Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,531 members, 7,954,992 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:51 PM

Yuguda: As President, Tinubu Will Address The Problem Of Corruption In Nigeria - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yuguda: As President, Tinubu Will Address The Problem Of Corruption In Nigeria (10807 Views)

Buhari Asks Senate To Confirm Lamido Yuguda As SEC DG / Bello Matawalle Appoints Bashir Yuguda As ‘Honorary Adviser’ / TRAVEL BAN: Dasuki, Badeh, Daniel, Amosu, Yuguda, 45 Others Top Travel Ban List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yuguda: As President, Tinubu Will Address The Problem Of Corruption In Nigeria by Moneyyman: 11:17am On Aug 22, 2022
People go just open mouth waaaaaah

That's what you guys said about Buhari.

What do we have today?

1. Ex-governors jailed for stealing have been released on 'compassionate grounds.'

2. Ex-EFCC boss accused of not remitting recovered loot.

3. AGF and partners moved billions.

4. EFCC bowing to political pressure to drop high-profile cases after spending huge resources.

Abeg, nobody should campaign with 'stopping corruption'

We've seen what it looks like!
Re: Yuguda: As President, Tinubu Will Address The Problem Of Corruption In Nigeria by Igbodicool(m): 11:19am On Aug 22, 2022
Corruption addressing corruption.

That was how they boasted seven years ago but end up being the worst regime in history of mankind.

1 Like

Re: Yuguda: As President, Tinubu Will Address The Problem Of Corruption In Nigeria by hammer3x: 11:19am On Aug 22, 2022
Like this!

Re: Yuguda: As President, Tinubu Will Address The Problem Of Corruption In Nigeria by Okoroawusa: 11:20am On Aug 22, 2022
When you are good you are good. Everyone around you will carry your cross.
See the caliber of people rooting for Tinubu. When we talk of structures this is one of them.
Re: Yuguda: As President, Tinubu Will Address The Problem Of Corruption In Nigeria by CheapHomes1: 11:20am On Aug 22, 2022
nairavsdollars:
But Code of Conduct cleared him..and EFCC can't probe him since 2007 after leaving as governor
Who owns alpha beta
Re: Yuguda: As President, Tinubu Will Address The Problem Of Corruption In Nigeria by gurunlocker: 11:20am On Aug 22, 2022
Bubu wey talk same thing 8 years ago, he no see kwaruption fight, na person wey corrupt normally go con fight corruption? grin grin grin
Re: Yuguda: As President, Tinubu Will Address The Problem Of Corruption In Nigeria by Jeffyblaq(m): 11:21am On Aug 22, 2022
I care less this time.

Zombies and I are in this together..

Cheers
Re: Yuguda: As President, Tinubu Will Address The Problem Of Corruption In Nigeria by LadyExcellency: 11:21am On Aug 22, 2022
nairavsdollars:
But Code of Conduct cleared him..and EFCC can't probe him since 2007 after leaving as governor

You are evil for such disinformation. How is prosecutorial misconduct amount to clearing of guilt?

By your assertion, Orji Uzor Kalu was also cleared of corruption by the Supreme Court.
Re: Yuguda: As President, Tinubu Will Address The Problem Of Corruption In Nigeria by ariesbull: 11:21am On Aug 22, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Asiwaju Tinubu is the most brilliant, the most experienced and the most capable among all the Presidential candidates.
If you are a patriotic Nigerian and not a tribal/ religious bigot , vote Asiwaju Tinubu.
check my signature for freebies!
who gives you guys these trash of African biggest 5th economy so in your mind Lagos is bigger than

Egypt
Tunisia
Algeria
Angola
South Africa

Re: Yuguda: As President, Tinubu Will Address The Problem Of Corruption In Nigeria by gannod(m): 11:21am On Aug 22, 2022
cheesy cheesy cheesy joke of the year!
Re: Yuguda: As President, Tinubu Will Address The Problem Of Corruption In Nigeria by Abujaexpress: 11:21am On Aug 22, 2022
Re: Yuguda: As President, Tinubu Will Address The Problem Of Corruption In Nigeria by CheapHomes1: 11:21am On Aug 22, 2022
Okoroawusa:
When you are good you are good. Everyone around you will carry your cross.
See the caliber of people rooting for Tinubu. When we talk of structures this is one of them.

Are you saying Tinubu will address the problem of corruption in Nigeria? How will he do that?
Re: Yuguda: As President, Tinubu Will Address The Problem Of Corruption In Nigeria by sterlingD(m): 11:22am On Aug 22, 2022
Story,story,stooooooooory

Re: Yuguda: As President, Tinubu Will Address The Problem Of Corruption In Nigeria by chucks185: 11:22am On Aug 22, 2022
Racoon:
Which corruption? How can someone with corruption painted all over his identity, background, primary/ secondary school, certificates, source of wealth and even the bullion vans seen in his house on a crucial election eve be telling sane people of fighting corruption?

How can some whose so called protegees/mentees (Babs Fashola-80M website upgrade, Babs Fowler-FIRS shortfall in revenue returns, Banire etc) are enmeshed in so much corruption fight corruption? What about the Alpha-Beta corruption? Why does Lagos State not ascribing to the FOI act for all the financial dealings in the state?

How will such a money-conscious man that introduced a noxious policy of allocating humongous budgetary provision to funding his lifestyle after serving as governor fight corruption? Now other ex-governors have long copied this corruption pattern that is fleecing their states just to sustain their expensive lifestyles?

How can a corrupt Tinubu who praised an equally corrupt Gandollar (who was caught on live camera stuffing dollar wards into his babanriga) to high heavens for fighting corruption in Kano State fight corruption?

Keep on deceiving yourself. Well, Buhari said more than this on corruption, but the rest is now history.Corruption kill you there.
Re: Yuguda: As President, Tinubu Will Address The Problem Of Corruption In Nigeria by holluwizzy: 11:22am On Aug 22, 2022
Re: Yuguda: As President, Tinubu Will Address The Problem Of Corruption In Nigeria by Stronghold91: 11:22am On Aug 22, 2022
Corridon:
How can corruption fight corruption? Impossible.

Tinubu will handle economy
while shetima will handle insurgency
Re: Yuguda: As President, Tinubu Will Address The Problem Of Corruption In Nigeria by Corridon: 11:24am On Aug 22, 2022
Stronghold91:

Tinubu will handle economy
while shetima will handle insurgency
Lol they don come again after deceiving us with Buhari.
Re: Yuguda: As President, Tinubu Will Address The Problem Of Corruption In Nigeria by mandax: 11:25am On Aug 22, 2022
bennybuhari:

https://independent.ng/as-president-tinubu-will-address-problem-of-corruption-in-nigeria-yuguda/

Yuguda who was a former Minister under PDP but now an APC stalwart, is now telling us that Tinubu will curb corruption in Nigeria, corruption which Yuguda admitted was not curbed by APC under rtd army General, Muhammadu Buhari.
Re: Yuguda: As President, Tinubu Will Address The Problem Of Corruption In Nigeria by Kaiser20: 11:26am On Aug 22, 2022
Hilarious! Tinubu Mr. Corruption himself wants to fight corruption in Nigeria.
The only way he can do it is:
Forfeit all his looted #2.5 Trillion
Forfeit all the illegal landed properties and mortgages he looted
Submit all the illegal Bullion van in his possession
Re: Yuguda: As President, Tinubu Will Address The Problem Of Corruption In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:27am On Aug 22, 2022
The left is left

1 Like

Re: Yuguda: As President, Tinubu Will Address The Problem Of Corruption In Nigeria by planetx: 11:27am On Aug 22, 2022
Someone that is collecting %15 of the 50 billion generated internally in Lagos every month, someone that all the governors in the South West remit a certain percentage to every month, including also speakers of house of assembly and local governments chairmen that he installed. Someone that as a little black book that he details how much you are owing and who hasn't paid their due like a motor park chairman. This is the same person that will fight corruption, someone that is richer than Dangote but have no verifiable business for his wealth.

1 Like

Re: Yuguda: As President, Tinubu Will Address The Problem Of Corruption In Nigeria by manyus(m): 11:29am On Aug 22, 2022
iwaeda:

APC that breeds corruption and Tinubu the most corrupted individual alive want to fight corruption grin grin grin grin grin grin

Funny indeed!.Even you and i and everybody is corrupt. That's the plain truth. If given the chance to be in position today, you will be more corrupt than Tinubu . It is in the blood of everyone of us. Unless and until we all have a change of mind. Go to churches, mosques, Landlord associations,etc
Re: Yuguda: As President, Tinubu Will Address The Problem Of Corruption In Nigeria by emmaitive(m): 11:29am On Aug 22, 2022
Tinubu & corruption be like bread and butter
Re: Yuguda: As President, Tinubu Will Address The Problem Of Corruption In Nigeria by kennethesan(m): 11:31am On Aug 22, 2022
The same lie President Buhari was presented to us with in 2015...it wouldn't work...
Re: Yuguda: As President, Tinubu Will Address The Problem Of Corruption In Nigeria by RingRoadMafia: 11:31am On Aug 22, 2022
Funniest news I've read today cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Yuguda: As President, Tinubu Will Address The Problem Of Corruption In Nigeria by Alexmani: 11:32am On Aug 22, 2022
Sometimes I wonder how some people think we are brainless and not thinking like adults. Yes he has been there but time wait no one. I painfully watched tinubu talked down on the past government during APC campaign, none of the promised were met, the situation we have now is the worst of it all. He kept quiet for almost 8 years, no advisory roles on his side because he is busy waiting for his turn. Are we asking ourselves the right question? Can he deal with this issues with the moneybag party structure of PDP and APC that has brought the country to it's knees? NO SHAME, no reputation to protect. No apology, yet he extended Buhari tenor for next 4 years despite the redflags, just to please the north to the detriment of the entire country populace. Common!!! No, our style of leadership needs to be changed. We don't need transactional politician anymore. We need president ready, responsive and actively involved in mega projects going on in the country, tracking the budget utilization, trusted by enabled economic, social and security teams ready to deliver. What we have today is hopelessness. We can do more than this as a nation.
Tinubu is no where close to this requirement.

Presidential administration and governance are energetic job, therefore should be giving to people with age on their sides

My humble opinion!!!

FreeStuffsNG:
Asiwaju Tinubu is the most brilliant, the most experienced and the most capable among all the Presidential candidates.
If you are a patriotic Nigerian and not a tribal/ religious bigot , vote Asiwaju Tinubu.
check my signature for freebies!
Re: Yuguda: As President, Tinubu Will Address The Problem Of Corruption In Nigeria by iwaeda: 11:35am On Aug 22, 2022
manyus:

Funny indeed!.Even you and i and everybody is corrupt. That's the plain truth. If given the chance to be in position today, you will be more corrupt than Tinubu . It is in the blood of everyone of us. Unless and until we all have a change of mind. Go to churches, mosques, Landlord associations,etc

I have held positions from my Secondary school days, Universities days and all my working life, I have not misappropriated anyone's fund. I am content grin grin grin grin grin.
Not everyone will want to steal all the choicest lands, housing and contracts in Lagos grin grin grin grin angry

1 Like

Re: Yuguda: As President, Tinubu Will Address The Problem Of Corruption In Nigeria by jamexborn(m): 11:36am On Aug 22, 2022
Aninie, mufu oloshaoko and Rambo dey learn for tinubu
Re: Yuguda: As President, Tinubu Will Address The Problem Of Corruption In Nigeria by Henrymas(m): 11:37am On Aug 22, 2022
Tinubu is corruption personified himself. He is actually the grandfather of anything that has to do with theft, drug abuse, agberoism and any other uninvented social vices you can ever imagine.
A vote for Tinubu is a vote for retrogression, gross darkness and unprecedented misdemeanor. Affliction will never arise the second time over this nation, not after the irrepairable damage and catastrophe Buhari has brought on us as a people and Tinubu eagerly anticipate to continue.
God forbid!

1 Like

Re: Yuguda: As President, Tinubu Will Address The Problem Of Corruption In Nigeria by Alexmani: 11:37am On Aug 22, 2022
Poor mindset. No system is perfect is whole world but believe you me the transparent governance law and leadership styles goes a long way in sanitizing the system. Say no to Moneybag Politics.

quote author=manyus post=115943844]

Funny indeed!.Even you and i and everybody is corrupt. That's the plain truth. If given the chance to be in position today, you will be more corrupt than Tinubu . It is in the blood of everyone of us. Unless and until we all have a change of mind. Go to churches, mosques, Landlord associations,etc [/quote]
Re: Yuguda: As President, Tinubu Will Address The Problem Of Corruption In Nigeria by AdedoyinO(f): 11:38am On Aug 22, 2022
For more jokes send 'Tinubu' to 2023.

Check my signature biko and follow me buy market.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerians Dying Because Of Tinubu’s Ruthless Policies – Dan Bello / VIPs Fly In Military Helicopters To Azazi's Burial / God Will Help You To Fight Insecurity In Nigeria - Osibanjo Tells Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.