narrated his sordid experience in the hands of a rich, old, gospel musician who attempted to abuse him. The actor made this known on his official Facebook page today.

According to Jokotoye, the man had promised to sponsor his first movie as a producer. However, he got the greatest shock of his life when he visited the man in his residence. For reasons best known to him, the Nollywood actor didn't disclose the identity of the gospel musician.

This happened when he was still struggling with his career in the early days. Read his Post below;

"Sometimes in 2008 when I was struggling seriously to be someone, I met a rich, old, gospel musician (Name withheld). He made so many promises to me and he made me feel fulfilled as a young man who had met his helper finally."

"We had an agreement to meet in his house, he promised to sponsor my first movie as a producer��. I was the happiest man because as at then I was Oga Bello's PA/Driver with a big dream. Well, I met the musician in his mansion somewhere in Lagos, he offered me food and some alcohol."

Read More here�
https://ofofoentertainment.com/jokotoye-nollywood-actor-jokotoye-revealed/

Re: Jokotoye: Why A Gospel Musician Chased Me Out Of His House At 3:00AM." by TheboyGhost(m): 11:07am On Aug 22, 2022
Trying to say shit to upgrade your career grin

Though a lot of men are gay's in Nigeria, especially some of them here in Nairaland.

But believe me, they will be the first to scream and say shit about their fellow gays!!!

Back then in ABA, the people that initiates jungle Justice on people the most are usually criminals grin they are usually the first set of people to bring fuel and tyres to burn another thief caught in the act.

(1) (Reply)

“jesus Never Said You Can’t Remarry After Getting A Divorce” – Pastor Kingsley O / Dbanj And Timaya Sings And Performs Concur With Don Jazzy And His Dad / I’m 43% Nigerian, Duchess Of Sussex, Meghan Markle Spills

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.