Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,432 members, 7,815,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

God Will Help You To Fight Insecurity In Nigeria - Osibanjo Tells Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / God Will Help You To Fight Insecurity In Nigeria - Osibanjo Tells Buhari (10726 Views)

I Regret Being Part Of The Evil Party That Ruined Nigeria- Osibanjo In Tears / John Campbell: Why US Can’t Help Nigeria Fight Insecurity / Tinubu To FG: Recruit 50 Million Youths Into Army To Fight Insecurity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Will Help You To Fight Insecurity In Nigeria - Osibanjo Tells Buhari by pinkPUSSY(f): 8:27am On May 03, 2022
Vice President Yemi Osinbajo has prayed that God will help President Muhammadu Buhari to fight the insecurity in Nigeria.

Osinbajo also prayed that God will fulfill the heart desires of all Muslims and every Nigerian.

The VP spoke at the Ramadan reception President Muhammadu Buhari hosted on Monday at the Banquet Hall of the State House.

“I pray that the almighty God will continually help you and help our government to tackle every one of the various challenges as we confront them”, he said.

Osinbajo further thanked God for giving Buhari the life and strength to tackle “the challenges”.

The Senior Advocate of Nigeria (SAN) acknowledged that there is no leader that is not confronted with his own or her own problems.

“Mr President, we really want to thank God for our nation, and I think that this is a perfect opportunity to thank God that our nation is together and united”, he said

https://dailypost.ng/2022/05/02/god-will-help-you-fight-nigerias-insecurity-osinbajo-to-buhari/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook#Echobox=1651525179

1 Like

Re: God Will Help You To Fight Insecurity In Nigeria - Osibanjo Tells Buhari by pinkPUSSY(f): 8:28am On May 03, 2022
grin grin grin

Confusion !!

You or us ?

Why is he trying to distance himself from Buhari's administration ?

113 Likes 4 Shares

Re: God Will Help You To Fight Insecurity In Nigeria - Osibanjo Tells Buhari by Aonkuuse(m): 8:28am On May 03, 2022
But pastor are you saying..

8 Likes

Re: God Will Help You To Fight Insecurity In Nigeria - Osibanjo Tells Buhari by Nobody: 8:29am On May 03, 2022
God would help "YOU" fight insecurity..... is he no longer part of the Government..

87 Likes 7 Shares

Re: God Will Help You To Fight Insecurity In Nigeria - Osibanjo Tells Buhari by God1000(m): 8:30am On May 03, 2022
This shouldn't be coming from Osinbajo, we want a pragmatic leader to succeed buhari.

I've been supporting him to win APC ticket because of my love for him, he should not make me change my mind

7 Likes

Re: God Will Help You To Fight Insecurity In Nigeria - Osibanjo Tells Buhari by Tony4988(m): 8:31am On May 03, 2022
I said this before, "religion" is for the gullible a distortion of thought and the politician, an instrument of control. The narrative is no longer on how to secure the people against the whole commotion ongoing in the control but rather, a task for God to solve.
This man is just playing to the gallery sad angry

Kindly check my signature for your writing services

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: God Will Help You To Fight Insecurity In Nigeria - Osibanjo Tells Buhari by cherishmichael: 8:40am On May 03, 2022
This one too is called news... undecided Nawaaa oo

1 Like

Re: God Will Help You To Fight Insecurity In Nigeria - Osibanjo Tells Buhari by Kriss216: 8:41am On May 03, 2022
pinkPUSSY:
grin grin grin

Confusion !!

You or us ?

Why is he trying to distance himself from Buhari's administration ?
Star boy don leave the government for Buhari as Buhari no gree annoint him cheesy cheesy

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Will Help You To Fight Insecurity In Nigeria - Osibanjo Tells Buhari by Nobody: 8:44am On May 03, 2022
God1000:
This shouldn't be coming from Osinbajo, we want a pragmatic leader to succeed buhari.

I've been supporting him to win APC ticket because of my love for him, he should not make me change my mind

Correct talk. I am a fan of Osinbajo also if Tinubu, my first choice, abstains or does not win a free and fair APC Primaries.

Yet I recoil from leaders who invoke the name of God in everything. Polotocal leadership must always be deliberately secular as religion is personal and capable of causing division. This is the case with the best democracies in the world.

God has nothing to do with Political leadership and the sacrosanct simplicity of men/women in leadership considering it their non-negotiable duty to do the right thing by everyone they lead.

Something Buhari, the boss of Osinbajo, has failed to do. For example, I don't recall any UK Prime Minister, from even the days of Margaret Thatcher and John Major, ever invoking the name of a religious God in relation to man made problems that man is also capable of finding solutions for.

They always move and tell the British electorate what they will do as leaders elected into office to deliver solutions. They don't nebulosuly quote God as a solutions provider because that would hint at cluelessness, hopelessness and ineptitude.

Osinbajo is doing a lot wrong now, action and utterances wise, that is now making me very suspicious of his capacity and intentions.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Will Help You To Fight Insecurity In Nigeria - Osibanjo Tells Buhari by limeta(f): 8:53am On May 03, 2022
Why did i ever think Buhari /Osinbajo were in this together

Afonja dey distance him self small small
That's how they roll

3 Likes

Re: God Will Help You To Fight Insecurity In Nigeria - Osibanjo Tells Buhari by ShobayoEmma(m): 8:53am On May 03, 2022
Amen.

Good one from our incoming president

2 Likes

Re: God Will Help You To Fight Insecurity In Nigeria - Osibanjo Tells Buhari by Nobody: 9:03am On May 03, 2022
limeta:
Why did i ever think Buhari /Osinbajo were in this together

Afonja dey distance him self small small
That's how they roll

Mumu. Unlike you lot, "Afonja" do not worship anyone perpetually or clannishly. You are only as good as your last good deed to "Afonjas".

They will always be first to reject those fcking up while you haters abide with those even destroying your land, like Kanu and Ekpa, because you were brought up to only ever see wrongdoing in others and not those you are kinsmen with.

6 Likes

Re: God Will Help You To Fight Insecurity In Nigeria - Osibanjo Tells Buhari by rayvelez(m): 9:07am On May 03, 2022
Useless people will run to God when it’s time to do thr civic responsibility...US didn’t pray to God for help to killed Osama
Re: God Will Help You To Fight Insecurity In Nigeria - Osibanjo Tells Buhari by Honourable1901(m): 12:19pm On May 03, 2022
Make una no dey misquote starboy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God Will Help You To Fight Insecurity In Nigeria - Osibanjo Tells Buhari by Anitatunde(f): 12:19pm On May 03, 2022
How BVN can be used to steal money from your bank accounts

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFJcndxUln0
Re: God Will Help You To Fight Insecurity In Nigeria - Osibanjo Tells Buhari by Nazgul: 12:19pm On May 03, 2022
Keep using God to cover up your failures and incompetence, yeye man. You will never rule this country.

5 Likes

Re: God Will Help You To Fight Insecurity In Nigeria - Osibanjo Tells Buhari by Dangrace01: 12:19pm On May 03, 2022
Ah
Re: God Will Help You To Fight Insecurity In Nigeria - Osibanjo Tells Buhari by GreaterFuture(m): 12:19pm On May 03, 2022
Comedy
Re: God Will Help You To Fight Insecurity In Nigeria - Osibanjo Tells Buhari by obi4eze(m): 12:19pm On May 03, 2022
angry
Re: God Will Help You To Fight Insecurity In Nigeria - Osibanjo Tells Buhari by SpatialKing(m): 12:19pm On May 03, 2022
Clown
So is no longer part of the Government

3 Likes

Re: God Will Help You To Fight Insecurity In Nigeria - Osibanjo Tells Buhari by tommykiwi(m): 12:19pm On May 03, 2022
So after 7 years Osibanjo finally agrees the Dullard is the only one ruling the country.

What a shame!

5 Likes

Re: God Will Help You To Fight Insecurity In Nigeria - Osibanjo Tells Buhari by seborrhic: 12:19pm On May 03, 2022
Shitty,deceptive human being.
This is the kind of person that would enter office and people would be asserting that the real Osibanjo is dead,that the incumbent ruling so incompetently is his cloned version

6 Likes

Re: God Will Help You To Fight Insecurity In Nigeria - Osibanjo Tells Buhari by Rahkman: 12:20pm On May 03, 2022
grin buhari be like" osibande bepore za còck crow walahi you will deny me 3 times"

3 Likes

Re: God Will Help You To Fight Insecurity In Nigeria - Osibanjo Tells Buhari by Donpeak(f): 12:21pm On May 03, 2022
United? United kor United Nation ni
Re: God Will Help You To Fight Insecurity In Nigeria - Osibanjo Tells Buhari by LordIsaac(m): 12:21pm On May 03, 2022
grin Truth is, no one can market Osinbajo without demarketing Buhari. The man is even trying self that he still has something to say.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Will Help You To Fight Insecurity In Nigeria - Osibanjo Tells Buhari by Angelfrost(m): 12:22pm On May 03, 2022
Were these your words to Goodluck Jonathan prior to 2015?!!

I get disappointed at this clergyman every single day!

Where is your integrity Prof?!!

5 Likes

Re: God Will Help You To Fight Insecurity In Nigeria - Osibanjo Tells Buhari by Benmob: 12:22pm On May 03, 2022
Keep waiting for God to come from heaven to fight for u, nonsense. Pls osinbajo don't make me to start hating u with diz ur statement,u are now doing like if u are not part of d government

3 Likes

Re: God Will Help You To Fight Insecurity In Nigeria - Osibanjo Tells Buhari by Dshocker(m): 12:23pm On May 03, 2022
God has nothing to do with this,they the northerns know the politics they are playing with terrorism

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tackle Insecurity In The North West, El-Rufai Begs FG / Kaduna Govt Vows To Pursue $350 Million World Bank Loan Despite Senate Objection / ECOWAS Sanctions: Reps Call For Reopening Of Borders With Niger Republic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.